Micro 174 The Half Baked Curse GAME OVER Mage School Win

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:50 pm

Post by Sugar Cain »

and IDK where Nero is, I think he's been ghosting period lately
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 1:27 am

Post by Aeris »

Wait, let me get this straight, you want to wait to give your thoughts until your TOWN READS share theirs? Um no sorry. You can hang.

And yes, it looks suspicious that when the heat actually started to rise on Tip you guys weren't interested anymore.

Your post did not answer my question about your scum read on doctor pepper.

And Nero has been active on site.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 1:57 am

Post by Aeris »

And you know MM...IF you were the aggressive player you claim to be on your wiki, you wouldnt be acting like a wallflower right now.

IF you were trying to organize the town block you claim to be for the supposed perfect win, you wouldn't be asking your town reads thoughts and going lolololololol nope! When your town read asks for your thoughts, and when two of your town reads are voting for you.

IF you were aggressive and IF you were trying to coordinate a town block for the perfect win, you'd be discussing your reads and reasons with us. That would have been the first thing you did when I asked for your thoughts. It should have been the first thing you did period if you and Nero have really been discussing it. It would have definitely been it when I said I had a scum read on you and want to see your work concerning these people. You definitely would be forthcoming with the reasons
for the person your voting for
. Do you even realize that I posted a reason for why I think dp is more likely town? Why didn't you respond to that? IF you actually have a scum read on him why aren't you or Nero in here telling me why my reasoning is faulty?

I don't think you have any thoughts.
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 10:19 am

Post by theslimer3 »

So, why not everyone post their reads while it's so dead?

This one on one thing won't get us far
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Shana has been prodded. And guys n gals I am not perfect, so if you notice someone needs a prod feel free to let me know in thread and I will prod them.... Rach
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Votecount 2.01

Sugar Cain (2) Aeris, theslimer3
theslimer3 (2) Empking, BBmolla
DoctorPepper (1) Sugar Cain
Empking (1) DoctorPepper

Not Voting: ...

Shana

With 7 it takes 4 to lynch

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-06-09 02:35:45)

BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by Sugar Cain »

I'm not acting like a wall-flower, yes I saw your post where you stated DP was likely town, I am mulling it over. I need Slimer's thoughts at the very least.

I'm not saying your reason on DP is faulty because I'm not exactly sure which reaction your talking about, his reactions had us lean scum on him.

and those things are what you would do, not what I would do. you have the outline of my reads

I'm going to respond to everything, once I get everything I need
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by theslimer3 »

You lair, you are perfect
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by Sugar Cain »

:/

Slimer, you had time to catch up to the game, where do you stand?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 531, Sugar Cain wrote:I'm not acting like a wall-flower, yes I saw your post where you stated DP was likely town, I am mulling it over. I need Slimer's thoughts at the very least.

I'm not saying your reason on DP is faulty because I'm not exactly sure which reaction your talking about, his reactions had us lean scum on him.

and those things are what you would do, not what I would do. you have the outline of my reads

I'm going to respond to everything, once I get everything I need
Yes, I know it's what I would do because I'm town and I act like town.

How do you not understand I have a scum read of you? How do you not understand slimer is voting you and has a scum read of you?

If you are town, I need to see your thoughts as it will help me with my read on you.

I do not believe you have actual thoughts. I do not believe you have actual reads. I believe you want town to give you thoughts so that you can parrot and bounce off of. I believe you are trying to see what you can work with and manipulate because I think you're scum.

So, show me your thoughts or hang. What is your big case on Dr. Pepper? Tell Nero to get his ass in here and start being his normal aggressive and abrasive town self, if he's town.

Neither one of you are behaving in any way shape or form the way I've seen you in town games. And if this is some new attempt at a town playstyle, you should give it up.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 533, Sugar Cain wrote::/

Slimer's voting you...duh...stop being annoying and answer questions directed to you.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 533, Sugar Cain wrote::/

And you know what. Where do you come off refusing to answer questions until everyone else submits to your demands? GTFO and act like town if you are. Stop stalling and play the damn game.
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by Sugar Cain »

ugh. I'm sick of Mara telling me to post so when I get around to it I'll tell you why Aeris is an idjet and why we should be lynching DP today.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by Aeris »

Yes, wanting my scum read to actually answer my questions, interact with me on what I've posted so far, and give me their thoughts so that I can get a better read on them is so idiotic of me. I was wondering why I walked around all the time with my pants on my head. Thank you so much for pointing it out.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 537, Sugar Cain wrote:ugh. I'm sick of Mara telling me to post so when I get around to it I'll tell you why Aeris is an idjet and why we should be lynching DP today.
And can we puhlease flay the rotten sugar cane? Supposedly, Nero's told MM why he thinks DP is scum. Supposedly, they've had conversations about all their reads. However, they refuse to give them. And, this DP reasoning should take what two minutes? But, he can't be bothered to post it and will get around to it when he feels like it.

