Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 2747, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:then I was wrong, obviously. I would have liked to have heard nacho's opinion before a flip. what are you going to do if they flip scum?

eta: that was to varsoon
Nacho's opinion is that 2 is scum.
That's why Nacho has a vote there.
At least, this is what I'd imagine.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by Cabd »

Wow... I wake up to this.

Um. I really hope you're scum and I just read you wrong 2...
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

also in the event of our death my scum list is aj, metal, tmt

still very very very unsure about andy

although venny's hammer looked terrible but I know I have made shitty hammers before as town

eta: would like to have that back and forth with him to make sure that I was not in trolleytrack mode. that is why I like to bounce off my reads off of people whom I think are town
eta2: oh and I think cabd is town I don't want people to think that I ended with day thinking he was scum
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Cabd »

The hammer deprived nacho and Orc of the ability to weigh in.

If the hammer voter flips scum those two go auto town IMO
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Venmar »

I might not even be alive by daybreak :/

That hammer was my mistake, didn't read my PEdit, went to get waffles and came back to finish the sentence and click submit. However, to be honest I do not regret it, 2 is probably scum and was one of my scum reads.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 2753, Cabd wrote:The hammer deprived nacho and Orc of the ability to weigh in.

If the hammer voter flips scum those two go auto town IMO

Their inability to weigh in deprived them of the ability to weigh in.
It's not like they can't chat about it now,
Or like they couldn't discuss the 9-person wagon when it was such.
If the hammer voter flips scum, proves nothing other than that his alignment was scum.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by ffullisade »

lol, I seriously doubt you will nked. why do you think you would be?

you are looking a bit scummy right now venny omg
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 1.20 (Final)

[11] ² (Andrius, orcinus_theoriginal, Nachomamma8, BROseidon, Sajin, BeautyAndTheBeast, Mac, GuyInFreezer, TheReverend, Varsoon, Venmar)

[3] waynegg (Ghostlin, Aj The Epic, ²)
[2] Metal Sonic (Cabd, TiphaineDeath)
[1] Aj The Epic (RachMarie)
[1] orcinus_theoriginal (waynegg)
[1] TiphaineDeath (Metal Sonic)

[1] Not Voting (Ser Arthur Dayne)

With 20 alive, it is 11 to lynch.

Let me know if you see any problems.

A lynch has been reached! Scene incoming.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

~Eryth Sea~
1 month after the Colony 6 Incident

He had waited here for centuries, perhaps millennia. The exact period of time was not something he had ever cared to measure.

But he could feel it -- the end was in sight. The one chosen by fate would begin his pilgrimage, culminating at this very spot, high above the ocean. Zanza, progenitor of all life on Bionis, would finally be released.

And those who imprisoned him here would find exactly to what degree his wrath had been magnified since the last time the mortal races stood against him.

Knowing he was on the brink of success, Zanza had all but committed to letting his mind wander to the self-congratulatory types of musings that he was prone to, when the stone door cutting him off from the outside world rumbled.

This is odd.
Zanza thought to himself.
I did not sense its presence.
Had he miscalculated? Either Zanza had incorrectly judged how weak his imprisonment had made him, that he could not even sense the one coming for him, or...

Light filled the chamber as the door cracked open, rising up into a hidden alcove in the ceiling. Being what he was, Zanza's eyes did not need much time to adjust, and it didn't take him long to realize something was terribly wrong with what he saw. Three silhouettes stood against the backdrop of blue sky, blocking out some of the light.

And the presence of wings on each of their backs told Zanza that this was not who he was expecting.

"If we hadn't read those reports we recovered, I'd never have believed it," said the one on the left. "Father, what
is
he?"

"Calm yourself, Zel," said the man in the middle. "Our host seems like the talkative type."

"...Who are you?" was the only question Zanza could muster, and he mentally berated himself for looking like a fool in front of these three High Entia upstarts.

