NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 0, Voidedmafia wrote:
Before the game begins
you may talk among yourselves to plan strategies and the like Here.
You people really need reading comprehension lessons.
Are you ready for this?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by Zdenek »

I actually always skipped over the goon pm.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 1970, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1968, Titan wrote:looking for the real scum instead of badgering me.
I really don't get this.

I'm purdy sho I'm lookin' fo scum.
If your definition of looking for scum is nonchalantly declaring half the playerlist scum for completely arbitrary reasons, then yes, you're scumhunting.

Let's see, current people on my wagon are: DGB, Jennifer, BBmolla, Ms. Marangal, DCLXVI, Human Destroyer. After reading the latest posts, I realized I didn't have any clue why most of these people are voting me. So I went back and looked for the cases against me/reasons for voting, and here's what I found.

BBmolla: "you're scum"
DCLXVI: "I don't like how you interpreted my meta, and I don't like that you see my(DCL's) play differently than I (DCL) do."
Jennifer: Doesn't seem to have a reason to vote me, hasn't mentioned me in any of her posts other than some extraordinarily vague VCA. Might ISO her later, her last two posts are truly terrible.
Human Destroyer: Actually has some decent points on me, but most of them are based on the fact that I hadn't explained my initial reads. Hasn't been seen since.
DGB: "you're scum" Unlike Molla, DGB has a series of misreps, wild claims and some out and out lies.
Ms. Marangal: "Disregard that meltdown, I don't like the Syr slot"

I originally started this post to defend myself from the cases against me, but after ISOing the wagon's constituents I realized most of the people on the wagon don't have one.

Pedit: Zdenek, I'll be doing a comprehensive analysis of DGB's play later. I'll answer you there.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Anyone else think that there's a list of town-tells in the scum QT?
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Good to know I think...

Explain your D1 with KBW though, especially with relation to me jumping hard on him early as policy lynch worthy. I know you have seen him play, but when I actually come in swinging hard at him as being a strong candidate for policy lynch, especially if he is kinda scummy - im actually more than a bit surprised that you didnt agree let alone really even notice it given timeframes.

Your basic mentions of him D1:

Post is bad (71)
He is still scum (actually this is the first time you call him scum - and its happening when im calling for a policy lynch)
*ugh I need to read my own iso more... ive done that "call correct pairing" more than once and forget about it later*

When you
know
the type of player he is... I just dont really see you ignoring him as much as you do as town. If nothing else to give some sort of agreemnt or counter insight on him since I dont think many if any other players here have been in a game with him.

Going off that "own iso" thing im going to move Jen to somewhat solid town. Usually when im getting one thing right im getting quite a bit right. Im also going to continue to call HD scum for when I said "Jen is town, im voting KBW for now though" again challenging that without really giving any other counter reads to those two (and KBW was apparently scum to him)

Plus go look at 1278/1281

Backs off TUA to give mastin a chance to prove himself, Vote Jen, After TUA votes Jen "withholds what he thinks until after lynch"

Then tried to delay TUA lynch a day when first pushed by DGB...
Backs DGB for about next large amount of time ignoring anything else...
Eventually decides to continue to back DGB and sheep TUA when its obvious thats his only option...

He really is scum, if it takes a couple hours of me sitting down this weekend to prove it thats what it will take.

Im gunna say Syryana is town, Bulb is more 50-50ish, im not going back there. Maybe would back MM lynch, probably not.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1971, Titan wrote:Then lynch me so you can start looking for scum.
I'm pretty sure I'm badgering Syryana and Bulbazak harder than you.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:56 pm

In post 1972, Rainbowdash wrote:
Vote HD

@MO - Im actually really interested in seeing why you are willing to call him town off meta here. Ive played with him three times (twice as scum one as town), as town he replaced into a slot I read as scum and turned that one around fairly fast. One as scum he came off as obv-town, the other one I was able to get him lynched (although I was kinda surprised at being able to).

This one he is NOT reading town, and he is commiting a bunch of me-like scumtells which just paranoias me up a whole lot. There are some players you lynch when you read as scum, there are some players you lynch when you cant read them as town. HD may trend to the second group, I have close to zero town read there (for the first time with him ever) and somewhat of a scumread.