You both are trying my patience, which sucks, because I think you're both enjoyable players. You should change your name to Annoying Cain; if this is some special affect your adopting for this hydra, you shouldn't hydra anymore.
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by Sugar Cain »

You know how I play?

adgoih fbs

who are you?

TIP attacks practically everyone
but
DP and EMP, both EMP and DP had TIP as their RVS vote which Nero thinks is scum early distancing

Nero thinks DP's vote is weird and him saying "I'm sick of this shit" is fake emotion that he used to try and gain town cred from

He will be able to explain this better

I'll give my thoughts and reasons RE Molla when I hear something from Slimer
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by theslimer3 »

In post 298, DoctorPepper wrote:Bb reads town to me. Empking is still a huge blank slate.

I dont see whats wrong with Shana though, the early posts werent exactly spectaclar but they werent scummy imo. He has been barely posting, but thats about it.

NEC, I missed this one, why do you only think the only town motivated posts from SC are the ones saying you are town? Reverse OMGUS much?

SC, how can you say NEC perpetrating a chainsaw defense on TIP is scummy, when a) there has been no flip thus rendering the chainsaw defense tell inconsistent b) TIP hasnt exactly been defending NEC all that much

Keeping my vote on TIP, but I'm willing to shift to TNE if he doesnt post productively.
The past is riddled with fluff nightmare that Id rather not waste my time with. I'll set my reads here in present .

Though pretty hard considering no one wants to talk but you two
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 540, Sugar Cain wrote:You know how I play?

adgoih fbs

who are you?

but
DP and EMP, both EMP and DP had TIP as their RVS vote which Nero thinks is scum early distancing

Nero thinks DP's vote is weird and him saying "I'm sick of this shit" is fake emotion that he used to try and gain town cred from

Was that so hard? I'm Aeris. And it's interesting that this game doesn't exist in a vacuum and I can read other games here.

Voting your partner in RVS is a rookie mistake. It's pretty stupid to do because people look at RVS for those very things. I don't know how to read Empking at all. I've read a couple games in which he was scum and he was a little more active and explained things more whereas the town games I read with him he occasionally pops in to give a vote or a comment about something. However, I'd like to think he wouldn't vote his partner in RVS.

Don't know about DP. Where are you getting that he doesn't attack DP? Pages 5,6, and 14 have TIP attacking DP along with other posts in between. He never gives a read on DP though but he sure does spend a lot of time arguing with him.

TIP, however, RVS votes Maestro/BB. Since he's so new he could be early distancing with a partner. He never gives a read on BB though, except for asking me for my reasons to town read him to see if they match up with his reasons for town reading him. Don't know what to think about this. BB still isn't come across as overly fake to me though.

He does right after he's lynched, say not to pressure you guys because you're not scum. Seems to be a sarcastic tone. I can see newbscum throwing this out as a last minute distancing as I've seen scum do this. I've had a scum partner do this to me once thinking "Oh they'll never think I'm your partner now".

Nero still needs to get in here and act like his aggressive town self though if you guys are town. And calling me an idiot isn't it.
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 540, Sugar Cain wrote:You know how I play?

adgoih fbs

who are you?

but

Have you not been reading the thread or have you been misrepping me on purpose?
My vote wasn't RVS the second time I voted for him (forgetting that my vote was already on him in the first place). And wasnt our whole spat on lots of pages in this thread the main reason why I wanted him gone?
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 9:44 pm

Post by Sugar Cain »

In post 499, Aeris wrote:
In post 493, Sugar Cain wrote:I ask for cases all the time.
So you're saying you routinely sit on your hands asking for cases instead of poke at suspicious behavior to get a read on them?
Who do you think is scum right now? Why aren't you pushing anyone?
Way to ask a loaded question. Obviously you don't have much experience with me. I'm pretty vocal but when I'm being lazy or I flat out don't see it and want things explained to me then well I ask for a case 'cause you know I don't just randomly bandwagon like a ton of players on this site do.

We were voting DP. Why did you think we were voting him?

