Newbie 1378 - Game Over! (Town Wins)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
mattel
mattel
Townie
mattel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:26 am

Post by mattel »

He is not town. He is very good at misdirection and calling people names. Can you not make a post without calling people names? You are really sucking the fun out of this.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:35 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 421, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 419, mattel wrote:So Jason is suggesting that if a cop or tracker got a read on him it would be false.

How does that work? Seems he could be grasping at straws here to stay alive.

Everything he is doing is reading scum and if we can get a couple more votes we will see he is in fact scum.
CAUSE I'M FUCKING TOWN, YOU RETARDED?
I just woke up and still catching up, but I had to stop and comment on this... How is this post helpful? Seriously. You said it in CAPS so it must be true? Is that the logic here?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:42 am

Post by mastin2 »

Unvote: Enomis

Eh, he
could
be scum, still, but his handling of Jason makes me think otherwise.

On the other hand...

Vote: Lucky2u,
FoS: mattel

Their
handling of Jason is anything but town. :P
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:47 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 407, Linxie wrote:Post 53 he has a scum read on Radiant and Para, then post 68 he changes his mind and says Radiant can't be scum because of Supernatural. Then post 81 Radiant is scum again.
Are you serious? Does no one on this site understand sarcasm and humor? I did not really change my read of Radiant because of his fandom of Supernatural. From this point on, I'm going to start putting my humor with huge disclaimers that read *BEWARE! INCOMING JOKE/SARCASM/OR FUNNY COMMENT*

The way Linxie and Jason go back and forth and then conclude to vote together seems like a terrible rookie scum team tell, but Jason is too good for that so I am going to agree with mattel that Jason is just good at misdirection and has fooled Linxie who is probably an innocent town.
mattel
mattel
Townie
mattel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:48 am

Post by mattel »

Uh oh lol.

What does FoS stand for by the way?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:49 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 420, enomis wrote:
In post 416, JasonWazza wrote: Also i thought Radiant was more scummy then Lucky at the time, and Radiant just stupid lynched herself.
Explain why radiant was more scummy than lucky.

I went and isoed Lucky a bit and found this.
In post 64, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 63, uctriton00 wrote:
In post 50, mastin2 wrote:Jason pointing out my point before I could make it, therefore, means that he's become my strongest townread.
Is this really a smart thing to do though; people who agree with you are automatically townie to you?
Let me answer for him. No. It isn't and if he thinks it is, he will be the easiest one of the scum to manipulate. That is a horrible way to decide a town read, and please don't make that same mistake.
This post. Lucky, why did you decide mastin would be one of the easiest scum to manipulate and not one of the easiest town to manipulate or even just one of the easiest player to manipulate. Why did you decide he was scum?

And nobody fking hammer Jason Now
To answer your question at the end here. That was a typo, it should read: "It isn't and if he thinks it is, he will be the easiest one
for
the scum to manipulate."
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:50 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 429, mattel wrote:Uh oh lol.

What does FoS stand for by the way?
It means finger of suspicion. Basically "I'm watching you".
mattel
mattel
Townie
mattel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:52 am

Post by mattel »

Yeah I wouldnt think two scum would clearly be so buddy buddy.

However, I think our other scum is starting to show his true colors so just watch to see how people react and change votes for him.

We need to get the votes for jason.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:53 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Sorry for so many back to back posts, last one I swear and I'll let other people talk again.

I believe that Mastin, Jason, and Linxie put me at L -1 as well. Enomis is the only one not voting. Enomis, when you start to catch up, beware an accidental hammer and call your intention please. Same goes if either ucrit or mattel change their mind... I've already claimed before but in case anyone forgot, I am vanilla townie.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:55 am

Post by enomis »

In post 433, Lucky2u wrote:Sorry for so many back to back posts, last one I swear and I'll let other people talk again.

I believe that Mastin, Jason, and Linxie put me at L -1 as well. Enomis is the only one not voting. Enomis, when you start to catch up, beware an accidental hammer and call your intention please. Same goes if either ucrit or mattel change their mind... I've already claimed before but in case anyone forgot, I am vanilla townie.
I know i am holding the hammer. Why are you confident that Jason is scum? From what i read, it is only the last 2 post bother me. Seems to me like a weak reason.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:56 am

Post by enomis »

In post 434, enomis wrote:
In post 433, Lucky2u wrote:Sorry for so many back to back posts, last one I swear and I'll let other people talk again.

I know i am holding the hammer. Why are you confident that Jason is scum? From what i read, it is only "the last 2 post bother me" post from you. Seems to me like a weak reason.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
mattel
mattel
Townie
mattel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:00 am

Post by mattel »

His blatant call of saying anyone that investigated him cop/tracker got a false reading is the most alarming. The list of possible roles indicate a cop/tracker would have a legit reading. He is trying to say otherwise and pount blame directly on a townie so he can gwt the heat off of him.

