[Mini 1447] Misaligned Malignant Multi-verse Mafia (abandon)

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Empking »

Votecount 1.2

FourTrouble (3) - The Central Scrutinizer, Zdenek, Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8 (2) - Serrapaladin, GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer (2) - PimHel, The Avering
The Central Scrutinizer (2) - Empking, FuDuzn

Not Voting (3) - FourTrouble, Whiskers, Arc

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Whiskers is V/LA until Thursday. FourTrouble and The Avering have yet to confirm.

The votes in post 41 (by Zdenek on Arc) and in post 44 (by The Avering on Arc) and in post 47 (by Nachomamma8 on Arc) do not count because lack of unvote.

Not a lyncher.
Last edited by Jebus on Wed May 01, 2013 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Arc
Arc
Townie
Arc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 11:56 am

Post by Arc »

In post 47, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Arc

I thought the wagon on you was stupid until that post.
Eh, sorry if I'm a bit uneloquent today, I'm recovering from a minor concussion and hava a massive headache.

I found Empking suspicious since I saw what appeared to be a lie. I still call it as a lie, and still find it suspicious, but the speed of his responses and how he isn't avoiding any of my questions makes me think that he is most likely a town role with a reason to mess with the person TCS claims to be. I'd like not to lynch either of them until I see more evidence pointing to either one.

And then my question to Zd was just asking what he finds to be scummy in me.

Even information that seems to point to me being scum is information, and more information in the hands of the town is a good thing.

Again, sorry if I appear to be rather inelegant today, I'm not much in the mood for easing information out of people.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote, Vote: FuDuZn

yeah, concussions fucking suck.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Nacho, why are you unvoting?
That was Arc making real-life excuses.

Arc, I'm not going to make a case against you just yet.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by Whiskers »

vOTE: zDENEK
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Arc
Arc
Townie
Arc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by Arc »

Vote: Zdenek

THis is a combination of OMGUS and a lack of an explaination as to why you are trying to lynch me.

The reason I brought up my concussion is that it is making me much more blunt than usual, I'm assuming he is unvoting me because I also explained my actions in greater detail in that post.

BTW, remember that Jebus has a rule where you have to unvote before your revote counts. Just to let you know.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 55, Arc wrote:

THis is a combination of OMGUS and a lack of an explaination as to why you are trying to lynch me.

The reason I brought up my concussion is that it is making me much more blunt than usual, I'm assuming he is unvoting me because I also explained my actions in greater detail in that post.

BTW, remember that Jebus has a rule where you have to unvote before your revote counts. Just to let you know.
I am not doubting you had a concussion, but it is a strange bit of defense just as someone is voting you because of an iffy statement you made. And to be clear, I think Nacho was voting you because of what you said, not how 'eloquently'(or not elequently) you said it. What I don't quite get is why Nacho unvoted you.
UNVOTE: VOTE: ArcI can leave TCS for this. The Avenger, join me on this adventure.
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
Arc
Arc
Townie
Arc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Arc »

In post 56, FuDuzn wrote:
In post 55, Arc wrote:

I am not doubting you had a concussion, but it is a strange bit of defense just as someone is voting you because of an iffy statement you made. And to be clear, I think Nacho was voting you because of what you said, not how 'eloquently'(or not elequently) you said it. What I don't quite get is why Nacho unvoted you.
UNVOTE: VOTE: ArcI can leave TCS for this. The Avenger, join me on this adventure.
My defense is that I didn't explain my actions very well for that post, rereading it, I can agree I looked a bit scummy there. When I made the next post, the one with the misspelling you pointed out, I explained myself and explained why I was acting a bit blunt and why I didn't explain myself very well. I tend to be a bit of a blunt asshole when I have a headache, and my entire head was pounding when the game started, so my first posts where rather brash.

I never said any of you doubted I had a concussion, I brought that back up because Zd was seemingly using it as a basis for swaying people on me. I've explained myself on this, and I feel like actually contributing to the game, Who else do you think is scum? You were sitting on TCS for a while, but you haven't actually commented on the Empking/TCS "gambit" on page 1, what is your opinion on this? If I get lynched and I flip town, who would you suspect next?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts.....

I don't think anyone said you were blunt, or an asshole. And I wasn't pointing out any spelling mistake(I actually unintentionally made a spelling mistake), I was just emphasizing how you thought Nacho's post was about the eloquence of your post.

