Mini Normal 1460 - Normalville Mafia (GAME OVER)

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Baezu »

I'll have more to say about future once I hear his response to your questions. On the surface I don't feel like the evidence is undeniable - it's more "gut"ly. I'll have to hear more in order to make up my mind.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:34 am

Post by Grimgroove »

We shall see, I'm curious as to how Future will deny it, and when he fails to do so convincingly, I'm also curious as to how you would deny it (considering you call them deniable).
But yes, you're right, let's listen to Future first.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Up to page 3, but will come back tonight.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Elyse »

Reading through I agree with Slandaar about thegooner's explanation for his vote on me. That stood out like a sore thumb.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: thegooner

@Grizzle
Any chance of a tl;dr of your walls?
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:10 am

Post by Grimgroove »

I'm assuming I am "Grizzle"?

Future is scum. He avoids confrontation, does not take strong stances, ignores votes on him, ignores taunts, does not thread on any toes, does not produce arguments, does not scumhunt and buddies his attacker.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:17 am

Post by Elyse »

Lmao sorry

I'll get around to reading your case eventually but just wanted the gist so I know your thoughts as the game progresses.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Vote Count:

thegooner (2) - Slandaar, Elyse (L-5)
BP (2) - Baezu, Red Dragon (L-5)

Elyse (1) - Kattaze
Future (1) - grimgroove
Baezu (1) - Future
grimgroove (1) - thegooner
Red Dragon (1) - chernobylcitybus
Slandaar (1) - PeregrineV
No Lynch (1) - BP

Not Voting (2) - Darthe, Ztife

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch or no lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2013-07-03 10:00:00)

Still looking for a replacement for Kattaze. Deadline may be extended pending how long it takes to find replacement.
Not a dayvig.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Darthe »

Well this is quite slow.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:25 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

Much too slow, what the hell is going on here?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:16 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In my town pile for now:
Red Dragon
BP
Grimgrove

Looking like scum:
thegooner
Future

Looking for a direction:
Darthe
Slandaar

Null: the rest

Vote: thegooner
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:20 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

What do you mean by the "looking for a direction"-read?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:35 am

Post by Slandaar »

How can Baezu be null PV?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:51 am

Post by BP »

All right folks, sorry about the long non-post. Not all days are boring at work. x)

OK, first and foremost, props to Grimgroove there for his pretty darn good case against Future. It actually puts his post 8 under a new light. I didn't give it much thought at first, but... Maybe it's been a horrible first decoy.

I'm not gonna try and defend myself anymore. Everything's been said, I reckon, the logic to my no-lynch theory has been explained too often. I just wanna say that a no-lynch won't obviously occur, so don't be surprised if further ahead I vote for a lynch. I just think that at the time, we didn't have enough juice to get it started. And we do now.

So it appears that the general conclusions we've come to is that Future, thegooner and meself are the one with the most fingers pointed at. Given how dispersed are the actual votes (which I was surprised to see), I'm gonna start bandwagoning to put them under pressure. Future's taking his time to reply, so I'll just
VOTE: Future

Also, I would like to draw attention to Darthe, the man who complains about slow posting, but so far has only posted posts #4, 31, 43, 68, and 107. No discussion, kept himself to a minimum and does absolutely nothing to improve the topic of conversation. The fact that he complains about how slow the discussion is going would indicate that he regularly checks the thread, and either he doesn't find anything to comment on, which I find strange, or he doesn't want to.

So far this is what I have. I'm going to lunch now. More later today.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 110, Grimgroove wrote:What do you mean by the "looking for a direction"-read?
town-Darthe is lots more active. But, this is also a smaller gamesize than the other I've played with him where he was more town-active. So, I want more from them than they have provided.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 111, Slandaar wrote:How can Baezu be null PV?
Play seems more new than scummy. But, refuse to give a town-pass to new players anymore. That burned me once. So null for now.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
chernobylcitybus
chernobylcitybus
Townie
chernobylcitybus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:03 am

Post by chernobylcitybus »

Yay, wagons
VOTE: Future
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:57 am

Post by BP »

In post 97, Red Dragon wrote:
In post 95, Slandaar wrote:Dragon you still have not enlightened me as to what the random votes in this game achieved.
you are seeing it right now.
Discussion. Gives you more than talking about what the weather is outside or what D&D PC you like to play.
Actually, my No-Lynch post created most of the discussion. RVS achieved nothing until then. Unless Future actually turns out to be scum.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:07 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 113, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 110, Grimgroove wrote:What do you mean by the "looking for a direction"-read?
town-Darthe is lots more active. But, this is also a smaller gamesize than the other I've played with him where he was more town-active. So, I want more from them than they have provided.
Aye, I check in quite enough but to me there's not much to go on yet.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Baezu »

Ok. I'm starting to agree with people on the future case. Still think BP is scummier so I'm keeping my vote on him for now. I would be willing to hammer future if it comes to that.

FoS future
Future
Future
Goon
Future
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:27 am

Post by Future »

Players are reminded that all site rules apply here, particularly the following:
In [url=http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6470]the forum rules[/url], mith wrote:Do not talk outside the game thread about an ongoing game except where explicitly allowed to do so by your role/moderator. Likewise, do not use bbcode to hide secret messages - this equates to discussion outside the thread.
Any future discussion of ongoing games will result in forced replacement or modkilling at the moderator's discretion.
Last edited by ac1983fan on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Goon
Red Dragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:48 am

Post by Red Dragon »

In post 99, Grimgroove wrote:Why would you be game with a discussion you call unproductive yourself?

