jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:30 am

Post by jmo16mla »

So, you didn't give your FOS yesterday to keep from getting killed. Who is your FOS?

I'm town, voting you because you brought up a serial killer, when we coil have a SK, vig, two mafia teams. You know. But you singled out SK.

Why did you claim with two votes on you?
town: 15:13 Scum 4:4
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:35 am

Post by Elyse »

Ugh.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: jmo16mala
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:37 am

Post by jmo16mla »

Can I help you?
Chenoan
Chenoan
Goon
Chenoan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:56 am

Post by Chenoan »

This whole SK vs vig thing is confusing to me. I kinda understand it, but I've made dumb comments before too and it wasn't scum based.
In post 343, enomis wrote:Think its something like a 1-shot vig though.
Did you just softclaim a killing role?
I was townreading you yesterday, but that makes me really nervous.

Elyse's comments make sense to me, but I'm also hella suspicious because she was pushing the wagon on KBW yesterday. Then again I was on the Monkey wagon. I guess just because someone's read was wrong doesn't mean they're scum.. but... and scum would probably just go along with whatever seemed easiest? Unless she was trying to earn towncred by defending someone she knew would flip town and pushing a wagon she didn't think would go through...
In post 348, Diabolik wrote:I"M A TOWN PR.. THis is way i lie low...
My power can be used 2 times... this np will be the last time i can use it... SO i don't mind claiming and i don't ask for protection.. i was trying to get killed on n1 so i didn't give my fos and what over.
People who is voting me is prob mafia.. hunting for indi to get town credit.
Why are you like.. half-claiming? There's not even an actual wagon on you. Also, if you're actually a PR then why don't you want protection? Am I missing something here...? O_o

Elyse's re-vote to jmo doesn't make sense... But probably because there's no posted reasoning for it.
@Elyse: Why the vote change?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Elyse »

Diabolik is obvtown and his response to his claim was scummy. Combined with lying about his meta, I think he's scum.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

How so?

Again, it would be dumb of me to lie about my meta as any faction. There is no scum or town motivation for that.
Chenoan
Chenoan
Goon
Chenoan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Chenoan »

Okay let's try this again. This time with reasons blatantly next to each name so that people get less mad at me :oops:

>>TOWNISH

Chevre - Honestly this is mainly PoE. I can't see anyone he'd be scum with.
enomis - carryover from yesterday. Also he didn't jump on the Monkey wagon, which makes it seem like he's actually scumhunting.
Diabolik - His daystart is really off to me, but his predecessor was my top townread... :/ giving the benefit of the doubt for now.
ac1983fan - very cool headed and seems to be trying to scumhunt. That said his vote on KBW was misplaced too...
Elyse - The random push on KBW ended up being bad, but I still agree with a lot of her points... My head is saying town, my gut is saying scum.
mario and lugi - less confident in my townread... his cheerleading of the Monkey lynch was weird, but I only see it as weird in hindsight... so... not as scummy as some players, but not trusting fully either.
Nul - his daystart is really random. This isn't RVS, why the vote?
jmo16mla - his lie about playstyle has me nervous. He mainly just cheer-led yesterday. I also don't see it as possible that the monkey lynch got through without scum on it, like others have said.
Hoopla - mainly based off &
Chenoan
Chenoan
Goon
Chenoan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Chenoan »

.... O_o i dunno what happened to my bbcode there. sorry about that.

Also upon re-reading that post right now I did a lot of pronoun misplacement. Really sorry about that, too.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

V/LA from tomorrow AM until very late EST Monday
Not a dayvig.
SoraAdvent
SoraAdvent
Goon
SoraAdvent
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by SoraAdvent »

And look here, we have people gone now!

Oh wondrous day. Oh marvelous day. The mafia run amok while I sit here not able to do anything or get SOMEONE to analyze how these people disappeared.

Votecount 2.1

Voting Diabolik
-jmo16mla(L-5)
Voting jmo16mla
-Nul, Elyse(L-4)
Voting Elyse
-enomis(L-5)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Deadline is in thirteen days from now: 20th June, first post's hour whatever.

No mod notes, yay!
Pedit: I was going to celebrate no mod notes but finez.
ac1983fan is on V/LA from tomorrow morning until Tuesday.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 346, Elyse wrote:Hoopla is a very strong player. I would NK her as scum. Almost everyone one. The fact that she's alive raises concern.

Am I trying to lynch her for it? No. There's WIFOM involved but my townread on her is gone.

However, your comment reads strange to me enormis. You say my reaction was bad but then agree with it by raising questions about Hoola. Also, you had no comments about Disbolik.
Not convinced. Don't you think if everyone thinks hoopla is a strong player, the protective role if there is one would protect hoopla making is a NK night?(ignore the sk or vig). But going on with this discussion is pointless so i shall stop here.

