NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

The Acting Method first:
In post 161, The Acting Method wrote:Okay, I missed all of that, and I've been gone all day... I read through and I'm still confused someone care to sum up the day so far?
"OMG I read through but I'm so confused tell me what's happening!"

This is a way to dodge taking stances. If he's confused, how can he be held to anything?
In post 201, The Acting Method wrote:Okay, I should get down to business and try and make hide or tail of what's been said.
Promise of content. Without any content.
In post 239, The Acting Method wrote:I have two site meta's...

And really it probably tells you more about the size of the game and/or my schedule at the time.

I've read through to about page 5 of the game... I have no idea who to vote for if any... Not enough standout interchanges or scum hints.
Still no stances.
In post 279, The Acting Method wrote:
In post 273, RachMarie wrote:HD is most likely town, it feels like his usual towny blustering. As usual, he is wrong about me, but that happens in every game he assumes I am scum it seems like, so I am used to that.

2 games TAM and I were in I thought it was more? Open 472 (Pick Your Power), and Lover's Mafia. In both of those games TAM lurked something fierce.

I want some answers TAM.... Seems like you sometimes do not lurk?

That is correct. In fact, as I believe I said earlier, I have two metas.

epic lurking TAM, and epic Active TAM and sometimes a hybrid of the two.

My activity level is an unreliable tell as RachMarie just pointed out. The two games she listed? I'm scum in one, and town in the other.

So yeah, and please, try and use something other than my posts which clearly state that I'm trying to keep up and am confused for scumtells?
Well all you've done so far is defend yourself and promise content so you've been completely useless at best, scummy at worst.
In post 286, The Acting Method wrote:A newbie, I was scum, he was town. Scumteam completely fooled and slaughtered town thanks to some clever play and good luck.

right now Pony,
I'm watching and observing
, I'll make comments when I feel best able too.
Ew.
In post 295, The Acting Method wrote:I'd also like to point out for those who didn't notice that, I wouldn't answer that question under any circumstance. It is actually a leading question and it's generally considered a bad question to ask in RQS in general. (Which I'm a proponent of in newbie games.) However, I generally don't use it outside of newbie games because I don't feel myself capable of what Flay considers a good RQS. (please read the mafia discussion thread on RQS to see what I'm talking about.)
Overexplanation that's completely unneeded and, IIRC, unprovoked.
In post 315, The Acting Method wrote:
In post 302, Titan wrote:
In post 295, The Acting Method wrote:I'd also like to point out for those who didn't notice that, I wouldn't answer that question under any circumstance. It is actually a leading question and it's generally considered a bad question to ask in RQS in general. (Which I'm a proponent of in newbie games.) However, I generally don't use it outside of newbie games because I don't feel myself capable of what Flay considers a good RQS. (please read the mafia discussion thread on RQS to see what I'm talking about.)
Did it literally take you almost a week to decide to answer that? It's a question and the reaction to the question can actually be telling. Why did you choose to answer this several days old question instead of actually comment on the game or anything in it? No one cares about RQS or what are good questions at that stage. What we care about it is commenting on actual game.
Pretty sure I responded to it earlier.

Oh yeah Post 50 (when I entered the game.)
His royal sexiness wrote: Serra, you should know better than to ask me if I'm scum here.

I believe I lectured you on the catch-22 of that statement in the aforementioned n00b?
That's pretty much a short version of what I just said in the post you quoted.

I still have to take the time to read up and catch up. As I have said the past couple of times, so far nothing has piqued my interest enough, and frankly, the only thing I've really felt anything about was the "Policy lynch idea is bad."

So, besides not really giving much new content and focusing more on slight minor things that get brought up that draw my attention (which there is both town and scum evidence on me doing so it's null.) Anyone got anything of value for a case against me?
"Nothing's scummy. Make a case on me. Good bye."

You made one on yourself buddy.
In post 360, The Acting Method wrote:Okay, my thoughts on the game so far...

