Micro 184: Communism, ho! (END)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:43 pm

Post by PimHel »

She's minimal in that game. Most of the posts were from her.
the other stuff comes from a qt i can't post yet. But still, AS's responses to me say enough.

why the vote omnom?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:47 am

Post by BBmolla »

Apologies everyone, I'm still at this meet and wouldn't expect major content from me till Thursday. I know that's a pain and I'm sorry.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:54 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Seriously? We have basically 0 content from you, you know, and when you come back there will be all of about 4 days left until deadline.

@Pimhel: I really don't buy your meta case at all. I think that you're just trying to get an easy AS lynch (and I'm guessing my gut is wrong).
Unvote.
Vote: Pimhel
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:56 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 77, Alduskkel wrote:Seriously? We have basically 0 content from you, you know, and when you come back there will be all of about 4 days left until deadline.
Then I'll be super active in those 4 days and you better be there.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:14 am

Post by PimHel »

AS wrote:We similar opinions RE his vote on Molla, he think it feels to easy, and he doesn't push on it like I expect him to. He doesn't see a problem with his vote on us though we both agree that he is worth keeping an eye on.
Yet, you guys aren't questioning him either. Hypocricy much?

@Aldus
An easy target? Really? I have seen 2 miller claims from scum in my history. I attacked one of them and got town-cred for it. Zaicon is posting in his mod-games, but is inactive here. And I've seen players question Gorckat's vote. And you think AS is the easy target? Try again.
Secondly, Pokemon Nuzlocke shows town-Mara being frustrated and shows that Mara questions player who use (what she sees as wrong logic) against her. Both aren't shown here.
Thirdly, what do you think of AS's meta attack against me?

I also want to hear from Zaicon.
Zaicon
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Zaicon »

I'll read through the thread today (within a few hours, hopefully). I've been busy lately and apologize for neglecting this game.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by Bitmap »

VC 1.01

DoctorPepper(1): Zaicon
Zaicon(1): DoctorPepper
Amethyst Snowflake(2): gorckat, PimHel
Om of the Nom(1): BBmolla
PimHel(3): Amethyst Snowflake, Om of the Nom, Alduskkel

Not Voting: Occult

Deadline: (expired on 2013-06-13 14:19:00)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Dr Pepper and Occult have been prodded.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by BBmolla »

UNVOTE:
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:09 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

Hey guys, Im sorry, i forgot to announce that I was V/LA until tomorrow. Will be back soon
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:32 am

Post by gorckat »

I see I've been flaky for 3 days...

The hydra hasn't done much to make me want to keep them around.
Amethyst Snowflake
Amethyst Snowflake
Goon
Amethyst Snowflake
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:56 am

Post by Amethyst Snowflake »

In post 72, PimHel wrote:@Aldus
i'm on my 3ds now so link is coming later. but see pokemon nuzlocke (mini theme)

@AS
I was calm and relaxed in the cult 2? did we play the same game? if you want to see me calm and relaxed, look at khan's last mini theme.
and read my argument about l-2 again. i'm saying something else.
that's what he said

and you stated that I made a big deal over L-2, yes I was unwilling to put someone at L-2 when my suspicions on him weren't entirely solid but that doesn't mean anything in regards to my wagon being placed anywhere.

and I did question him on why he wasn't pushing Molla when he thought he was scum, presumably for his claim. admittedly not as much as I'm questioning you but because you are far more present than he is.

UNVOTE:

I don't like Ald making all these hops... he accused Pim of trying to push an easy lynch, though so far, all he has done is jump onto the biggest wagon in the game.
In post 85, gorckat wrote:I see I've been flaky for 3 days...

The hydra hasn't done much to make me want to keep them around.
you havn't done anything either
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I'm home

Solving this game tomorrow
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:15 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

SO much for "trying to post as one head". I do get where Pim is coming from with MM. He might know how town mara plays, considering they have a hydra together.
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:18 am

Post by gorckat »

In post 86, Amethyst Snowflake wrote:and I did question him on why he wasn't pushing Molla when he thought he was scum, presumably for his claim. admittedly not as much as I'm questioning you but because you are far more present than he is.
Is this in reference to me?

You (the hydra as a whole) has this weird way of phrasing or responding to quotes that makes it hard (for me, at least) to see where queries and pokes are directed. I had asked a similar bit about what I think was directed to me re Zaicon.

If you're asking why I haven't stayed on BB, it's partly because his reaction was very casual (I may have unvoted before he said his bit about getting lynched, but the ultimate result is the same). I personally have found it harder as scum to fake that reaction.