What is wrong with agreeing with some and thinking some parts are scummy? You know, not everything a scum do is scummy. Only very little parts of it is scummy if they are good and we are suppose to source them out.

I had diabolik peck as a newbie who thought straight away that there is a SK and never though the possibility of VIG. Didn't want to comment as it will lead to diabolik trying to clean his mess up which will double confirm my read.

@Hoopla: No you didn't answer one part of my question. Why the fast hammer when two person AFKED through the last days.

In post 348, Diabolik wrote:I"M A TOWN PR.. THis is way i lie low...
My power can be used 2 times... this np will be the last time i can use it... SO i don't mind claiming and i don't ask for protection.. i was trying to get killed on n1 so i didn't give my fos and what over.
People who is voting me is prob mafia.. hunting for indi to get town credit.

..... Mind as well you claim since you got to this point.
Thought guys?
Last edited by SoraAdvent on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by enomis »

There is some cock up in the quoting above. Please fix it Mod. Would appreciate it alot. I only meant to quote diaboli's post 348. there's a page 15? reading brb.

I changed the quote to only Diabolik's in your previous post.~Sora
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

In post 358, ac1983fan wrote:
V/LA from tomorrow AM until very late EST Monday
so, how about you be useful and give us your thoughts on the game before you go VLA...
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by Chevre »

Initially I was going to chide Hoopla for lynching so soon. I mean, even as I make this post the D1 deadline has not passed. I had questions on the table that had not been answered, and I had not had a chance to read Hoopla's case on MonkeyMan576. That being said, Hoopla's findings + MonkeyMan576's late-day play make me less incensed about it.

I don't know if nightkill analysis is kosher, but I believe that Zionite is an obvious scum kill. I found him very town, and his joining the MonkeyMan576 wagon was honestly part of the reason why I voted him too. Keybladewielder does read pretty clearly as a vig kill given the suspicion on him and his status as the second-highest wagon. So yes, I do think diabolik's immediate assumption that there was a serial killer was very strange. However, from my perspective I can see why one would do that: Diabolik had just replaced in the game, so he may not have realized how suspicious Keybladewielder was, and I think there is something kind of enticing about the town having to deal with a serial killer as well.

That being said, Diabolik's reads after reading the whole game are lacking. Also, having Hoopla as his main townread is really strange. I mean, Hoopla isn't really one of my top suspects, but she isn't a pinnacle of townness either.
Diabolik
, I'm excited to see cases on Nul and mario and lugi.
In post 334, ac1983fan wrote:Voting
MonkeyMan576
-Chenoan, jmo16mla,
Keybladewielder
Zionite
, Chevre, mario and lugi, Hoopla(LYNCH)
Voting enomis- Diabolik(L-6)
Voting Chenoan-Nul(L-6)
Voting
Keybladewielder
-
ac1983fan
, Elyse,
MonkeyMan576
(L-4)
Voting
ac1983fan
-enomis(L-6)
I think there is likely one scum among Cheno, jmo, Chev, and M&L.

I'm a little weary about Hoopla at the mo'. While I thought he was town before, his near-end of the day case on MonkeyMan almost it seems like an extensively well-researched excuse for his last-minute change of opinion on MonkeyMan in order to get his ML through. But then again I did see him as a pretty strong town D1 so meh, could just be paranoia.

Rereading is necessary.
This post is really strange. ac1983fan suggests that there is likely scum on the MonkeyMan576 lynch, an opinion which I agree with, but look at the way he does it. He lists the living players of the wagon, except Hoopla, who is given a paragraph of somewhat suspicious findings and a wishy-washy ending.
ac1983fan
, can you rationalize this? Why is Hoopla not in that list, despite being a member of the MonkeyMan576 lynch?

enomis having to re-emphasize that he found Elyse's reaction scummy and that everyone should vote her in 343, right after he focused a post on it in 342, is really weird.

Elyse, I think your claim that Hoopla should've been nightkilled actually had some merit, though I didn't see it at first. Looking at games from 2012 on her wiki, her dying on Night 1 is something that happens quite often, but it is by no means a universal thing. Also, I reiterate that, in my eyes, Hoopla's play on Day 1 didn't look very town at all.

In my opinion, Diabolik's claim is a bad play, but I think it's worth not lynching him today. He can use his figurative power tonight and then if he is alive tomorrow, we get a full claim and deal with it from there. I may reconsider if we don't get those cases he promised.

Despite rereading, Chenoan did not recognize Nul's vote as a continuation of his hard push on jmo16mla yesterday. I think that's really weird.