This is different from any of my other games on site how?

However to get down to business.

I really need to do at the very least an ISO of the game... It's keeping me from scumhunting.
Still, promise of content, no actual content.
In post 500, The Acting Method wrote:
/replace out please
... I'm never going to be able to take the time and catch up the way I'd like too.
:neutral:
In post 504, The Acting Method wrote:Just quick Defense of that link.

1. I'm a replacement in linked game, also extenuating circumstances from then and now are different.
2. This game has a shit ton of hydras, and a shit ton of posts from accounts that are not those hydras but consist of players within those hydras. Do you realize what a pain that is to read and keep straight? (I'm actually getting why people dislike Hydras now.)

But I'm replacing out so that should be all.
Not even a replacing out reads list? Nothing? At all?

tl;dr TAM had literally no content and just replaced out for no real reason.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:39 am

Sorry; was taking care of my Mish Mash game.

Next up is TheLurker!
In post 633, TheLurker wrote:VOTE: BT

Sticks out the most thru page 10. I'll be back.
oh hell naw BT was towntowntown
In post 634, TheLurker wrote:
Zdenek

BT's posts are the perfect blend of pet theories, fearmongering, patronization, and bullshitting. Lynch Zdenek's slot soon.

VOTE: keybladewielder

Townies are Reek, Archivers, ArcAngel, MO.
BUSSING DETECTED

"Please lynch Zdenek, I'mma vote KBW for towncred k?"
In post 637, TheLurker wrote:No, you are quite shitty ATM.
irony
In post 641, TheLurker wrote:Thank you. As you can see, I changed my vote after I finished my skim.
why?
In post 643, TheLurker wrote:
In post 639, Ms Marangal wrote:I'm not fond of the lurker right now. Might be residue from my feelings of TAM, though his opening post rubs me the wrong way.
Why are you getting any feelings from TAM? Judging from his posts, he was obviously too busy to even play, rendering the whole thing null, maybe a few defenses here and there before he replaced out. It seems more like an unrelenting tunnel than something you've actually thought about. You should probably join one of the main two wagons instead of playing obtuse and continuing a rather unbased line of voting.
"Being suspicious of me, you must be tunneling!"

Wow Zde is really right about this slot. :l
In post 668, TheLurker wrote:
In post 665, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 643, TheLurker wrote:
In post 639, Ms Marangal wrote:I'm not fond of the lurker right now. Might be residue from my feelings of TAM, though his opening post rubs me the wrong way.
Why are you getting any feelings from TAM?
Judging from his posts, he was obviously too busy to even play, rendering the whole thing null, maybe a few defenses here and there before he replaced out
. It seems more like an unrelenting tunnel than something you've actually thought about.
You should probably join one of the main two wagons instead of playing obtuse and continuing a rather unbased line of voting.

I'm actually going to keep my vote on Lurker. re-reading, this post here kick's my gut real hard, especially the Bolded, and his latest post doesn't make me feel any better. I realize my vote is Idling on TAM/Lurker though the fact that he had to call that out and tell me to switch to two larger wagons to me, Suggests that he doesn't like having the vote against him.

also, Amish tell anyone?
mm, it's actually a call for you to out some other reads besides tunneling on me
that's not the amished tell btw marangal

but hoooooooooly shit this is bad
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:50 am

Lastly, Syryana him/herself.
In post 1481, Syryana wrote:Page 11 break time!

Thoughts:

People I like: Titan, HD, AA9, serra
People I don't like: KBW, TUA, Bulbazak, Reek, Otterhorse
People that haven't made an impression one way or the other: Errbody else.

