KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:27 am

Post by KingCrabd »

So yeah, other head finally getting to show up. We won’t be signing or whatever, but it I honestly expect it to be pretty easy to differentiate.

Now that that’s covered a few hours too late…
Prohawk’s plan is like begging for the wolves to WIFOM us to death; Prohawk, where on earth did you come up with that one?

TIP’s constant posting and random banter is driving me a bit insane, not leaning any particular direction on him right now. Since cabd and I were talking about reads and stuff while I was away from an actual computer, the reads in 131 were pretty much my thoughts as well, save TIP.

Dramonic’s post since our vote on him (149/169) haven’t really convinced us of anything except that saying he has strong town reads and proceeding to share nothing is dumb.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:45 am

Post by ProHawk »

For the record, I hate all of you that have nothing to say but criticism. It's honestly not all that dumb, but I do suppose change is hard for the simple minded. Regardless it has served its purpose regardless of whether or not you agreed with the idea or not.

VOTE: Shadi

From him I get the shielded scum-vibe.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:28 am

Post by Mac »

stevie:
In post 84, StevieT92 wrote:
In post 47, Mac wrote:
In post 44, StevieT92 wrote: Scum suspect #2 is BROseidan for making a town read on page 2.
can you tell me how this is scummy and how this doesn't work in reverse?
Because in the beginning of the game a good town is supposed to be suspicious of everyone. It should take more than 2 pages of fluff/RVS for you to determine that someone is a townie.

Scumhunting, on the other hand, is always encouraged.
this is a terrible post. at the beginning of the game, good town can also get reads from early posts. the fact that you are trying to discourage this in such a way is pretty anti-town.

like Rift (??) said, scumhunting and townhunting work in unison together, and make for an easier life.

there was something else that caught my eye on a brief skin of the 8 pages:
In post 131, KingCrabd wrote:Nulls:
Orc (not enough posts yet)
Everyone Else because it’s like page 6 and several people only have RVS posts.
Krab person (cabd?) - why did you feel the need to seperate orc for not having enough posts from everyone else who don't have enough posts? I found this kinda bizarre behaviour.
In post 76, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:
In post 46, Calcifer wrote:ProHawk is town, despite how stupid his idea was.
TiP, BROseidon, and Stevie are all scum.
In post 53, Calcifer wrote: I have Zdenek, BRO, Prohawk, TiP, and maybe Stevie as town.
Wait... so one of you has Stevie as scum and one of you as town? Could you please sign?
why did you pick out Stevie here and not BRO? both in differing piles from Calcifier. also this post does nothing. as have the rest of your other two posts, letters chap.

vote TMT

TMT and possibly stevie for scum at the moment.
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:30 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

VOTE: TMT
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"
- Varsoon
Come play Skype Mafia with us!
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:15 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 176, ProHawk wrote:For the record, I hate all of you that have nothing to say but criticism. It's honestly not all that dumb, but I do suppose change is hard for the simple minded. Regardless it has served its purpose regardless of whether or not you agreed with the idea or not.

VOTE: Shadi

From him I get the shielded scum-vibe.
Sorry dude, but what are you searching for? A medal? I mean kudos for (perhaps) trying to scum hunt and set some pressure on a few players but other than kicking off the game a bit your reasoning was weak; just rvs for that.

The simple minded would let it go and think it meant nothing, smart people question the purpose of a lot and criticise stuff rather than going along blind-folded.

What do you mean with shielding scum-vibe, and once you have explained it tell me which posts you see this in or which part of them.
In post 177, Mac wrote: Krab person (cabd?) - why did you feel the need to seperate orc for not having enough posts from everyone else who don't have enough posts? I found this kinda bizarre behaviour.
I think (not sure) what was meant is that Orc posted unlike many others, but not a lot. Just a shoot in the dark though. It does indeed seem a bit off, but so far I'm having a town read on Krab more or less; unlike the one I had in newbie newbie by Maestro with him. Then again he's a split personality this time.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:20 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 177, Mac wrote: there was something else that caught my eye on a brief skin of the 8 pages:
Krab person (cabd?) - why did you feel the need to seperate orc for not having enough posts from everyone else who don't have enough posts? I found this kinda bizarre behaviour.
It's weird to see him NOT super hyperactive, after seeing his play in other games. I felt it needed more distinction, hence "not enough posts yet", because orci usually has walls up by now.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:34 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 180, KingCrabd wrote:
In post 177, Mac wrote: there was something else that caught my eye on a brief skin of the 8 pages:
It's weird to see him NOT super hyperactive, after seeing his play in other games. I felt it needed more distinction, hence "not enough posts yet", because orci usually has walls up by now.
This is true and it is why I don't have a read for him yet. He and I are a hydra in another game, so I know his slow start in this game has RL reasons. Otherwise I'd probably be freaking out about how quiet he is in this game.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:55 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 75, Doc Holliday wrote:Don't hold back on TIP. He rode the "too dumb to scum" wave to a scum win in the only other game I've played with him.
When I start seeing scum-motivation over personal motivation for his stupidity, then I'll pressure him.

