MICRO 172: DRAGON BALL Z [TOWN WIN]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 723, fferyllt wrote:because of thinking TIP was soft-claiming vengeful?
I mean thats what pinged my scumdar at first

but nothing he's been posting has been any good imo

if he was posting town I wouldn't still be on him for the vengeful antics
mrbungle
mrbungle
Goon
mrbungle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by mrbungle »

actually no, i think i prefer my vote on sword right now because he didn't say SHIT about vegito while his vote had been parked on that slot since he originally voted for drppr

UNVOTE: hamlet
VOTE: sword
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

Unvote:

fuckall...today has been a shit day with work..
and as much as i'd hate to, if i can't seriously make time for this by
tomorrow morning
, i might have to replace out, as it's not fair to all of the active players...
have to run now, so i'll go into the details tomorrow, but i wouldn't mind lynching Bungles today and I still think DrP/Vegito is scum...

@Bungles - my 182/183 was a post i typed up that looked too large in preview to put in as huge-ass wall post , so i copy/pasted the second half to make it easier to read...so nothing strange about it...
- Sword of Omens -
Claiming at L-4 since 2011
mrbungle
mrbungle
Goon
mrbungle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by mrbungle »

why did you unvote if you still think drp/vegito is scum?
mrbungle
mrbungle
Goon
mrbungle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by mrbungle »

##summon pimhel

In post 130, PimHel wrote:First of, I also thought that it's very likely that there are 2 scum.
But that's not the important bit. The important bit,@Pope, is that you brought up that Ghostlin ' slipped'. Then when Ghostlin said that in most 9p games there are 2 scum, you reply that there could be a SK or cult. However, this has nothing to do with the ' slip'. This is just bad.

However, I see what you're doing.
We need some DBZ fans in here >.<
Unvote

Vote Dr. P
Can you explain what you meant by the bolded part?
Hamlet
Hamlet
Townie
Hamlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by Hamlet »

In post 724, mrbungle wrote:i'm kinda bugged by nacho's vouching for that slot
He's just running psych, and it's not working.
Rich gifts wax poor when givers prove unkind

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Hydra of Belisarius and Fuzzybutternut.
mrbungle
mrbungle
Goon
mrbungle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 8:34 pm

Post by mrbungle »

is that all you have for us? some irrelevant comment about an irrelevant point?
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 8:56 pm

Post by Vegito »

Have we considered lynching Pope yet? I haven't been this convinced on an obvscum since my perfect win in one of the newbies I played recently.

Seriously, he's fucking scum.
Vegeta: Kaka-carrot cake! When I... When I was just a little boy... He... HE DIDN'T INVITE ME TO HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY!
Goku: YOU MONSTER FRIZBEE!
Frieza: The cake was delicious!
mrbungle
mrbungle
Goon
mrbungle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2013 12:06 am

Post by mrbungle »

i did some combing through sword's town games and something that caught my eye is how flippant he usually is when referring to his low weekend activity... stuff like this:
In post 93, sword_of_omens wrote:also...
@MOD: i will be taking my normal V/LA for the weekend, please...
In post 157, sword_of_omens wrote:almost forgot:

@MOD - i will be V/LA for the weekend starting in about 4 - 5 hours
In post 156, sword_of_omens wrote:
@MOD - gonna do my V/LA shenanigans this weekend, as per the usual...kthx
he doesn't act as if his weekly v/la's are a big deal and he seems to know that they are expected from him. and more inmportantly, in none of these games does he ever reference the fact that he's going to take v/la weekends BEFORE he asks to go on v/la. he simply states that he's going on v/la and uses words like "as per the usual," "shenanigans," and "my normal V/LA." He is very casual about it and offers no apology for his 'shenanigans.'

Then we have the start of this game where he announces:
In post 182, sword_of_omens wrote:Also, just a quick note on my sched...i am V/LA on weekends and i only have my phone...
i do not have good reception at my house as it pretty much is a black hole...
So if i post on weekends , it will usually be at night from a coffee shop on my phone...so it won't be much...
i will make time when needed for deadlines, etc)
During the week i can post from work and usually don't have a prob posting every day (except when shit gets nuts)
so there shouldn't be any issues...

So yeh:

@MOD: V/LA for the weekend I’ll pop in when and if I can…
Why is he suddenly acting so guilty about a thing that normally he's quite casual about?