At this moment, probably would vote for TUA if I had to vote. Lunch time nao.
I guess this isn't a terrible reads list based on when he made it? I don't understand Otter-scum or serra-town though, those seem kinda out of the blue.
In post 1484, Syryana wrote:Now at page 21. Time to update my reads!
Syryana wrote:Thoughts:

People I like: Titan, HD, AA9, serra
People I don't like: KBW, TUA, Bulbazak, Reek, Otterhorse
People that haven't made an impression one way or the other: Errbody else.
I'm putting this crap in a table.
TownNull leaning TownNullNull Leaning ScumScum
Titan
HD
BT
AA9
serra/JenniferMs Marangal
Klick
MO
Robocopter87
Otterhorse
RachMarie
TUA
Bulbazak
Reek
Antilles
KBW

No particular order (in terms of the order of names in each column) yet. I'll let you know if I fix it such that the order means something.
This is so much more difficult to look at because of the way I make these posts but anyway

I forget what page it was where Titan started to scum. It was some page though. idk if Syr's gotten to that point yet.

Why the fuck is serra/Jennifer slot null-town? Why isn't MM town? Why is OH null-scum? Why is Bulbazak scum? (Sorry DGB, still disagree with you on that slot being scum.) Why is KBW even here? I don't remember Rach very well but what makes her null-scum?
In post 1489, Syryana wrote:Page 31. The sheer volume of Amished tells in the last 10 pages made my head explode.

Titan
HD
serra
Jennifer
BT
zdenek
AA9
Ms Marangal
Klick
Bulbazak
Robocopter87
Otterhorse
RachMarie
TUA
MO
Reek
DGB
Antilles
KBW
Wide net of suspicion is widening. Town reads are beginning to disappear.
In post 1492, Syryana wrote:Page 41.

Titan
HD
serra
Jennifer
Bulbazak
BT
zdenek
Ms Marangal
AA9
Klick
Robocopter87
Otterhorse
RBD
RachMarie
TUA
MO
Reek
DGB
Antilles
Now this is pretty odd. Not sure why Syr even started with Bulb-scum, but I'm also not sure what propelled his change to Bulb being null-town. Scumreads don't appear to be fluid or reconsidered with the exception of Bulbazak, nothing's explained at all.

there's another post but it has more unexplained reads so not worth looking at
In post 1507, Syryana wrote:Long fackin read.

Titan
HD
Bulbazak
Otterhorse
RBD
Robocopter87
BBMolla
AA9
BT
zdenek
serra
Jennifer
Klick
Ms Marangal
RachMarie
TUA
MO
Reek
DGB
Antilles

Alrighty. I frankly don't care whether we lynch goof or TUA; they're both on my lyst of lynchables. I'm voting for TUA though, since I've had a gut scumread on that slot since the first few pages.

VOTE: TUA
"Give me towncred pls"

Still no reads explanation. Somehow Bulb went from obv-scum to obv-town. :neutral:
In post 1627, Syryana wrote:Cool. So, DGB or Antilles next?
One town, one scum buddy. Mm hmm.
In post 1643, Syryana wrote:I'm good with Antilles.
VOTE: Antilles

@MO: You're on my scumreads list along with DGF, Antilles and UA. Considering the two available lynches were both your scumbuddies (UA and DGF), you bussing one of them doesn't earn you towncred with me. Your "twilight post" (such as it was) was the first thing you've said in quite a while I didn't outright hate. It's not enough to put you out of my scum category, but it's a step in the right direction.
Why is xe so hesitant to actually push MO here? Xe talks about how certain xe is about the scumread...but never EVER follows through.

I'd look here on a Syr scumflip.
In post 1650, Syryana wrote:I'd much rather see a lynch on DGB or Antilles than Jen. However, it would hardly break my heart if we lynched Jen instead; her play in the last 20 or so pages was enough to downgrade her from a decent townread to a null read.

RBD, BB: Why do the two of you think Jen is scum?

Bulba: Who are your current scumreads? BB can answer this too (not counting Jen).
???
I'd also look at Jen as a potential Syr partner.

