Micro 170 - Empking Mafia

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
The Acting Method
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 7:42 am

Post by The Acting Method »

I wouldn't expect there to be more than one cop in a game this size. Unless it was a Dethy, so most likley the result would be that Nero Cain is scum.

VOTE: Nero Cain
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.

Theater Season Mafia STARTING SOON!!!!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh that's pretty funny. Look at scumOro puffing up his chest and being forceful.

n1-Hiraki (inno)
n2- Savage (inno)

The reason that Hiraki didn't CC is 'cause he knew there was more than one cop. My pm and I'm sure his specifically states that sanities are not guaranteed. Considering that I got an inno on Hiraki who flipped town, I'd wager that I'm sane and unless Savage is an investigation immune then he's town wich means the two scum are between Varsoon, Oro and Tam.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 9:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I also still think Oro is the best lynch today but I also think both of Varsoon and TAM are pretty horrible but TAM always seems horrible to me so Idk.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ugh, trying to decide which of you 3 clowns is mafia is like trying to find the prostitute with the least vernal diseases.
In post 217, The Acting Method wrote:Also for the record, I didn't hammer for the very reason that Nero claimed Cop...

I'm going to let a cop confirm himself first.
meh. On one hand I want to give him town points for not hammering a claimed cop like town should do but then again I don't really like the implied threat of "confirm yourself or you're lying"

His vote on my is really crummy though. There's 2 scum left and he puts a vote down on me that allows scum to come in and quickhammer (assuming that he's not scum) Really not pro-town play. I could also see it coming from over confident scum who thinks Oro and Varsoon will hammer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, I want you all the full claim.

orozorro
orozorro
Goon
orozorro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 10:34 am

Post by orozorro »

In post 251, Nero Cain wrote:oh that's pretty funny. Look at scumOro puffing up his chest and being forceful.

n1-Hiraki (inno)
n2- Savage (inno)

The reason that Hiraki didn't CC is 'cause he knew there was more than one cop. My pm and I'm sure his specifically states that sanities are not guaranteed. Considering that I got an inno on Hiraki who flipped town, I'd wager that I'm sane and unless Savage is an investigation immune then he's town wich means the two scum are between Varsoon, Oro and Tam.
So neither of the two players you investigated were your prime suspects? I can't possibly understand how any legitimate cop would not investigate their top scumreads and combined with your blatant hopping of wagons in the early game and the fact that Hiraki flipped cop, I really don't see how you could be town.

VOTE: Nero
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^
scum

Its all about POE dude. Lets say that TAM had gotten killed last night and we went in today knowing that Hiraki and Savage were town, which would mean you and Varsoon were scum so it doesn't really matter who I investigate.

I still think that you and Varsoon trying to push me as a role cop is the stupidest and scummist thing ever.

vote:Oro

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 11:22 am

Post by Varsoon »

I just can't trust Nero's whole
"I'm a cop. Uh... I did Hiraki yesterday and he was innocent, I swear."
It's easy to say you know people would be innocent after the flip, Nero.
As scum, you could also easily call Jacob another innocent investigate, in case his wagon flipped town, giving you more town cred, and, while Jason was alive, he'd probably give you his own town following.

Nero, you've been pretty adamant about Oro being scum for awhile, why didn't you investigate him?

Honestly, your flip will give town way more info than any WIFOM situation.
Vote: Nero
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 11:23 am

Post by Varsoon »

Now tell me what your real alignment is and why you haven't been using your cop powers on your top scum suspect.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 11:23 am

Post by Varsoon »

That is, if you even are a cop.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

See I am going to believe Nero not because he says I'm innocent but I can't see him killing ArcAngel.

That and his pushing me at the beginning was really town considering.
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 11

Nero Cain (3) - The Acting Method, orozorro, Varsoon
orozorro (1) - Nero Cain

Not Voting: JacobSavage

(expired on 2013-05-15 13:48:16)

Three to lynch
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Empking »

It didn't take much time to realise that Nero Cain claimed to be a cop and that Hiraki died as a cop. Your decision was simple after just a little over nine days you were ready to commit your first lynch. You were ready to get Empking blood on Empking hands. When one puts it like that and explains the wicked taboo it is clear nothing good came out of it.