And then I looked at the scum game he linked me. Admittedly it's from a long time ago but it's the only thing I've got to look at.
In post 363, sword_of_omens wrote: Hey all, sorry for not piping in, weekends are usually bad for me cause I only have phone access..
Tomorrow at my computer i promise to do some reads and be more active
and that thread is locked so the quote feature doesnt work so you're not gonna get fancy quote tags from here out:

"ok, took awhile but i am mostly caught up...
i apologize for the weekend..it's harder for me to sign on during the weekend..
that said, during the week i'll be posting daily.."

oh look, here's something interesting.....

"alright, work is killing me and i'll be gone for the weekend except by phone so i am limitted til monday..
so not sure how much i can pop in or not...
if i cant afford any decent time to this game by monday i might have to ask for a replacement.."

and he replaced out that game. Notice any similarities between his play in that game and this one? Tons of apologizing and looking like he feels guilty for his weekend absences, and replacing or posturing (in this game) to replace out because he can't deal with the speed of the thread. And then you compare all that to the quotes I posted from his town games where he not only doesn't bother writing a sob story about how he's gonna be V/LA on weekends, he simply goes into V/LA and acts very casual about it.

So, sword, I'd be interested if you can provide me with a few things because I haven't been able to find them yet:

-some town games where you replaced out due to not being able to keep up
-some recent (important that they are recent) town games where you give big explanations about your V/LA adventures at the start of the game

Adding to that is how amazingly content, or lazy he's been with his vote. His first reads list was NOT very good. It's already been pointed out earlier in the thread that he kinda attacks people of things, doesn't come to conclusions about those things, and then ends up with a town read on them. The major exception to that was his attack on drpepper which looks alright. But the problem with that is that he placed his vote on DRP, the afk'd out of the thread for a pretty long time, came back right before lynch and is still ok with having his vote on the drp/vegita slot. Here he is when he came back into the thread:
In post 611, sword_of_omens wrote:just got back in with lots of reading and not much time left...
quick ISO shows the VC about 4 pages back?

gonna try and read real quick, but what are the standing options right now?
So it's established that he's not caught up with reading the thread. He asks if TNE was a recent last minute wagon, that's how clueless about the thread he was at the time. Yet he's still ok with voting for either of vegita or TNE? The fuck? All that could be understandable in light of the lynch deadline quickly approaching and him feeling the need to avoid a no lynch, but he just recently came back into the thread with this:
In post 727, sword_of_omens wrote:
Unvote:

have to run now, so i'll go into the details tomorrow, but i wouldn't mind lynching Bungles today and I still think DrP/Vegito is scum...
what? he 'still thinks drp/veg is scum'... you kidding me? first, nowhere has he said anything about getting scum vibes from vegito and we already know he hasn't been reading the thread so how could he have a scum read on veg? and why on earth is he unvoting vegita, who is his MAIN SCUMREAD who he still wants to lynch? is it because... there's been a lot of anti vegita lynch sentiment lately and he's worried about being on the wagon?

so sword in addition to the meta stuff I asked you for, I also want you to tell me exactly how much of the thread you've read, and why, if you had not read the thread, you were/are still ok with lynching vegita who is someone you haven't spoken a word about.

and please don't replace out, that is

i replaced in yesterday and I'm already caught up and posting so i don't feel any sympathy for you
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2013 3:02 am

Post by fferyllt »

We've got a little over a day left.

Vegito, how would you feel about lynching sword or hamlet?
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
mrbungle
mrbungle
Goon
mrbungle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2013 4:07 am

Post by mrbungle »

dammit fferyllt..... you seem to be the only one interested in chatting up the thread at the level i'm used to from the site i came from... and i have a town read on you and mostly agree with your reads

BORING

i guess... which lynch do you prefer atm? the only gripe i have with your play is that altough you're active, it seems like you're sorta waiting for others to take action instead of pushing a candidate yourself. we can't really have that with the state of widespread disagreetment and general apathy towards the lynch that town is showing right now.
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2013 5:54 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

First of all,
Somewhat OT:
i'd prefer not to replace out..and I do not like to replace out...i've only done it 4 times...
the NY game which i previously linked where i was scum,
and then i had 3 games going at the same time (Star Wars, Experimental, and DwD) and had to mass replace out:
Star Wars (town), Experimental Role (town)
and a Dance with Dragons (town)
All of these were done towards the beginning of my play where i realized i won't be able to put the time needed into the game...

problem is, work gets crazy for me sometimes..especially when there are a few people out of the office and i have to take on their work load as well....i deal a lot with the gov't and military and a lot of times i have to take off without notice if a someone has an issue that can't be immediately fixed. And with work the way it is, if i'm gone a day, i'm behind a week..
..weekends i am V/LA as i only have my phone and my house is a dead zone. Unfortunately i was out pretty much all of last weeek (due to my Bday shenanigans) which coupled with all of my work stuff really put me at a bad spot with the game...

