NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.07:

Jennifer - Arcangel
DrippingGoofball - Titan, RachMarie, zdenek, Jennifer, Underachivers, Bulbazak
Antilles - Rainbowdash, Human Destroyer, BBmolla
Ms Marangal - DrippingGoofball

Not Voting - Antilles, Jennifer, TheLurker, Ms Marangal, Arcangel, Metal Overlord, Klick, Bulbazak

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch and 8 to no-lynch.

The Deadline is in (expired on 2013-04-20 23:09:09) or by 10:10 PM on April 20th, 2013.

The Mastin2 head of The Underarchivers is V/LA.
Ms. Marangal is V/LA until Wednesday

The votes in posts 1166 and 1170 do not count as per Rule 5c.

Searching for replacements for RachMarie and TheLurker.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:18 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Nope nope nope nope nope.

Let me get this straight... You decide to look into your wagon for scum, and come away with town reads on the entire thing? And all for BS reasoning, such as:

In post 1170, Antilles wrote:
Never mind, post #991 means DGB is almost certainly town.

Question, how does this:

In post 991, DrippingGoofball wrote:Jennifer is town, Metal Overlord is town, let's lynch Antilles!

equal "certainly town"? Walk me through your thought process here. Because what I see in that giant wall of yours is a lot of town pacification and buddying. Your reasoning is bad, and that includes your points on MM.

For MM, take the town pacification posts that provide absolutely zero evidence for why people are town, besides Antilles say so, and put it in reverse. There is nothing presented that is "transparently scum", in fact, like everything else he's presented, it's all null. Two posts concerning this stand out to me:

Let me break #1122 down for you guys, too:
In post 1122, Ms Marangal wrote:well, yeah I realize that being Genuine in your posts and stuff isn't a town-tell though it's incredibly hard to sound Genuine and Honest in what you say or do as scum, hence why I believe MO's genuineness is a sign that he is in fact town. and then there's the fact that the walls between you and that slot was actually an argument between you and Kx. the ones you did have with him didn't feel malicious in the slightest.

I also couldn't help but realize that people were pegging active members as somewhat scummy because they weren't as activity here doesn't match their activity else where? I can't help but think that it's a weak reason to suspect a person, especially because this is a large game. it's alot more easier to lurk in a large game then it is in a smaller game. I also couldn't help but notice that people who called those people out didn't add me in that list even though I havn't been incredibly active here either. I'll find those people later and question them

<3 Klick, it's your fault for town-reading me in Polygamist in the first place, it wasn't exactly a strong reason to think that I was town.

Still liking Lurker for scum though

Mod: V/LA till wednesday

1. first paragraph. being reasonable, admitting points, being generally pacifistic
2. second paragraph. a bunch of worthless theory about activity or lack thereof equating to scumminess
3. third paragraph. buddying up to klick
4. fourth paragraph. talking to the mod
5. fourth paragraph. going V/LA while vote-parked on someone who is not going to be lynched.

conclusion: 100% scum no doubt about it

First, this is a bunch of gibberish and trying to make a post that is not scummy in the least into a so-called "transparent scum post". Let's take this point by point:

1.) This is in response to me and is on par with her posts thus far. I realized later that when she said "ingenuity" she meant "genuine". I see nothing scummy about any of this, as it is not out of the ordinary.

2.) Again, not unusual. Attacking lurkers has been a thing this game. I am not surprised this is on her mind, as she sees Jen as scummy, and the main point against Jen was her not wanting to vote someone who was V/LA. The activity question is a major topic in this game, so, again, it's not surprising that she's addressing it.

3.) The Klick/MM exchanges are interesting, but I wouldn't call it buddying. Simply, MM is telling Klick that those are ridiculous reasons to read her as town. Prime example is the exchange from 401-407.

4 & 5: First, how is telling the mod you're going to be V/LA scummy?! Second, she does not have her vote parked on "someone who is not going to be lynched". In fact, she is not voting anyone at this point in time. But besides that, what does not voting for someone who is going to be lynched have to do with anything? I don't remember not being on a big wagon being a major scumtell.

Now lynch Ms Marangal, and the second lynch I have pushed will be scum as well.
And then you guys will know unless I am epicly bussing, I'm town.

Second, this part is really bad. There's a certainty here that just does not read town. Heck, those who have previously had an MM scumread have not been this certain. Then there's the major WIFOM in this post. Lynching MM and discovering she's scum would not make you confirmed town. In fact, it'd do the opposite, BECAUSE of this post. This looks like trying to set up major town cred. I'm not buying this argument for a minute.

