spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3525 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:30 am

Post by spinachattack »

Well, because this screams deceptive.
In post 901, TiphaineDeath wrote:Ok, I'm back, I am going to explain this to you all one more time and if you can't figure out the bloody obviousness of it all I'm going to give up because you're all a bunch of bloody dumbfucks.

Fact the first: I have never been in a game where scum fake claim miller early. After an investigation, sure, but I have never seen the gambit actually happen.
Fact the second: Nacho voting sven for his miller claim felt horribly opportunistic because of fact one.
Fact the third: When Nacho presented me evidence that this kind of thing does in fact occur, occurred in a game he was in, and is not a myth perpetuated to gain mislynches I FOUND THIS "INTERESTING" AND REMOVED MY VOTE.
Fact the fourth: The way sven is playing out this miller claim is not town. His multiple if I was scum if I was town posts really ping the scumdar for me, thus I voted him. I completely disagree with the stated fact that any miller claim creates wifom, that's bullshit.
Fact the fifth: This game moved so fast that when I got back from rehearsal last night I saw much more than I expected, some votes on me, and was already under an awful lot of outside the game pressure. This is not an excuse for that terrible post, merely an explanation.
While this is your normal speech pattern, all in the same post.
In post 901, TiphaineDeath wrote:Now that I'm done yelling at the people voting me, maybe I can worry about the rest of this stupid thread.

I'll admit to some amount of skimming here, I'm doing my best to read it all, but honestly a day and a half for this much is not reasonable. My best work comes from re-reads anyway so I'll work with what I've got for now. Aside from the sven scumishness two things stand out to me from the rest of this, post number 588, and 742.

588 screams scum at me. I don't know if this is completely true, see aformentioned skimming, but it feels like ghostlin is rehashing a bunch of points other people have made to make them look like his own thoughts. do not like this.

742 on the other hand earns my vote. We have self centered, wifom based, wagon hopping. If that isn't a bloody scumtell I don't know what is. And if you call omgus on me so help me I will reach throught he computer and punch you in the nose. You do not get to get off with that kind of bull because you happen to be voting the guy who caught you at it.

Vote Varsoon
And because often, when in the moment and responding to direct questioning a person screws up without even realizing it...
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:42 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

I don't even get you man :/. I explained the situation, my reasoning, and what was going on. According to your chart thingy I did so in a deceptive manner. What could I have been trying to deceive people about?
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:47 am

Post by spinachattack »

Don't know. I'm not you, but it must not be in the town's interest since you can't answer.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

I CANT ANSWER BECAUSE IT DOESN"T EXITS!

Credo-Supra-Veritate
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by BROseidon »

VOTE: TD

I think this is the best lynch for today. SA's argument+rereading his day 1 makes me want to lynch him (seriously, he RVS votes 2 then insists on townreading 2 until page like 97 at which point he STILL parks a vote on MS. Oh then he proceeds not to mention 2 again and still just sits there tunneling MS.)

SAD is also really bad as well and should probably die. He can be lynched next.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

SA's argument, SA's motherfucking argument?

His entire so called argument is that I was being deceptive about something, he has no idea what I was being deceptive about, and can point out half of one post in which he is sure I am being deceptive. And in fact the only thing he is using to say I am deceptive is some weird study based on speech patterns. that's like one step up form gut, at best.

Howzabout dis bro, I aint good at reading hydras, and there was so much posting I didn't read most of the thread. 2 was one of the most active posters and seemed logical-ish, that's why I assumed he was town.

Is anyone listening to this shitstorm?

Bro-spinach, thoughts on MS and GIF, ASAP.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by BROseidon »

2 was obvscum. Not so much the buldey-half, but the ffery-half reeked of scum. How could you not see that?

Also:
In post 2420, TiphaineDeath wrote:Really starting to not like 2 after these last few pages :/.
First time you recognize that 2 might be scum. But then you follow it with multiple votes onto MS and NO MENTION OF 2 BEING SCUM.

I wouldn't want to lynch either GiF or MS today, but I might in a few days. Depends on how some other stuff plays out. Think MS is more likely town than GiF, but I would still want to lynch GiF at earliest tomorrow depending on some other stuff that I don't want to talk about.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Post.

Sorry RL stuff, and I don't think I can explain in words how sleep deprived I am right now. If I don't have something by tomorrow night slap me.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

It is not possible for bro-gif-spinach-ms to all be scum. It is however possible for all of them to be stupid. Can I talk to somebody else please?

Credo-Supra-Veritate
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by spinachattack »

In post 3530, TiphaineDeath wrote:SA's argument, SA's motherfucking argument?

His entire so called argument is that I was being deceptive about something, he has no idea what I was being deceptive about, and can point out half of one post in which he is sure I am being deceptive. And in fact the only thing he is using to say I am deceptive is
some weird study based on speech patterns. that's like one step up form gut, at best.

Howzabout dis bro, I aint good at reading hydras, and there was so much posting I didn't read most of the thread. 2 was one of the most active posters and seemed logical-ish, that's why I assumed he was town.

Is anyone listening to this shitstorm?