The man in the middle, clearly the one in charge, bowed before him. "How rude of me. My name is Don Argentis, and these are my two daughters: Zel--" he gestured to the one who had spoke before, "--and En. You have me at a disadvantage."

Zanza ignored the unspoken request for an introduction and remained guarded. "Why have you come here?"

The man called Don Argentis began to pace back and forth. "We have reason to believe that you've been here for quite some time. Would you say this is accurate?"

"Beings that look as I do are not commonplace in your era. What do you think?"

"Of course, of course. And are you on familiar terms with His Majesty?"

Zanza shrugged. He honestly had no idea how many Emperors and Empresses had come and gone since his imprisonment had begun. "I very much doubt that," he replied.

"Then might I inquire--"

"Zel, watch out!" cried En, the other girl.

Zel, who had wandered toward Zanza, jumped back in alarm.

Zanza, though powerless to do anything to the curious girl, got at least a measure of small satisfaction out of this.

"Zel, your sister is quite correct to be cautious. As I was saying, might you tell me why I've been able to obtain a document detailing His Majesty's plan to visit this island and release the being held here? Why might he do that?"

"Perhaps you should ask him."

"I think not," rebuked Don Argentis. "I don't think he'd be able to tell me, and even worse, it might tip off whomever is manipulating him into this. Who is helping you? The Bionite Order?"

Indulging this buffoon would do little to further his own ends, Zanza decided, and remained silent.

"En thought it would come to this," said Don, acknowledging the more pragmatic of the two girls with him. "But I had to be sure. At any rate, this was most enriching, being able to experience a little piece of our history, long since forgotten by most.

"May we never repeat it."

"Who exactly are you?" implored Zanza, suddenly not sure of his situation.

Don stopped pacing and stared directly at Zanza, a trace of emotion appearing on the High Entia’s face for the first time since he’d arrived. "Someone with the interests of the High Entia in his heart. Someone who has pledged to do whatever is necessary to purge all threats to our people and our land. My family has sworn allegiance to the throne, and we act in its stead when it cannot.”

His friendly demeanor returned. "And together with our little R&D branch, we've figured out exactly what to do with you. But I'd have been remiss if I did not at least to attempt to dredge up any of the conspirators that are attempting to fool the Emperor into thinking releasing you was somehow not completely ill-advised."

He snapped his fingers. "En, Zel: we've outstayed our welcome. Come along."

Zanza said nothing as the three figures walked away, the one called Zel looking over her shoulder as they left. The door did not close behind them, but the little ether energy available to him was not enough for Zanza to release himself from his shackles.

Then it hit him. The quantity of ether contained here was no accident: there was just enough to sustain his life force, but not enough to allow him to regain sufficient strength to break free. If the High Entia scientists had found a way to tinker with the flow of ether...

Hours passed while Zanza contemplated the chance that he had simply called Argentis' bluff, and gradually he drifted off to sleep.

He never woke up.

²,
Zanza, Bionis Aligned Odd-Night Ability Cop,
was assassinated by High Entia nationalists (lynched) Day 1.

It is now Night 1. Night actions are due in (expired on 2013-06-02 22:00:00)
Last edited by borkjerfkin on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

I would like to congratulate you all on the longest (postwise) day in MafiaScum history!
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Actions due in 24 hours. Get them in ASAP!
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

spinachattack, a hydra of TMTOLBTWNTOF and waynegg, will be playing the slot formerly occupied by those players.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

~High Entia Tomb~

1 week later

Melia Antiqua, chosen successor to the High Entia throne, made her way throughout the halls of the ancient tomb turned training ground, hoping that she was gradually progressing to the central chamber and not simply moving in circles.

Adorned with her ceremonial mask, Melia was not in a great position to detect threats coming from any direction save directly in front of her, and while she had the utmost respect for the ancient traditions of her people, she had to marvel at the utter lack of practicality surrounding this whole ordeal.

