Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by Keybladewielder »

No, I'm saying everyone is different. Monkey is leaning scum each post.
Chenoan
Chenoan
Goon
Chenoan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 9:03 pm

Post by Chenoan »

In post 96, Keybladewielder wrote:What the hell? It's page 4 and I can't help it if Sora accidentally messed up the VC. L-2 is alarming for any player, town or scum this early in game. Either way Chenoan was still briefly on the wagon, right now everyone from the their person to vote Emilia (that's Monkey) to the most recent person to vote him are still in my scum radar zone. Give me one reason that a page 4 L-2 or even L-3 on ANYONE is good.
I what?

Did you even read any of my posts. Like at all? The only votes I've had out were an RVS on Elyse and a current vote on Monkeyman. So what are you on about?

I agree that early wagons are bad when they're for no reason. Which is why I questioned the enomis wagon. But you're throwing about accusations and stuff with absolutely no basis which is just as questionable.

What's your deal?
Chenoan
Chenoan
Goon
Chenoan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 9:08 pm

Post by Chenoan »

I agree that Monkey's scummy right now though. But not because he's pressuring you.

Because he's ignoring the cases against him.

for someone who seems to think people should be accountable to their actions you're ignoring anyone calling you out on yours, Monkey. Why is that?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I'm not ignoring them, they're just wrong. I haven't done anything scummy, calling someone town that is acting town is pro-town.
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 1:17 am

Post by Nul »

In post 34, mario and lugi wrote:
vote null
because i hate random voting it give the mafia to much time to role fish in my ex.
I think he means he is voting NO ONE. Not that is he is voting me. Notice how he used double L, NULL instead of NUL. This would explain his second statement. By the way can anyone give me a summary of what's going on at the moment?
Show
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 1:52 am

Post by enomis »

In post 71, Doc Holliday wrote: Seriously? Because while drawing conclusions using logic and evidence is the foundation of the game, leapin wildly to them is incredibly counter-productive. Observe the absurdly premature clearing of Hoopla by monkeyman. Hoopla's attitude conforms to a certain Townish perspective, but it is by no means strong enough to clear him. It disregards to fact that Hoopla is highly experienced and clever, and quite capable of faking a mild Town-tell. Monkeyman has leapt wildly to a conclusion, which has the possibility of allowing scum to skate by on a free Townread.

Asking stupid and obvious questions will not redirect attention from your eyebrow-raising overreaction to being voted.
Then you expect 13 of us to sit down and wait for Solid evidence to Poof and appear when we were on page 2? You expect us to scumhunt with no information? Ok. Legit.
In post 73, Chenoan wrote: Random Elyse vs Mario tension is random. Either town v town or maybe forced distancing. I can't decide.
Why not Town x Scum? Unless you have information we don't have? Hmmmm...
@KBW: Go Read the First few pages... It looks like you are doing some half-hearted scum-hunting effort... Not even bothering to read the first few pages.... The voting count thing and you are asking blue yoshi reasons for his RVS vote? What?

@MonkeyMan: You seem terribly convinced that I'm Scum. I take from your tone that you are 90% sure?
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 1:54 am

Post by mario and lugi »

nul
your right i voted for no one in random voting stage because it was a waste as you can see with everyone ban wagon voting monkeyman.
power seldom makes a man who he is ? but what he decides to do with that power decides what kinda of man he will become.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 1:55 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 105, enomis wrote:
In post 71, Doc Holliday wrote: Seriously? Because while drawing conclusions using logic and evidence is the foundation of the game, leapin wildly to them is incredibly counter-productive. Observe the absurdly premature clearing of Hoopla by monkeyman. Hoopla's attitude conforms to a certain Townish perspective, but it is by no means strong enough to clear him. It disregards to fact that Hoopla is highly experienced and clever, and quite capable of faking a mild Town-tell. Monkeyman has leapt wildly to a conclusion, which has the possibility of allowing scum to skate by on a free Townread.

Asking stupid and obvious questions will not redirect attention from your eyebrow-raising overreaction to being voted.
Then you expect 13 of us to sit down and wait for Solid evidence to Poof and appear when we were on page 2? You expect us to scumhunt with no information? Ok. Legit.
In post 73, Chenoan wrote: Random Elyse vs Mario tension is random. Either town v town or maybe forced distancing. I can't decide.
Why not Town x Scum? Unless you have information we don't have? Hmmmm...
@KBW: Go Read the First few pages... It looks like you are doing some half-hearted scum-hunting effort... Not even bothering to read the first few pages.... The voting count thing and you are asking blue yoshi reasons for his RVS vote? What?