Bro-spinach, thoughts on MS and GIF, ASAP.
Yes. So weird and far out there that the FBI recognizes and uses the exact same techniques in verbal analysis to find people being deceptive.

Read it all of you like, or just scroll to the last section about verbal cues...

http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/fbi ... ect_01.pdf
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by spinachattack »

If you prefer theory (bored of that shit, but whatever) just since I've been interrogating you- AtE, WIFOM, OMGUS a plenty, LaL, no conviction. You can search the last couple of pages just fine by yourself and I don't feel like spending the time to quote and hilight the multitude of examples of each. Heaven forbid, I bring proof over theory. Bad me.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

spinach you provide good links

Liked

TD more likely you're the one who is stupid/scum but ok!
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by spinachattack »

Meh, I'll do a few before I pass out.
In post 3503, TiphaineDeath wrote:God, GIF might be a spinach scumbuddy :/.
AtE and WIFOM
In post 3473, TiphaineDeath wrote:I suggest lynching MS today and massclaiming tomorrow.
+
In post 3518, TiphaineDeath wrote:.

Hey spinach, guess what I didn't do? Promote a bloody massclaim!
LaL
In post 3533, TiphaineDeath wrote:It is not possible for bro-gif-spinach-ms to all be scum. It is however possible for all of them to be stupid. Can I talk to somebody else please?
No conviction. Throws shit at everyone other than himself, Nacho, and SAD hoping some will stick somewhere. And a healthy OMGUS sandwich (there a a deli full of n these over the last few pages... Plenty where these came from, but I'm fucking sleepy and going to bed.

~wayne

Edit- interesting neither Nacho nor SAD have weighed in...
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:53 pm

Post by Varsoon »

So, I start to type a response to the second vote on me, then my net cuts out for the rest of my V/LA trip.
I get home at 4 AM and rush online only to find I was stupidly lynched by a bunch of town who can't meta me, and are too short-sighted to realized they're being duped.

Good luck, town.
You'll need it.

Next time, please don't rush a lynch on the fucking V/LA who doesn't have an internet connection. It's like I wasn't even given a chance to defend myself, and you all just asshole'd me into the ground.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3508, waynegg wrote:Ummm... We're only on page 141. I'm assuming 147 is the post? Who else do you like Nacho? If TD isn't one of them, why not? SAD is super low hanging fruit. Hell, he may even get the MKay if he keeps the no postie thing up. Why target him when he might go for free?
141 was the page, I didn't bother to check the exact number. And we don't modkill lurkers here; we replace them. Unfortunately, SAD won't be replaced.
In post 3529, BROseidon wrote:VOTE: TD

I think this is the best lynch for today. SA's argument+rereading his day 1 makes me want to lynch him (seriously, he RVS votes 2 then insists on townreading 2 until page like 97 at which point he STILL parks a vote on MS. Oh then he proceeds not to mention 2 again and still just sits there tunneling MS.)

SAD is also really bad as well and should probably die. He can be lynched next.
bro i think this lynch is fucking stupid what are you doing?

this game needs some tender love and care that i will provide soon.
probably not tomorrow, but soon.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:33 am

Post by spinachattack »

I get it Nacho. You're saying TD is on your team and we need to lynch floatie SAD because he's the last blue, right?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:46 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

i dont think SAD's extra plus lurking is ground for him scum, much less blue

however! nacho is pretty scummy yeah I definitely agree on that one

#3537, SAD not responding is pretty mundane, but nacho not responding as an active player is indeed a cause for concern
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:35 am

After ISOing Rach feel one of MS or TD is last blue. Mayyyybeeee GiF but kinda stretching it and not really feeling it. Gonna look at Orc in a bit.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:38 am

In post 2949, RachMarie wrote:TD what will you do iffen MS flips Town you are so mega uber tunneling there why not forget about him for a couple of hours and like look at the rest of the players hmm? Seriously dude you are missing the bigger picture here with those confirmation bias glasses on.
At this point, I am not sure if he is town or scum
yet since basically it has been a mud wrestling match tween you and him so kinda hard to get a good read on him. Same thing to MS actually what would you do and who would you look at if TD flips Town?
This feels weird. Especially the bolded. Feels like she felt she is chainsawing and had to add that "not sure if he is town or scum" so if he flips scum she doesn't looking like she was chainsawing harder than leatherface.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:41 am

Somewhat of a note to self, but here
In post 2283, RachMarie wrote:
FOR JIFFY

Town
Nacho, B n B, Andy, Orc, and Var

Leaning Town
Ghost, Cabd, Mac, Bro dude

Scum
AJ

Leaning Scum
TD

The rest I am still working on sorting out.
she leaves out MS from her scum pile even though she called him scummy before and after this. Not sure if she would more likely leave a partner out or remember to keep a partner in her scumpile.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

oh hiiiiiii welcome back

thanks for the instant reply with triple servings of fluff!

I'm pretty sure that majestic appearance will make you sound like the town cook!!!
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I can see that SAD's posts are bad but how are those fluff?
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

*bad posts + instant lurking = scum sandwich
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:47 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

So far since my read reset

MS ↑
TD ↓
Nacho ↨
SAD ↓
BRO ↨
Andrius ↑↑↑♫
Spinach ↨
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:18 am