Conjuring wards of earth, wind, and ice, her strongest defensive tools, Melia did her best to avoid confrontation where she could, but as she had already disturbed no less than five ancient machinations, probably viable defenders at the time of installation but, due to lack of maintenance, easily dispatchable by the diminutive sorceress.

Utterly pointless,
she decided. Nothing in here could possibly graze her, and though the rite of ascension in the past had been a sort of proving ground, it struck Melia that she hadn’t exactly proven anything past her ability to navigate windy passages and endure hours of tedium. Yet what could she do? The stuffy advisors who had mandated this pointless trip would be her own cabinet someday, and she’d need them on her side. If that meant indulging a few outdated traditions, then she’d grin and bear it, as her ancestors must have.

After several hours, halls, and stairways, Melia reached the central chamber, where her prize, a ceremonial scepter, was fabled to dwell. Instead, she saw a single High Entia girl, crouched in the center, a mask adorning her face as well.

“You’ve arrived,” the girl spoke, not looking up. “I was beginning to think you would not be up to the challenge.”

Indignation won out over curiosity. “Of what challenge do you speak?” Melia retorted, fighting to keep her tone even. “Those golems? They seemed to fall over without very much influence on my part.”

“True enough,” conceded the other girl, who rose up from her stance. While Melia could not see her face, the empress-to-be could sense the hostility radiating toward her.

At full height, the stranger was a bit taller than Melia, but the wings made Melia seem even more insignificant in stature. Being half Homs, Melia possessed significantly smaller wings than full blooded High Entia. “You obviously know who I am. Who are you? For what reason have you waited here for me?”

“Of course I know you,” the other girl spat. “I’ve lived in your shadow my entire life. You, the half breed with the silver spoon, enjoy a life of luxury while I, a full blooded High Entia, am forced to stay in the shadows, an embodiment of someone’s inconvenient truth.”

Melia had no idea what this person meant, but she was starting to understand the girl’s less than noble intentions toward her. This couldn’t possibly be part of the test -- was she tasked with killing this stranger in cold blood? Melia would not,
could
not bring herself to make the first move. Her defensive wards, for the time being, would remain. “What happens now?” Melia ventured, hoping cooler heads might prevail.

The mysterious girl removed her mask.“My name is Tyrea. As you might have guessed, I’ve been sent here to kill you -- an act I normally would have neither moral or personal objection to carrying out.”

The use of the word
normally
was not lost on Melia, as she followed suit and removed the ridiculous ceremonial mask that adorned her own face.

“But,” continued Tyrea, “My orders did not come through the normal channels. The timing is also suspicious; I know of an incident at Prison Island that took place not more than a week ago. The word came through that same day, and here we are.”

Melia thought for a moment, back to a detail she hadn’t considered significant at the time. “Originally, this ceremony was not to take place for a few months. The timetable was moved up, just this past week as you say, but I was never told why.”

Tyrea nodded. “So there it is. The balance of power has shifted, and I’m not entirely sure your death is in the best interests of the High Entia.”

Melia stepped back as if stung. “What in the blazes is that supposed to mean?”

Tyrea paused to dust herself off. “It means that I do not trust those who might fill the void created by your untimely disappearance,” she commented idly, looking away.

The princess folded her arms in annoyance.

“Fine.” The would-be assassin stepped forward, apparently realizing her redirection had failed. “Our people are becoming weak, our blood is being diluted, and the royal family is willing to put a Homs girl acting above her station on the throne? Our ancestors would roll over in their graves.”

“My father says--”

“Your father be
damned!
Tyrea shouted. “He’s too busy coddling you to realize the usurpers are already in our midst! I have half a mind to--”

A thud sounded in the distance. “Did you--” Melia started.

“I heard it,” Tyrea agreed. “You dismantled all the sentries on your way here, you said?”

Melia nodded. “I was quite thorough. There wasn’t much else to do.”

“Then it’s something else. Let’s go.”

