Mini 1450: Hillbilly Hunt Mafia (Game Over)

MaraPim
MaraPim
Townie
MaraPim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 9:34 am

Post by MaraPim »

I'm not going to go after TSO, I think he's town.

Bacde and Thor are both gut reads. Thor I could reconsider if I need to, though I remember finding myself agreeing with alot of what he was saying and Bacde is just following his town-meta to a T

and I'm pretty sure that Ree is town because he's following is town-Meta and I can see his points on alot of things...

and you used initially stated Ree was scum because he used self-Meta... yet, when you state that "your replies are always out of focus" and by stating " I Never use Meta in games" you do the exact same thing that made you think Ree was scum, which is why your scum.

also, you refuse to vote me because your vote is sitting on my "partner" and you want your vote to be on the bigger wagon?

your only reason for us being scum is our "connection" with Ree and people keep explaining why it isn't as bad as you think it is. Aj just stated that me "blatantly defending my scum-buddy" and drawing obv connections to him is extremely unlikely, yet you ignore it.

I'm reading Ree's mind, and he's reading mine. I am also reading Aj's mind and because I find myself able to do so easily makes me think that the two of them are town.

I'm also fairly certain that Aj was reading my mind in his entrance as well.

we both like nopoint lynch but I still prefer Cooldog

Obvious, yeah but you were saying that I didn't explain myself at all. :|

my scum-play is far from dumb-scum play. calling my play dumb-scum play is mis-rep and mud-slinging

~Mara
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Bacde »

VOTE: CooLDoG

LETS DO THIS ALRIGHT
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:25 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 350, MaraPim wrote: and you used initially stated Ree was scum because he used self-Meta... yet, when you state that "your replies are always out of focus" and by stating " I Never use Meta in games" you do the exact same thing that made you think Ree was scum, which is why your scum.
you are an idiot. Plane and simple. There is no way that you could possibly construe and argument against meta to mean taht I am for it. The my posts are always out of focus is a joke, if you think jokes should be taken seriously then vote your fucking self, because you actively wanted to make the game harder. Secondly, how the fuck. How the fuck, could you some how say that me using meta to illustrate why meta is bullshit=I luv meta ( <3 ?). How the fuck.

Also, I'm a vt and Rick Grimes, King County Sheriff

SOmeone fucking kill mara. For the love of god kill mara. Kill or mame. Which ever.
after a wank.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:41 am

Post by Bacde »

lynchhh
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 340, Thor665 wrote:
In post 315, Dry-fit wrote:I don't like it. Mara was able to answer all my concerns with her, and I haven't seen anyone else provide good reasons to think she's scum.
Why do you think Ree is scum?
Uh, I don't in particular.
In post 335, Dry-fit wrote:
AJ the Epic wrote:No, there are reasons he's scum as well.
Thor665 wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:Like what?

Reading through again I like the CoolDoG case more. I think ThAd makes the best points on the matter. CoolDoG's posts don't have any of the doubt you would expect from town.
"Like what? What are your possible reasons for thinking CoolDog is scummy!?!

...vote: Cooldog"
:shifty:

Direct quote.
I thought AJ was saying there were other reasons he found ME scummy, thats what the "like what" was in response to.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
MrObvious
MrObvious
Goon
MrObvious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by MrObvious »

In post 350, MaraPim wrote: Obvious, yeah but you were saying that I didn't explain myself at all. :|
At the time of your jump off of the Ree wagon, you didn't.

------

Cooldog did you breadcrumb your role anywhere?
"MrObvious clearly isn't listening" ~Zang
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 355, MrObvious wrote:
In post 350, MaraPim wrote: Obvious, yeah but you were saying that I didn't explain myself at all. :|
At the time of your jump off of the Ree wagon, you didn't.

------

Cooldog did you breadcrumb your role anywhere?
breadcrumb vt?

lol
MrObvious
MrObvious
Goon
MrObvious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by MrObvious »

In post 356, Bacde wrote: breadcrumb vt?
I was referring to the flavor.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Who breadcrumbs either of that?
MrObvious
MrObvious
Goon
MrObvious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by MrObvious »

And this is why I'm curious.
In post 1, PeregrineV wrote:
Sample Role PM

Welcome to Hillbilly Hunt Mafia!

You are Town.
You are Woody- Toy Sheriff

You are an old-fashioned pull-string cowboy doll. You are Andy's favorite toy. You are the leader of the toys and are always getting them out of jams. You were a town JOAT in another game. But here, your just a wooden doll.
With a badge!

All Toys Are Created Equal-
You can lead in times of trouble. But when you get a bunch of leaders together, the worst way to do things is through democracy. To that end, you can vote in thread.

You win when all the hillbillies are gone.
MrObvious
MrObvious
Goon
MrObvious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by MrObvious »

I'm convinced more than ever that Cooldog is town.
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Mr_Ree »

Because he claimed VT?

How does a sample Role PM and lack of flavor breadcrumbs (who does that?) convince you of anything?
Knowledge is the key to understanding.
MrObvious
MrObvious
Goon
MrObvious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by MrObvious »

He claimed Sheriff. The role pm is a different Sheriff. Cooldog hasn't responded to my question, so how can you say there is a lack of a breadcrumb at this point?
MrObvious
MrObvious
Goon
MrObvious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by MrObvious »

EBWOP:

The sample role pm is a different Sheriff.
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Mr_Ree »

/scratches head...

