NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Syryana »

Howdy folks. On page 7 or so now. Will have something for you in a couple hours.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 202, TheUnderachivers wrote:BT's 35 is really strange. He's telling Reek that what Bulb did isn't so anti-town but then he's agreeing with Titan that Bulb is scum. Total cong dis.

I read the same way as Rach Marie the first time. She's right about hydra's not always being town so it was an obvious joke but I guess I could see scum jumping on what looks like a terrible post.

I totally get where Mastin is coming from. Arc voting for our hydra specifically is selective scumhunting. Selective scumhuning
is
a scumtell. But since its RVS I disagree with my other head.

RE hydra meta: Meta in general isn't the say all be all of scumhunting. I think one of my favorite examples is when Mastin called AP town in Harry Potter based on meta. I think meta on a hydra is difficult but I guess it can be used but like with any meta it should be taken with a grain of salt.

Read through page 5 so far.
oh and this pinged for some reason

I think it was because I know neither of you are stupid and the arcangel scumread is stupid as fuck
Are you ready for this?
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Jennifer »

DGB is a better lynch than TUA. I'm sad to lose MM lynch though.

VOTE: DGB

STILL NEED ONE MORE VOTE ON DGB OR TUA GETS LYNCHED.
Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Antilles »

TheUnderachivers don't really feel like scum to me.
Their point about not wanting to be mislynched early as they were in the other Large Normal they have played, is extremely fair.

Also these posts in particular feel townish to me:
In post 332, TheUnderachivers wrote:You guys know Key is scum right?

vote:key
In post 339, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 333, RachMarie wrote:UA WTF??? What is your reasoning
keys ISO is mainly fluff posting and active lurking. Why are you so defensive here?
In post 556, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 541, Metal Overlord wrote:MS:

Hi pls remove the votes on me pls else I will get lynched

VOTE: TUA

save my ass pls ty 12 hours and a poor townie will get lynched

considering none of you responded to my longpost yet its not really fair to vote me :(
look at scum try to fill my mouth with words.

vote:MO

if it makes you feel better you can call it on OMGUS.
We should be voting Ms. Marangal.
Why the fuck are you guys splitting wagons right down to the last day?

Honestly there should be a pretty strong consensus on who to lynch by now, if there's not it's because we still have 4 scum left and they are running interference to certain lynches by opening up the alleged viability of others.

Can't read too much more of the game today as I have to go out, but I will not be voting TheUnderachivers.

If they are lynched and flip scum, then yippee. But I don't think that's gonna happen.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:05 am

Post by TheUnderachivers »

You know what happened in Harry Potter mafia? I listed Mykonian's slot as town despite basically calling it null/ a not scum read. I have the exact same not scum read on the Ant slot. HD berating me over not suspecting a slot is just pants on head.

+

The whole AA thing has been done to death and has been discussed.

Just for curiosity's sake, what is the case on Ant?
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:08 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.16:

DrippingGoofball - Titan, DCLXVI, Underachivers, Jennifer
Antilles - Rainbowdash, Bulbazak
Ms Marangal - Antilles
Jennifer - Ms. Marangal
Underachivers - DrippingGoofball, Human Destroyer, zdenek, BBmolla

Not Voting - syryana, Arcangel, Metal Overlord, Klick

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch and 8 to no-lynch.

The Deadline is in (expired on 2013-04-20 23:09:09) or by 10:10 PM on April 20th, 2013.

Rainbowdash is V/LA from Thursday until Sunday at the latest.
BBmolla is V/LA until Sunday.

Be aware that, if the deadline is reached without a lynch, DrippingGoofball will be the lynch as while he and Underachivers are tied for votes, the first vote on DGB (Titan) has been there longer than the first vote on TUA (DGB).
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:22 am

Post by Syryana »

Page 11 break time!

Thoughts:

People I like: Titan, HD, AA9, serra
People I don't like: KBW, TUA, Bulbazak, Reek, Otterhorse
People that haven't made an impression one way or the other: Errbody else.