@HD - Do you see meta by difference as a valid way to use it? For example "Player X was scum in this past game, they arent reading the same here so player X is town"?

Im not quite on the same page as Titan, but I would lynch DGB in F3 over a few others as it stands. Again scum would be foalish not to bus in this type of situation, especially with lynchbait-VI KBW and hydra thats half lynchbait (NC).
Voting a townie, questioning townie reads on a townie, the paranoia-scumtell, double-bus'ing accusations...
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:57 pm

In post 1977, Syryana wrote:If your definition of looking for scum is nonchalantly declaring half the playerlist scum for completely arbitrary reasons, then yes, you're scumhunting.
I've been doing that for nearly 8 years, thanks.

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Zdenek »

I was wrong thinking that DCL could be town because of Rach calling out TUA on their KBW vote. She thought he was scum too, so the reaction below looks fake.
In post 312, RachMarie wrote:I do agree that as annoying as Key is, he should be lynched for scumminess not just cause he is annoying to play with.
In post 332, TheUnderachivers wrote:You guys know Key is scum right?

vote:key
In post 333, RachMarie wrote:UA WTF??? What is your reasoning.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:59 pm

In post 1979, Rainbowdash wrote:He really is scum
Who?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:06 pm

In post 1429, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1426, Voidedmafia wrote:
DrippingGoofball
-
Titan
, RachMarie
Antilles
-
Rainbowdash
Bulbazak

Ms Marangal
-
BBmolla
Antilles
Jennifer

Jennifer
-
Ms. Marangal
Underachivers

Underachivers
-
DrippingGoofball
Human Destroyer
, zdenek
people in red needs lynched

people in green should never be lynched ever

LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN
I'm sorry, NO WAY does a scum post a list of people "NEVER BE LYNCHED EVER" in a nightless. And FIVE players, no less.

NO

WAY

But now that I notice it's pretty hilarious that he put himself in red as "needs lynched."

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1979, Rainbowdash wrote:Backs off TUA to give mastin a chance to prove himself, Vote Jen, After TUA votes Jen "withholds what he thinks until after lynch"
I think this needs to be explained.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by BBmolla »

The thing about nightless is if we have like, 3 solid townreads we can just start lynching amongst the rest.

Instead were opting to take three decades per lynch.

Information overload imo
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:11 pm

In post 1979, Rainbowdash wrote:Good to know I think...

Explain your D1 with KBW though, especially with relation to me jumping hard on him early as policy lynch worthy. I know you have seen him play, but when I actually come in swinging hard at him as being a strong candidate for policy lynch, especially if he is kinda scummy - im actually more than a bit surprised that you didnt agree let alone really even notice it given timeframes.

Your basic mentions of him D1:

Post is bad (71)
He is still scum (actually this is the first time you call him scum - and its happening when im calling for a policy lynch)
*ugh I need to read my own iso more... ive done that "call correct pairing" more than once and forget about it later*

When you
know
the type of player he is... I just dont really see you ignoring him as much as you do as town. If nothing else to give some sort of agreemnt or counter insight on him since I dont think many if any other players here have been in a game with him.

Going off that "own iso" thing im going to move Jen to somewhat solid town. Usually when im getting one thing right im getting quite a bit right. Im also going to continue to call HD scum for when I said "Jen is town, im voting KBW for now though" again challenging that without really giving any other counter reads to those two (and KBW was apparently scum to him)

Plus go look at 1278/1281

Backs off TUA to give mastin a chance to prove himself, Vote Jen, After TUA votes Jen "withholds what he thinks until after lynch"

Then tried to delay TUA lynch a day when first pushed by DGB...
Backs DGB for about next large amount of time ignoring anything else...
Eventually decides to continue to back DGB and sheep TUA when its obvious thats his only option...

He really is scum, if it takes a couple hours of me sitting down this weekend to prove it thats what it will take.

Im gunna say Syryana is town, Bulb is more 50-50ish, im not going back there. Maybe would back MM lynch, probably not.
Wasn't around late Day 1; I remember KBW being scummy because of his voting pattern or something like that. He does tend to make a good policy lynch though, I agree.

