NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:20 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 5.06:

Syryana - BBmolla, Arcangel, DCLXVI, RainbowDash
DCLXVI - zdenek
DrippingGoofball - Master Mew
Rainbowdash - Human Destroyer, Syryana, Metal Overlord, nachomamma
Metal Overlord - Jennifer
Master Mew - DrippingGoofball

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch and 6 to no-lynch.

The Deadline is in (expired on 2013-05-15 13:16:00) or by 12: 15 PM on May 15th, 2013.
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Fri May 10, 2013 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 9:50 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I pray thee, do not mock me, fellow-student;
I think it was to see my mother's wedding.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 1:12 am

Post by Zdenek »

V/LA until May 21

I'll try to be better in the coming days. Replace me out if you must.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 1:17 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Zdenek quick read on the main wagonees please.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 3:08 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 2498, Nachomamma8 wrote:Also... you seem resigned a little early. Why is that?
This game has potential to lynch very very fast. We saw that when I tried to start breaking down the Bulb wagon and got two quick votes out of nowhere.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 5:40 am

RD, you read on Master Mew please.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 5:47 am

Post by DCLXVI »

Why is it taking so long to get a final vote on syry...
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 5:51 am

In post 2506, DCLXVI wrote:Why is it taking so long to get a final vote on syry...
My theory? Scum aren't bus'ing anymore, it's going to be difficult to get a lynch without their assistance, and with some lurkytownies.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 5:58 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 2502, Zdenek wrote:
V/LA until May 21

I'll try to be better in the coming days. Replace me out if you must.
I replaced Ser Arthur for similar reasons, so yes.

Safe travels, if that's what you're doing.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 9:25 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 2506, DCLXVI wrote:Why is it taking so long to get a final vote on syry...
because rbd scummed the wagon up really badly
Are you ready for this?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 9:27 am

Post by BBmolla »

I am very glad to see you. Good even, sir.
But what, in faith, make you from Wittenberg?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Syryana »

You haven't done shit since you jumped on my wagon "because you don't like how Syr(I) interprets my meta". What do you think of RBD? What do you think of the posts I've made since regarding DGB/RBD?

Also interested to see Zdenek's (or his replacement's) latest reads.

RBD's play has been all over the place today. Hell, I even had her at leaning town up until this latest weirdness. She calls me town, now she's voting me, she calls Nacho town, her reasoning on Nachoscum is bad ("(really - "well its not my scum meta either" is the response for me calling your meta?)" was all I could find). Lynching me just because "well, he's gonna get lynched anyways, whatever" is also bad. Then we have #2495, in which we have "kill Nacho, then kill Syr, then kill someone else". Uh, Nacho's now your top scumread? Didn't you have HD as your top scumread earlier? Why is one of your "middling townreads" in that kill order over HD? :?

I also need to go re-ISO MO. I liked #2487. Depending on what I find from them the may get replaced by Jennifer.

Back later.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Syryana/Nacho/DGB maybe?

Nvm Nacho/DGB isn't possible

Syr/Nacho/3rd person

I pray thee, do not mock me, fellow-student;
I think it was to see my mother's wedding.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 2512, BBmolla wrote:Syr/Nacho/3rd person.
I could fully buy this.

@Syryana - You should read my posts.

1) HD is not the best lynch because if you are scum he moves to one of the strongest town reads. When you mesh this with the fact that from the TUA reads you are a decent scumpick just in a PoE situation, im not interested in his lynch.
2) You need to be lynched. Period. It sheds so much light on the duo that is HD and DGB no matter what you are, at this point we are both more pieces of a puzzle that are going to need to be put into place to actually win the game. If you are town come to terms with it and start laying reads out, chain stuff, give conditionals, etc.
3) Nacho is a really really good scumpick. He was Klick (scummy) he is not at all playing to his town meta (scummy) and there are quite a few things that make him look bad when you consider the way you and Bulb got chained together as he was one of the 'yeah just lets quicklynch them both' group which is part of where I got twitchy over things.

What more do you want explained?
You don't earn
loyalty
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 2:48 pm

In post 2513, Rainbowdash wrote:2) You need to be lynched. Period. It sheds so much light on the duo that is HD and DGB no matter what you are
WUT

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 2:49 pm

Hey Raibowdash, any thoughts on your buddy Master Mew? Why are you ignoring him?