I can assure you he is scum.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:05 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Jason reacts very violently when accused, and when disagreed with or if something doesn't go his way. These tantrums seem more and more like a way to sheep people. Look at what just happened with Linxie, Jason yelled at him until he agreed with him. Jason can very easily control anyone to do what he wants this way and has been the entire game. We've already seen that what he wants is townies dead though. His top suspects D1 was Radiant and me. Radiant flipped doctor. If you decide to hammer me, that's fine because it will make Jason 0-2 and you should have no problem lynching him on D3.

p-edit: and yes the saying any guilty claim against him MUST be false, is scummy as hell.
Linxie
Linxie
Townie
Linxie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:23 am

Post by Linxie »

In post 428, Lucky2u wrote: Are you serious? Does no one on this site understand sarcasm and humor? I did not really change my read of Radiant because of his fandom of Supernatural. From this point on, I'm going to start putting my humor with huge disclaimers that read *BEWARE! INCOMING JOKE/SARCASM/OR FUNNY COMMENT*

The way Linxie and Jason go back and forth and then conclude to vote together seems like a terrible rookie scum team tell, but Jason is too good for that so I am going to agree with mattel that Jason is just good at misdirection and has fooled Linxie who is probably an innocent town.
As seriously as I take this game. That is not the entire reason I voted for you though. ;)

Why do you think I'm an innocent towny?
In post 437, Lucky2u wrote:Jason reacts very violently when accused, and when disagreed with or if something doesn't go his way. These tantrums seem more and more like a way to sheep people. Look at what just happened with Linxie, Jason yelled at him until he agreed with him. Jason can very easily control anyone to do what he wants this way and has been the entire game. We've already seen that what he wants is townies dead though. His top suspects D1 was Radiant and me. Radiant flipped doctor. If you decide to hammer me, that's fine because it will make Jason 0-2 and you should have no problem lynching him on D3.

p-edit: and yes the saying any guilty claim against him MUST be false, is scummy as hell.
Where did Jason yell at me? :lol: I misinterpreted his use of "guiltys" and once that was sorted he softened up considerably.

The problem with the above is that you also suspected Radiant on D1.

What bothers me a bit is that you seem so sure I'm town and that Jason is leading me astray. The fact that you don't think there is a chance Jason is town and I'm sheeping him worries me. I can't possibly have given you enough of a read yet to know I'm town.

PS... He's really a she :p
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:25 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Who is really a she? You or Jason?
Linxie
Linxie
Townie
Linxie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:27 am

Post by Linxie »

Me. Or was that a typo?
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:20 am

Post by uctriton00 »

mattel what did you think of Nul?
"Also the town owes uctriton an apology for throwing him under the bus." - RXK
"I hate whoever shot triton." - Bumi
Linxie
Linxie
Townie
Linxie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:31 am

Post by Linxie »

Mastin I'm curious. Yesterday you thought Lucky was town based on a number of his posts, and today you vote for him because of the way he handled Jason. Is that the only reason for your vote or is there more to it than that?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:36 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 442, Linxie wrote:Mastin I'm curious. Yesterday you thought Lucky was town based on a number of his posts, and today you vote for him because of the way he handled Jason. Is that the only reason for your vote or is there more to it than that?
I didn't think he was town.

I thought it possible he was town. Though I did, in fact, lean that way, his attitude this day combined with his overall play has tipped him
well
into the scum pile for me. So, no, his handling of Jason today is not the only reason for the vote.

Also, the argument against Jason is full of holes and the argument against Lucky is looking increasingly solid.
When other duties are not taking my time away, I'll explain.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Linxie
Linxie
Townie
Linxie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:40 am

Post by Linxie »

Thought: This forum could do with a "Thanks" button :)

Thanks, I get where you're coming from and look forward to your thoughts.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 440, Linxie wrote:Me. Or was that a typo?
Nope that wasn't a typo, I default assume male on the internet. I'm sexist like that...
mattel
mattel
Townie
mattel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by mattel »

I missed it before somehow but our town doctor, who was lynched, also identified jason as scum.

There is just too much against him to not vote for him.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 426, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 421, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 419, mattel wrote:So Jason is suggesting that if a cop or tracker got a read on him it would be false.

How does that work? Seems he could be grasping at straws here to stay alive.

Everything he is doing is reading scum and if we can get a couple more votes we will see he is in fact scum.
CAUSE I'M FUCKING TOWN, YOU RETARDED?
I just woke up and still catching up, but I had to stop and comment on this... How is this post helpful? Seriously. You said it in CAPS so it must be true? Is that the logic here?
Because how many times do i have to point out that a guilty on me has to come from scum?
mattel wrote:I missed it before somehow but our town doctor, who was lynched, also identified jason as scum.

There is just too much against him to not vote for him.
The fact that he had no 100% proof means nothing?
In post 437, Lucky2u wrote:Jason reacts very violently when accused, and when disagreed with or if something doesn't go his way. These tantrums seem more and more like a way to sheep people. Look at what just happened with Linxie, Jason yelled at him until he agreed with him. Jason can very easily control anyone to do what he wants this way and has been the entire game. We've already seen that what he wants is townies dead though. His top suspects D1 was Radiant and me. Radiant flipped doctor. If you decide to hammer me, that's fine because it will make Jason 0-2 and you should have no problem lynching him on D3.

So town can't be wrong?

Seriously arguments against me are weak
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
mattel
mattel
Townie
mattel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by mattel »

No they aren't. You are just doing everything you can to protect your scum ass.

You do have things figured out 100% though seeing as your are scum and know who you are in with.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Your making me laugh Jason. You keep saying a guilty on you has to come from a scum, but why? WE don't know what you are, only you do. For all we know, your lying. That is the point of the game after all.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”