Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Majiffy »

NO ITS MINE YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

Rubicon (L-3): Remembrance, buldermar
Buldermar (L-4): Rubicon
kuror0 (L-4): I Am Innocent

mantisdreamz, pirate mollie, SE-Asians, Human Destroyer, kuror0

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is Sunday, May 12th 2013, at 12:00 AM EST.
Last edited by Majiffy on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

lol
whew!
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by Remembrance »

In post 2759, Human Destroyer wrote:mk

I'm a Night 3 cop
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

okay
whew!
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 12:52 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 2837, Remembrance wrote:I don't know why you mentioned the possibility of an HD/IaI scum team though. It's a false dilemma. There are more possibilities
With no godfather, framer, bus driver, etc, the only way HD is scum is if I am his teammate or if I am lying about my investigation, and I assure you I am not. Doing that in this type of game would be moronic.

So what other possibilities are you talking about?
In post 2837, Remembrance wrote:Obligatory question: Why did you investigate HD, over the others on your list?
Mostly because Bulder and Bork hopped on the fate wagon and sat on it, while HD was pushing the counterwagons (SE Asians/Wisdom). There was also some connections I saw with Nacho, which during my reread N2 I started to heavily suspect (which makes his death even more bizarre!)

I don't see SE Asians & Bacde/Fate on the same team, so I didn't even consider that one.
In post 2838, kuror0 wrote:Can you remember me where I rejected those options? Because right now I have no memory of doing so.
Post 2708
In post 2838, kuror0 wrote:Also look that on both nights the kill went to people that weren't claimed powers for that night. As for why Nacho over Mollie or Bulde is not something I know the answer. I targeted him because I really wanted to have a 100% accurate read of him and work whit his reads and let others fully trust him, if I wanted just to give a fake investigation I could have gone for Remember or Mantis instead of just putting a rope around my neck having him killed the same night I confirm him.
Yes but the thing that bothers me is scum knows how many cops there are, so you are saying that you are town, so they went for Nacho, who used his doc power already, over:

1) You
2) Me
3) At least one future cop (HD)

That is pretty gutsy play on there part, to leave this many investigations on the board by killing someone who didn't look all that clean.

If scum was nervous to take a shot at outted N2 cops due to possible N2 docs, they should have at least taken a shot at the unknown pool*** (HD, Mantis, Rubicon) knowing there was at least one cop in that group.

*** It is for this reason I could also see a Kuror/Mantis team....why wouldn't scum Kuror take out town Mantis (and a future unknown power role) and say he investigated her instead?
In post 2838, kuror0 wrote:First I must say I didn't "insist" on having my list. I first did it to narrow the possible targets and to let you choose freely so we didn't collide on the same target. Then Nacho or someone else said we both should do it and came whit more ideas but I'm pretty sure I didn't reject any option. It just happened to be the one that most people agreed whit. Also you could have asked me to trade people if you were uncomfortable whit it or something.
No, you just said "Pff I did my pool before it was an idea. Leaving IaI aside I will either investigate Nacho, Mantis or Remem. So IaI can choose freely among the other players."

This doesn't sound like someone willing to change their philosophy.

Wish I would have pushed it harder. Back then though, I didn't suspect you. Wasn't til D3 when I saw the NK target and then your investigation target and then HD's claim + my result. That is too many cops/unknowns to be left alone over a Doc who used his power already.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 1:04 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 2846, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2832, I Am Innocent wrote:
I suggested mollie divide the pool between us
wrt the bold: what are you talking about here
See the 2 posts below:
In post 2656, I Am Innocent wrote:Lets finish the claims tho, and then my suggestion would be for mollie to split the list of remaining players excl fate evenly between the cops so no duplicate investigation could happen. Each cop then chooses someone from his list to investigate.

Sound good?
In post 2690, I Am Innocent wrote:Buldermar, you a N2 cop? SE Asians, are you a N2 cop?

Based on hints these 2 both made earlier, I'm guessing no, so Mollie, get that list ready. I'll even get it started for you...

IAI pool: Kuror, ? ? ? ?

Kuror pool: IAI ? ? ? ?
In post 2847, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2834, I Am Innocent wrote:Partially due to the jumping off of the Fate wagon at L-2, and partially due to the fact that Kuror had a scum read on Mantis, but Remembrance "screams town real hard" to him. Not the kind of player I'd expect a cop to consider investigating.
what are you talking about here
My concerns with Kuror/Remembrance is 1) why would kuror even include someone on his list to investigate who "screams town real hard". That typically does not fit the criteria for me when I consider who I investigate. Yet including him on his list kept me from investigating him as he would not be in my list...

