RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:57 am

Post by RachMarie »

have you ever played with Kassadin before? lol
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:58 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 322, DeasVail wrote:But Xegarus and Majiffy were easier targets, right? (I know Majiffy was your buddy)

And as you said, Saint and Mhork are easier targets here, so it's not at all unexpected that you'd go after me as scum.

There's also the fact that going after easy targets is considered a scumtell, so there'd be reason for you not to go after the easy targets even if you did have a history of doing it.
But I attacked X first, had wisdom not did what he did, if have left my vote on him.

I could easily make cases on saint. I could especially make one for mhork. Both read town to me though.

I would not shy away from an easy target cause of perceptions that its scummy. The best aspect of my game is my lack of cares how I'm perceived. I went after who I genuinely thought was scum. Your reactions to my 1 vote don't make me doubt my read, it solidified it.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

the whole game is dumb and we don't know why we're good at it and nobody knows what is going on and we're all going to have to accept that
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:00 am

In post 321, RachMarie wrote:I feel the likelihood of 3 scumz is pretty good with 13 players, other setup common in minis is 2 scumz 1 Sk and 10 townies.

Also you post as part of your case that I am overly nice then you call me rude and patronizing

cognitive dissonance there much?

If you have played here a lot you should know who I am and who my fiance is, he has been playing here for over 3 years. And I have been here for over a year.
You saw a 13 player with 2 scum and 1 SK and that's it? That's town sided for sure.

3:10
3:1:9

Are what I have seen.

the whole game is dumb and we don't know why we're good at it and nobody knows what is going on and we're all going to have to accept that
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:07 am

Post by RachMarie »

So my thinking there are 3 scumz is not as far fetched and out there as Saint seems to imply.

Saint
I do realize not all players use PoE and meta stalking in their scum hunting, but just because someone does does not mean they are not being relevant.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:09 am

There is 3 scum, guranteed. I've only seen 1 mini with 2 and it was an epic fail

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:18 am

Post by RachMarie »

Though this is a theme game and they have a bit more flexibility than the normal games. But he did state no jesters cults etc so its more like a normal then.

I have seen or been in a few theme games that got rather unusual with their roles like Author Mafia for example. We had some bizarre roles there lol. Bork's NFL upick too had some strange ones.

But for now I am going to assume it is more like a normal game with 3 scumz and 10 townies, unless I see evidence otherwise.

SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:13 am

Post by SafetyDance »

@Mod

Sorry, requesting replacement. I really wanted to play this game but time and availability is a factor now and I have my first game to mod coming up soon so any free time I do have should go to that. Sorry.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:43 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Ugh. Game exploded... >.<

Saint, you're a dick. Quit being a misogynistic asshole.

I'll catch up on this later.

@Mod:
V/LA Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Huzzah for graduation and spending time with my boyfriend. :3
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:44 am

Post by Nexus »

ChannelDelibird replaces SafetyDance.

Saint, cut out the misogyny. Rule 0.
Trans rights are human rights.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:45 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

:o
So many impressive replacements. I'm excited. :D
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:48 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Hello there! I'm a bit tired and maybejetlagged from Baltomeet but I will be reading nowtodayish anyway because POST-MEET MAFIA ITCH. Yay!
#greenshirtthursdays
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:12 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 217, Saint wrote:Broseidon, why are you worried about irrelevant shit? Who cares about half of your post, here? Why does it matter who called who what... you're complaining about people clogging up the thread... but your posting has been largely redundant
2 lines of a 7 line post is hardly "largely."
In post 219, Jake from State Farm wrote:what was wrong with Ghost's vote on letters from your pov?

Also early in your post where you vote Ghost you say you like one of his points, but later you say you are not a fan of his posts. Do you consider that a contradiction? I kind of do.

Another thing I noticed, at one point you said Saint should get pressured, why did you not pressure him?
It's attacking someone for changing their mind. It demonstrates a lack of nuanced understanding of the fact that letters is a new player who is probably going to be easily persuaded in his reads, especially early in the game. It feels like he's trying to push through a cheap mislynch.