At this moment, probably would vote for TUA if I had to vote. Lunch time nao.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:33 am

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 1432, DrippingGoofball wrote:If it comes down to giving the scum a NK, you guys should rush and mislynch me.
um, he already should know there is a plurality lynch (happened day 1). So there is no need for him to sacrifice himself to avoid a nightkill...

It's kind of nice that my vote is already where it should be.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:45 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Look at that, Titan is 150% scum.

Please just mislynch me and shorten my path to mafia retirement.

Yeah yeah I've been playing for 8 years and haven't been mislynched in 3 years as a primo NK target, but hey, apparently all my scumtells are shit so you can all go to hell. Sure I don't give enough of a shit to make actual cases that the new clique of players just laughs at as they try to driv me off the site, but when you come to your senses lynch TUA and Titan and Jennifer is a super-derp townie that will lose us the game so feel free to mislynch her next time to want to "save" TUA.

I'm going to let the scum hammer me on this one.

Toodles
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:57 am

Post by Syryana »

Now at page 21. Time to update my reads!
Syryana wrote:Thoughts:

People I like: Titan, HD, AA9, serra
People I don't like: KBW, TUA, Bulbazak, Reek, Otterhorse
People that haven't made an impression one way or the other: Errbody else.
I'm putting this crap in a table.
TownNull leaning TownNullNull Leaning ScumScum
Titan
HD
BT
AA9
serra/JenniferMs Marangal
Klick
MO
Robocopter87
Otterhorse
RachMarie
TUA
Bulbazak
Reek
Antilles
KBW

No particular order (in terms of the order of names in each column) yet. I'll let you know if I fix it such that the order means something.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:12 am

I notice some errors in your table.

You have Titan mistakenly in the town column.

Reek is me, but I'm a good mislynch if you're up for that because I'm retiring and the faster the better, so you can leave that error as is.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:20 am

Post by Syryana »

I do believe you replaced in on the page where I stopped to make that table. While I'm reading the rest of the thread, why don't you tell me why Titan isn't town?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:22 am

In post 1477, Jennifer wrote:DGB is a better lynch than TUA. I'm sad to lose MM lynch though.

VOTE: DGB

STILL NEED ONE MORE VOTE ON DGB OR TUA GETS LYNCHED.
I'll say this, I'm town and TUA is not, no way that Jennifer-scum would write this about her buddy TUA.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:25 am

In post 1486, Syryana wrote:I do believe you replaced in on the page where I stopped to make that table. While I'm reading the rest of the thread, why don't you tell me why Titan isn't town?
I can't be bothered to write an essay, because if I'm not lynched today it will postpone my agony, but he's just foaming at the mouth trying to lynch the player that is begging to be lynched so save his buddy TUA that some derpy-townies are foolishly defending.

If you have to kill me first to believe it, good, but you're probably going to lynch me and let TUA & Titan win the game.

There may be another scum but I'd have to look for it and nothing jumped at me.

Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:40 am

Post by Syryana »

Page 31. The sheer volume of Amished tells in the last 10 pages made my head explode.

Titan
HD
serra
Jennifer
BT
zdenek
AA9
Ms Marangal
Klick
Bulbazak
Robocopter87
Otterhorse
RachMarie
TUA
MO
Reek
DGB
Antilles
KBW
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:53 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Metal Overlord has been prodded.

Also searching for a replacement for Klick. The deadline will not be suspended.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:06 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1479, TheUnderachivers wrote: Just for curiosity's sake, what is the case on Ant?
Before they returned full time, they were active lurking, occasionally dropping in a read on a player with no explanation whatsoever (It was always a town read, iirc). Their first post is a prime example of this and is extremely scummy:
In post 111, Antilles wrote:WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

I'm not even certain I'm reading this right. I'll come back with some content soon.

We're out of RVS so I'm straight up not voting as such.