Also, if the site meta has been for miller's to claim immediately and the only instance of a gambit has been the one game I modded, then I'm not willing to throw the baby out with the water.
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:38 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

Can someone link me to a game where a miller claimed early and a scum claimed miller. Just so I can see and compare?
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:58 am

Post by gorckat »

RedCoyote, bottom of page 1. In the scum QT (linked in post game), he says he's going to do it because no one ever questions it.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=23439
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:25 am

Post by Alduskkel »

@Pimhel: AS were the easiest target because they had the most votes. BBMolla isn't actually getting tons of attention over the miller claim. Attacking Zaicon doesn't get you much because it's hard to work up enthusiasm for a lynch on a relatively inactive player on page 3 or 4. gorckat got flak, yes, but that doesn't make him an easier target.

As for AS's meta attack on you, I haven't yet looked through Cult 2. But I'll put it on my to-do list today and get back to you a bit later -- 26 iso posts from you shouldn't be too difficult to get through.

@AS: Cheap shot. I've been on a grand total of two wagons. This game needs fuel, and wagons are the way to go. I have not simply bandwagoned though, I've given my reasons.
In post 89, gorckat wrote:Also, if the site meta has been for miller's to claim immediately and the only instance of a gambit has been the one game I modded, then I'm not willing to throw the baby out with the water.
This is an interesting statement to put out there considering you seemed confident in your one example when you first placed the vote.
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:47 am

Post by PimHel »

Prod dodge... I hope I'll be able to play tomorrow or this weekend again...
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:43 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Looked through Cult 2. I didn't notice anything very different from his play this game.
Amethyst Snowflake
Amethyst Snowflake
Goon
Amethyst Snowflake
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Amethyst Snowflake »

In post 94, Alduskkel wrote:Looked through Cult 2. I didn't notice anything very different from his play this game.
Now you're making me read Cult 2 again. I still am confident saying that the early play was different.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Your dear leader will post vote counts and whatnot when he's actually sober.
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:36 am

Post by gorckat »

In post 92, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 89, gorckat wrote:Also, if the site meta has been for miller's to claim immediately and the only instance of a gambit has been the one game I modded, then I'm not willing to throw the baby out with the water.
This is an interesting statement to put out there considering you seemed confident in your one example when you first placed the vote.
I guess.

My first reaction was to go right at a claim I'd only seen once and hammer it hard. Everyone else pulled back. If BB is scum, then the Day 1 miller gambit will probably get a lot more scrutiny going forward.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Zaicon's early posts suck.
In post 26, Zaicon wrote:In other news, what do we do with a claimed miller?
^This in particular is bad. It looks like he doesn't know how to react to me.
In post 33, gorckat wrote:
In post 30, Amethyst Snowflake wrote:I don't agree with LaL, I don't agree with policy lynches period especially in small games like these. I want to leave Molla alone, especially because he is a strong player and if he starts playing scummily we can lynch him
How often do good town lie? Especially in a game this small?
In post 32, Amethyst Snowflake wrote:and I don't like wagons being built on seemingly no reason, there's no need to take someone to l-2 this early on in the game.
In a small game, L-2 happens as soon as you look at someone.

unvote
vote: Amethyst Snowflake
^This post and vote are awful.

Pim is probably town.

AS's reaction to being at L-1 is probably town, doesn't really seem to worry her.

Occult your name shortenings suck.

Oh nvm, she wasn't at L-1 I misread.
In post 48, Zaicon wrote:
In post 46, Amethyst Snowflake wrote:and I find it incredibly unlikely to be a scum gambit because of the fact that it would draw too much attention
Eh, why? Whomever posted right after the claim gave an example of where the same scenario happened and it was scum. Since simply claiming miller isn't lynch-worthy in itself, why would scum not take that chance?
More badposting from Zaicon, trying to force suspicion upon me.

Om is town

Pim's attack on AS seems stretched.
Site meta is for millers to claim. Why the hell wouldn't you? Your purpose in the setup is to fuck up the cop report, it's stop a lot of confusion if you claim it immediately.
In post 90, DoctorPepper wrote:Can someone link me to a game where a miller claimed early and a scum claimed miller. Just so I can see and compare?
Here
Look at that other one for a scum one, my game where a scum miller existed got baleeted

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zaicon
^Best vote.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

i can actually get on board with that
VOTE: zaicon
liking pim less and less as time goes on
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”