I can like one thing that someone has posted while still not liking his corpus as a whole. It's like saying I like this one chapter of a book but don't like the book as a whole. Not liking something does not entail disliking every single part of it. There can still be parts that aren't bad.

I have been applying some pressure to saint, but there are also other people already doing it. I can also pressure multiple people at once. It's called multitasking.

Okay letters can be town after 240.

I like 242. It's Rach posting something useful. However, it's not the useful thing I want to be seeing out of Rach.

Holy fuck Jake stop tunneling FBN. FBN is town. Are you scum?

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Rach being Rach. >:C

Like that Saint jumped on Rach, but it's for the wrong reasons.

DV, p_a, and letters are all solidly town. Starting to think Saint is again, too (can you post consistently good townflail so I can maintain this read, pls).

Anyways. Hi Rach. You still haven't posted any reads. Is this popcorn mafia again?

VOTE: RachMarie
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:24 am

Fbn isn't town.

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:45 am

Post by Amrun »

oh my god

there's misogyny in this game?

woo boy

going to start reading now

SHOULD BE FUN GAIS
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:48 am

misogny in games are always interesting when women are in them...

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:54 am

Quick-read the game.

UNVOTE: Saint

Definitely not voting for:
fuzzy
Probably not voting for:
Saint (but please feel free to vig for misogyny), TMTLJWUMBUIGNISUFG, Jake, BROseidon
Must post more:
ArcAngel (in particular, has been prod-dodging since page 5), penguin_alien, Amrun
Considering voting for:
DeasVail, RachMarie, Lord Mhork, Ghostlin

I was fine with DV thanks to posts like #15, which said what I was thinking as I read, until I got to #246. I've got a pretty strong townread on Jake - he's done nothing forced - and I don't buy that DV believes in this vote more than he does in a vote for Ghostlin. It also rings alarm bells about scum trying to avoid following through on the Lord Mhork wagon. Why did you abandon your Mhork vote, DV? You've barely mentioned him since #175, when you thought he was scum, and you've called him an "easier target" as recently as #32. What's changed?

I got mild scumvibes off Mac for #31 and RachMarie's opportunistic interest in the pedantic nature of Jake's case on Fuzzy is far scummier than anything that either Jake or Fuzzy have done all game.

I found Ghostlin's #225 suggestive of scum. For one thing, it looks like Ghostlin has just tried to think of a catch-all reason why Saint is town rather than actually grasp with anything he's said. Meanwhile, the complaint about getting complaints when others are posting less is phrased in a way that makes it look like Ghostlin is thinking about making himself look OK than really trying to hunt malicious intent in any scumhunting attempts. The emphasis feels wrong.

Lord Mhork's where I want to put my vote, though. As I read through, I originally wanted to vote because I had a mild scumread for #9, where he either ignores or is not looking for actual clues from the early posts - Saint's #8 was the towniest thing to that point and already a reason why a 'random' vote on him would be less helpful than on more or less any player. If the point of random voting is to get early reactions from scum, why vote someone who's already trying to unsettle suspects with interesting questions? Then there was #41, where it looks like he's looking for other people to validate his read for legitimacy. I've done that as scum and it's good because it helps you avoid responsibility for things ("hey! this townie was OK with it!"). Town have no need for that kind of backup before committing to a suspicion.

Then there's also the slow reduction in votes on him for generally pretty bad alternatives. It feels like a wagon on scum where the buddies are trying to drive in another direction; that's why DeasVail is now bugging me. We should go back to this. VOTE: Lord Mhork
#greenshirtthursdays
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:56 am

In post 340, ChannelDelibird wrote:Definitely not voting for: fuzzy
explain why please

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:58 am

I got huge townvibes from Fuzzy in the opening pages. He's totally carefree (a general towntell) and consistent with the last time that I saw him as town.
#greenshirtthursdays
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:02 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 15, DeasVail wrote:
In post 12, ArcAngel9 wrote:Hey Deas, its been a while since StreetRacers, so are you scum again?
No, are you?

Time to vote the one that's reaching.

