Newbie 1378 - Game Over! (Town Wins)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

I just noticed something... This game is at 18 pages and we're only in Day 2. My first game only lasted 14 pages and that's counting the post game chat. I like it :)
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by uctriton00 »

Mattel did you get my question

What was your read on Nul on day 1? I'm looking through your iso and can't find it
"Also the town owes uctriton an apology for throwing him under the bus." - RXK
"I hate whoever shot triton." - Bumi
Linxie
Linxie
Townie
Linxie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Post by Linxie »

In post 446, mattel wrote:I missed it before somehow but our town doctor, who was lynched, also identified jason as scum.

There is just too much against him to not vote for him.
Please show me what you have on Jason apart from his aggression.
In post 449, Lucky2u wrote:Your making me laugh Jason. You keep saying a guilty on you has to come from a scum, but why? WE don't know what you are, only you do. For all we know, your lying. That is the point of the game after all.
No, lying is not the point of the game. Does this mean you have been lying?
Linxie
Linxie
Townie
Linxie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by Linxie »

Lucky, another interesting observation. You chose to comment on the gender remark, but no reply to my question about me being a towny?
mattel
mattel
Townie
mattel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:16 pm

Post by mattel »

In post 451, uctriton00 wrote:Mattel did you get my question

What was your read on Nul on day 1? I'm looking through your iso and can't find it
He really seemed to want to lynch lucky. He also had a big scum read on mastin and a town read on rc.

If lucky is scum he is playing a very dangerous game right now as he has identified scum in Jason. If we could get the vote to lynch Jason and prove to everyone that he is indeed scum I think this would point heavily to mastin as him and Jason have seemed to fallen in love and are intent on making scum babies.

Nul definitely pressed some buttons though.
mattel
mattel
Townie
mattel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:19 pm

Post by mattel »

In post 452, Linxie wrote:
In post 446, mattel wrote:I missed it before somehow but our town doctor, who was lynched, also identified jason as scum.

In post 449, Lucky2u wrote:Your making me laugh Jason. You keep saying a guilty on you has to come from a scum, but why? WE don't know what you are, only you do. For all we know, your lying. That is the point of the game after all.
Said before and I will say it again. He is trying to convince people the cop/tracker is getting false reads when that isn't possible in this game. When confronted with anything he resorts to name calling like a child would do.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:31 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 454, mattel wrote: If lucky is scum he is playing a very dangerous game right now as he has identified scum in Jason. If we could get the vote to lynch Jason and prove to everyone that he is indeed scum I think this would point heavily to mastin as him and Jason have seemed to fallen in love and are intent on making scum babies.
Lol the stupidity in this is incredible.

You don't even know my meta and your case on me is this

I'm Aggressive, Playstyle tell only
And i am now partners with Mastin because i apparently buddied him, i have a tendency to bus as scum, but no don't even think on that :P
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Linxie
Linxie
Townie
Linxie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:39 pm

Post by Linxie »

In post 455, mattel wrote:
In post 452, Linxie wrote:

Said before and I will say it again. He is trying to convince people the cop/tracker is getting false reads when that isn't possible in this game. When confronted with anything he resorts to name calling like a child would do.
And that's enough to vote for him?
A) He is not trying to convince people the cop/tracker is getting false reads, read his posts properly please. And since no cop/tracker has given a read on him, how is he going to convince anyone?
B) Go and have a look at Jason's other game he is currently playing (You only really need to read the last few pages). Look at how he plays there and please take note of his role and alignment, then come back here and tell me it is a scum thing to do. Again, the only reason you're voting for him is because of his aggression.

You reasons are weak and you're grasping straws now.

You say "If lucky is scum he is playing a very dangerous game right now as he has identified scum in Jason" please explain this to me. I don't understand what you mean by this. How does "identifying scum in Jason" and "If lucky is scum he is playing a very dangerous game right now" link together?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 453, Linxie wrote:Lucky, another interesting observation. You chose to comment on the gender remark, but no reply to my question about me being a towny?
I'm not finding this question, when did you ask it?
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:56 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

To clarify, I wasn't saying lying was the point of the game. I was saying not knowing each others alignment is the point of the game.
Linxie
Linxie
Townie
Linxie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:02 pm

Post by Linxie »

In post 458, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 453, Linxie wrote:Lucky, another interesting observation. You chose to comment on the gender remark, but no reply to my question about me being a towny?

I'm not finding this question, when did you ask it?
Post #438

In post 459, Lucky2u wrote:To clarify, I wasn't saying lying was the point of the game. I was saying not knowing each others alignment is the point of the game.
Ok, I don't see that but I'll take your word for it.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:15 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Ok I see the question but I don't understand your confusion over it. You quoted my reasoning when you asked it. Unless you are trying to convince me I am wrong and that You are scum after all I'm not sure why you are pulling at this thread. I'm going to withdraw my town read from you and label you a "?".

