2 Mantis <- HD, Kuror0
1 Buldermar <- Rubicon

No one else is voting.

Buldermar (L-4): Rubicon
mantisdreamz (L-3): kuror0, Human Destroyer
I Am Innocent (L-3): mantisdreamz, pirate mollie

SE-Asians, buldermar, I Am Innocent, Remembrance

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is Sunday, May 12th 2013, at 12:00 AM EST.
Last edited by Majiffy on Sun May 12, 2013 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 11:34 am

Post by pirate mollie »

UNVOTE: IaI

I am really feeling a mantis lynch. even with the egg on face comment. I am just not liking her play, this looks like her scum game. the progression of her reads really does not add up. and borky dropped a scumtell early in the game that I think is a relative tell for him and rubi has done nothing with that slot to make me think town.

why aren't you voting, rememory?

buldey why did you refer to rubicon as a female? it says male under the avatar and that is what you usually go with so that is weird.

also your response to rememory's call out was exactly what I would have expected scum to say why did you have to go and do that
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 11:34 am

Post by pirate mollie »

y'all are freaking me out
whew!
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

STUFF AS PROMISED

Docs (6):

Nacho - confirmed
Rem
Wisdom - confirmed
buldey
Mantis
SE-Asians

Cops (6):

Mollie - so likely after claimed fate guilty it isn't funny
Rach - confirmed
kuror
IaI
HD - confirmed to self
Rubi

I was really hoping one of our N5ers would claim cop and break the game in half but NOPE

anyway, we need to have 6-4 or 5-5

so at the very least one in each pool here is lying, and at most two are lying in one group

So let's take out known townies...

Docs (4):

Rem
buldey
Mantis
SE-Asians

Cops (3):

kuror
IaI
Rubi

so...yeah, that didn't really do what I hoped except finish out a crappy, incomplete massclaim :l

sorry guys :(
Are you ready for this?
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Remembrance »

@Mollie, I am hesitating, really badly. T

I keep thinking it over, if lynching any of these 3 players will reveal anything definitive. That can help me catch another one, even if they aren't. I just haven't caught anything, except what Buldermar just did. Mantis, I just don't know, she's pointing out that I'm town and making a case for it, and she's right. But she also has done exactly as you've said Mollie and that bugs the shit out of me. This isn't lylo, I don't know why I care this much, but I do. I want to see a red name today, but I can't with my level of play.. I should just vote and let the pieces fall where they may and then go from there, but I'm just not functioning like that lately, I liked my old scum hunting system better.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

the thing with buldey is that he isn't a lazy scum player. while what he said is something I would fully expect to hear from scum itsn't something that I would expect scum buldey to say. does that make sense?
whew!
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Yes.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

I think mantis's is the only lynch we are going to be able to push through. it is very weird that buldey hasn't put a vote down yet. he kept saying he was going to give me his vote but he never actually did.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3057, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I think mantis's is the only lynch we are going to be able to push through. it is very weird that buldey hasn't put a vote down yet. he kept saying he was going to give me his vote but he never actually did.
that was me
whew!
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Fuck it then.

VOTE: Mantisdreams

I am so fucking sorry if you're town. :(

If you can, please give your final reads in twilight.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by Rubicon »

VOTE: Mantisdreams

as promised. also she's scum.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 3033, Remembrance wrote:Let me go through the reasoning:

HD claims cop
IaI says he got an innocent result on HD town.
IaI says we should not lynch our scum reads or get them to claim so that HD can be protected by the scum team's ignorance of whether there is a doc or not.
-> Changes his mind, asks Rubicon to claim.
-> Does not get angry at Mantis for the mistake.
-> Claims Mantis is trying to get him killed, before he becomes obv. town because of his protown play this day.
-> You don't think IaI would do this because it lowers his chances of mislynches. Given the player's reads at the time of his announcement.

Is this correct?

Problem statement: when I gave my reads, I was fully and completely aware of who he had in his pool of investigation. I could have just as easily changed my secondary scum read, I hadn't announced it yet, and could have moved it into the other pool of investigations. but I didn't care because that's not my primary objective. Further, he has used this very same reasoning to defend himself from suspicion. The job of the scum team is to not get lynched. He has tried to convinced people of this by arguing that it wouldn't make sense for him to do what he has done as scum. But that is what scum's primary objective is. With that said, I'm more worried about the leading, than the "I'd never do this as scum" bit. Town do that a lot too. Sometimes it even makes sense. I'm also worried because his play changed substantially from day 1 to now.
Couple of corrections/clarifications:
"IaI says we should not lynch our scum reads or get them to claim so that HD can be protected by the scum team's ignorance of whether there is a doc or not." I asked for 2 people to be left alone, the two that could have been a N3 doc.

"-> Changes his mind, asks Rubicon to claim." Rubicon was at L-1, which means nobody listened to me. Should I have kept quiet and let a possible N3 doc die? So don't friggin make it sound like I just flip flopped for no friggin reason. So either you have an agenda here or are just a moron.

"-> Does not get angry at Mantis for the mistake." How do you know I wasn't angry. I have been angry at a lot of things this game. Another thing that angered me that I didn't feel the need to be brought up was Bulder's claim D3....no reason to say he was a night 2 doc. Keeping quiet adds to the pool of hidden possible docs that could have protected HD N3. Instead the scum could just check Bulder off their list as a doctor who already used his power (assuming he is town)
In post 3043, Rubicon wrote:If I'm not replaced by the deadline, I'll switch my vote to whichever wagon Remembrance tells me to.
Why Remembrance over Mollie?