...you're serious?
MrObvious
MrObvious
Goon
MrObvious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by MrObvious »

If I wasn't, I wouldn't have asked.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Ever hear of safe-claims?
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by Mr_Ree »

2 things that you should probably know...

1. MOST mods in Coney Island will give scum fakeclaims. A fakeclaim normally will contain a fake role and flavor in case scum needs to claim.

2. Even if he was not given a safe claim, there is always a sample vanilla role at the start of every game.

Name claiming proves nothing either way.
MrObvious
MrObvious
Goon
MrObvious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by MrObvious »

I have played in many, many Coney Island games and only once were there safe claims. VT's aren't usually flavored as Sheriff, that's the difference in this instance.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

you're kidding....

you do realize that he could have taken the sample role PM, look up Sheriffs, and used that as a fake claim?

and I didn't construe the fact that you using self-meta means you love it, I came to the conclusion that you are a hypocrite for calling Ree scum for using self-meta when you used it yourself.

That AtE though, give me a few more of that and I might take a step back, it was the towniest thing you have done all game.

~Mara
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
MaraPim
MaraPim
Townie
MaraPim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by MaraPim »

In post 369, Ms Marangal wrote:.....

you're kidding....

you do realize that he could have taken the sample role PM, look up Sheriffs, and used that as a fake claim?

and I didn't construe the fact that you using self-meta means you love it, I came to the conclusion that you are a hypocrite for calling Ree scum for using self-meta when you used it yourself.

That AtE though, give me a few more of that and I might take a step back, it was the towniest thing you have done all game.

~Mara
the first two parts are to Obvious, the last two lines are for Cooldog. I think Obvious is a super dense townie... reading his reasons for shit buurrrnnnssss
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 369, Ms Marangal wrote:I came to the conclusion that you are a hypocrite for calling Ree scum for using self-meta when you used it yourself.
I have been in a few games where CoolDog has given people crap about meta. How is he supposed to illustrate his habit of giving people shit about using meta if he doesn't refer to his meta for doing it? It does come across as hypocritical but it can't be avoided and is, iirc, about the extent of his use of meta. Using that point against him is weeeeeak.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
MrObvious
MrObvious
Goon
MrObvious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by MrObvious »

In post 369, Ms Marangal wrote: and I didn't construe the fact that you using self-meta means you love it, I came to the conclusion that you are a hypocrite for calling Ree scum for using self-meta when you used it yourself.
You're ridiculous. First, I didn't refer to any game where I was town and use it as a defense for myself like Ree did. Second, my read on Cooldog is partially based on meta from the last game I played. Third, the meta I used from the games I've played was illustrating that more times than not, there are no safe roles. Get your facts straight before you start making false claims.
MaraPim
MaraPim
Townie
MaraPim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by MaraPim »

In post 372, MrObvious wrote:
In post 369, Ms Marangal wrote: and I didn't construe the fact that you using self-meta means you love it, I came to the conclusion that you are a hypocrite for calling Ree scum for using self-meta when you used it yourself.
You're ridiculous. First, I didn't refer to any game where I was town and use it as a defense for myself like Ree did. Second, my read on Cooldog is partially based on meta from the last game I played. Third, the meta I used from the games I've played was illustrating that more times than not, there are no safe roles. Get your facts straight before you start making false claims.

that was for Cooldog
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 2:36 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 373, MaraPim wrote:
In post 372, MrObvious wrote:

that was for Cooldog
and your argument is still, literally, fucking stupid. literally: fucking stupid.

ridiculous example:
A: I think all scum do xyz due to abc reasons
B: I don't think that is correct
A: WHY????
B: Because here is an example where if you used your logic xyz would not necessarily be scum. Here is the example....
A: HAH you used xyz!!!! YOU ARE SCUM

This is actually the argument that you are attacking me with. Word for word. Do you find a problem with the above example? Is A correct in saying that because B used xyz (selfmeta) as an example he must be scum? Or has A failed to realize that in arguments it is acceptable to bring up an example where your opponents logic fails.

Again here is exactly what my example for why selfmeta, specifically, is bullshit:

I actually had a game (my first game on site. Really painful) where I said, "Don't mess with he family" In my first or second post. Now I was lynched for it, for good reason. I flipped town. Now with this meta, using your logic, I can say that if in a mafia game I say, "Don't mess with the family" then I must be town, or at the very least not scum.

So I am scum for attacking selfmeta by using an example where the selfmeta logic breaks down. Is this different from the imaginary conversation between A and B? If so, why? And how?

Also, if you are still not 100% convinced of your logic how about this:

I'm going to say it....

Don't mess with the family.

I must be town because in one game of meta (apparently 1 game is enough to establish your meta. Because ree only had one game and you bought that) I said the exact same thing and I flipped town. THUS I MUST BE TOWN FOR SAYING IT.

Why is my defense less believable than ree's? Essentially they are the same thing. Difference: you are buddies with ree.

Ohh yeah, I'm using a meta defense now baby.
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”