Vote: Penguin_alien
Reflected my thoughts during this time.
In post 16, Saint wrote:RVS is idiotic
the next person to vote me is getting my vote
Terribad.
In post 23, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 19, Ghostlin wrote:I hate RVS.

I also hate both Saint's and PA's reactions equally.
How can you hate RVS and simultaneously not agree with people who share the same idea?
I really hate this post. Ghostlin very clearly thought Saint and PA were scummy, but it could mean that DoctorPepper isn't thinking in those terms. (Does he know who the scum are?)
In post 40, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 39, Saint wrote:"why participate as he kinda did in #8?"
how was i participating?

"why participate as he kinda did in #8?"how was i participating?
If it was only pseudo-serious, then there was a slight not serious element there. I won't say 'random', but you even downplayed the vote by saying it was only pseudo-serious, which is not something you usually do outside of RVS.
Totally agree with this post. Ghostlin perhaps my strongest town read for now.

Must stop for the moment; busy.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Amrun »

LOL I replaced DoctorPepper. Fuicking hilarious. I very seriously almost voted him in that post but was like "well i am going to finish reading first"

lolololol
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:05 am

you didn't know you replaced Dr. Pepper?

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Amrun »

Read CDB's post -- question, why is looking for a catch all reason to call Saint town scummy, unless Ghostlin is scum with Saint? (And do you think the latter is the case?)

p-edit: I did, when I read the role pm yesterday, but I forgot today when actually attempting to read the game. I'm really fucking tired. Forget that happened kthx >.>
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 198, RachMarie wrote:I will say that I know PA is pretty good at being scum and I can provide a couple examples of that. Also have games with DV.

and Fuzzy...

and Arc

lol not too many here I dont know

Saint is one so will have to do some meta stalking on him.
Hang on you think ArcAngel is good at being scum? From what I've seen, she's awesome town and shit scum. It's the reason I've been waiting to see what she does, because she's usually very obvious about her alignment. At least, that's what I've seen in my few games with her.
In post 205, Jake from State Farm wrote:ok at @Mhork

Saint did later admit he made a mistake and quoted the wrong person, you did see that post right?
But that was only after I called him out on it. He never mentioned it before and then got all indignant that I had the audacity to call him out for something that he
clearly
caught. Except he didn't catch anything, at least not from reading his posts. Most players will fix their mistakes, especially when attributing a town read to someone for a wrong reason. He just tacked up DeasVail with fuzzy and ArcAngel, yet he still hasn't explained why ArcAngel is town.
also Sorry to break your heart, but you did NOT provide a valid reason for voting Saint. The below quote is essentially what you said, and this is NOT valid reasoning at all. Not even close.
So I came on here and was all "Oh. Saint is kinda being weird. I wanna do my civic duty to start a nice early day wagon. Then I saw my vote was already on him and I was sad.

First World Mafia Problems.

Anyway post 8 is dumb and fake. So is his "Grah! I hate RVS." And Penguin isn't that bad for calling him out...
That is HORRIBLE if you are trying to imply this is your reasoning, as I see nothing else in your early ISO that refers to saint.
Was a legitimate start to the wagon. At least to me. It was a weak post and a decent one to start pressuring. The better part of my Saint case would be 69. While DeasVail is all 'herpaderp you're attacking the player and tunneling,' I still like my points on 65 and 66. They're legitimate points that he STILL hasn't actually answered apart from calling me a hypocritical, misrepresenting liar. While an excellent intellectual point for the discussion (:roll:) the lack a defense other than just attacking me and trying to get people on my wagon feels really scummy.
on to this
My favorite part of rereading his ISO is rediscovering the fact that he never gave real reasoning for ArcAngel being town other than one post where she is 'probably' town. Then magically becomes a solid, strong town read. Interesting how that works.
I really hate that I have to be defending Saint here, but where in the rule book does it say he has to give a reason for thinking AA is town? If a person says a player is "probably town" why is it suspicious that later he still treats that person as town?

Did you ask Saint why he had a town read on AA? did ANYONE ask him? if not, why does he have to just explain his town read for no reason.