THIS JUST IN: HD v MO reads TvT to me; agree, disagree? Discuss.

PEDIT: TU is probtown too.

PEDIT2: I've never enjoyed ArcAngel9. Discuss.
Here he calls HD, MO, and TUA town for no reason whatsoever (he never explains), and then tests the waters on a AA9 policy lynch. When he returned in a big way, he sets out to hunt for scum in his wagon and comes up with...all town, all for fluff reasons. In fact, his wall contains very little substance or scumhunting. At the end, he miraculously produces a MM scumread, with pretty much no reason given, and states that
when
, not if, she flips scum, he'll be confirmed as town. When confronted on any of these points, he does not counter or discuss the points, but rather he tries to bully his way through the conversation by calling his detractors either idiots or scum. That's the case in a nutshell.
In post 1483, DrippingGoofball wrote:Look at that, Titan is 150% scum.

Please just mislynch me and shorten my path to mafia retirement.

Yeah yeah I've been playing for 8 years and haven't been mislynched in 3 years as a primo NK target, but hey, apparently all my scumtells are shit so you can all go to hell. Sure I don't give enough of a shit to make actual cases that the new clique of players just laughs at as they try to driv me off the site, but when you come to your senses lynch TUA and Titan and Jennifer is a super-derp townie that will lose us the game so feel free to mislynch her next time to want to "save" TUA.

I'm going to let the scum hammer me on this one.

Toodles
Look at all the AtE...
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:09 am

Post by Syryana »

Page 41.

Titan
HD
serra
Jennifer
Bulbazak
BT
zdenek
Ms Marangal
AA9
Klick
Robocopter87
Otterhorse
RBD
RachMarie
TUA
MO
Reek
DGB
Antilles
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:18 am

Post by Metal Overlord »

KX here, wanted to wait for Metal before I posted much more, but looks like I can't. I'm finding DGB highly town, and one thing in particular that sticks out is there support of my slot. We didn't exactly have town cred, so buddying didn't seem like a likely option at all, and considering KBW was scum, it just really doesn't make sense to me. What Titan's been saying in addition to their recently play does make me hesitate though, but for now town.

Underachievers, however, I haven't really found particularly townish at any point, and reading over their ISO again makes me think scum even more. Generally being unhelpful, the flopping around, and posting in general don't seem town to me. Also, if they flip, I think we can go after Antilles, somebody who while it seems is no longer inactive, is certainly still suspicious all the same. As such,
Vote: TheUnderachivers
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:19 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1488, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1486, Syryana wrote:I do believe you replaced in on the page where I stopped to make that table. While I'm reading the rest of the thread, why don't you tell me why Titan isn't town?
I can't be bothered to write an essay, because if I'm not lynched today it will postpone my agony, but he's just foaming at the mouth trying to lynch the player that is begging to be lynched so save his buddy TUA that some derpy-townies are foolishly defending.

If you have to kill me first to believe it, good, but you're probably going to lynch me and let TUA & Titan win the game.

There may be another scum but I'd have to look for it and nothing jumped at me.
Of course you're not, because if you actually bothered to look at my play over the course of the game and tried to explain why I'm scum because of your stupid scumtell, you know it would fall apart. You would actually have to face reality and that wouldn't fit with this "woe is me everyone's being mean to me and trying to push me out of the game" act you've got going on right now. And as I said yesterday, I'm sorry that some people are being petty and hurtful and you're getting hurt as a consequence, but this persecution complex you're bringing into this game as a result is ridiculous and does not fit with what has been happening here.

If you would actually read, I've been voicing my uncertainty and uneasiness about you since yesterday. I even said that I wouldn't be up for lynching you yesterday because if you're town, you're an asset. Does that sound like someone who is foaming at the mouth to save a buddy. If that were the case, why did I help to get the KBW lynch to happen yesterday? Huh? If you would read, you would know that I thought your antics yesterday at lynch were suspect, because KBW flipped scum and I've seen you behave this way as scum before. If you would read, you would see that I've voiced my suspicions of you quite clearly.