Deciding Tyrea had truthfully abandoned any notion of fulfilling her duty, Melia followed after the other girl out of the room, up a flight of stairs, and along several hallways. “It’s getting louder over here,” said Tyrea, pointing to the end of the hallway, which snaked away from the general direction of the now repeating pounding.

Melia waved her staff, banging it on the stones in several places, and eventually stopped on a particular section of wall. “This wall -- it’s false.” She released her wind ward, which exploded out from her, blasting away the facade of stone that had turned the T junction into an L. Melia took Tyrea’s lack of reply as either a grudging appreciation or annoyance at being shown up -- either one suited Melia.

It didn’t take long for the room to open up, yet again. The tomb was full of large burial chambers for the more respected members of ancient royal families, and most of these rooms were nothing more than testaments to wasted space. It was the sides of the rooms usually housing the burial plots, while the remainder simply existed to emphasize the opulence of the place. But instead of an empty room, such as the one Melia had met Tyrea in, this room had a contraption at its center.

And operating the device was none other than a giant Mechon.

Melia charged up an electric orb to replace the wind orb she’d dissolved. “Mechon!” she shouted, but Tyrea was already in motion. She charged the machine, a blade materializing in her left hand.

The mechon didn’t even look up from its work as it swatted her away, seemingly without effort.

Melia let her earth ward go, a blast of corrosive acid jetting toward the mechon. It contacted, but the target didn’t look much worse for the wear. Then it turned toward her, and Melia saw its face. “Well!” said a deep, throaty growl, not the automated tones of a machine, but with the inflections of a sentient being. “Can’t say I’ve seen that one before.”

“You...can talk?” Melia could not hide her astonishment. Tyrea could only groan, sprawled out on the floor nearby.

“I daresay I’ve gotten quite good at it,” came the cheerful reply. “But what’s this here? I knew I should’ve spent more time on that damn wall.”

“I demand to know what you’re doing on the sacred grounds of my people!” ordered Melia, with all the bravado she could muster.

The mechon waved one of its bulky arms toward the contraption. “Just tuning this piece of scrap here to do what it’s supposed to do.”

“And that is?”

“Just to take me and a couple friends for a short trip, see some interesting new places, that kind of thing.”

“They’re...attacking...the...city,” Tyrea forced out from her prone position, “Teleporting...bypassing the...barrier.”

Melia sent the ice ward toward the mechon, bringing a fire ward up in its place. Did the mechon have a hand in luring her here? If they really were planning an attack, it didn’t make any sense to risk their cover being blown. And Tyrea seemed just as surprised as Melia to see them here.

“You’re beginning to annoy me, girl,” warned the mechon. “But yeah, what she said. The rest shouldn’t be long now. As for you--” the mechon extended its arm, and a blade appeared. “I’m willing to divert my attention for a bit!”

The mechon leapt toward Melia with agility that caught the sorceress off guard, but its trajectory was altered almost instantaneously, as Tyrea had somehow recovered, throwing herself into the machine. The attacking mechon landed in a heap to Melia’s side, and she quickly ran over to Tyrea, who was again hunched over in pain. “Can you stand?”

Tyrea waved her away. “I don’t need your pity!”

The mechon wasted no time righting itself, and Melia unleashed a bolt of electricity at it, immediately replacing the orb. This one seemed to hit home, and the mechon reeled back. “Got some fight in you. I’ll spare you the embarrassment and just end this now, before you get any ideas about how this might turn out.” The mechon’s chest opened, where Melia could see the core sparking with energy. The taunting had been a mere distraction, and there was no way she’d be able to dodge an energy weapon in time.

A blur moved across her field of vision, and before Melia could react, the mechon discharged a blast of ether, which careened into a leaping Tyrea, who had jumped in front of Melia at the last possible moment.

The assassin turned savior lay still, chest barely rising and falling. Melia, despite the looming threat across the room, ran to her.

“Why?” was all she thought to say.