@Bolded: Mastin doesn't bus was what I was thinking of. Reason I still came in voting Jen today though is that I thought their near immediate vote switch was trying to avoid said bussing.
In post 1985, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1429, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1426, Voidedmafia wrote:
DrippingGoofball
-
Titan
, RachMarie
Antilles
-
Rainbowdash
Bulbazak

Ms Marangal
-
BBmolla
Antilles
Jennifer

Jennifer
-
Ms. Marangal
Underachivers

Underachivers
-
DrippingGoofball
Human Destroyer
, zdenek
people in red needs lynched

people in green should never be lynched ever

LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN
I'm sorry, NO WAY does a scum post a list of people "NEVER BE LYNCHED EVER" in a nightless. And FIVE players, no less.

NO

WAY

But now that I notice it's pretty hilarious that he put himself in red as "needs lynched."
I wasn't paying enough attention when I made that post :igmeou:
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:12 pm

In post 1986, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1979, Rainbowdash wrote:Backs off TUA to give mastin a chance to prove himself, Vote Jen, After TUA votes Jen "withholds what he thinks until after lynch"
I think this needs to be explained.
Done.
In post 1987, BBmolla wrote:The thing about nightless is if we have like, 3 solid townreads we can just start lynching amongst the rest.

Information overload imo
Oh yeah I didn't even think of that.

This would probably work.
Are you ready for this?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 719, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 717, TheUnderachivers wrote:Except, HD, I don't bus.
I SAW INVITATIONAL 15

BZZZT WRONG ANSWER

also titan I really hope you're joking about the PR claim thing
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:15 pm

Well it'd work if we could decide on those 3 uber-towns.

P-Edit: Yeah I know but then I read Mind Reader Mafia; Mastin literally stopped bussing out of nowhere in the middle of a LYLO day just because he vowed to never bus again.

Stupid on his part I think, but such is the case.
Are you ready for this?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:15 pm

Bulbazak is flying under the radar, folks.

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1989, Human Destroyer wrote:Oh yeah I didn't even think of that.

The problem is if you get one of them wrong, you lose.

But as long as you don't quicklynch all within 6 hours and lose the game without a thought you'll be fine.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1987, BBmolla wrote:The thing about nightless is if we have like, 3 solid townreads we can just start lynching amongst the rest.

Information overload imo
Hey BB, what's your read on me. And is me being paranoid of someone a scum tell?

If you have doubts about my alignment at all. Please proceed to putting your vote on me. Thank you.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:18 pm

In post 1990, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1987, saulres wrote:
In post 1858, mastin2 wrote:I've taken a vow to never bus again
So much for vows, eh?
Oi! I told you to read the mafia QT! The explanation is in there.

Also, the dead QT itself says as much. The entirety of /invitational 15 was after Guile was already dead. It started after Guile was dead, it ended midway through D4. Furthermore, if you look at the timing, you'll realize that I stopped pushing UN as being scum at all immediately after I took the vow. (I didn't say as much since I took the vow while /invitational 15 was still ongoing; it's there in that mafia QT.) The vow was never broken. It simply hadn't existed at the time. :P

Seriously, timestamps are important. :P
^important post of importantness
In post 1993, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1989, Human Destroyer wrote:Oh yeah I didn't even think of that.

The problem is if you get one of them wrong, you lose.

But as long as you don't quicklynch all within 6 hours and lose the game without a thought you'll be fine.
I'm aware.

I think we can pull it off though.
Are you ready for this?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by BBmolla »

You're prob town.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:22 pm

In post 1994, Titan wrote:And is me being paranoid of someone a scum tell?
Paranoia used to be my favorite card to play as scum. It gave me a free pass to cast suspicion on players and hop on any wagons. "You're so townie but I'm paranoid!" Very useful ploy.

Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:23 pm

In post 1263, Human Destroyer wrote:DrippingGoofball
Ms. Marangal
Bulbazak
BBMolla
Rainbowdash
More than enough strong townreads to win this.

E z p z

Though, I guess we need to come to a consensus on 3 people that are basically so uber-town they win the game simply by not getting lynched. Sadly, I don't think there's
anyone
that's considered uber-town by everyone.

We need to fix this.
Are you ready for this?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Is there no agreement in a mutual scumread amongst Titan/DGB/RBD?

Like I'm literally just sitting here with like 12 could-be-scumreads waiting for all of you to stop bickering and decide on one.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”