Why have there been no comments on my case on Future?

Is this thing on?
I'm clearly not talking about the discussion generated by the rqs. You would agree that your case on futre is a product of discussion, no?

Because I think it is mearly okay at this stage. I'm personally happy with my vote right now.
In post 116, BP wrote:
In post 97, Red Dragon wrote:
In post 95, Slandaar wrote:Dragon you still have not enlightened me as to what the random votes in this game achieved.
you are seeing it right now.
Discussion. Gives you more than talking about what the weather is outside or what D&D PC you like to play.
Actually, my No-Lynch post created most of the discussion. RVS achieved nothing until then. Unless Future actually turns out to be scum.
actually it didn't. you came out calling fr a no lynch after some rvs votes came out. You're comments are exactly what rvs is made to brind out.

In post 118, Baezu wrote:Ok. I'm starting to agree with people on the future case. Still think BP is scummier so I'm keeping my vote on him for now. I would be willing to hammer future if it comes to that.

FoS future
I find it extremly odd to fos at this stage. I seems like you really want to stay supper non-commital so if the futrure wagon hapens to be town you don't look that badm. early foses just seem really wierd to me.

vla for computer issue. currently can only post from phone like right now... sorry in advcance.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:48 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 119, Future wrote:
Players are reminded that all site rules apply here, particularly the following:
In [url=http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6470]the forum rules[/url], mith wrote:Do not talk outside the game thread about an ongoing game except where explicitly allowed to do so by your role/moderator. Likewise, do not use bbcode to hide secret messages - this equates to discussion outside the thread.
Any future discussion of ongoing games will result in forced replacement or modkilling at the moderator's discretion.
What?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:57 am

Post by BP »

In post 45, Baezu wrote:
In post 38, BP wrote:Alright, I seem to have to explain myself at the moment. I really thought you'd see my posts as they were: RVS taunts. That's why I voted for random people, for random reasons. Just like everyone else.

Also, I voted no lynch because I don't believe in Day 1 lynches. Don't make much sense to me. I'm more much more keen on analyzing Night 1's kill choice that trying to see through people's reasons and motives behind every vote on Day 1, which are mostly based on RVS reactions and bandwagoning, so...

Just because I voted no lynch doesn't mean that I'm necessarily new to the game, FYI.

How is this not the scummiest thing you've ever heard? A mislynch on d1 is WAY better than a NL because at least that gives information (ie who was on the bw, whose loyalties are where, etc.)! Also, we actually have a chance of lynching mafia d1 WHICH IS THE POINT OF THE GAME!!! We need to lynch this now!
Yeah. What the fudge was that Future!? Care to explain?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:58 am

Post by BP »

Wait. That was wrong. I was building a case there until I saw that weird-ass post.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:44 am

Post by BP »

All right. I was analyzing Baezu's posts. There's something off about him, and I'm trying to put my finger on it.
In post 28, Baezu wrote:Gut feeling from the way he answered the question:
In post 12, Grimgroove wrote:Innocent Child. It makes things less complicated.
Also, this comment came with BP's second vote (he had previously rvs'd future) so if his logic applies to peregrine he is just as blood thirsty:
In post 20, BP wrote:Voted for two people in one post only! No one wants blood like a scum!!
Again, gut feeling but I really didn't like any of his posts on p1
Firstly, his whole BP/Grimgroove theory is based on his gut feeling only. So far, only this post had an excuse of an explanation for his gut feeling-based theory, and only in regards to me, not Grimgroove. Everything else was shaky foundations for that theory: see posts #74 and #85 specifically.

But then, his eagerness is the thing that throws me off the most, because I'm still not sure whether it's genuine town behaviour, or scum attempts at lynching.
In post 45, Baezu wrote:We need to lynch this now!
In post 74, Baezu wrote:
In post 49, BP wrote:- If you want reactions to see the smoke comin' out of the scumhole, why lynch me right away? Why not wait a little longer, say two weeks?
1. Initially it was an RVS but the longer it's progressed the more I'm convinced my hunch was right. Why would we need to wait to lynch you? You're being overly defensive, you're not scumhunting and you're not really helping town. I don't see any problem with lynching you early.
His next sentence is:
2. I stand by my belief that a ML is better than a NL regardless of how long it's been like I said before bc of bw, convos, etc.
Also throwing me off. No problem w/ early lynching (which was more based on gut feeling that anything else), but says that ML is good because of bandwagon- and convo-drawn info. If you don't give it enough time for those BW to arise, and buddies to pair themselves up, then no point in ML.

Then he shifts to Future for no apparent reason:
Grimgroove posts from #87 until #92 in a row. This is when future-as-scum theory is presented. Then some posts about game theory again, RedDragon's case on me, and general chitchat. Post #100 is Baezu's
I'll have more to say about future once I hear his response to your questions. On the surface I don't feel like the evidence is undeniable - it's more "gut"ly. I'll have to hear more in order to make up my mind.
and then no one but PelegrinV and me, inthis post, posts ANYTHING about Future that isn't just a "let's wait to hear from him". Future himself, as Baezu was waiting him to, didn't post at all. Right before Future's mod-edited post (WTF), Baezu tells us that he is
starting to agree with people on the future case. Still think BP is scummier so I'm keeping my vote on him for now. I would be willing to hammer future if it comes to that.

FoS future
Again, no one had said anything about that. But Baezu can't wait to get to the lynch. He is eager, people, to lynch someone, and I don't know if he's a townie in desperate need for a scum lynch or scum wanting to lynch an innocent.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”