And, if you would read you would comprehend that I was trying to work out my read on you yesterday when you jumped on me acknowledging that if I'm wrong about you, that I was just paranoid. Instead of working with me, you jumped all over me and claimed some silly paranoid scum tell and exaggerated what I actually said. That you still can't see that I've been trying to read you and that I keep asking you to do something to make me think you're town if you are as me trying to read you then I don't know what to tell you. You are just seeing what you want to see for whatever reason. I can't understand why if you were town, you wouldn't acknowledge those things. But, I can totally see why you as scum would capitalize on something small and try to exploit it for future lynches, because I know you are capable of that. I've seen you do it as scum.

But, you're not reading.

Oh and I love how I'm foaming at the mouth trying to save a buddy who I don't have a town read on in the first place. First you tried to tie me to Ms. Marangal and get me to vote her because she was my buddy, and now you're trying to get me to vote TUA because they're my buddy. How hard is it to understand that I don't trust you, I think your play is scum motivated, so no I'm not going to vote someone because you say so.

Read this again. I mean really really read it, and you tell me that that's someone foaming at the mouth trying to save a buddy and get your lynch. It should be obvious to anyone that I was trying to work out my reads and still am, and that you used this post as a jumping off point to try to construct some alternate universe in which I'm scum is pretty out there. And I can't understand how you can actually be pushing what you continue to push unless you are scum. I just can't.
In post 1193, Titan wrote:
In post 1191, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1189, Titan wrote:I'm seriously considering changing my vote to TUA though.
I'm glad you're recognizing that I switched from one scumwagon to another. I'm multi-bus'ing.
But yesterday you jumped from KBW to TUA to yourself. So you potentially called two scum scum, but ended up staying off their wagon to call for your own lynch, which wasn't going to happen.

You behaved very very similarly with your partners and yourself in mafiastuck.

If you're town, you're just going to have to deal with paranoia from me.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1381, Titan wrote:Yo

Sup

Still haven't read some of the game, but did read Ms M in ISO in relation to KBW, and she was actually all over the place yesterday >_>
Do you think that is an indication of anything?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1384, Bulbazak wrote:What are you confused about? Antilles showed up after a long absence, said absolutely nothing of substance in a wall post, his wagon derailed, and now the votes are spread out. I would like more votes on Antilles, but I think the rest of his team is making it difficult.
Who are those people?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:32 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1395, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 1378, Zdenek wrote:Eh.

Unvote
Vote: TheUnderAchivers

I've played with town-Nero, this isn't that. They're scum.
oh noes its politics mafia all over again!!!!! If you're town you need to switch your vote. DGB is a likely KBW buddy 'cause she attacked KBW in the beginning but tried hard to not get him lynched. Jennifer may be scum for her shit attack on us and her selectively hunting MO.
The point is that it is exactly not Politics Mafia. I am seeing nothing of that game in your play here.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Syryana »

Almost donnnneeeeeee.

Titan
HD
Bulbazak
serra
Jennifer
Otterhorse
RBD
AA9
BT
zdenek
Robocopter87
BBMolla
Klick
Ms Marangal
RachMarie
TUA
MO
Reek
DGB
Antilles
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:50 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1496, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1384, Bulbazak wrote:What are you confused about? Antilles showed up after a long absence, said absolutely nothing of substance in a wall post, his wagon derailed, and now the votes are spread out. I would like more votes on Antilles, but I think the rest of his team is making it difficult.
Who are those people?
Honestly, still working on it. Probably some of my null/scum reads. The good thing is that it would clear MO and DGB, as I don't see those two being scum buddies with Antilles. It would also move RBD to the def. town pile. My plan at this point is to lynch a a strong read from one of my two competing scum teams (MO/DGB vs. Antilles) and see which direction to pursue come d3.

With that in mind...

Unvote

Vote Dripping Goofball
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”