Unvote

Vote Antilles

RBD, I'm on board now. Let's make this thing happen.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1154, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1148, Rainbowdash wrote:Whats with basically everypony calling DGB scum either way?

Either way? What are the options?

I still want to know this.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by Zdenek »

I pretty much agree with Antilles that the transparently scum post that MM made was transparently scum.

Vote Ms. Marangal
Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Antilles »

In post 1176, Bulbazak wrote:Nope nope nope nope nope.

A classic "wait, things are not going as I planned them. Shit... you guys, we gotta stop this" moment.
I relish these moments.

In post 1176, Bulbazak wrote:Let me get this straight...

Already turning on the appeal to popularity/majority/common sense tell... let's see where this leads.

In post 1176, Bulbazak wrote:You decide to look into your wagon for scum, and come away with town reads on the entire thing?

Yes. Yes indeed. A little bit of common sense goes a long way when coupled with a lot of experience.

In post 1176, Bulbazak wrote:And all for BS reasoning

Whoa. Whoa there pardner. It's not bullshit. Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it isn't true.

It's funny: One could almost believe that you clicked the "quote" button on my post before even reading it in its entirety, with the express purpose of trying to dissuade people from lynching Ms Marangal.

And I'll tell you one thing right now. You're going to fail. She's going to be lynched, and she's going to flip scum, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it, friend. Soz in advance.

In post 1176, Bulbazak wrote:
Never mind, post #991 means DGB is almost certainly town.

Question, how does this:

In post 991, DrippingGoofball wrote:Jennifer is town, Metal Overlord is town, let's lynch Antilles!

equal "certainly town"? Walk me through your thought process here. Because what I see in that giant wall of yours is a lot of town pacification and buddying. Your reasoning is bad, and that includes your points on MM.

Okay, before I provide you "reasoning"...

First, have you ever played with DGB before? Well, I have. A lot. A
whole
lot.
I'm assuming if you have too, you either weren't paying attention, or you're rather dull.

If you
haven't
played with her before, that's actually a point in your favor on the "I might actually pretend to care about your opinion" scale. If you
have
played with her before, then well, guess what, your opinion goes out the window entirely.

In post 1176, Bulbazak wrote:For MM, take the town pacification posts that provide absolutely zero evidence for why people are town, besides Antilles say so, and put it in reverse. There is nothing presented that is "transparently scum", in fact, like everything else he's presented, it's all null.

Why did you suddenly move from speaking TO me, to speaking ABOUT me?

That's a scummy thing to do. It's almost like you're appealing to the majority using things that "make sense" on face, but ignoring what's actually true. Such as, that I've just handed you your second scum player.

The only possible reason you have to disbelieve me is that I've been inactive. Well, I'm not inactive any more. So either you can suck it up and do what I say, or you can be part of the group that goes down under the front of the cement roller and comes out the back without a skeleton left to speak of. Take your pick.

In post 1176, Bulbazak wrote:Two posts concerning this stand out to me:
Spoiler: out of courtesy, I've spoiled this so as not to dissuade my avid readers from maintaining their ever so carefully maintained trains of thought
Let me break #1122 down for you guys, too:
In post 1122, Ms Marangal wrote:well, yeah I realize that being Genuine in your posts and stuff isn't a town-tell though it's incredibly hard to sound Genuine and Honest in what you say or do as scum, hence why I believe MO's genuineness is a sign that he is in fact town. and then there's the fact that the walls between you and that slot was actually an argument between you and Kx. the ones you did have with him didn't feel malicious in the slightest.

I also couldn't help but realize that people were pegging active members as somewhat scummy because they weren't as activity here doesn't match their activity else where? I can't help but think that it's a weak reason to suspect a person, especially because this is a large game. it's alot more easier to lurk in a large game then it is in a smaller game. I also couldn't help but notice that people who called those people out didn't add me in that list even though I havn't been incredibly active here either. I'll find those people later and question them

<3 Klick, it's your fault for town-reading me in Polygamist in the first place, it wasn't exactly a strong reason to think that I was town.

Still liking Lurker for scum though

Mod: V/LA till wednesday

1. first paragraph. being reasonable, admitting points, being generally pacifistic
2. second paragraph. a bunch of worthless theory about activity or lack thereof equating to scumminess
3. third paragraph. buddying up to klick
4. fourth paragraph. talking to the mod
5. fourth paragraph. going V/LA while vote-parked on someone who is not going to be lynched.

conclusion: 100% scum no doubt about it

First, this is a bunch of gibberish and trying to make a post that is not scummy in the least into a so-called "transparent scum post".