My biggest issue before and still is that if me, kuror, HD, and Rubicon are all cops (I know 2 of these to be true), why did scum kill nacho rather than take a shot of the unknowns that included HD and Rubicon? Esp when kuror and I were very likely to return two results (the only chance we wouldn't is if kuror investigated Nacho).

Which in my mind means that at least one of kuror and Rubicon are scum. If it is kuror, I still say Remembrance or Mantis are the teammate. Not sure if Rubicon is the scum who the last teammate is.

Oh, and to Mantis's comment earlier that scum don't like to draw attention as a fake-cop by claiming to investigate the NK target, Mollie, Bulder, would you like to refute that comment based on what I did in Posh as the fake cop N2? WIFOM mantis.

I am willing to hammer Mantis, will give anyone who wants to speak one last chance.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3048, Remembrance wrote:1. Yes.
2. Yes.

That's why it's impossible for them to be a scum team this game. Because HD would not have pointed out Mantis's mistake if he was. Because if he lives, the gambit instantly fails. HD recognizes it too.

The reason I still want to lynch Rubicon is because this buys the scum team a lot of time and gives them a lot less pressure. Wisdom was the ideal player in that he pressured and questioned everyone. And it was ridiculously helpful, especially after he died. Since we can go back and get a bunch of information on it. But we're running out of time. We now have all the players outed. 6 docs and 6 cops. An stupidly convenient number where we can't determine which side has a fake claim in it.
In post 3018, buldermar wrote:
In post 2988, Mantisdreamz wrote:i'll out the role if the rest of town thinks that fine to do right now.
I don't really see how you outing your role could potentially benefit town, and I can see how it could potentially hurt town... Am I missing something here?
In post 3019, buldermar wrote:
In post 2992, Mantisdreamz wrote:also mollie, if i were scum why would i be playing the way i have? voting remembrance, then removing my vote.. changing mind on him.. reads being all over the place. scum are way more careful, and you know this.
Why would you not do it and then point out how you'd never do it as scum if you're scum? I don't like this self-meta argument at all.
In post 3020, buldermar wrote:
In post 3006, Mantisdreamz wrote:alright, it did occur that scum wouldn't out themselves

night 5 doc
Why???? What the fuck is the point of you outing your role?
The posts right above my accusation looked like someone
who cared, a lot.
a bunch of question marks, and such. This would be okay coming from newbie town, or someone who has demonstrated anxiety, but from you it just looks forced. You've always been asking questions and contributing, but you've never really ever acted like that before now. It's exaggerated. I've seen this sort of stuff from scum (though usually closer to lylo), where they start to overcompensate.

I think we have 7 or so hours.
You asked me what my take on the game was - I figured you wanted to get me more involved, which is understandable. I feel it
was
kind of forced in that sense.
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3051, pirate mollie wrote:buldey why did you refer to rubicon as a female? it says male under the avatar and that is what you usually go with so that is weird.
I don't know? Why is this important?
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Remembrance »

The only agenda I have is for you to not make up your own story. Anyone else could have, who actually agreed that Rubicon should die, you didn't. It's a contradiction. No one was going to hammer without a claim, and that just shows you're trying to look town, by saying it that way at all. Do you honestly think if you didn't say anything someone would quick hammer and out themselves as scum? No. They would go by standard procedure.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3058, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3057, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I think mantis's is the only lynch we are going to be able to push through. it is very weird that buldey hasn't put a vote down yet. he kept saying he was going to give me his vote but he never actually did.
that was me
tell me who to vote and stop complaining.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3064, Remembrance wrote:The only agenda I have is for you to not make up your own story. Anyone else could have, who actually agreed that Rubicon should die, you didn't. It's a contradiction. No one was going to hammer without a claim, and that just shows you're trying to look town, by saying it that way at all. Do you honestly think if you didn't say anything someone would quick hammer and out themselves as scum? No. They would go by standard procedure.
Is this post for me?
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by Remembrance »

No, it's for IaI.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by buldermar »

Alright.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by Remembrance »

IaI wrote:"-> Does not get angry at Mantis for the mistake." How do you know I wasn't angry. I have been angry at a lot of things this game. Another thing that angered me that I didn't feel the need to be brought up was Bulder's claim D3....no reason to say he was a night 2 doc. Keeping quiet adds to the pool of hidden possible docs that could have protected HD N3. Instead the scum could just check Bulder off their list as a doctor who already used his power (assuming he is town)
This is for you though. Thoughts? I didn't notice this. :?
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by buldermar »

I don't recall if I had a reason to out or if I was just stupid.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by Remembrance »

3 hours until deadline I think?
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Yeah, IaI, go hammer. We're pretty close to not getting a lynch through.

If anyone has reads or new information to share (especially HD), please share it now or during twilight.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

vote mantis
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

if mantis flips scum then I think IaI is town. I am always squeamish about lynching mantis in case I am wrong. the egg on the face was a big relative tell but mantis has dropped a huge town tell like that on me before and she was scum.

my rememory town read comes from nacho. I can't remember if he town read buldey or not but he seemed to have treated him like town.

I am seriously wondering about SE. I have completed games with all 3 right now and I still don't know. they look scummy to me. dunno about kuror like even when he posts he somehow manages to slip off of my radar and tbh that is usually a scumtell.
whew!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”