fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:00 am

Post by fferyllt »

So, town vibe from Zdenek, too, it seems.

Scum need to come out and play.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:00 am

Post by Vi »

~Vote Count Vi

:right:
Whimsical Eggplant (5)
~
(Zdenek,)
Katsuki, enomis, Oversoul, Zachrulez,
(fferyllt,)
Pjovek
fferyllt (3)
~ MattP, mrbungle, Tierce
Zachrulez (2)
~ implosion,
(Tierce,)
Syryana
Tammy (1)
~ Whimsical Eggplant
MattP (1)
~ Tammy
Pjovek (1)
~
(Zachrulez,)
Zdenek
sword_of_omens (0)
~
(Pjovek)

Not Voting:
(fferyllt, Pjovek,)
sword_of_omens, fferyllt

--With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(96%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:21 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

post incoming....
- Sword of Omens -
Claiming at L-4 since 2011
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 168, Katsuki wrote:@Oversoul: What exactly about the Zach votes that's "bad"? If anything, some of Zach's responses to Tierce on top of what she's calling him out for are pretty bad.
I find her accusations against Zach to be pretty bad.

She's voting him for seeing similar play? The way she makes his actions out to be is "Zach, you said Pjo is playing like Faraday". Zach could have avoided this situation altogether by not even mentioning the other game.

I'm willing to let Tierce take this further since she has a better feel for Zach's play, but I think that reason is completely bunk.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by Katsuki »

I was under the impression that it was for 'out of context' arguments. Either way Zach doesn't give me a good vibe, vastly different from our time together in team mafia.

Oh well.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

Alrighty..
All caught up…addressing the points directed to me first:

@Pjovek – Holy shit you’re ADD…
Let’s lynch the “lurkers” on Day1…I seriously get tired of hearing this shit…how can I be a lurker when the game had just started?
I’m V/LA weekends, with phone access only if I can get to a coffee shop..and considering that the game just started over the weekend, you’re vote (and reasoning) behind it is pretty ridiculous…
In post 217, Pjovek wrote:Because sword was a great day1 lynch (and still is)
In the meantime he has dodged replacement forcing with promises of more lurking, so yeah. A good lynch indeed
And how do you figure this shit? What kind of info would you hope to glean on a quicklynch of someone who hasn’t even had a chance to post in the game? I didn’t say “prod-dodge”, I said I would be reading up and posting today, which makes your “promises of more lurking” pure fabricated BS …
In post 221, Pjovek wrote:Emphasis on "later
Again, your putting words where there aren’t any…I never once said “later”..i said I was catching up and going to post TODAY…this is a blatant misrep and you know it….
In post 229, Pjovek wrote:And people don't policy-lynch nearly enough, actually
This also bugs me…why are you asking to PL someone you’ve never even played with before for a stupid ass reason instead of voting for your number one scum pick? Which was who, btw? With all of your back and forth and double-talk, I really don’t see you having one…Or is it me? I’m your number one scum pick? For lurking....on Day1….because the game started on a weekend…really? Nicely done..Kudos to you…
See, this almost made sense:
In post 213, Pjovek wrote:Maybe it makes no difference in regard to Eggplant himself, but it is a glorious game of chicken in regard to the people on the wagon itself.
It is sad you flaked so early.
It appears that you do want wagon analysis, however, you abandon ship altogether and then go for what? A PL on someone who you think is easy meat cause he’s not here?

So let me get this right:
You start out with “Hey everybody! Let’s claim Flavor! Yaaay!” in a game where you know that we need to protect a certain role.
You then follow up with EggPlant isn’t scum, yes he is, no he isn’t...in fact, most of your posts are pretty nonsensical double-talk:
In post 129, Pjovek wrote:tl;dr: atm I might be WIFOMing myself into thinking a scumtell is not a scumtell because scum wouldn't tell scumtells.
Wtf is this shit?
You then put Eggplant at L-1 because (oh I get it now..he has 1 post…he’s LURKING) and when that doesn’t fly you go after the other guy that’s LURKING… great tactic…

VOTE: Pjovek

Now that that is done, (took up more space/time than I expected) I’ll continue on to the rest of the game…