And why are you trying to deflect me back onto TCS? Guys let's make this easy on ourselves, lynch Arc and call it a Day.
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
Arc
Arc
Townie
Arc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by Arc »

I'm just asking your reasoning of sitting on him earlier. I honestly don't care if you sit on me all day as long as I don't get misslynched. I'm not trying to deflect, I'm trying to generate discussion. Note the first question I asked you wasn't even about him, just about your scum reads in general. I'll say it again, Is there anyone else you find suspicious?

Nobody did, I'm calling myself a blunt asshole when I've got a headache. ANd sorry, I thought you were pointing out a misspelling of elequence, My bad.

Nah, I thought Nacho's post was about me not explaining myself very well on my post. Though, I'm not actually going to say his reasoning for his vote on me, or his unvote on me because I don't know his reasoning.

So, are you gonna actually discuss anything, or are you just going to bus me for a while?
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

In post 50, Empking wrote:
Not a lyncher.
I'm satisfied you're town-aligned.

Next question.

UNVOTE: FourTrouble

VOTE: Arc
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 4:07 pm

Arc, what does the verb "to bus" someone refer to in the context of the game of mafia?
possibly
comment."
Arc
Arc
Townie
Arc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 4:17 pm

Post by Arc »

Well, where I usually play, its akin to "throwing someone under the bus", and is usually used in the context of someone pushing a lynch hard for whatever reason they want that person dead.

Here it tends to be used in a more focused way that is just scum trying to distance themselves from their partners.

If I slip up and use the definition I'm more used to, I apologize.

He is suddenly pushing hard for a lynch on me and seems to be avoiding my attempts to start any type of discussion. I'd like to see some more of that, so even if I get misslynched day one, there is some discussion to look back on and scumhunt off of.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 1:57 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 38, Arc wrote:its more that I inferred it from multiple sources that Jebus posted
What are these sources? I've probably missed them.

Where do you usually play mafia?

Just for clarity, I wasn't actually trying to lynch you. If I was, I'd probably have made more of a case.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 2:28 am

Post by FourTrouble »

I'm pretty sure I confirmed so I dunno why it's showing up that I haven't?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 2:31 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Arc obviously has different way of playing but he's trying to figure things out, seems like town.
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 3:49 am

Post by serrapaladin »

In post 40, Empking wrote:I don't have any information on the afterlife; that's why I'm asking if anyone does.
And yet you were the one that first mentioned the afterlife?... Still, I think I wanna stay away from lynching TCS/Emp for now.

I don't like the Arc wagon.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zdenek
Wandering but not lost
The Avering
The Avering
Townie
The Avering
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 4:58 am

Post by The Avering »

Unvote;
Vote: Arc

I do.
Begging naked for sympathy.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 5:57 am

Post by Empking »

In post 66, serrapaladin wrote:
In post 40, Empking wrote:I don't have any information on the afterlife; that's why I'm asking if anyone does.
And yet you were the one that first mentioned the afterlife?... Still, I think I wanna stay away from lynching TCS/Emp for now.
I know it exists. I know it's not a red herring. I know nothing else of it.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 6:23 am

UNVOTE: Arc

VOTE: FourTrouble

I changed my mind. This wagon is ok.
possibly
comment."
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 6:45 am

Post by PimHel »

Vote FuDuzn

Answer Arc's questions.

The Arc-wagon is bad, btw.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Empking »

The Central Scrutinizer will do anything to keep the game focused elsewhere (see his rootless vote), and denies being a Survivor so he's quite obviously scum.
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 7:17 am

Post by PimHel »

Unvote, Vote: FuDuzn
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 7:30 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Generally speaking on Day 1 I try to find one scum and stick with that person until someone else is scummy. I don't really think about who else could be scum until we have caught one. Right now I feel very strongly that Arc is scum and will make sure he is the one who is lynched.

If I were to play devils advocate though, the interaction between empking/TCS seems a bit weird but there is little to no chance I would switch to one of them at this point.

Pimhel, what about this wagon bothers you? Is there something that screams town about Arc to you? To me he appears as classic noob scum. Got caught and instantly try to deflect attention to who else could be scum(in his case TCS).

Sorry to whoever is his scumbuddy(s), but I am not going anywhere.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Empking »

In post 73, FuDuzn wrote:
If I were to play devils advocate though, the interaction between empking/TCS seems a bit weird but there is little to no chance I would switch to one of them at this point.
Because I'm obvtown and TCS is your buddy?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”