I have town reads on you and Saint, i didn't really explain why until you asked me too, why did you ask me to explain my town read on Saint but you did not ask Saint to explain his town read on AA? Seems logical that you would have right?
Hmm... According to Saint he has already explained his ArcAngel read
In post 207, Saint wrote:
In post 186, Lord Mhork wrote:Bonus issue with Saint's "solid" town read on ArcAngel, she has made 5 posts, none of which give a particularly townie vibe.
you dont read posts?
i have addressed this
Best I can find is this
In post 66, Saint wrote:actually ghostlin is probably just dumb town that feeds into empirical bullshit
i would be much more comfortable voting penguin... due to being able to get the rest of the town to help me out on this... obvious reaching vote
"pinged their scumdar"... sure....
plus that #46 i think it was was fucking difficult for me to read
I explained everything relating to why my RVS vote wasnt that RVS
How the fuck does someone say Hello to you, but then you vote them when you say hello back? That is just rude.
AA is probably town, though. Was probably trying to get a reaction. Seems to be reserved... I really don't want to mislynch, though, so I'm not really wanting to consolidate onto anyone as much as has been done to me.
I'm at level 3, so I'm very likely to be lynched... I know there is town voting me... I doubt all 3 scum (you think there are 3 scum, guys?) are voting me... Perhaps I should claim.... What do you all think? I don't know the best course of action at this juncture.
It's a shit post though, and I don't see how this is him explaining his ArcAngel read to the point where she is in the definite town category. I don't know. Saint is very difficult to read.

Rereading this, I like that "you guys think there are 3 scums?" comment. Good job at townslipping, Saint. :roll:

Rereading Saint is not making me feel him any townier, Jake. I don't understand why people don't wanna wagon him.

Saint, Appealing to Emotions is all you're doing. You throwing hissy fits, attacking me, being a misogynistic dick, and trying to make people feel like you are town because no scum would be this stupid/wrong. You're using emotions over reason.
In post 214, Saint wrote:
In post 197, RachMarie wrote:could we slow down the wagon here and give me a chance to catch my breath LOL .

I feel pretty good that Mhork is likely to be town. Not too many redheads serve he who must not be named ... and I am definitely not seeing the case on him here. I will find some games I have been in with him one is scum one is town and I was sure he was scum in that one too lol. Good thing Thor replaced in when he did.

Will do some ISOing and see who I think is on the dark side of things.

yeah I LOVE HP which is why I replaced into this game.

Loved the Dobby reference lol.
if mhork is town, he is a bad player, and still worth a lynch because he lies, twists, and tunnels
i don't believe he is town, anyways.
IF he is town, he is a townie. A PR wouldn't be playing the way he is, and he is endangering the town with his actions - so still worthy of being lynched - and I don't plan on unvoting him. He is taking this way-too-far!
Hey, fuckhead. How am I lying? What am I twisting? Also, quit rolefishing. This is one of those posts that make me want to lynch Saint. Can someone actually explain any townie motivation behind this post?

@TMTOLBTWNTOF

I freely admit to saying that Saint appeals to emotions. Why do you ask that question?
In post 242, RachMarie wrote:YAY Amrun ♥

Saint is unfortunately probably town based on his tantrums, but uggh would be good vig bait. Or a good PL if we are close to deadline but in general other than avoiding a NL situation, I am not really fond of PLs, I prefer to focus on finding scumz.

Since I am very familiar with the books, I figure there is probably a mafia PR (Voldemort) and probably 2 goons based on the number of players. The goons most likely would have Death Eater names. I could be wrong though, I know some mods mix it up a bit to make it less obvious.

but the part about one mafia PR of some sort plus 2 goons is a good guess I think based on having 14 players.
Why do you think that Saint is town? >.<
His tantrums are null and his posts reek of scumminess and general nastiness.
In post 304, Saint wrote:yeah. on page 12 I am 100% certain rachmarie replaced into a scumslot
will have to look into the slot, but here is the general case on her. If you need an explanation, get over it, i'm not going to give away my secrets