“Fool... Get...out. Use the...” the girl went limp.

Melia, a now a torrent of conflicting emotions, dared to look up. The blast from the mechon had damaged it, somehow. The sorceress could see cracks where the earlier acid attack had exposed sensitive circuitry, which, in conjunction with the emission of ether, was causing the mechon to overload.

“Threw one by me, girl,” the mechon almost seemed congratulatory. “Won’t change anything. More will come after you and I are gone. It’s been fun.”

With that, the core in its chest began to pulsate again, more brightly, and Melia knew it would be only seconds before it detonated. With no other option, Melia ran to the center console. The faced mechon hadn’t appeared to have finished the calibration job it had been attempting. If luck were on their side, the explosion might render the machine unusable.

She’d have to get out before that happened, and the empress-to-be was determined to not let Tyrea, who had just given her life for someone she hated, sacrifice herself in vain.

Melia jammed the button down and let the currents of ether take her.

Kills are listed in random order. The flavor you have just
skipped
read is not relevant to this mafia game.

Mac,
Melia, Colonist Aligned Vanilla,
was lost in time and space (killed) Night 1.

TheReverend,
Tyrea, Colonist Aligned Miller Tracker,
was slain by a faced mechon (killed) Night 1.

Day 2 begins now.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 2.0 (Final)

[17] Not Voting (Aj The Epic, Andrius, BeautyAndTheBeast, BROseidon, Cabd, Venmar, Ghostlin, GuyInFreezer, Ser Arthur Dayne, Metal Sonic, orcinus_theoriginal, RachMarie, Sajin, Nachomamma8, TiphaineDeath, spinachattack, Varsoon)

With 17 alive, it is 9 to lynch.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-06-16 22:00:00)
beefycheese
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: AJ the Epic
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2626, ² wrote:You lied about, at the very least:
1) Nacho thinking we're scum when he is in fact just sheeping you.

2) You not having mislynched me before because of your excesssive tunneling.
3) You thinking that I can't simulate scumhunting as scum.
4) You claiming to not have lied about anything.

That's four lies so far.
1) Will be proven once Nacho gets back.
2) Is proven by the links I've provided.
3) Can be proven if I find the specific post - for now you'll have to do with the game subsequent to which you made the comment.
4) Is proven by at least 1 of 1-3 being proven.
buldey you dick
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

I'm back too, sorry bout that

Rev kill is interesting.

Well done on 2, BnB

VOTE: Aj

Varsoon needs scrutiny
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Cabd »

This is an official "I apologize to Mollie and Jiffy for being an ass" post.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2766, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:I'm back too, sorry bout that

Rev kill is interesting.

Well done on 2, BnB

VOTE: Aj

Varsoon needs scrutiny
Meh I feel like it was just the vig doing what vigs do.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by RachMarie »

yep I think B n B and Nacho are on the right track here

Sorry I doubted you on 2 there B n B...

VOTE: AJ
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

could everyone do me a favor and not apologize to mollie anymore please?
i only want to have to put up with like a page of gloating as opposed to 10.

orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

Why is sajin town again?

I want to look at him and varsoon today
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Venmar »

Sajin is town.

Two of my townreads dead. FFS.

Why is AJ scum? I'm missing something crucial here.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by spinachattack »

In post 2771, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Why is sajin town again?

I want to look at him and varsoon today
Sajin 1955

Varsoon among others, 2015, 2094- wtf? Last two paragraphs complete shit trying too hard to convince he's town, 2189 like a continuation of 2094
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Cabd »

Also Re: Letters/Waynegg fusion, he's still null. He hates giving reads as town, to give them so freely is bad. He likes to go after super town people as both alignments though. Like, he literally tried to lynch the confirmed cop with several successful guilty result-->lynches. Also, he never puts himself as a town read on his reads as town, or at least I sure don't recall him having ever done so. But it's not enough to go off of, more observation needed.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”