I would answer steve, but ffery beat me to it.
In post 95, Rift Adrift wrote:I kinda thought I might get some feedback about this. Nacho? Anybody?
I don't get what you two are seeing in 41. If either you or Nacho would explain it, then I would be able to have an opinion about whether or not you're right.
In post 100, TheIrishPope wrote:BRO might be insightful Town or bussing scum.
Who would I be bussing if I were scum?

Mac can be town for now for 177. Seriously one of the best posts in thread IMO.

Good to know there is a reason Orc isn't in here yelling at people yet.

Calcifer is probs town. Rift I'm less sure about, but I'm leaning town there for now. Calcifer having a townread there makes me more comfortable with that one.

Not liking Stevie for suggesting that we don't look for townreads as well as scumreads. There is a very good reason for town to try to seek out other town and form an "obv-town" block. There is also a strong scum motivation for trying to make that not happen. Also don't like Dramonic for lurking, voting with no reasons given, and then saying "I have townreads" without actually saying anything. Those are my two scumreads right now.

VOTE: Stevie
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:02 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

You would be bussing your partner?
I thought Hawk was your partner, but I might be wrong. Your vote was a good vote.
just the tIP
- Varsoon
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:03 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 179, Shadi1337 wrote: Sorry dude, but what are you searching for? A medal? I mean kudos for (perhaps) trying to scum hunt and set some pressure on a few players but other than kicking off the game a bit your reasoning was weak; just rvs for that.
A Medal? Everyone else is getting one...
In post 182, BROseidon wrote:Mac can be town for now for 177. Seriously one of the best posts in thread IMO.
In post 162, StubbsKVM wrote:This is the best post in this topic
Hah. No, but joking aside, it accomplished what I intended it to accomplish. I would have liked to see how it would have played out, but in the event no one cared to participate, it would at the very least give us some content to hash out.
In post 179, Shadi1337 wrote: The simple minded would let it go and think it meant nothing, smart people question the purpose of a lot and criticise stuff rather than going along blind-folded.
Kinda like blindly RVS'ing every game right? :neutral:
In post 179, Shadi1337 wrote: What do you mean with shielding scum-vibe, and once you have explained it tell me which posts you see this in or which part of them.
You
are
were using others as your shield.

Spoiler: These were your predecessors
In post 11, BROseidon wrote:VOTE: ProHawk

That is a terrible idea and it should be fairly obvious why.
In post 12, TheIrishPope wrote:Because there's no way scum would fake a list to lynch a townie.
VOTE: ProHawk
In post 14, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Nero

BTW I'm ignoring that plan.
In post 15, Doc Holliday wrote:TIP's idea is dumb.

Vote: TMTOLBTWNTOF

Dat name
In post 24, TheIrishPope wrote:What makes you so certain, Hawk?
In post 28, Ankamius wrote:
In post 16, ProHawk wrote:Was my Idea Doc, and RVS is dumb actually. Jus' sayin.
The idea just makes it dumber and if anything, extends the useless portion of the game.
In post 34, BROseidon wrote:Also Zdenek is totes right I am obviously scum.

VOTE: BROseidon

Okay. /sarcasm off.

VOTE: ProHawk

Also like TiP for town.

pedit:k
In post 44, StevieT92 wrote:
ProHawk wrote:This whole game is a WIFOM tangle, its the fun of it.
vote:ProHawk
for the above quote. He's either scum or a bad player. That makes him a good enough lynch for me. I hope I don't need to explain why this quote is incredibly wrong to you guys.

I will have crappy availability for the next few days, which fits my scum gameplan of lurking very well. All jokes aside, I just moved into a new place and we can't get the Wifi to work. I am going to visit my parents for the weekend, so I will post by Saturday at the latest. Apologies to all, I didn't think this was going to be an issue when I signed up for this game but I will make sure to pull my weight.

Scum suspect #2 is BROseidan for making a town read on page 2.
Scum suspect #3 is TiP for excessive posting and for possibly being BROseidan's buddy.