Nero Cain was lynched. He was Empking, Town Cop.

orozorro laughed. Varsoon laughed. The Acting Method laughed. Varsoon gave The Acting Method a dirty look. orozorro gave The Acting Method a bullet to the chest. JacobSavage gave orozorro an aghast look. Varsoon gave JacobSAvage a bullet to the chest.

Varsoon, Empking Mafia, and orozorro, Empking Mafia, won.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Empking »

Spoiler: setup
Varsoon and ozo
The two of you are both Empking. Aren't the two of you lucky. You're also scum so you're very lucky.

Empking is well known for his mastery of misdirection and illusions. The two of you are able to tap into that; each night you may target a player and at actions taken upon you will instead take affect on your target. You may use this power and kill and also if your partner takes it.

As scum, Empking is also famed for having a factional night kill most of the time. As such each night one of the two of you may target a player and attempt to kill them.

As scum, very rarely - if ever - is Empking without a quicktopic. As such each night and for seventy-two hours into the first day you may speak here: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/4nfuu2GU5h4

As scum, Empking has never been partnered with orozorro and Varsoon. However the two of you are partnered with the other. This is a break with flavour that Empking is willing to do.

You win if scum have a majority of players or nothing can help the same.
Hiraki & Nero Cain
You are Empking.

Each night you may target a player and attempt to learn their alignment. Your results come in the form '<player name> is innocent/non-innocent'. Sanity and anything else is not guaranteed. However you are Empking and this is Empking Mafia.

You win if all non-town players are eliminated.

AA9, JS and TAM
You are Empking.

You have no powers other than your mind and your vote. You are Empking you need no powers other than your mind and your vote.

You win if all scum are eliminated.
Night One:
ozo killed AA9 and redirected actions towards him to JS
Varsoon redirected actions targeting him to Hiraki
Hiraki targeted Varsoon thus copping himself
Nero Cain targeted Hiraki

Night Two:
ozo redirected to Jacob
Varsoon killed Hiraki and retargeted to The Acting Method
Hiraki targeted ozo, but died.
Nero Cain targeted JS
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ugh, I hate this game. If only JS had hammered Varsoon yesterday.

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by Hiraki »

you idiots

how did you seriously lynch Nero

like you think I would've said something to the effect of "hey I CC'd him" if I wasn't somewhat sure that there was something bad going on in this game

like idunno i got my own results

Nero isn't a ballsy player
Angelious Nero
Angelious Nero
Goon
Angelious Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by Angelious Nero »

Its all TAM's fault, and JS not lynching Varsoon yesterday didn't help one bit.
The Acting Method
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 4:02 pm

I still defend my vote by honestly not expecting a game this size to have more than one cop.

Yes it was bad, but I feel my logic was at least somewhat sound.

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Hiraki »

why wouldn't I say anything though

do you think I'm that shitty
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 6:31 pm

Post by Varsoon »

We figured in the QT that TAM was a better player to keep alive because he'd probably put another vote on Nero, considering how things turned out.

I really like this setup, if it's a bit loaded in scum's interests. Might be less loaded with only one scum, or 10 players?
Still, two cops with two redirecting scum is neat.
The Acting Method
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 6:34 pm

Hiraki, I've seen people not counter claim something like that for purposes of their own that I could never understand. It's nothing on the skill of the player... but a comment on how I can't quite read your motivations.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I honestly was hoping that we could keep Hiraki alive as long as possible just so I could mess with him.

Anyway, it was a fun game, although I feel like it was a bit obv that I was scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

To be fair, if I wasn't a cop I too would question there being two cops in the setup but TAM should have not voted early like that in lylo.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 6:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 271, Varsoon wrote: Anyway, it was a fun game, although I feel like it was a bit obv that I was scum.
you were.

The whole rolecop thing on day 2 was stupid.

You also caught a real lucky break when JS didn't hammer you.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Yup.
Worked out.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”