@MonkeyMan: You seem terribly convinced that I'm Scum. I take from your tone that you are 90% sure?
You've done two scummy things in my book. It's still Day 1, so I'd say I am about 50% sure you are scum. That's about 5 times as scummy as anyone else on my scum-dar though.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 1:58 am

Post by enomis »

In post 106, mario and lugi wrote:
nul
your right i voted for no one in random voting stage because it was a waste as you can see with everyone ban wagon voting monkeyman.
So What ya read? I thought you think chenoan and monkey is working together? Why not vote one of them? Why are you sitting on the fence?
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 2:04 am

Post by jmo16mla »

VOTE: monkey man

The above post has town vibes.
town: 15:13 Scum 4:4
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 3:18 am

Ypure right Chenoan and enomis, I made a mistake

Unvote, Vote: Monkeyman
for reasons I've already stated and states by others
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 3:45 am

Post by enomis »

UNVOTE: MonkeyMan576
Don't like this wagon.

Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:01 am

This isn't a wagon. This is a genuine scumhunt case. enomis jumping off a wagon this early on a legit case seems fishy, as well.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:07 am

Post by enomis »

In post 112, Keybladewielder wrote:This isn't a wagon. This is a genuine scumhunt case. enomis jumping off a wagon this early on a legit case seems fishy, as well.
You say this isn't a wagon then say enomis is jumping off a wagon.... OK. Nah. Don't feel like he is scum. The case is weak too.

Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:13 am

Ok, my mistake there. :facepalm:
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:29 am

Post by jmo16mla »

In post 103, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm not ignoring them, they're just wrong. I haven't done anything scummy, calling someone town that is acting town is pro-town.
So if someone acts pro town 3 pages into a game, they are town?

You're calling people town this early and I've done it as scum to buddy early on. I wouldn't put this past you.

Do you typically give people town reads early on in games?
town: 15:13 Scum 4:4
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 5:01 am

Post by Nul »

@Doc Holiday, would you be happy with an enomis lynch? And what is your read on Chenoan?
Show
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 5:04 am

Monkeyman is pretty high on my scum list right now. Elyse, what's your opinion of him?
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 5:15 am

Post by Hoopla »

i like enomis' unvote

UNVOTE:
VOTE: keyblade

sup
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 5:20 am

Post by Hoopla »

I feel like mario and lugi is going to be impossible for me to read this game, as I wifom myself into guessing the level he is thinking on, which is masked by the language barrier and his seemingly random lines of thought.

I was initially vibing with the Monkey wagon, but a lot of people I'm mildly suspicious of or at least have as null seem pretty eager to jump on it. Occam's Razor: Monkeyman is scum and a bunch of us see it as once? There is scum in the mix influencing the wagon?

Right now, I think the latter.
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 5:24 am

I didn't jump on it, I started it. What makes you think I'm scum.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 5:30 am

Post by Blue Yoshi »

In post 84, Keybladewielder wrote:also, Yoshi, elaborate on your Mario and lugi vote. Why is he you're vote?
Mostly he is making no sense, but the way he's doing it makes it seem like he just wants to lynch the person that has the biggest bandwagon.
In post 34, mario and lugi wrote:
vote null
because i hate random voting it give the mafia to much time to role fish in my ex.
Putting nul at L-3, and apparently not a random vote.
In post 61, mario and lugi wrote:
@ blue yoshi yes it does give the mafia time to role fish as you can see from
enomis post #57
he voted for monkey man..
Implying enomis is scum, with him being at L-4. Not voting but clearly showing that he would.
In post 81, mario and lugi wrote: you know what i think you and monkeyman are working together because you have been really quite this whole time
Says both chenoan (who was v/la) and monkeyman (who is at L-4) are scum.

To me this just seems like opportunism, considering he's already nailed 4 people as scum, so he'll join any bandwagon he wants.

Consider my vote no longer random.
Hiatus: ~May 2014-April 17, 2016.
Computer obtained.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 5:34 am

Post by Hoopla »

In post 120, Keybladewielder wrote:I didn't jump on it, I started it. What makes you think I'm scum.
No you didn't?

Didn't like your vote. And I think your reactions have been weird, despite the meta you've claimed. They seem overly defensive, and that mindset trickles over into a few of your accusations - stuff like...
In post 88, Keybladewielder wrote:Why would your predecessor vote for himself? Trying to earn town points by showing he's brave enough to vote himself without a wagon worry? I've got my eyes on you.
...seems like scum overcompensating, and I think novice liars tend to behave that way.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 5:41 am

Post by Elyse »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: BlueYoshi

Terrible, terrible vote on mario and lugi. Did you even read the game? He stated that he voted "null" as not voting. You also assume that he would vote for enomis when he didn't and never said he would.

It's obvious that he isn't an A-lister as far as skill and communication are concerned. He only said that he thinks two people are working together. One of your assumptions is flat out wrong, and the other you interpreted wrong.

Your vote seems like you don't want to ruffle any feathers and go for the easy lynch.

Also KBW seems off to me this game.
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 5:43 am

Somebody's being aggressive... And I'm almost positive I started it.

2nd part: Or, it could just be a player who's finally starting to get good at the game scumhunting.

Pedit: How am I off Elyse?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”