Stevie

I know, I know the thread took off and it was your first post/vote... however. Safe vote is well... safe... and you obviously put a lot of thought into it.
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:04 am

Post by Nero »

ctrl + f "nero"

bah, nothing of interest.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:23 am

Post by DOMO »

Prohawk, I dont get what scum sheilded means. But if its just mimicking reasoning, doesnt Shadi = Stevie here? (and likely others, im just looking at your quote). So why shadi?
Doc Holliday
Doc Holliday
Goon
Doc Holliday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:22 am

Post by Doc Holliday »

Unvote
Vote: Nero
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:27 am

Post by Nero »

ITSTL.
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:33 am

Post by Nero »

Unvote
Vote: Doc Holiday
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:34 am

Post by Nero »

Unvote
Vote Stevie
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 182, BROseidon wrote:I don't get what you two are seeing in 41. If either you or Nacho would explain it, then I would be able to have an opinion about whether or not you're right.
Nacho's reason may be a little different. The thing that I picked up on was an awkward indirectness. "I think I see what you are seeing", rather than "Is it because of X?" or something similar. This looks scummy to me because I see scum do this way more often than town, like they are afraid that they'll have the wrong "answer" about why the post in question looks bad.

Town players don't worry about having the wrong answer - they worry about getting something useful back, and tend to be more direct as a result.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:00 am

Post by T S O »

Dat name
rvs vote based on someone having a long name.
In post 75, Doc Holliday wrote:Don't hold back on TIP. He rode the "too dumb to scum" wave to a scum win in the only other game I've played with him.

Don't have time to respond to the rest of the thread, but yay! Mastin (and therefore Nacho) are Town
lumps suspicion on tip, says calc is town with no reasoning
In post 130, Doc Holliday wrote:Okay, first of all, you fucks need to stop posting so goddamn fast and furious. TIP, Mastin, and Rift Adrift, I'm looking at you. Between the three of you, you have almost half of all the posts in the thread.

Second, lol at anyone and everyone talking about 'lurkers,' people 'avoiding the thread,' and suspicion leveled against those who haven't posted yet. TIP is massively guilty of this. The game is SEVEN HOURS OLD. Some of us have jobs, and have been at work literally the entire span of the game so far. Chill.

Alright. I'm exhausted from a ten-hour work day, and have mostly skimmed from my phone on breaks. ProHawk's idea was dumb enough that I defaulted to thinking it was TIP's, Mastin is playing Townish but spastic, TIP reads scummy all the time, Nero is leaning weak scum (seems too eager to label strong reads,) Shadi hasn't become wildly anti-Town yet, nullish on everyone else.

Unvote
Vote: TIP

Combination suspicion and PL

PE: omfg people, STOP with the crap filler posts. We're in the middle of page 6 in a 24 player game sevenish hours old. Unless you ACTUALLY WANT mass flaking, stop posting unless you have something real to say for chrissake
actively disencourages posting, which is always better than no posting, votes the guy he's tried to implicate already with no reasoning
In post 132, Doc Holliday wrote:Oh hey Town crab

Almost identical reads and reasoning, too long a post to have been anything other than written simultaneously. This guy is
thinking
, and that's Towny
gives his first half-decent read of a player.
In post 136, Doc Holliday wrote:
In post 133, TheIrishPope wrote:Scum have identical reads.
How interesting that you know who the scum are, to make such a definitive statement
misrep's tip yet again and puts words in his mouth
In post 151, Doc Holliday wrote:Calcifer = Nacho and Mastin

Pretty sure most of what we've seen so far has been Mastin
states the obvious
In post 171, Doc Holliday wrote:Nero, I didn't just say 'strong Townreads'

Stubbs quoted the one I found criminally scummy
tells Nero that he's missed a few words
In post 172, Doc Holliday wrote:Also, your reaction is pretty OMGUS-y. Scumpoints ahooooooooy
tells nero he had a bad reaction when he didn't
In post 187, Doc Holliday wrote:
Unvote
blind votes with no reasoning again

Vote: DocHolliday
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 41, Ankamius wrote:
In post 38, Zdenek wrote:
Unvote
Vote: TheIrishPope

He just committed by favourite
secret
scum tell.
I
think
I'm seeing what you're seeing, but I'm not really sure what makes it a scumtell.
Oh really? If you were seeing what I was seeing I think you'd vote him, so what are you seeing?
The self-vote.

Well that's sort of it, but not all of it.