I like a Jason lynch and I feel if it is successful that a mastin lynch the next day would be a town win. I would like to hear from the undecided voter today.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Also, I asked this yesterday and I feel like I would want an updated answer. Assuming I get lynched and flip scum, who are you reading as my partner? I want to see where everyone is at.
Linxie
Linxie
Townie
Linxie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:23 pm

Post by Linxie »

In post 461, Lucky2u wrote:Ok I see the question but I don't understand your confusion over it. You quoted my reasoning when you asked it. Unless you are trying to convince me I am wrong and that You are scum after all I'm not sure why you are pulling at this thread. I'm going to withdraw my town read from you and label you a "?".

I like a Jason lynch and I feel if it is successful that a mastin lynch the next day would be a town win. I would like to hear from the undecided voter today.
Wait, so your reason that I'm town is because I followed Jason? For real? That is it? That's not enough for a town read, very sorry. More weak reasoning.
Now when I question you about it, you want to withdraw it? Can you not see how scummy that is?

Why do you think that if Jason flips scum, Mastin will also flip scum? What gives you this impression?
Linxie
Linxie
Townie
Linxie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:27 pm

Post by Linxie »

What do you mean by "I'm not sure why you are pulling at this thread" please explain so I can answer better.

Your last question, if that is directed towards me I'm going to laugh at you. My top suspects are you and Mattel. Second to that would be Mastin. Getting town vibes from the rest.
mattel
mattel
Townie
mattel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:23 pm

Post by mattel »

In post 457, Linxie wrote: And that's enough to vote for him?
A) He is not trying to convince people the cop/tracker is getting false reads, read his posts properly please. And since no cop/tracker has given a read on him, how is he going to convince anyone?
In post 397, JasonWazza wrote:Linxie i know i'm town, so if someone has a guilty on me they are scum.
In post 399, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 395, JasonWazza wrote:Also if anyone has any
guiltys
on me feel free to claim them so i can vote you.
In post 397, JasonWazza wrote:Meaning said "townie" has a result saying i am scum.

However i know this is fake.
Linxie you are going to lose the game for the townies. If you are scum, well done. If you are town....ouch.

I implore people to vote Jason. We still have 12 days I guess so I reckon it is no hurry. Why do these games take so long anyways?
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:25 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

AtE.

Give a proper reason maybe?
Linxie
Linxie
Townie
Linxie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:34 pm

Post by Linxie »

In post 465, mattel wrote:
In post 457, Linxie wrote: And that's enough to vote for him?
In post 397, JasonWazza wrote:Linxie i know i'm town, so if someone has a guilty on me they are scum.
In post 399, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 395, JasonWazza wrote:Also if anyone has any
guiltys
on me feel free to claim them so i can vote you.
In post 397, JasonWazza wrote:Meaning said "townie" has a result saying i am scum.

However i know this is fake.
Linxie you are going to lose the game for the townies. If you are scum, well done. If you are town....ouch.

I implore people to vote Jason. We still have 12 days I guess so I reckon it is no hurry. Why do these games take so long anyways?
Linxie
Linxie
Townie
Linxie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:39 pm

Post by Linxie »

Meh, hit submit instead of preview. Replying to Mattel, no town will lose because of weak reasoning.
Linxie
Linxie
Townie
Linxie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:53 pm

Post by Linxie »

Look Mattel, I'm not going to change my mind about Jason unless I see something incriminating, something better than the reasons you and Lucky are supplying.

Tell me, how would I lose the game... I'm not your leader, I'm no one's leader and anyone who blindly follows me will be scrutinised. Just as I am pounding you and Lucky for your hopping onboard the Jason wagon.
I still believe he is town. There are too many things he has said and done which remind me of another player who always plays this way. No matter what his alignment is.

What you don't seem to understand is that you're accusing someone of being scum based on his personality. Now THAT is scummy. Jason is still quite young, so for him to react the way he does is understandable in my view. If I am wrong, so be it, then I'll know who I am right about.

The other thing is that you're currently so focused on Jason that you're not really focussing on anyone else. You have blinkers on and it's hampering your perspective. If you were town, you wouldn't be gunning for one person and using weak ass reasoning. You'd be questioning everyone and everything.

If you want to be a good towny, you shouldn't be afraid of what other people think, you shouldn't be trying to act like a towny either... why? Because only scum think this way, not town.
mattel
mattel
Townie
mattel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:58 pm

Post by mattel »

I am focusing on Jason because I know he is scum. Take that how you will.
Linxie
Linxie
Townie
Linxie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:01 pm

Post by Linxie »

How do you
know
?
Linxie
Linxie
Townie
Linxie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:03 pm

Post by Linxie »

What does AtE stand for? I saw the meaning somewhere but can't remember now.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:05 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

Appeal to Emotion

and no-one knows i am scum, i can assure you that.
Linxie
Linxie
Townie
Linxie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:06 pm

Post by Linxie »

Thanks, makes sense now.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”