I was going to continue but I'm legitimately bored of this. Let's just wagon the slot.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:51 am

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Syryana
Are you ready for this?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:53 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1816, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1815, DrippingGoofball wrote:What is more likely for DGB-scum:

(1) Backpedal of a Titan mislynch in a nightless, while another player wants to lynch that slot and would help me?
(2) Backpedal on a Titan bus, while another player wants to lynch that slot and would help me?
I spy with my little eye, a heaping helping of WIFOM.
Scum, here is a basic Mafia 101 lesson:

Your partner's mistake is to vote me for changing my mind. If I'm scum, I have to have an alignment-related reason to do this for Titan. Your partner didn't think this through all the way.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:02 am

In post 1827, Human Destroyer wrote:Still no reads explanation. Somehow Bulb went from obv-scum to obv-town.
That's because Bulb is Syryana's buddy.

Just help us lynch Bulbascum, we'll do Syryana next - especially if Bulbascum is a scum flip.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:53 am

Post by Zdenek »

Unvote
Vote: Syryana
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 3.05:

DrippingGoofball - Bulbazak, Syryana
Bulbazak - DrippingGoofball, arcangel, RainbowDash
Syryana - BBmolla, Human Destroyer, zdenek

Not Voting - Titan, DCLXVI, Jennifer, Antilles, Ms. Marangal, Metal Overlord, Klick

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch and to no-lynch.

The Deadline is in (expired on 2013-05-05 00:37:43) or by 11: 40 PM on May 4th, 2013.

Searching for a replacement for Klick
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:54 am

Post by Syryana »

I'll deal with #1827 tomorrow. Don't have time to formulate a proper reply right now.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:58 am

Two scumwagons head-to-head, both scums voting a townie, hey we're doing great.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:59 am

STRATEGY SESSION!

No one currently voting should move their votes.

We want to see where these non-voters:
Not Voting -
Titan, DCLXVI, Jennifer, Antilles, Ms. Marangal, Metal Overlord, Arcangel, Klick

... are going to vote.

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:49 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Why my name is in not voting? I have already voted..

Mod, Do i get to vote twice?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Jennifer »

Sorry got slammed with work today, Meant to get into the game over lunch, but the day slipped away from me. Anyway!

@Syrana I've heard of a bus of course, but DGB's push on TUA doesn't feel like it, and I find it unlikely that the two competing wagons two days in a row would all be on scum (unless we rock that much, though sadly I can't take credit it). I don't like the self-vote, and I don't like the giving up, but I have seen town do both before, so in light of everything, I'm willing to call DGB town for the day.

@Antilles You asked what I think of you. You're null-to-town to me. Barring something crazy, I plan to vote from the list of Titan, Zdenek, MO, or Syrana today. And I'm not ready to vote Titan or Zdenek until I get time to do further reading on them, as my suspicions on those two are from earlier in Day 1, and I haven't had a chance to properly vet whether those suspicions still hold merit in light of TUA flip.

I know someone asked me too why I thought Bulb was town (can't find the post) for actually realizing how bad the reasons for being on my wagon earlier were. The wagon on me was so bad and of so little substance, that the fact someone was willing to call it out and get town to stop being apathetic but actually vote based on real reasons created major town points in my book. I know someone will say he was trying to buddy me or something, but if that's what he wanted to could have not defended me as hard as he did (or more to the point, criticize as hard as he did those that voted for bad reasons) and just state he thought I was town and let the mislynch go through.

I still think Bulb is town and I'm not willing to vote him today.