Listen, bud. It's not my fault you're incompetent at recognizing scumminess. Just follow my lead (like on kbw), and you'll get another red flip. On the other hand, you
could
fight me tooth and nail every step of the way and end up looking stupid when (yes) she is lynched, and (yes) there is a red flip. Again, it's your choice.

In post 1176, Bulbazak wrote:Let's take this point by point:

1.) This is in response to me and is on par with her posts thus far. I realized later that when she said "ingenuity" she meant "genuine". I see nothing scummy about any of this, as it is not out of the ordinary.

Just cause
you
can't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

In post 1176, Bulbazak wrote:2.) Again, not unusual. Attacking lurkers has been a thing this game. I am not surprised this is on her mind, as she sees Jen as scummy, and the main point against Jen was her not wanting to vote someone who was V/LA. The activity question is a major topic in this game, so, again, it's not surprising that she's addressing it.

Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.

In post 1176, Bulbazak wrote:3.) The Klick/MM exchanges are interesting, but I wouldn't call it buddying. Simply, MM is telling Klick that those are ridiculous reasons to read her as town. Prime example is the exchange from 401-407.

You wouldn't call it buddying.

You wouldn't call it... (@peanut gallery: Ha. This guy.)

In post 1176, Bulbazak wrote:4 & 5: First, how is telling the mod you're going to be V/LA scummy?!

I'm going to pretend I didn't hear this question AND I'm going to pretend that you haven't ever heard of the "search this user's posts" function. And that is the only way I will be able to restrain myself from biting your goddamn head off right now.

In post 1176, Bulbazak wrote:what does not voting for someone who is going to be lynched have to do with anything? I don't remember not being on a big wagon being a major scumtell.

You're either going to be fun to teach, or you're going to be an incessant bore/chore as I roll over you. Either get out of the way or get tossed, because this lynch is happening. Are you going to be a pain in the arse, or are you willing to watch and learn? Yes or No question.

Now lynch Ms Marangal, and the second lynch I have pushed will be scum as well.
And then you guys will know unless I am epicly bussing, I'm town.

Second, this part is really bad. There's a certainty here that just does not read town. Heck, those who have previously had an MM scumread have not been this certain. Then there's the major WIFOM in this post. Lynching MM and discovering she's scum would not make you confirmed town. In fact, it'd do the opposite, BECAUSE of this post. This looks like trying to set up major town cred. I'm not buying this argument for a minute.

Of course. And when I deliver a third scum flip after Ms Marangal, people's minds will be eased even further. And this will be the game where everybody was fooled by Antilles because he was an amazing scumhunter and bussed all of his buddies ASAP for insane town cred, and then lasted through mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch only to survive and win the game after having fooled everyone's pants off. Yes, that's exactly what's going to happen.

Unvote

Vote Antilles

RBD, I'm on board now. Let's make this thing happen.

Your false bravado (not to mention your emotional need to have someone else agree with you) is frankly rather quaint and actually pretty adorable. I think you're probably town for this post, all things considered. But you've got a lot to learn young grasshopper.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

@MM/Antilled (if you are chk) - Have you two ever played with eachother or anything like that?
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Also

@Zed - I will blame that on this "human" language barrier. Ment to say any way and not either way. Quite often I start rewording stuff in my head and then end up with a sentance that makes no sense even before spelling and grammar are factored into it.
You don't earn
loyalty
Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Antilles »

We have played together before, yes.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Hey guys. I'm back, I'll be reading up now but this page... it confuses me... what exactly have I done that "Transparently scummy?"

I never inferred that KBW was scummy for being inactive, Hell I don't even remember making a case against KBW at all. there were other people who were top priority for me such as Serra/Lurker and TAM/Jen

@ Bulb, MS's genuineness is mostly his disappointment that no one has read, and responded to his large post that he made. kinda fluffy, though his response to you in 944 reads pretty genuine to me.

am I getting lynched? if so, I would like people to go after Lurker and Jen when I flip town.

Bulb is town, I want to say Antilles is town, though I'm not sure there.

Zedenek's reads are so fluid it scares me. He had Antilles as a scum read, and me as a town read when he entered the game but suddenly agree's with him in regards to me being scum? it doesn't make sense, and there is no indication of him changing his mind in his Iso. he's also totally flipped on MO as well

more interestingly, it seems like he's just following the flow of other peoples reads (people had antilles as a top scum-read when he replaced in, and many were town reading me as well though that somehow switched at this point?) He doesn't really take a stance of his own. If he's scum, I would suspect that Antilles is town, as with MO. Since MO is one of my stronger town reads, it makes me more suspicious of him

Pedit: yes, and he falsely suspected me, and I pushed a mislynch on him. I don't think he (if it is chk) ever read me correctly in any game I had with him
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by BBmolla »

UNVOTE:
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Marangal,

I'm reading Bulb as blathering scum, but he's posting so much that's going to be a tough sell at this point, so I've put it on the backbumer. I don't think that MO is scum with Bulby, and since I've got Bulby in the scum pile, MO gets to be town for now, basically I'm leaving those two alone for a bit to see how other things pan out.