CHK is cool people, and i'd hate to be a dick and lurk-lurk-lurk constantly trying to catch up....it's not fair to him, or all of the other people playing his game.

This week is hectic as well…
Gov’t funding needs to allocated before month end and I have to make sure everything is double-checked on a few new projects…

That being said….
Bungles wrote: there's been a lot of anti vegita lynch sentiment lately and he's worried about being on the wagon?
Nope not worried about being on it..i could care less about if look good on a wagon or not...if i think he’s scum, i’ll vote him...I have done a quick read through since after DrP replaced out…my original vote on that slot was for DrP scum…Vegito is all over the place with his dissonate heads (which gives me a headache) and I haven’t had the chance to give him the proper time to get a full read..But I said he is scum? Yes I did…like I said that slot was scummy as shit…but considering he still isn’t lynched, I unvoted so as to do an actual full read through to see if there is something I am not seeing…
what I did see is you and your “everyone is town so let’s lynch a lurker on Day 1” speech
which is pretty bad…
Universal town reads and attacking someone who’s not here…won’t even be able to get any info out of that lynch….sounds like a safe bet for scum..

Good times, that…

Vote:Bungles
- Sword of Omens -
Claiming at L-4 since 2011
mrbungle
mrbungle
Goon
mrbungle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2013 6:14 am

Post by mrbungle »

In post 736, sword_of_omens wrote: Vegito is all over the place with his dissonate heads (which gives me a headache) and I haven’t had the chance to give him the proper time to get a full read..But I said he is scum? Yes I did…like I said that slot was scummy as shit…but considering he still isn’t lynched, I unvoted so as to do an actual full read through to see if there is something I am not seeing…
what the fuck does this even mean? "I think he's scummy as shit, but i haven't done a full read through to figure out what i think yet, i'm going to unvote him because he hasn't been lynched yet....."

What the fuck does any of that mean? Do you have a scumread on vegita or not? Saying that you have a headache does NOT count as a read.
In post 736, sword_of_omens wrote: what I did see is you and your “everyone is town so let’s lynch a lurker on Day 1” speech
which is pretty bad…
Universal town reads and attacking someone who’s not here…won’t even be able to get any info out of that lynch….sounds like a safe bet for scum..
ok, you said my town reads were pretty bad. do you disagree with any of them? if so would you mind gracing me with an explanation of why you disagree with them instead of just writing my post off as 'bad?'

And wtf about your comment about me attacking someone who is not here suggesting that I won't get any info that way. If someone isn't here and isn't playing the game..... WE DONT HAVE ANY INFO ON THEM. HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET INFO ON THEM IF WE DON'T QUESTION THEM OR PUSH THEIR LYNCH. FFS!
mrbungle
mrbungle
Goon
mrbungle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2013 6:21 am

Post by mrbungle »

sword i want you to explain your scumread on me and whatever the hell your read on vegita is. atm i'm not buying any of it
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2013 6:28 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 735, mrbungle wrote:dammit fferyllt..... you seem to be the only one interested in chatting up the thread at the level i'm used to from the site i came from... and i have a town read on you and mostly agree with your reads

BORING

i guess... which lynch do you prefer atm? the only gripe i have with your play is that altough you're active, it seems like you're sorta waiting for others to take action instead of pushing a candidate yourself. we can't really have that with the state of widespread disagreetment and general apathy towards the lynch that town is showing right now.
My mafia background prior to MS is almost all short games that are done and dusted within a week unless it's a cast of thousands.

I like your case on swords. (I see he's responded, but I haven't read it yet). Yesterday I was leaning hamlet, but Nacho's observations weigh on me. I have a tendency to listen to him when I have a town read on him. Playing games with him right now may be a detriment to developing my MS-style game. I'm also playing a ton of hydra games at the moment, and the hesitation/synch-up process seems to be bleeding into my solo games wrt to listening to my town reads.

So...hamlet or swords is where I'm at, and I'm probably putting too much thought into trying to figure alternatives that are likely to unseat Vegito's wagon because that wagon is absolute shit and I hate everybody on it.

Gonna read swords now.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2013 6:32 am

Post by fferyllt »

ugh.

swords, less about why you can't post and more about your reads please.

