NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1521, Titan wrote:It doesn't.
I wasn't talking to you, and you know better than to answer questions directed at other people.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by TheUnderachivers »

In post 1510, Metal Overlord wrote:@TUA, I know it is pretty hypocritical, but sorry, I believe I should have said quite a few of your posts are unhelpful (though I do feel overall you've been unhelpful as well). The interaction with KBW doesn't really help either.
:eek:

Are you on drugs?

Everything on this page has been horrible from your slot. Looks like goofs massive
ATE
is going to get me mislynched.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

My wagon: Titan, DCLXVI, Underachivers, Jennifer, Bulbazak

Titan and TUA are scum, that leaves DC, Jenn and Bulbazak as head-desk townies. Their derp will lead the scum to victory but they can't be lynched for that.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Titan »

NOTHING YOU CAN SAY WILL MAKE ME SCUM. sorry to burst your stupid refusing to read the thread and make an accurate read on me bubble. My play is quite transparently town, and if you would actually read my flipping posts you old know that.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:13 pm

In post 1526, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 1510, Metal Overlord wrote:@TUA, I know it is pretty hypocritical, but sorry, I believe I should have said quite a few of your posts are unhelpful (though I do feel overall you've been unhelpful as well). The interaction with KBW doesn't really help either.

Are you on drugs?

Everything on this page has been horrible from your slot. Looks like goofs massive
ATE
MO is better than you.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:13 pm

In post 1528, Titan wrote:My play is quite transparently town
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

no

TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by TheUnderachivers »

In post 1529, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1526, TheUnderachivers wrote:

Are you on drugs?

ATE
MO is better than you.
On some distant planet, maybe.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

DGB, iirc, you were all on board for voting for yourself if I joined in. Therefore, saying that I'm "a head-desk townie" is a rather blatant misrep, especially since you were my second choice lynch-wise.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1524, DrippingGoofball wrote:
TUA, Titan, Antilles.
The scum team.

Titan's thing about my votes yesterday is full of bullshit but I don't have the energy. I don't care if people that don't bother reading believe him or not. If people are derpy enough to believe this kind of gross misrep, I'll be glad to be lynched, I'm sick and tired of trying to knock sense into derpy towns.

I mean look at #1251 where Titan is jockeying for position pending an inevitable TUA scum flip. Look at that last paragraph and tell me he's not scum.

This is such bs. Mine is an accurate representation of how you voted yesterday and it's really rich coming from you who even stated that you weren't even going to bother getting accurate fads and have bp been misrepping me for tw days to make this accusation.

I'm so sick and tired of your trolling play this game. You have got to be the most anti town player this game and I can't believe people aren't seeing through your bs. You know I really enjoyed playing with you when you're town, I thought we worked pretty well together in ladies night. This game not at all. I really really really hope you're scum, because of you are you're doing you're job and congratulations. You have NO EXCUSE TO BE PLAYING THIS WAY IF YOU'RE TOWN. It's been a really long time since I've just wanted out of a game.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:19 pm

In post 1533, Titan wrote:I'm so sick and tired of your trolling play this game.
I named your whole scum team how is it trolling?

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Actually, I think the only reason DGB's not voting for herself now is that TUA's wagon is actually gathering a bit of traction, and she doesn't want to lose that. Therefore, she has to call those who called her on her anti-town behavior stupid.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1525, Zdenek wrote:
I wasn't talking to you, and you know better than to answer questions directed at other people.
So, it was something that I had been contemplating since he said it earlier.
Half troll/Half wall.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:21 pm

In post 1533, Titan wrote:Mine is an accurate representation of how you voted yesterday
It's not at all.