Why do you think that Bulby is town?

Antilles could be scum, but they made a couple of good points about you, so I decided to plunge in and see what happened.

I think you have a good point about Lurker. Acting Method was pretty scummy and Lurker is doing nothing.

Why are you not voting anyone?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Antillies, how did you get to townBulby based on that post?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Looking things over I'm incredibly paranoid about TheUnderachievers.

In a past game with Nero I read him as scum (mistakingly) because he aggressively tried to tie people together based on his reads of others for what I thought were really weak reasons, and when one of the people he was doing this with flipped scum, it seemed like he was trying to set-up future lynches based on this guys scum flip. This sort of play seems fairly characteristic for him as town.

It's not happing here at all.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

TUA is scum, but no one believes me.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Titan »

Very quick fly by:

KLICK IS THERE ANY REASON YOU ARE AVOIDING ANSWERING THE QUESTION I ASKED YOU IN AND ?

I'm reading DGB as scum because she doesn't feel town to me. The jumpstart of the KBW wagon but then jump off of it to start the TUA wagon then jump off to vote herself and berate the town doesn't read town at all. In fact, I saw her do this exact same thing as scum in mafiastuck. I keep waiting for something to make me think she's town, but it's not coming.

I'm reading Bulba as town because of the way he tried to read people at the beginning of the game. His scum reading of BT for the reaction to his wagon and then giving him a town read because he felt like he had figured out BT's playstyle read town to me. He wasn't getting any flack for reading BT as scum in the first place, so for him to turn it around in the space of a page or two read as honestly trying to figure out someone's alignment. Also, his reaction to my pushing him read townish. He also seems to believe the arguments he is making. Some of them are wrong, in that some of what he thinks are scumtells aren't necessarily, but they are things one learns over time and with experience.

I'm seriously considering changing my vote to TUA though. Nero hasn't delivered his promised aggressive posting and Mastin's posts continued to be meh. I also do think there's something to the way he was selective scumhunting at the beginning when he was scum reading BT for questioning me but not Bulba.

I'll look over the MM stuff tomorrow.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by Titan »

Oh yeah, I'm also increasingly suspicious of HD.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1189, Titan wrote:I'm seriously considering changing my vote to TUA though.
I'm glad you're recognizing that I switched from one scumwagon to another. I'm multi-bus'ing.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Going to address something before going further:
In post 1179, Antilles wrote:
In post 1170, Antilles wrote: Never mind, post #991 means DGB is almost certainly town.
Question, how does this:
Okay, before I provide you "reasoning"...

First, have you ever played with DGB before? Well, I have. A lot. A
whole
lot.
I'm assuming if you have too, you either weren't paying attention, or you're rather dull.

If you
haven't
played with her before, that's actually a point in your favor on the "I might actually pretend to care about your opinion" scale. If you
have
played with her before, then well, guess what, your opinion goes out the window entirely.
Nope. Haven't played with her. Now what was your reasoning? Or were you hoping that I wouldn't noticed that you said a lot without providing anything of substance?

Actually, that's what I've got a lot from your posts: Zero substance. To be honest, I was kinda excited when you returned and wrote a lot. I took it to be a good sign. But then I actually read what you wrote, and found that you had essentially created a giant wall that contained absolutely nothing. No reasoning for reads. No scumhunting. Just pacifying those on your wagon and leaping to conclusions with absolutely no reasons given whatesoever and expecting everyone to automatically trust you (because obviously scum can't write giant walls) and follow your lead. Sorry, not going to happen.

Truth is, I don't trust you. Heck, I don't trust Rainbowdash, and here I am backing a wagon of her's. I do trust Titan, but even so, that doesn't mean I'm going to back everything they say and endlessly sheep them. Fact is, these posts of yours contain an unprecedented amount of ego. You're cocky. In fact, you're the type of cocky I absolutely hate. It makes sense if you're Chkflip. He was that kind of cocky, who even after deserting a game, claimed that he could have won as scum, even though his replacement was lynched based on Chk's scumminess. Guess who made that case? I did. And I'm ready to do it again. So, let's dance!