Real quickly (I’ll go into more detail if anybody wants me too):

Enomis
– leaning town…although I don’t necessarily agree with the Eggplant slip/is scum then Matt scum..i did like the fact that he called out MrBungles to post more…also like how he pursued Zach..
Fferyll
– I know she likes to play cautiously, but deliberately as town… not sure why she states that Bungle should be in the prob-town pile(see my notes on Bungle)..because he’s paranoid of her for no apparent reason? Also, she did miscount the Eggplant wagon stating it was at L-2 when it was at L-1..could be honest mistake, could be scum trying to get a quick hammer..null, leaning scum on her..
Implosion
– not a whole lot to go on here as he really hasn’t done much except park his vote on Zach..null..
Katsuki
– not much (although that's norm from what i remember) and is a big fat null..
MattP
– I have Matt as null also…
MrBungle
–I agree with Enomis..the town Bungle I played with was much more aggressive…here he’s very quiet and gives no reason whatsoever for his Fferyl vote, or his flip/flop..why are you voting Fferyll again? I also would like to see more from Bungle
OverSoul
– I’m waiting for more input from OS..but I have him as town for now ,well, cause he’s OS
Pjovek
– already gone over this in depth…scum….
Syryana
– I’m liking for town…although he has some fluff, he is scumhunting…
Tammy
– Is also null..although I have her on my watch list, as her scum game is pretty good and I’d hate to get caught with my pants down…
Tierce
– Scares me as always, cause I can never read her…I believe that the secrets of the Universe will be mine once i can though…
Eggplant
– intro post was odd to say the least…not really sure if his MattP thing is a scum slip, as his whole post just seems awkward..now would be a good time for him to get in here and talk…as waiting is not making him look good..
Zach
– I’m liking Zach for town as well..especially liked his #182 in response to Syryana
Zdenek
– I like him for town…he starts out no-nonsense and tries to keep the game focused..this is the townZd I’ve played with..
i also strongly agree with his #5 and #8…

TLDR:
Town ---> Scum
Zdenek
Zach
Enomis
Syryana
Oversoul
MattP
Tammy
Tierce
Katsuki
Implosion
Eggplant
MrBungle
Fferyll
Pjo
- Sword of Omens -
Claiming at L-4 since 2011
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 253, Oversoul wrote:
In post 168, Katsuki wrote:@Oversoul: What exactly about the Zach votes that's "bad"? If anything, some of Zach's responses to Tierce on top of what she's calling him out for are pretty bad.

She's voting him for seeing similar play? The way she makes his actions out to be is "Zach, you said Pjo is playing like Faraday". Zach could have avoided this situation altogether by not even mentioning the other game.

I'm willing to let Tierce take this further since she has a better feel for Zach's play, but I think that reason is completely bunk.
She's now voting me, not Zach.

Idic
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 178, Zachrulez wrote:
In post 177, Syryana wrote:but when I see someone with a scummy for Best Town Performance doing lazy/bad things like this it calls for some voteage. And I'm shamelessly sheeping Tierce.
Oh dear god...

Have you actually read the game that won that award? You probably should.
I guess Thor's thread does have some credence.

I'm not entirely sure I like how the Tierce and Zach interaction ended. It looks like it was charging up to be something big and then it just ends abruptly.
In post 229, Pjovek wrote:And people don't policy-lynch nearly enough, actually.

Policy lynches are the best thing since sliced bread.
You seem more in tune with mafia than your join date implies... Are you an alt?
In post 249, Pjovek wrote:There is remarkably little to be gained by waiting around and doing nothing.
Au contraire.
In post 254, Katsuki wrote:I was under the impression that it was for 'out of context' arguments. Either way Zach doesn't give me a good vibe, vastly different from our time together in team mafia.

Oh well.
Time together in team mafia?
You weren't on his team and you didn't play in his specific game.
In post 256, fferyllt wrote:

And...?

At least I can agree with her vote on you.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 257, Oversoul wrote:
In post 254, Katsuki wrote:I was under the impression that it was for 'out of context' arguments. Either way Zach doesn't give me a good vibe, vastly different from our time together in team mafia.