In conclusion for now, I'm feeling a lot of minor suspicions but not anything I feel as strongly about as I did MonkeyMan576. I did vote Chenoan yesterday, but I like how he defended against everything and while his play so far today isn't the greatest in my eyes, it isn't terrible either. If I had to cast a vote it would be on jmo16mla: Nul's case has a lot of merit, and he was on the MonkeyMan576 lynch wagon, which he joined in a very slick fashion:
In post 109, jmo16mla wrote:VOTE: monkey man

The above post has town vibes.
The "above post" referenced is a one liner by enomis in which he questions mario and lugi. It is totally irrelevant to his vote.

The longer I consider it, the more suspicious he looks. However, I'd like to see content from mario and lugi and others, as well as answers to some of the questions I posed yesterday:
In post 307, Chevre wrote:
ac1983fan
, why was MonkeyMan576's defense town? I found it very simple and not fulfilling.
Nul
, why do you find me scummy? I ask because it's really the only scumread out of the four you've mentioned that I can't find any reasoning for.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Diabolik »

Yuo want me to claim???
i killed this guy Keybladewielder.
I have an other kill.. we can choose together who i will kill.. the i'll be a simple VT again..
I'm 2 shoot VIg .
I had 2 work call in this days and i had not really much time.
and i'm sorry for killing the townie
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by Chevre »

If that is your claim:
In post 330, Diabolik wrote:OH shit We have a SK too?
Explain this.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by Diabolik »

MAn 2 shot vig..tonight my last shot.. we pick it together.. i'll prob die since i'm clear.. i wanted to bend but w/e.. we kil 2 mafia today and 2 night .. i hope they don't have a hooker.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

Lynch all liars.

But whatever. I think he could be telling the truth because he is rather new. Possibly he tried to cover himself up by bringing up the SK, then when was pressured he came out with it?

I say we keep him alive for today, we will figure what to do with him tomorrow. Plus, Its possibly an extra scum kill for us tonight.

UNVOTE:

Diabolik, I still never got your scum read(s)
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by Diabolik »

There was n0.
So mafia knew each other d1,And i'm not SK since there was just 1 dead n0.( yes stating the obv but i'll come to my point).

SInce i'm not SK BUT 2 Shoot VIG.. the guy who was in place DIdn't kill n0 , BEcause he didn't want to hit a pr...SInce i always scum read pr's i didn't kill my primary fos first night.But i killed the guy who was most suspicious at the town eyes.

NOw wario luigi Random vote D1 with a reason, i don't know but when i was reading the first pages i got the impression he was bussing his partner voting him, not in a random but already with a reason. everybody noticed it.. but after a while it was forgotten.
i'll say more tomorrow.. anyway.I still need to read 1 more time i think.. since i didn't hit my target last night.
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:18 am

Post by mario and lugi »

[/b] @everyone
i know i screwed things up i like my emotions get the better of me because i was not focused on the game. when everything went to so yeah shit after my brothers death and i was just out to try and stop the scum from wasting us and failed miserably at that task. and yes i'm awere that my
dumb ass actions may get me lynched so yeah i'll be watching this alot more caefully now.
power seldom makes a man who he is ? but what he decides to do with that power decides what kinda of man he will become.
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:18 am

Post by mario and lugi »

[/b] @everyone
i know i screwed things up i like my emotions get the better of me because i was not focused on the game. when everything went to so yeah shit after my brothers death and i was just out to try and stop the scum from wasting us and failed miserably at that task. and yes i'm awere that my
dumb ass actions may get me lynched so yeah i'll be watching this alot more caefully now.
power seldom makes a man who he is ? but what he decides to do with that power decides what kinda of man he will become.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:08 am

Post by enomis »

In post 353, Chenoan wrote: Did you just softclaim a killing role?
No didn't softclaim anything.
In post 354, Elyse wrote:Diabolik is obvtown and his response to his claim was scummy. Combined with lying about his meta, I think he's scum.
Explain Diabolik obvtown.

In post 355, jmo16mla wrote:How so?

Again, it would be dumb of me to lie about my meta as any faction. There is no scum or town motivation for that.
In post 367, jmo16mla wrote:Lynch all liars.

But whatever. I think he could be telling the truth because he is rather new. Possibly he tried to cover himself up by bringing up the SK, then when was pressured he came out with it?

I say we keep him alive for today, we will figure what to do with him tomorrow. Plus, Its possibly an extra scum kill for us tonight.

UNVOTE:

Diabolik, I still never got your scum read(s)
Explain your switch in reads from diabolik scum to diabolik town.

jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:44 am

Post by jmo16mla »

That post explains it...
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:12 am

Post by enomis »

In post 372, jmo16mla wrote:That post explains it...
Ok. I get your thought process.

What you think of the post M&L just posted.

Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:01 am

Post by Diabolik »

In post 369, mario and lugi wrote:[/b] @everyone
Over-reacting?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”