Going to begin with these:
In post 1179, Antilles wrote: And I'll tell you one thing right now. You're going to fail. She's going to be lynched, and she's going to flip scum, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it, friend.
In post 1179, Antilles wrote: but ignoring what's actually true. Such as, that I've just handed you your second scum player.
In post 1179, Antilles wrote: Just follow my lead (like on kbw), and you'll get another red flip. On the other hand, you
could
fight me tooth and nail every step of the way and end up looking stupid
when
(yes) she is lynched, and (yes) there is a red flip. Again, it's your choice.
Just showing this trend. This is not certainty in reads. This is foreknowledge (notice the "when" instead "if"). Normally this degree of certainty is after an extended period of time, when the player has been pushing a specific slot, but there has been none of that from Antilles. Instead, he popped in, and claimed, with absolute certainty, that a player he hasn't interacted with AT ALL is scum, based on magical reasons that he's not going to share with anyone, because "if the blue fairy hasn't told them to you, then you must not be worthy".
In post 1179, Antilles wrote: Either get out of the way or get tossed, because this lynch is happening.
Says who? This is a pretty bold statement considering you don't have the backing for it, but I do see your point, as you've pretty much poisoned that slot. Still going to fight you on it.
In post 1179, Antilles wrote: Of course. And when I deliver a third scum flip after Ms Marangal, people's minds will be eased even further. And this will be the game where everybody was fooled by Antilles because he was an amazing scumhunter and bussed all of his buddies ASAP for insane town cred, and then lasted through mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch only to survive and win the game after having fooled everyone's pants off.

Hello strawman. How are you? I've missed you since the MO fight. Please inform Antilles that if he wants to betray the rest of his team, he's welcome to do so, but he's still going to be lynched either today or tomorrow.

@MM: What makes you think Antilles is town?

Also, sorry to say that your slot has been poisoned by WIFOM. It is very likely that you will be the lynch either today or tomorrow.

Simply put, there are 3 scenarios: 1.) We follow Antilles and lynch you. 2.) We lynch Antilles, and he flips scum. We have to assume he was trying to bus another partner for town cred, and you get lynched. 3.) We lynch Antilles, and he flips town. There will be a movement that will assume everything he observed was correct, and a wagon will form because of that. You might have a shot at that point (mainly because I have a town read on you and would fight the lynch because of that), but I have a feeling the force of the town would be too strong.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1191, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1189, Titan wrote:I'm seriously considering changing my vote to TUA though.
I'm glad you're recognizing that I switched from one scumwagon to another. I'm multi-bus'ing.
But yesterday you jumped from KBW to TUA to yourself. So you potentially called two scum scum, but ended up staying off their wagon to call for your own lynch, which wasn't going to happen.

You behaved very very similarly with your partners and yourself in mafiastuck.

If you're town, you're just going to have to deal with paranoia from me.
Half troll/Half wall.

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

unvote

i will need a catch up :(
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

So I need to give this game more time than I have over the next few days...

Antilles is by no means "super obvious town" or any type of a driving force behind KBW lynch. Should be obvious but needs to be said. He actually still is probably scum if MM is scum, and actually somewhat more likely town if MM is town. Still shortlist but more likely town as if MM (or him) flipped town that would give me more than the credit I needed to bus him into the ground hard.

The biggest paranoia I have over him and MM is how FAST MM came to the conclusion that he was chk. Ive seen chk a few times (granted not super recent) but that was a very impressive CORRECT call. Even players im familiar with it takes a bit to get confident of without something obvious from an alt (ie Derpy Hooves alt which I called correctly in signup queue a year ago or so). It enough to almost make me thing MM would know thatbecause hydra heads posted in the scum QT, or at least chk did alerting MM to who was in it.

Either way, one of MM and Antilles flip scum the other dies so fast its stunning. With focus shifting on MM and Antilles trying to bus may be correct play (even though there is lack of good play) since buying a couple of days at least accomplishes something. Not really sure what to make of chk actually ignoring most of the scummy MM posts in making the case either, sounded thrown together more than anything else.

Jen feeling more town makes me more happy with looking at TUA again. Since Nero stopped posting and its been mastin I like the slot more but still dont want them around late.

@mod
- Im out of town (assume no access) late Thursday to probably Sunday.
You don't earn
loyalty
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: TheLurker
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1196, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: TheLurker
Why?

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Probably scum, don't feel strongly about any of the more popular options.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

He's also getting replaced. I understand not liking any of the "popular options", but why go after someone who can't defend themselves, rather than a scummy player who can?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”