1) overly nice - girl trait as scum
2) parroting - #290 copying jake's push on FB (who is 100% town from this exchange if rach is scum) - a la "stirring the pot"
3) IIoA. Twice, now, she has talked about things that aren't relevant, or are misleading subject matter, to try to appear as town. Explaining the setup was a blatant twisting of what is going on, for someone who supposedly knows... I don't buy it... then she goes on to talk about aggro in relation to MMORPGs? Just an excuse to appear knowledgable, and post comments, but it is really giving information without any analysis... or setup talk... whatever the fuck it is called, I see scum do it all the time, and I have played in thousands of mafia games (Teamliquid, alts on here, epicmafia, etc)

furthermore, she has patronized me, and said the same things about me I said about mhork... scum trying to get town modkilled, in all likelihood. very backhanded.
Scum to me are becoming more and more clear
This is absolute shit. Like the rest of his cases, this is bad. Of course number one is awful, hateful, and mean. Also it's not real anyway. Number two doesn't make sense:
In post 290, RachMarie wrote:BTW if Ghost is scum do you really think he would say yes?

I think you need to work on your scum hunting skillz dude...
Where is the parroting? How is stirring the pot happening?

I'll give you three kinda, but that's not enough to make a read. Especially when I am so very obviously scum and so is DeasVail and also penguin_alien and all these people except for whoever has attack you most recently.

The Mac stuff is a joke too. Also fuck off, Saint. I'm prolly smarter than you are anyway.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:13 am

Post by Nexus »

Mhork, keep it civil please.
Trans rights are human rights.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 340, ChannelDelibird wrote:Quick-read the game.

UNVOTE: Saint

Definitely not voting for:
fuzzy
Probably not voting for:
Saint (but please feel free to vig for misogyny), TMTLJWUMBUIGNISUFG, Jake, BROseidon
Must post more:
ArcAngel (in particular, has been prod-dodging since page 5), penguin_alien, Amrun
Considering voting for:
DeasVail, RachMarie, Lord Mhork, Ghostlin

I was fine with DV thanks to posts like #15, which said what I was thinking as I read, until I got to #246. I've got a pretty strong townread on Jake - he's done nothing forced - and I don't buy that DV believes in this vote more than he does in a vote for Ghostlin. It also rings alarm bells about scum trying to avoid following through on the Lord Mhork wagon. Why did you abandon your Mhork vote, DV? You've barely mentioned him since #175, when you thought he was scum, and you've called him an "easier target" as recently as #32. What's changed?

I got mild scumvibes off Mac for #31 and RachMarie's opportunistic interest in the pedantic nature of Jake's case on Fuzzy is far scummier than anything that either Jake or Fuzzy have done all game.

I found Ghostlin's #225 suggestive of scum. For one thing, it looks like Ghostlin has just tried to think of a catch-all reason why Saint is town rather than actually grasp with anything he's said. Meanwhile, the complaint about getting complaints when others are posting less is phrased in a way that makes it look like Ghostlin is thinking about making himself look OK than really trying to hunt malicious intent in any scumhunting attempts. The emphasis feels wrong.

Lord Mhork's where I want to put my vote, though. As I read through, I originally wanted to vote because I had a mild scumread for #9, where he either ignores or is not looking for actual clues from the early posts - Saint's #8 was the towniest thing to that point and already a reason why a 'random' vote on him would be less helpful than on more or less any player. If the point of random voting is to get early reactions from scum, why vote someone who's already trying to unsettle suspects with interesting questions? Then there was #41, where it looks like he's looking for other people to validate his read for legitimacy. I've done that as scum and it's good because it helps you avoid responsibility for things ("hey! this townie was OK with it!"). Town have no need for that kind of backup before committing to a suspicion.

Then there's also the slow reduction in votes on him for generally pretty bad alternatives. It feels like a wagon on scum where the buddies are trying to drive in another direction; that's why DeasVail is now bugging me. We should go back to this. VOTE: Lord Mhork
-.-
Why is Saint town? That's my question. That's my question to all of you people.
In post 342, ChannelDelibird wrote:I got huge townvibes from Fuzzy in the opening pages. He's totally carefree (a general towntell) and consistent with the last time that I saw him as town.
^This.
It's meta, which is why I'm not eager to vote him either.

PEdit:
Apologies, your Modliness...
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”