VOTE: Syrana
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1821, Zdenek wrote:Bulbazak, I'd still like to know who you think is town.
HD, Titan, Syryana, Jennifer, MO, and AA9. DC, BBMolla, and RBD are probably town too.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1838, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1821, Zdenek wrote:Bulbazak, I'd still like to know who you think is town.
HD, Titan, Syryana, Jennifer, MO, and AA9. DC, BBMolla, and RBD are probably town too.
Explain Syryana.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Klick is probably scum due to TUA's connections with him.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by Zdenek »

which interactions?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1841, Zdenek wrote:which interactions?
He called him town then randomly in every other post acted as if Klick was scum.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1842, BBmolla wrote:
He called him town then randomly in every other post acted as if Klick was scum.
It looks like they had Klick as a scum read until later in the day, when one of the two of them said he was a weak-town read. Where did you see them call Klick town first?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1843, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1842, BBmolla wrote:
It looks like they had Klick as a scum read until later in the day, when one of the two of them said he was a weak-town read. Where did you see them call Klick town first?
I might have read it backwards.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 378, Klick wrote:UNVOTE:

So off the top of my head, I have this:

Reek (hydra of Channeldelibird and Nexus)

Human destroyer

3. Antilles (hydra)
Titan (hydra of Ser Arthut Dayne and Tammy

ms. marangal

RachMarie

7. The Acting Method
8. BT
Bulbazak

10. Serrapaladin
The Underachievers (hydra of Nero Cain and Mastin2)

12. Keybladewielder
13. Robocopter87
Klick

15. Metal Overlord (hydra of metal sonic and kx)
Otterhorse (hydra of zoraster and Rainbowdash)

Arcangel9

With HD, Marangal, RM, Bulba, and AA being the particularly strong reads. I have a hunch that serra is town as well, but I'm more null on him than town. Willing to go into more detail on anything upon request.

Gonna look more into it shortly.
In post 557, Klick wrote:shit

Really sorry guys, I didn't mean to wait this long to post here.

VOTE: TUA

MO is probably town based on his extremely obvious desire to not get lynched. I guess he could be trying to get one mislynch through before his death, but it's much more likely that he's town. Other than that, I support this wagon the most by far.
In post 622, Klick wrote:To answer your question, pretty sure Key's just like that? At least, that's what pretty much everyone voting him is saying. He's null.
In post 656, Klick wrote:Hey TUA, why is KBW scum?
In post 722, Klick wrote:
In post 718, TheUnderachivers wrote:And, yeah. Right now, looks like a MO-DGB-Lurker-Jennifer scumteam.

We can get that MO lynch.
He picked three good town reads and Lurker.

If TUA is scum, I want to lynch Lurker next.
Mod: Did Klick ask to be replaced? Or flake?

Because he's active on the site again.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by Zdenek »

I didn't mean to quote all of that. The only thing I wanted to ask was the question to the mod.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Klick could easily be scum here. They were attacking TUA day one, and backed off day two and lurked to replacement, and is active elsewhere on the site.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1839, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1838, Bulbazak wrote:
Explain Syryana.
The tables he used during his readthrough provide incredible transparency in thought, even if he doesn't take anymore time out to minutely explain them. Given the fact that the time length between his replacing in until his last table complete with vote is
over 5 hours
, I believe it's safe to say that he actually read the thread, which makes me believe even more that his reads were not faked. His vote for TUA, then, tracks, as he really did have that slot as scum from the very beginning (Check out the tables. That slot never moves.). He's asked a few pertinent questions since the day started and has actively scumhunted. It also helps that he is putting actual thought into this game and reading it, and that he seems to be one of the few that can actually see DGB for the scumbag she is. I'm sure people will say that the previous point in and of itself is not a good way to judge alignment, as Syryana could be doing so to buddy up with the DGB-scum camp. However, the way he goes about it reads genuine. The way he is able to defend his reads and take everything that DGB is throwing at him makes me sure in this townread, which is good, because DGB has essentially worn Titan and I down (It's hard to argue the points of a case that does not exist. DGB's method is essentially flinging poo, at a certain point you can't fight that.).

So that's why. For the record once again: genuine thought, effort, and scumhunting. To be honest, the reasons I felt that slot might be scum before were never enough to build a case, which is something that HD doesn't seem to understand. Syryana actually replaced in and gave that slot substance and material from which to judge its alignment.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:41 pm

PpppppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee

Can we lynch Bulbazak?

He's soooooooooooooooooooooo scum...

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”