Oh well.
What? Where do you think my BEST TOWN PERFORMANCE scummy came from? (noob zach had to get himself shot to prevent our wonderful townsweep) :P
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 258, Katsuki wrote:

Oh well.
What? Where do you think my BEST TOWN PERFORMANCE scummy came from? (noob zach had to get himself shot to prevent our wonderful townsweep) :P
I am going to assume you are talking about 2011/2010 scummies then?
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 178, Zachrulez wrote:
In post 177, Syryana wrote:but when I see someone with a scummy for Best Town Performance doing lazy/bad things like this it calls for some voteage. And I'm shamelessly sheeping Tierce.
Oh dear god...

Have you actually read the game that won that award? You probably should.
I guess Thor's thread does have some credence.

I'm not entirely sure I like how the Tierce and Zach interaction ended. It looks like it was charging up to be something big and then it just ends abruptly.
In post 229, Pjovek wrote:And people don't policy-lynch nearly enough, actually.

Policy lynches are the best thing since sliced bread.
You seem more in tune with mafia than your join date implies... Are you an alt?
In post 249, Pjovek wrote:There is remarkably little to be gained by waiting around and doing nothing.
Au contraire.

Oh well.
In post 256, fferyllt wrote:

And...?

At least I can agree with her vote on you.
You were going on about her voting Zach. I was just pointing out that she's moved on. /pedant

Idic
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I found the answer, Katsuki.
Are you really one to use 2 year old meta? Or meta even at all?
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 259, Oversoul wrote:

Oh well.
Pretty sure it was 2012, since I still had it hanging about a few months ago. Date doesn't particularly matter and I'm not sure why you're caught up about this?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 261, Oversoul wrote:I found the answer, Katsuki.
Are you really one to use 2 year old meta? Or meta even at all?
I've only ever played one game with him before so.

I use gut-meta heavily. It's how I catch onto players like Kuribo, Faraday, Fate, Mina, DGB, mith, etc. I mix it into what I'm seeing in the current game. Long story short, read primarily based on game and what I'm seeing (+ heavy amounts of gut), and if my gut has not been wrong before then I tie that in.

For example, I am never wrong when it comes to reading Kuribo or Spyspy, my gut is always right. All I have to do is simply skim over their posts, and my gut gives me an instant read.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 77, Syryana wrote:
In post 70, Tammy wrote:Hey Syryana - I have some grading to do. What you should do is call me out for something. I'll come back in like 20 minutes and hop to it to get it done.
Nah, you're town.
I know. You probably are too.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 262, Katsuki wrote:

Oh well.
Pretty sure it was 2012, since I still had it hanging about a few months ago. Date doesn't particularly matter and I'm not sure why you're caught up about this?
That game was in 2011, and I posted 6 times barely saying anything.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

OS is probstown.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 265, Zachrulez wrote:
In post 262, Katsuki wrote:

Oh well.
That game was in 2011, and I posted 6 times barely saying anything.
Why can't I have a read after 6 posts?

I had a strong scumread on mith after a page of RVS in my last game played.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Oh nvm I misunderstood what you were saying.

I had you read as obvtown after your first post or two in that game.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 179, fferyllt wrote:
In post 10, Tammy wrote:VOTE: mattp

You have 5 pages to town tell...go!

In very strong agreement with zdenek. Spamming should be avoided, especially content less spamming as that drains the battery.
did he?
My magic eight ball says no. Don't know what that means yet, except I'm disappointed my easy peasy town read hasn't made it easy.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

Ohmygods...Pjovek...you post too much.

:facepalm:
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by Tammy »

I know who I'd policy lynch...sorry for spamming.
Pjovek
Pjovek
Goon
Pjovek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by Pjovek »

I'm already restraining myself.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 255, sword_of_omens wrote:
Tammy
– Is also null..although I have her on my watch list, as her scum game is pretty good and I’d hate to get caught with my pants down…
I've never been accused of have a pretty good scum game before so <3.

(I'm obviously town already if you know how to read me though :P )
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh yeah, forgot Enomis is probstown too.

I want to read back over a few thing and maybe I'll contribute something more than scattershot. I need to eat some dinner and catch up on other games first though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”