Idic
mrbungle
mrbungle
Goon
mrbungle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2013 6:37 am

Post by mrbungle »

sword, if you're town then you really need to finish reading the entire thread before you post again.
mrbungle
mrbungle
Goon
mrbungle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2013 7:02 am

Post by mrbungle »

In post 733, mrbungle wrote:so sword in addition to the meta stuff I asked you for, I also want you to tell me exactly how much of the thread you've read, and why, if you had not read the thread, you were/are still ok with lynching vegita who is someone you haven't spoken a word about.
answer this plz

why were you ok with your vote on vegito when it was clear that you weren't caught up on the thread? you still have yet to say ANYTHING about why you think vegito is scummy
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2013 7:04 am

Post by PimHel »

In post 666, TheIrishPope wrote:
In post 649, PimHel wrote: @Pope (Post 366)
This needs an explanation. Why say that if he stops tunneling you might see him as town? You think he’s scum, yet you give him a reason how he can make you unvote him? That doesn’t make sense.

@Pope (Post 402)
If my read on you changes, I’ll vote you for this post. It’s awful.

@Pope (Post 414)
No, just no ._. You mentioned on the same page the part about Ghostlin’s reaction to the possible vengeful townie and now you’re wondering why Bacde mentioned Ghostlin?
1. If he did focus on other aspects on the game and actually scumhunt (or at least fake scum hunt) I wouldn't be suspicious of him. Of course, there's no turning back; he is scum.
2. I don't get what's awful about it.
4. I did notice Ghostlin's comment. What I meant by that post was "Is there anything else you'd like to tell me about Ghostlin?", and "Can you make a concise argument for him so I can vote him with good reason?"
1. doesn't make sense. Also, you talked about you playing in phases. Don't you agree that you've tunnelvisioned in some of these phases? Like you against Ghostlin at the start of the game and you against Vegito earlier?
2. the phases. You're basically letting loose of a player you find scummy. And also the snarky comment about tunnelvision.
4. Doesn't look the way how you mentioned it in post 414.
In post 667, Vegito wrote:
In post 649, PimHel wrote: @Vegito (Post 468)
This is bad. Bacde’s main suspicion is Ghostlin. Why wouldn’t he try to discuss why he thinks you’re wrong about your read on Ghostlin?
P.S. Bacde is right. The tone in those posts say nothing.
Because he said he was "trying to understand" my townread on Ghostlin. He's attacking it, not "trying to understand".

I'm starting to think you're not reading very closely to this game.
In post 649, PimHel wrote: This post is awful. Bacde was talking about Ghostlin responding to the possibility of Pope being vengeful townie. That has nothing to do with why Ghostlin-scum would think that. Ghostlin could think of Pope being vengeful (not allignment indicative) and Ghostlin-scum would respond differently than Ghostlin-town.
Also, you not looking at Ghostlin anymore is bad.
what
?
And I don't give a fuck. He's town as shit.
In post 649, PimHel wrote: 1. Not every PR plays the same. Just because you think a PR would play like A, doesn’t mean when a PR plays like B, he’s faking it.
2. If he’s lying about being a Voyeur, we can easily catch him. Do you agree with this? If not, why not?
But when a player is blatantly playing like a
different PR or scum
, I'm going to have to follow to it's logical conclusion of scum.
I don't care about "catching" him later when we could just as easily "lynch" him today. Dig?
And by asking questions, you can understand somebody's opinion. And that's also the point about discussing it. He disagrees with your reason why you find Ghostlin town.

1. Ghostlin reads Pope's statement about shit going down if he's put at L-1.
2. Ghostling thinks that Pope's vengeful (these two steps aren't allignment indicative)
3. Ghostlin responds (the way he responds can show hints about Ghostlin's allignment)
No, he's not. Besides, I think Pope's town. Should I also ignore him, like you do with Ghostlin? Or do you want me to continue pointing scummy posts from him?

Important question: If Pope survives till D2 and can give the result of his night action which is shown to be true, how will you think about him?

Last: @Nacho
Can you give me some links of your Calcifer games? I'd like it if you have both scum and town games.

(Will now respond to posts that don't involve answering my big post)
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2013 7:29 am

Post by PimHel »

Bungles wrote:@PIMHEL

Why is has your vote been so uselessly parked on the vegita slot all game long? Yeah so you thought DRP was scum, but what are you seeing in the replacement that has made you content with keeping your vote where it was since like 2 weeks ago?
Dr P was scummy, Jiffy is scummy. The one who is giving me doubts is Nacho.
Which is why I'm looking into Nacho now.

P.S. I want to call my cat that I'll never have Bungles now~ It's such a cute cat name.

