buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:42 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 2378, pirate mollie wrote:borky's replace out is fishy as fuck

Why?

Fate (L-2): pirate mollie, Human Destroyer, mantisdreamz, buldermar

Not Voting: Nachomamma8, Remembrance, Rubicon, I Am Innocent, SE-Asians, Fate, kuror0

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is Thursday, May 2nd at 2:30 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 2392, Nachomamma8 wrote:fuck you guys, i protected mollie
but why would you lynch rach???

Because we like to piss you off.
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:45 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 2396, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2350, Rubicon wrote:To be clear, I'm not pointing at Nacho, and I don't think his push on Wisdom was scummy (in case you thought I was attacking him because). I just think he should be investigated.

Not Voting: Nachomamma8, Remembrance, Rubicon, I Am Innocent, SE-Asians, Fate, kuror0

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is Thursday, May 2nd at 2:30 PM EST

what the fuck is this

Didn't see that the first time around, but that does look weird.

Why should he be investigated if a) you're not pointing at him and b) you don't think his push on Wisdom was scummy?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Tell me when you're done reading, please. I'm not going to be around for long, but I would like to talk about some things.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

just missed you :(
i'm sleeping
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:18 pm

Post by buldermar »

Sorry!
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:18 pm

Post by buldermar »

I was done reading and so I left :(
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:23 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 2295, Remembrance wrote:Seriously Mollie, your level of patience, and your unwillingness to follow what others say is absolutely (awesome) difficult and complicates the game some. You could have sat on the read and waited until Night 2 group was out like it was suggested, but I get why you didn't do that.

More importantly, what do you think of Nacho? Given that Nacho pointed to Bacde initially? And since you already announced Fate was scum, can you tell me why you investigated him? Given your town read on Bacde?

As much as it pains me to say, I agree with Remembrance. The correct play is to sit on your scum investigation, let the day play out a little, and then release your results. Lots of lost information.

With that said, the things to do today in the correct order would have been:
1) the claimed N1 power roles release their results, or at least what power type they were (Cop, Doctor)
2) based on this distribution, the N2 cop dying, and now the N3 doctor, what is the best plan going forward (if all 3 had claimed doctor, and wisdom being a 4th doctor....would that change how we do things???)
3) then follow said plan

On average, you will have 2 power roles a night. With rach dying, that reduces the average to one for N2. If we have everybody claim, and one person claims a N2 power role, what do you think happens to them???

Based on the flips and Nacho/Mollies roles, my suggestion would have been for no one to claim. And if we did claim, to go with Nacho's original plan where just N2 cops claim. With 2 people already claiming no power role N2, and another person soft claiming towards having one, maybe we should finish, I don't know.

As for this game, I believe Fate is scum and will vote when discussion is done. My early notes say that Bacde and SE Asians were not on the same team, hence why I had a town read on that slot as SE Asians I believed strongly was scum. Needless to say, I no longer have confidence in that read.

Bork's replace out feels weird, and his L-1 vote from D1 still stands out as opportunistic.

HD reads mirrored my own D1 (SE Asians/remembrance), except I was also in his reads. Knowing my alignment and now guessing SE Asians is town, I'll say the last scum read is probably in HD/Remembrance. (basically, if remembrance flips town, then HD was likely tunneling hard on 3 townies while defending fate's slot)

Buldermar, Mollie, Kuror, Nacho all have felt town. SE Asians for the Fate scum investigation is also likely town. Mantis I would need to reread, but I remember thinking she was town.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:24 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

With that said, Remembrance, claim please.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:25 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

PS - everyone, iso HD and check out the interaction/thoughts on bacde/fate's slot
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:41 am

Post by Rubicon »

In post 2402, buldermar wrote:
In post 2396, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2350, Rubicon wrote:To be clear, I'm not pointing at Nacho, and I don't think his push on Wisdom was scummy (in case you thought I was attacking him because). I just think he should be investigated.

what the fuck is this

Didn't see that the first time around, but that does look weird.

Why should he be investigated if a) you're not pointing at him and b) you don't think his push on Wisdom was scummy?

became he's nacho.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:50 am

Post by kuror0 »

Ok, so are we going to have people claiming the same way we did on D1 or there is gonna be a change?

Mantis early posts this day about HD were kind of weird. First stated the she was wary of him, but 5 posts later asks Remember if she "should go back and get paranoid of him(HD) again". Which is kind of a direct contradiction on her earlier statement. Later she placed HD in the most certain of being scum pile, which shows quite a fast grow on her scum read towards him without much justification.

Bjork replacement seems as weird as it gets. It is the first time I see a night phase extension due to a replacement, which makes me suspicious of that slot.
Too lazy to be scum.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:14 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 2411, kuror0 wrote:It is the first time I see a night phase extension due to a replacement, which makes me suspicious of that slot.

Could you elaborate on this?
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:23 am

Post by kuror0 »

What's to elaborate? It is the first time I see a night phase extension due to someone replacing out. Maybe it is due to my inexperience out of newbie games but I find this very odd, now, if you correct me and tell me this is a common practice or even something that has happened before and it is in no way alignment related then I will dismiss this but meanwhile it makes me suspicious.
Too lazy to be scum.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:25 am

Post by buldermar »

Why would it be alignment indicative? I just don't follow your line of thought at all.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:26 am

Post by buldermar »

That is, why would Majiffy think the night should be extended for scum-bork but not for town-bork?
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:35 am

Post by SE-Asians »

In post 2397, buldermar wrote:I don't recall exactly why I thought Wisdom looked scummy at this time, but I do recall that I at one point in time thought he looked scummy for claiming that he actually had a slight scum read on Asians while voting people who voted Asians for their day 1 stunt.