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 2515, DrippingGoofball wrote:Hey Raibowdash, any thoughts on your buddy Master Mew? Why are you ignoring him?
Because I don't have a scum read on that slot.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2513, Rainbowdash wrote:2) You need to be lynched. Period. It sheds so much light on the duo that is HD and DGB no matter what you are
WUT
That's laughable, are you really going to tell me that there is a possible scenario where you aren't going to push a Syryana lynch tomorrow? Regardless of my flip? Him flipping town means that there is a really good chance one of you and HD are scum. Him flipping scum not so much.
You don't earn
loyalty
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 2513, Rainbowdash wrote:@Syryana - You should read my posts.
I don't eat salad.
In post 2513, Rainbowdash wrote:1) HD is not the best lynch because if you are scum he moves to one of the strongest town reads. When you mesh this with the fact that from the TUA reads you are a decent scumpick just in a PoE situation, im not interested in his lynch.
So you have two great (according to you) scumreads but you'd rather vote me because of PoE on TUA reads? What makes you POE to me rather than one of the other TUA reads? There's three more, not including you.
How does my lynch affect HD's alignment? Because he wouldn't bus 3 buddies? Wait, now you're lynching me on WIFOM?
In post 2513, Rainbowdash wrote:2) You need to be lynched. Period. It sheds so much light on the duo that is HD and DGB no matter what you are, at this point we are both more pieces of a puzzle that are going to need to be put into place to actually win the game. If you are town come to terms with it and start laying reads out, chain stuff, give conditionals, etc.
Oh, so I need to be lynched now even though I'm a townread? And my flip will somehow reveal information about DGB and HD? Because if I'm town at least one of them scum, but if I'm scum they're both town? How does this make any kind of sense?
In post 2513, Rainbowdash wrote:3) Nacho is a really really good scumpick. He was Klick (scummy) he is not at all playing to his town meta (scummy) and there are quite a few things that make him look bad when you consider the way you and Bulb got chained together as he was one of the 'yeah just lets quicklynch them both' group which is part of where I got twitchy over things.
I disagree that Klick was scummy. He wasn't townie either, which means he needs to get roped at some point, but he wasn't scummy. Nacho "not playing to his town meta" is a pretty crap reason to lynch him. What are these things that look bad w.r.t. the Bulb/me chain?
In post 2513, Rainbowdash wrote:What more do you want explained?
Who your scum mates are would be nice. Never hurts to get a bit of confirmation.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 2516, Rainbowdash wrote:That's laughable, are you really going to tell me that there is a possible scenario where you aren't going to push a Syryana lynch tomorrow? Regardless of my flip? Him flipping town means that there is a really good chance one of you and HD are scum. Him flipping scum not so much.
So, you admit my flip changes nothing, since you might be wrong about both slots in either case.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

I really hope you are scum and not just incapable of understanding this

You are going to be lynched this game. No matter what. Your chance of surviving to endgame is 0%. Your is. Mine is. A couple others argueably is. At least I have the extreme outside chance of a Nacho-scum flip helping but you have zero. Do you really think that if I flip scum you wont be lynched tomorrow? When I flip town you wont be lynched tomorrow?

Get that one through your head and you might be able to figure out more of what I am saying, because anything else and you are just... ugh.

DGB has basically proven that HD wont be lynched because she will get loud and this game listens to noise over logic, go figure this is why I hate large games and probably will perminantly be done playing them after this one - it just is more of the emotional/loud player haven than the thinkers one.

Combine that with if you are scum he becomes town, you are the right lynch. Voting him first accomplishes little if anything because it will be a waste of a vote, and since you are a middling read (which apparently I can say ten times and you wont understand that it doesn't mean town read), im happy lynching there. As bussing that much for HD wont work, yeah he is town if you are scum. Its comical (and scummy) how much you are fighting HD-town but at the same time saying "he isn't town if im scum".

Nacho was one of those "yeah yeah Bulb-Syryana" pushers. If you are town there IS scum in that group. Im probably one of the only players that has won multiple nightless games as scum and the best way to win those are to get the town playing fast and not thinking about things. The more they are just acting the more you can just keep them on the wrong path and you can quickly turn an "easy win" into a scum win. I can point you to two excellent examples of scum setting town up to just play fast and getting reamed.

Zero way Nacho, HD and DGB are all town if you are town. I refuse to believe three decent players all suddenly become incompetent town.

Really im probably done arguing with you since you are apparently just jockeying for "not me today". Which again - why you are scum. You aren't doing anything but looking in the here and now instead of trying to give more general reads on what is happening. Again, if you are town stop that.

Just if you lynch me, Syryana and Nacho die next. One for sure scum, would probably put both and neither on equal ground.
You don't earn
loyalty
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 12:18 am

In post 2516, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 2515, DrippingGoofball wrote:Hey Raibowdash, any thoughts on your buddy Master Mew? Why are you ignoring him?
Because I don't have a scum read on that slot.
I asked you for your thoughts on your buddy's play, you're still ignoring him.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 12:19 am

In post 2517, Syryana wrote:So you have two great (according to you) scumreads but you'd rather vote me because of PoE on TUA reads?
The player to vote for if you want to POE the TUA reads is TITAN/MasterMew.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 12:23 am

In post 2519, Rainbowdash wrote:Do you really think that if I flip scum you wont be lynched tomorrow?
Yes RD, if you flip scum, Syryana is unlikely to get lynched. How about that.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 12:28 am

In post 2519, Rainbowdash wrote:Really im probably done arguing with you since you are apparently just jockeying for "not me today".
There's some truth in that.

Hey I'm not so sure either of you is scum, I'm still leaning a bit more on Syryana but I'm pretty sure MasterMew is scum.

Can we stop the madness and lynch that thing?

Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 1:15 am

Post by Metal Overlord »

DGb we would all appreciate it if you stop quad-posting

also lynching syryana sounds cool, but bulb read her as town, free pass for me

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”