Then the read itself, since when Fate got to L-2 D1, as soon as he did and claimed N3 cop, Remembrance jumped off the wagon. Hindsight to me would make that slot no longer "scream town real hard" just for that move alone.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 3:14 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 2854, I Am Innocent wrote: Yes but the thing that bothers me is scum knows how many cops there are, so you are saying that you are town, so they went for Nacho, who used his doc power already, over:

1) You
2) Me
3) At least one future cop (HD)

That is pretty gutsy play on there part, to leave this many investigations on the board by killing someone who didn't look all that clean.

If scum was nervous to take a shot at outted N2 cops due to possible N2 docs, they should have at least taken a shot at the unknown pool*** (HD, Mantis, Rubicon) knowing there was at least one cop in that group.
You are theorizing a lot about the NK choice and accusing me based on that theory. I can't really know why they choose Nacho over all the other possible targets. If you gonna accuse me of being scum use facts and not theory because it is impossible for me to defend against suppositions.
In post 2854, I Am Innocent wrote:No, you just said "Pff I did my pool before it was an idea. Leaving IaI aside I will either investigate Nacho, Mantis or Remem. So IaI can choose freely among the other players."

This doesn't sound like someone willing to change their philosophy.

That post was a reponse to this:
In post 2691, Nachomamma8 wrote:don't investigate each other and don't do the pool shit
That's why I was acknowledging I was letting you out. The list was the idea most people agreed so don't try to blame it on me like I imposed it over everyone else's opinion. When I first made it, it was to avoid colliding targets whit you, not to try to create a system.
Too lazy to be scum.
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 3:15 am

Post by SE-Asians »

Sorry, I have big real life issues. Read 100++ pages with problem wasn't easy.

@Rubicon :
RachMarie's wagon succeed because many people online in that time, in 24 hours. 10 people I guess. Nacho, IaI, and I wasn't online in that time. Of course RachMarie could not self-vote.

Fate's wagon succeed because Mollie's result. Everyone didn't want to vote also when L-2 happen.

@Kuroro : I ever observed one of your game before (with JasonWazza, Revenus, Bitmap, and the others I forget), when you as town cop and you faked your result (your target killed at the same night, twice in row :lol:). So, why you did not fake your result? Why change of heart in my slot?

@IaI : Sorry, I really don't want to believe with your result. How about this plan? Lynch me today and after I flip as town, lynch you tomorrow? I still remember Mollie said you were very good at fake claiming as cop and I'm wary with it. There is scenario that you protect HD, of course. I don't think that is moronic when the scum with townread fakeclaim as cop. Town tend to believe with the scum and the result.

TNE said Fate is scum. Sora said IaI is scum. And I said HD is scum. So yes, I stuck with this.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 3:23 am

Post by kuror0 »

Sorry I left this one out on my previous post.
In post 2855, I Am Innocent wrote: My concerns with Kuror/Remembrance is 1) why would kuror even include someone on his list to investigate who "screams town real hard". That typically does not fit the criteria for me when I consider who I investigate. Yet including him on his list kept me from investigating him as he would not be in my list...

Then the read itself, since when Fate got to L-2 D1, as soon as he did and claimed N3 cop, Remembrance jumped off the wagon. Hindsight to me would make that slot no longer "scream town real hard" just for that move alone.
First, I investigated Nacho who I also had as a townread and you don't see it as a problem. Second, don't judge me for not following the same criteria you would. It was my night action and I used it as I thought it was the best for town. Third, you could have asked me for a trade on people if you were uncomfortable whit it, it is not like I opposed to any change.

Lastly, I have already said what I think about Remem, some single actions are scummy but his overall play looks town motivated. Also, because I have experience playing whit him is that I have this read. Again don't judge me for having a different Point of view, I develop my reads whit my own criteria not following yours or a canon.
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 3:34 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 2857, SE-Asians wrote: @Kuroro : I ever observed one of your game before (with JasonWazza, Revenus, Bitmap, and the others I forget), when you as town cop and you faked your result (your target killed at the same night, twice in row :lol:). So, why you did not fake your result? Why change of heart in my slot?
Because faking a result here would be the worst idea ever? I could be saying a scum is town or framing an innocent and fucking everything up. Do you think there is a benefit for town to fake a result?