In post 504, DoctorPepper wrote:There is honestly nothing going on with how empking posts, zilch, no information whatsoever. Im not sure if this is disinterest or not but the slot needs pressure.
Why did you wait this long?
In post 506, DoctorPepper wrote:What information was given with ? NEC is confirmed to be town.
This feels loaded. Being wrong=/=scum.
In post 509, theslimer3 wrote:My predecessor said nothing of suspicion to me at all.
This is a potential amished tell. Aeris should have picked up on that. See? I can do that too!!!!
In post 512, Aeris wrote: "hydra dissonance" so they can still be seen calling tip suspicious but
not vote him except early in game.

Nero needing a "case" to actually poke at tip and his scummy behavior even though his other head had a scum read on him.
This is some mad bullshit.

That's a lie 'cause we voted him once he was confirmed scum.
I didn't "need" a case, I asked what the case on him was to see if I agreed with it or not.
In post 519, DoctorPepper wrote:Hmm, when Maestro replaced out, what does everyone think of TIP's reaction? Is it indicative of him being Maestro/Molla's partner and him being worried that he was being replaced?
uh ooo. DP is asking a question but not giving his own thoughts.
In post 513, Aeris wrote:
In post 482, Sugar Cain wrote:Shana, Aeris, what are your guys's thoughts on Molla, EMP and DP
Molla, why exactly did you have a town read on EMP?
VOTE: DP
Also, this crap, which is pretty much the only unprompted post this day phase.
No thoughts of their own
, except a vote,
but asking for thoughts
, which at least on my end had already been given. Looks like looking to see which way they can go.
dat selective scumhunting.

In post 527, Aeris wrote:It should have been the first thing you did period if you and Nero have really been discussing it
lemme ask you a question here. Yesterday NEC called us scum and then dragged their feet on explaining why. What's with the cong dis here?
In post 528, theslimer3 wrote:So, why not everyone post their reads while it's so dead?
more selective scumhunting. Slimer is asking a question but not giving his reads.
In post 538, Aeris wrote:Yes, wanting my scum read to actually answer my questions, interact with me on what I've posted so far, and give me their thoughts so that I can get a better read on them is so idiotic of me
The amount of selective scumhunting and cong dis gives that impression.
In post 542, Aeris wrote:Voting your partner in RVS is a rookie mistake. It's pretty stupid to do because people look at RVS for those very things.
yet new scum still do it. You're using the exact same thing to incriminate BB but we/I are not allowed to think DP did the same thing to TIP? WTF DUDE?!?

Were you the one that told Maestro to replace out?
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:20 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

I find it funny that SC answers with bullshit without answering the questions.
Why did I wait long? Cause yesterday I was focused on getting TIP lynched.

I guess I need to reread the thread to get reads.

Its funny how you talk about selective scumhunting, yet you've done nothing but the same, exemplified by your last post.
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:03 am

Post by Aeris »

And I say again can we puhlease flay the rotten sugar Cain? Here is their play in recap: notice the majority of their play, especially on neros end has been to attack or discredit their attackers. There has been little actual scumhunting, and a bunch of wanting others to give thoughts but providing almost none of their own when they are supposedly trying to form a town block. And part of their big reason for TIP is definite scum? That tip didn't attack dp, when there are pages of them arguing. They're not even trying to make sense.

DP, BB, help me lynch them? If I'm wrong we can deal with it tomorrow, but I don't understand how they're town.
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:06 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

Its enticing but if they were scum, why would they kill NEC? For the argument they had earlier? Im inclinced to think that kills like these were more likely done to incriminate people as scum, so I am not sure yet.
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:32 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

Also
Mod: V/LA June 3-5

Noted.... Rach
Last edited by RachMarie on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:15 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

In post 545, DoctorPepper wrote:Why did I wait long? Cause yesterday I was focused on getting TIP lynched.
I think this is one of those responding to the question but doesn't answer said question.

Day 2 started Sun May 26, 2013 2:22 am

You didn't vote EMP then

EMP posts Sun May 26, 2013 2:46 am

You don't vote EMP till Mon May 27, 2013 9:57 pm

What made you finally decide to "pressure" EMP?
In post 545, DoctorPepper wrote:Its funny how you talk about selective scumhunting, yet you've done nothing but the same, exemplified by your last post.
What am I accusing you of that others are doing?

I don't know what "questions" I missed but Aeris didn't answer any of mine so...
In post 546, Aeris wrote:especially on neros end has been to attack or discredit their attackers
That's it!!! I didn't "trust" you or NEC. You two clowns are tunneling on me with a bunch of bullshit reasoning. You honestly don't see town motivation in town refuting bad arguments as to not get lynched? Do you believe that I as town should just lay down and die?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”