@Bungles
Post 700 is fake.
Post 701 is interesting. You also called Pope town. Where's your analysis on that wagon?
Also, what do you think about your town reads attacking eachother? (with the exception of Ghostlin and Vegito)

Unvote; Vote Ghostlin

@Bungles
Post 720 shows you haven't been reading the game.
You're also a good vote. You first make no cases about your scum players, than you go with Ghostlin to vote somebody else with a bad case? Townhunting is only town when there's also scumhunting involved. And that's not the case with you.
In post 729, mrbungle wrote:
##summon pimhel

In post 130, PimHel wrote:First of, I also thought that it's very likely that there are 2 scum.
But that's not the important bit. The important bit,@Pope, is that you brought up that Ghostlin ' slipped'. Then when Ghostlin said that in most 9p games there are 2 scum, you reply that there could be a SK or cult. However, this has nothing to do with the ' slip'. This is just bad.

However, I see what you're doing.
We need some DBZ fans in here >.<
Unvote

Vote Dr. P
Can you explain what you meant by the bolded part?
1. Summoning works only on the dragon. You're on the wrong show.
2. No, the bolded isn't important now.

I can't take a case serious which discusses about V/LA.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2013 7:39 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 744, PimHel wrote:Unvote; Vote Ghostlin
Clarify this vote. What do you see scummy about me over Vegito or anyone else, and why would you try to build a wagon on me now?

Even better. Your reads, now.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
mrbungle
mrbungle
Goon
mrbungle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2013 7:46 am

Post by mrbungle »

In post 744, PimHel wrote: Post 701 is interesting. You also called Pope town. Where's your analysis on that wagon?

pretty much everything i've been talking about so far. pretty much all of the veg voters are voting because of drpepper reasons and are eithber providing no analysis or not near enough analysis about vegito. that wagon is where i'm currently devoting all my energy towards
In post 744, PimHel wrote: Also, what do you think about your town reads attacking eachother? (with the exception of Ghostlin and Vegito)
nothing much. it happens. if anything, minor annoyance

In post 744, PimHel wrote:
Bungles wrote: @Bungles
You're also a good vote. You first make no cases about your scum players, than you go with Ghostlin to vote somebody else with a bad case? Townhunting is only town when there's also scumhunting involved. And that's not the case with you.

wat? i've said plenty of stuff about people who i found scummy? did you not read the whole of my case against sword? like the entire last half of it is non VLA related. And the stuff about VLA is NOT attacking him because he goes on vla, it's about how guilty he sounds in this game compared to other games where he treats his vla adventures as no big deal.

fuck mafiascum players annoy me sometimes. the more critical thinking and reading is required to form an opinion, the more likely you guys are to ignore the entire issue
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2013 7:47 am

Post by fferyllt »

Having another look at ghostlin.

Idic
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2013 7:51 am

Post by PimHel »

In post 745, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 744, PimHel wrote:Unvote; Vote Ghostlin
Clarify this vote. What do you see scummy about me over Vegito or anyone else, and why would you try to build a wagon on me now?

Even better. Your reads, now.
Wow, that was easy.
The deadline hits in a good time for my timezone. I can easily change my vote if that's needed.

The scum are within you, Bungles and Vegito. Omen is null. The others are town. It's not that hard.

And no, I want to see you squirm some more.
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2013 7:53 am

Post by PimHel »

In post 746, mrbungle wrote:
In post 744, PimHel wrote: Post 701 is interesting. You also called Pope town. Where's your analysis on that wagon?

pretty much everything i've been talking about so far. pretty much all of the veg voters are voting because of drpepper reasons and are eithber providing no analysis or not near enough analysis about vegito. that wagon is where i'm currently devoting all my energy towards
In post 744, PimHel wrote: Also, what do you think about your town reads attacking eachother? (with the exception of Ghostlin and Vegito)
nothing much. it happens. if anything, minor annoyance

In post 744, PimHel wrote:
Bungles wrote: @Bungles

wat? i've said plenty of stuff about people who i found scummy? did you not read the whole of my case against sword? like the entire last half of it is non VLA related. And the stuff about VLA is NOT attacking him because he goes on vla, it's about how guilty he sounds in this game compared to other games where he treats his vla adventures as no big deal.

fuck mafiascum players annoy me sometimes. the more critical thinking and reading is required to form an opinion, the more likely you guys are to ignore the entire issue
I was talking about the Pope wagon. You haven't done anything with that yet.

No, you only talked about Omen. And I discussed that part in a quote you didn't include.
V/LA is V/LA. There have been times I returned after a long abscense and I felt guilty for not mentioning it. That's what your scum quotes are showing from what I can see.
The rest of the case needs Omen's response.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”