Maybe it is because his play style. Sorry, personally I don't like meta things even though I still use it as references, so I like to keep it myself.

In post 2407, I Am Innocent wrote:On average, you will have 2 power roles a night. With rach dying, that reduces the average to one for N2. If we have everybody claim, and one person claims a N2 power role, what do you think happens to them???

Based on the flips and Nacho/Mollies roles, my suggestion would have been for no one to claim. And if we did claim, to go with Nacho's original plan where just N2 cops claim. With 2 people already claiming no power role N2, and another person soft claiming towards having one, maybe we should finish, I don't know.

This is town post... Now I hate you because you're town.

I'm still sure HD is scum. Will check the last partner. Will read Mantis, Kuroro, IAI and Bork/Rubicon's ISO again.

By the way, scum would like to jump on their partner who outed guilty because they want to end the day faster. That's why I think Rubicon is town, but that "Somebody should investigated Nacho" was uhh.... Glad no one vote to join on the wagon again.

P-Edit : No answer here. I have seen night phase extension before because replacement request. I forget which alignment.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:17 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 2416, SE-Asians wrote:Maybe it is because his play style. Sorry, personally I don't like meta things even though I still use it as references, so I like to keep it myself.

It would have to be his play style seing that he was town, right? That's self-evident at this point.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:45 am

Post by Remembrance »

I'm a doc, I protected Nacho for obvious reasons.
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:01 am

Post by SE-Asians »

In post 2417, buldermar wrote:It would have to be his play style seing that he was town, right? That's self-evident at this point.

Yes, indeed, because I never play with scum-Wisdom, even though I already read all of his game (Because Wisdom one of the interesting player I have played with). No way everyone agree with that also. I ever protected Wisdom because of his meta, but no one believe. By the way Bulder, who do you think the other mafias?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:43 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2392, Nachomamma8 wrote:fuck you guys, i protected mollie
but why would you lynch rach???

I did it cos we were hours within a deadline and we needed a lynch

I pegged you as a doc and I was hoping that you would pick up on that I was a cop. good call on bc, I knew there was a reason why I sometimes listen to you. :mrgreen:

what is strange is that rememory was not nked. I can't figure that one out

as for the timing of outing my view I think I did just fine. I play old school where town tries to pave the smoothest pathway to a town win and the best way to do that is be forthright about info and try to work with others, not sit on it and play your own or agenda unless you can derive a direct benefit from it. there is close a 100 pages on d1 it is not like we lack info since we have 2 flips and a guilty to work with. anybody who thinks that I should shut about my read can basically go fuck themselves, in this game I saw no reason to do it.

I am a bit cranky and it is really shining through in this particular and I am not sure why. rememory's posts sound like nails on chalkboard to me, it has been a long time since I developed an antipathy like this towards another player. like I flat out don't like him, he inspires the same feelings that jerome does and I am not sure why cos he is nothing like jerome. he seems like an nice guy. so I am going to step back a bit because of it. I think town is in a pretty good postion; I really do think that borky's slot is scum based off of borky's early d1 play. and I also learned something else about him; he hedges his read on me when he is scum and that is what he was doing. I have played with him enough that he should be able to pick me out as town.
whew!
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:43 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 2415, buldermar wrote:That is, why would Majiffy think the night should be extended for scum-bork but not for town-bork?

Scum-bork would have actions and discussion to do during night phase that's why the extention to let the replacement use the night phase time makes sense to me. While town bork wouldn't. (We know he wasn't a N1 PR so town-bork would be just waiting for D2 to start and there would have no real impact on the game whether the replacement arrives at day or night.)

buldermar wrote:Why would it be alignment indicative? I just don't follow your line of thought at all.

If you think I'm trying to blow things out of proportion feel free to hold it against me, still I found it odd and makes me suspect the slot until I can find proofs that show me otherwise.

SE-Asians wrote:I have seen night phase extension before because replacement request. I forget which alignment.

Oh, well this is something. Anyone else can provide me some more info about that?

About IAI. I agree that his last post was really towny.
Too lazy to be scum.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:17 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 2419, SE-Asians wrote:
In post 2417, buldermar wrote:It would have to be his play style seing that he was town, right? That's self-evident at this point.

Yes, indeed, because I never play with scum-Wisdom, even though I already read all of his game (Because Wisdom one of the interesting player I have played with). No way everyone agree with that also. I ever protected Wisdom because of his meta, but no one believe. By the way Bulder, who do you think the other mafias?

I don't see a reason to look into that before Fate is lynched.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:24 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 2421, kuror0 wrote:Scum-bork would have actions and discussion to do during night phase that's why the extention to let the replacement use the night phase time makes sense to me. While town bork wouldn't. (We know he wasn't a N1 PR so town-bork would be just waiting for D2 to start and there would have no real impact on the game whether the replacement arrives at day or night.)

I guess I can't rule it out entirely, but I really, really doubt Majiffy would indirectly give us information about the alignment of bork in this manner.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:25 am

Post by buldermar »

And it's fairly normal to extent nights when people needs to be replaced.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”