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1536, Titan wrote:
In post 1525, Zdenek wrote:
So, it was something that I had been contemplating since he said it earlier.
I ask questions to get reads on people. When you give them answers, it doesn't work any more.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by Metal Overlord »

I really am not sure what to think, keep going back between null and highly town in my mind. I believe I talked about it in #1493, but there defense of me, since I know I'm town, makes no sense at all as scum, even if they were trying to win favor or convince others they were town. Since it's a nightless game, and to win as scum you have to stay alive until you're the last or one of the last players, the self-voting and drawing attention to themselves doesn't make a whole lot of sense either, as it's bait for votes and late game would probably be brought up alot when most people remaining are good, so it doesn't seem like a smart strategy either. Despite that, what Titan's been saying is making an impact, and the possibility they're just epicly messing with me is a real one, if unlikely. So very town atm.

Also, I actually think Titan is town atm, though I can't place quite why and they're probably wrong about DGB. ~KX
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:23 pm

In post 1535, Bulbazak wrote:Actually, I think the only reason DGB's not voting for herself now is that TUA's wagon is actually gathering a bit of traction, and she doesn't want to lose that. Therefore, she has to call those who called her on her anti-town behavior stupid.
I may be disillusioned, but I still have a wincon and I'll still vote scum over town. I'm absolutely not trolling. I'm reading every word you are posting.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1534, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1533, Titan wrote:I'm so sick and tired of your trolling play this game.
I named your whole scum team how is it trolling?

I am not scum.

You know what. You're probably going to get me lynched. I've seen you as scum get confirmed town lynched in gay mafia II so I know you can do it. I guess I'll have the satisfaction of knowing that it's scum pushed when it happens.

And you know what sucks even when I flip town, they still won't lynch you.

This is not your town play not at all. You actually care about the game when you're town. Here you're just trolling, you don't care about getting accurate reads, you don't care about working with the town, you just care about being a troll and lynching town.
Half troll/Half wall.

Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by Metal Overlord »

In post 1540, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1535, Bulbazak wrote:Actually, I think the only reason DGB's not voting for herself now is that TUA's wagon is actually gathering a bit of traction, and she doesn't want to lose that. Therefore, she has to call those who called her on her anti-town behavior stupid.
I may be disillusioned, but I still have a wincon and I'll still vote scum over town. I'm absolutely not trolling. I'm reading every word you are posting.
So if you'll vote scum over town, does that mean you're scum?

As an additional note, I may be over-sympathizing with them about the first self-vote, having done it myself over similar reasons as town in another game.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1540, DrippingGoofball wrote: I may be disillusioned, but I still have a wincon and I'll still vote scum over town.
Then why did you unvote TUA d1 and vote yourself instead? That seems to be going against your wincon.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1537, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1533, Titan wrote:Mine is an accurate representation of how you voted yesterday
It's not at all.

It's actually is. And why don't you point out one accurate representation you've made about me?
Half troll/Half wall.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1541, Titan wrote:
I am not scum.

You know what. You're probably going to get me lynched. I've seen you as scum get confirmed town lynched in gay mafia II so I know you can do it. I guess I'll have the satisfaction of knowing that it's scum pushed when it happens.

And you know what sucks even when I flip town, they still won't lynch you.

This is not your town play not at all. You actually care about the game when you're town. Here you're just trolling, you don't care about getting accurate reads, you don't care about working with the town, you just care about being a troll and lynching town.
Titan. Titan. What's this? I know DGB is trying to get under your skin and all, but do you really think AtE is the right way to deal with it?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:32 pm

In post 1541, Titan wrote:You're probably going to get me lynched
WUT

No one believes me that you're scum and I'm not making cases, why so nervous?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:34 pm

In post 1543, Bulbazak wrote:Then why did you unvote TUA d1 and vote yourself instead? That seems to be going against your wincon.
I'm a frequent caller of the mafia suicide hotline.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:35 pm

In post 1545, Bulbazak wrote:Titan. Titan. What's this? I know DGB is trying to get under your skin and all, but do you really think AtE is the right way to deal with it?
You can't deal with that situation in the scum QT?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:36 pm

TUA & Titan are guaranteed scum.

Then either Antilles or Bulbazak.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”