I didn't change my idea of your slot. I just said you were like an empty slot, and considering you are a hydra that's just sad.
Too lazy to be scum.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 4:45 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 2856, kuror0 wrote:You are theorizing a lot about the NK choice and accusing me based on that theory. I can't really know why they choose Nacho over all the other possible targets. If you gonna accuse me of being scum use facts and not theory because it is impossible for me to defend against suppositions.
There are seldom facts to use in this game; theorization will often have to do.
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 11:46 am

Post by pirate mollie »

IaI, I will probably not entirely trust you until I see your town game. :P

I am good with rubicon, that was the plan at the start of the day and he has not done anything to make me change my mind.

VOTE: rubicon
whew!
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 11:48 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 2856, kuror0 wrote:You are theorizing a lot about the NK choice and accusing me based on that theory. I can't really know why they choose Nacho over all the other possible targets. If you gonna accuse me of being scum use facts and not theory because it is impossible for me to defend against suppositions.

Fact: Nacho died, over myself (I know I'm a cop), you (you say your a cop), and HD (I now know to be a cop)
Fact: You "investigated" the NK target
Fact: You picked the pool of people you wanted in your list
Fact: Scum could fake claim cop

Theory: Put those four things together, and it doesn't look good for you.

Here is my list from scummiest to towniest:

Kuror
Remembrance
Mantis
Rubicon
Bulder
SE Asians
Mollie
IAI/HD
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 12:06 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 2856, kuror0 wrote:That's why I was acknowledging I was letting you out.
The list was the idea most people agreed so don't try to blame it on me like I imposed it over everyone else's opinion
. When I first made it, it was to avoid colliding targets whit you, not to try to create a system.
Please show me where people agreed with your idea over mine or the 2 nacho suggested.

@SE Asians, with me and HD both being scum like you suggest, that puts the real cops at {Rach, Mollie, and Kuror}. Why did we kill Nacho over the unknown list, which would have to include at least one more cop?

When you step back and think about it, the only benefit of killing Nacho is 1) if there were no future cops to worry about or 2) if someone had a list of 3 candidates to investigate, and one was his teammate, and Nacho was one of the other two.

We know #1 doesn't possibly work***, so it makes #2 seem more likely, no?
In post 2858, kuror0 wrote:First, I investigated Nacho who I also had as a townread and you don't see it as a problem. Second, don't judge me for not following the same criteria you would. It was my night action and I used it as I thought it was the best for town. Third, you could have asked me for a trade on people if you were uncomfortable whit it, it is not like I opposed to any change.

Lastly, I have already said what I think about Remem, some single actions are scummy but his overall play looks town motivated. Also, because I have experience playing whit him is that I have this read. Again don't judge me for having a different Point of view, I develop my reads whit my own criteria not following yours or a canon.
No no no! You and I said we were cops. Since scum can fake claim cop, neither you nor I should have had any say on our list. So "you could have asked me for a trade on people if you were uncomfortable whit it, it is not like I opposed to any change" was not a pro-town option.

Randomly dividing the list like 3rd party Nacho said was a good idea, splitting it based on the most confirmed player we had at the time (Mollie) was an even better idea. A pick em draft would have been an interesting idea, still not sure it was the best.

But you said, nope, I'm keeping my 3 players.

Do you at least agree if there was 1 fake cop and 1 real cop on a certain day with 2 remaining scum alive, that the 1 fake cop would probably want his teammate on his list?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 12:10 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Forgot the asterisk part:

***Either HD is a future cop like he says, or IAI/HD are the scum team meaning we had at least 1 future cop since only Mollie, Rach, Kuror would have been outted at this point
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 6:25 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 2863, I Am Innocent wrote:Please show me where people agreed with your idea over mine or the 2 nacho suggested.
You are the one that must show me where people disagreed whit that idea and I still decided to carry over it. No one complained about it and so I understand they agreed whit it. If they had complaints or were against it no one stopped from speaking up.

I will also remember you that Nacho did reject the pool thing and the cross investigating. I will re quote you his post.
In post 2691, Nachomamma8 wrote:don't investigate each other and don't do the pool shit
In post 2863, I Am Innocent wrote: When you step back and think about it, the only benefit of killing Nacho is 1) if there were no future cops to worry about or 2) if someone had a list of 3 candidates to investigate, and one was his teammate, and Nacho was one of the other two.