In post 44, StevieT92 wrote:
ProHawk wrote:This whole game is a WIFOM tangle, its the fun of it.
vote:ProHawk
for the above quote. He's either scum or a bad player. That makes him a good enough lynch for me. I hope I don't need to explain why this quote is incredibly wrong to you guys.

I will have crappy availability for the next few days, which fits my scum gameplan of lurking very well. All jokes aside, I just moved into a new place and we can't get the Wifi to work. I am going to visit my parents for the weekend, so I will post by Saturday at the latest. Apologies to all, I didn't think this was going to be an issue when I signed up for this game but I will make sure to pull my weight.

Scum suspect #2 is BROseidan for making a town read on page 2.
Scum suspect #3 is TiP for excessive posting and for possibly being BROseidan's buddy.

Stevie
Oh my, it must be my birthday: scum or a bad player + real-life excuses all in the same post.

Stevie would be a solid lynch.
In post 51, TheIrishPope wrote:
In post 46, Calcifer wrote:ProHawk is town, despite how stupid his idea was.
TiP, BROseidon, and Stevie are all scum.
This gave me cancer
Hopefully stage 4.

Don't have time to respond to the rest of the thread, but yay! Mastin (and therefore Nacho) are Town
Mind taking a stance?

I see you've taken one now, but it looks sort of weak considering you say that he plays scummy all the time. What are you seeing?
In post 81, TheIrishPope wrote:Also don't listen to Doc
Is he lying?

Unvote
Vote: Stevie
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:02 am

Post by Zdenek »

TSO might be scum - that's a long nonsense "case" I've ever seen one.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:08 am

Post by T S O »

can you show me the nonsense in it?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:08 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 195, T S O wrote:can you show me the nonsense in it?
In post 192, T S O wrote:

Dat name
rvs vote based on someone having a long name.

lumps suspicion on tip, says calc is town with no reasoning
In post 130, Doc Holliday wrote:Okay, first of all, you fucks need to stop posting so goddamn fast and furious. TIP, Mastin, and Rift Adrift, I'm looking at you. Between the three of you, you have almost half of all the posts in the thread.

Second, lol at anyone and everyone talking about 'lurkers,' people 'avoiding the thread,' and suspicion leveled against those who haven't posted yet. TIP is massively guilty of this. The game is SEVEN HOURS OLD. Some of us have jobs, and have been at work literally the entire span of the game so far. Chill.

Alright. I'm exhausted from a ten-hour work day, and have mostly skimmed from my phone on breaks. ProHawk's idea was dumb enough that I defaulted to thinking it was TIP's, Mastin is playing Townish but spastic, TIP reads scummy all the time, Nero is leaning weak scum (seems too eager to label strong reads,) Shadi hasn't become wildly anti-Town yet, nullish on everyone else.

Unvote
Vote: TIP

Combination suspicion and PL

PE: omfg people, STOP with the crap filler posts. We're in the middle of page 6 in a 24 player game sevenish hours old. Unless you ACTUALLY WANT mass flaking, stop posting unless you have something real to say for chrissake
actively disencourages posting, which is always better than no posting, votes the guy he's tried to implicate already with no reasoning
In post 132, Doc Holliday wrote:Oh hey Town crab

Almost identical reads and reasoning, too long a post to have been anything other than written simultaneously. This guy is
thinking
, and that's Towny
gives his first half-decent read of a player.
In post 136, Doc Holliday wrote:
In post 133, TheIrishPope wrote:Scum have identical reads.
How interesting that you know who the scum are, to make such a definitive statement
misrep's tip yet again and puts words in his mouth
In post 151, Doc Holliday wrote:Calcifer = Nacho and Mastin

Pretty sure most of what we've seen so far has been Mastin
states the obvious
In post 171, Doc Holliday wrote:Nero, I didn't just say 'strong Townreads'

Stubbs quoted the one I found criminally scummy
tells Nero that he's missed a few words
In post 172, Doc Holliday wrote:Also, your reaction is pretty OMGUS-y. Scumpoints ahooooooooy
tells nero he had a bad reaction when he didn't
In post 187, Doc Holliday wrote:
Unvote
blind votes with no reasoning again

Vote: DocHolliday
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:12 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

He's telling the truth, check my wiki
But I ain't no damn scum
just the tIP
- Varsoon
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:15 am

Post by Nero »

good work comrades, pile the votes on stevie. if required, i will hardclaim my role to get him lynched.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:17 am

Post by Zdenek »

To guy TSO. Oops sorry about that. the only point there that is any good, possibly, is the one about misrepping TiP, but you wrote so much and didn't comment on anyone else, specifically their reasonless town reads.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”