We know #1 doesn't possibly work***, so it makes #2 seem more likely, no?
Why you reduce it to those 2 options only? It is highly convenient to make me look as scum but not based on the real possibilities.

Even number 1 is possible. It is a gambit and you and HD are hoping the other cop(s) doesn't investigate any of you. If you say I'm fake claiming that's just another way of gambit but seems you only want to see one as a real option.

Also there are many more options:
3) scum throw a dice and it fell on Nacho.
4) They had personal reasons to kill Nacho and thought he was more dangerous than a future investigation. (I must remember you they haven't tried to shut any investigation down)
5) At least one scum did already claim so they weren't so worried about the investigations.

And so on. So please try to be more objective whit your conjectures.
In post 2863, I Am Innocent wrote: No no no! You and I said we were cops. Since scum can fake claim cop, neither you nor I should have had any say on our list. So "you could have asked me for a trade on people if you were uncomfortable whit it, it is not like I opposed to any change" was not a pro-town option.

But you said, nope, I'm keeping my 3 players.

Do you at least agree if there was 1 fake cop and 1 real cop on a certain day with 2 remaining scum alive, that the 1 fake cop would probably want his teammate on his list?
We all knew scum could fake claim any role since day one, so if you didn't agree whit it why didn't you say so? Or do you think it is pro town to jump on me ex post-facto instead of trying to avoid that from the beginning?

Quote Where I said: "Nope, I'm keeping my 3 players".

Sure, in that scenario it is a possibility but same as before there are more than 1 or 2 possibilities. That's why I don't like theorizing so much, because it can be easily manipulable to frame someone with little to no evidence.
Too lazy to be scum.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 9:04 am

Post by Remembrance »

Requesting prod of Mantisdreams
Thank you.

@IaI, if you're going to entertain the possibility of being a scum team with HD, then you might as well go full tilt with all the other ideas as well. You're the only player so far who has been insecure about their claim. It not only forwards your plan (which is fine), but it is also a defense of your innocence since such a team would be somewhat unlikely.

After thinking about it, I don't agree with your plan. Even at an instinctual level I feel that there is scum being protected if such a plan were to be accepted. this does not mean you're scum with these people (Mantis/Rubicon), but you are probably protecting scum. I don't think such a plan is advantageous to town.

@Everyone, what do you think of IaI's plan? A few have already answered, but some haven't, I'd like to hear their opinion about it. Is there some way that this would be an advantageous to town, even if the plan protected scum this game day? A flaw I recognized when thinking about it, is that if one of them is scum, they not only don't have to be pressured today, but can claim another day and this will assure their survival for that day as well. You might be buying scum not just today, but also tomorrow, which is a huge price to pay.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 9:17 am

Post by Remembrance »

I'm conflicted though. Because I keep thinking of the benefits associated with getting another confirmed town or catching scum through investigation. Ugh. I don't know. :igmeou:
Rubicon or Mantis is scum:
1. They live today
2. Can claim tomorrow.
Scum might get two days to live.

Rubicon or Mantis is scum:

We let them live:
The wifom works,
HD clears someone of suspicion (or we get unlucky and he investigates someone who gets nked)

Best case scenario: have 3 very likely town (neither Bulder or Mollie gets nked), or a scum gets investigated. Am I missing anything?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 10:44 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Hey guys this is just your friendly neighborhood mod checking in. I'm really bored. Are you? Do I have prods due? I have no idea, because I don't really give a fuck about things like activity and accurate vote counts.

Have fun posting!
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 12:23 am

Post by buldermar »

Do I really need to read all of this conversation between IaI and kuro? :(
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 12:25 am

Post by buldermar »

mollie you can control my vote since you're essentially confirmed town. I'll take control of it again once I'm motivated, though.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 12:26 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 2868, Majiffy wrote:Hey guys this is just your friendly neighborhood mod checking in. I'm really bored. Are you? Do I have prods due? I have no idea, because I don't really give a fuck about things like activity and accurate vote counts.

Have fun posting!
Get Nacho back in this game. You have the power, so use it for something!
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 1:27 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

i have been keeping up, just not posting.

i am only a little wary that HD and IAI are up to a scum gambit.
only because quite a few seem town.... and rubicon seems like he could be a mislynch.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 1:28 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

also am iffy on Remembrance... if IAI is really town
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum