Newbie 1381 Oakhaven is Overrun Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:44 pm

Post by talah »

Now can you please answer if I am scum or town?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:00 am

Post by talah »

*cough* please answer? You seem to be inferring that I'm scum.
Gen_Wolf
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:07 am

Post by Gen_Wolf »

In post 333, talah wrote:How do you cut and paste quotes on your phone?
Relevance?
In post 336, talah wrote:What kind of phone do you have?
Relevance, if he says it is autocorrect then it is autocorrect. If you know he is lying then just say so but if he wants to say its autocorrect let him.
In post 355, Malakittens wrote:I don't think it's solid. In fact I think he's grasping.
Yet your vote is on Tybalt from what I believe, so does that mean Tybalt is grasping more than JMO??
In post 365, talah wrote:(ohgawd, double-triple post, HB is going to be so pissed at me.)

@Rach-Mayor-Mod, may we please have an updated votecount? Please ignore my earlier request as I'll also ignore it. Are prods in order on a weekend for 24h+ delinquents? That's Gen_wolf, tybalt and Greywing, for the record

Thanks *cheesy grin*
Jammer, had to go to the airport yesterday and it was a friday so i got drunk :)
In post 366, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 362, mothrax wrote:
In post 361, jmo16mla wrote:Town really needs to look at mothrax's lynch better. Scum know they are getting away with lynching a stronger player. Mala would likely be next.

I've had a town read on mala all game. You're grasping at straws. And really? Stronger player? Uh-huh.
Night killed honey. Scum love to say someone is grasping at straws over and over again just to try to ignore and deflect.
You are saying you are a strong player in this game? Please do me a favour and show me where you have contributed other than your pointless 'pressure votes' and your trust me its mothrax and then all of a sudden it is Mala because she said you are grasping? You constantly contradict yourself.

As pointed out, you call Mala scum because she said you are grasping, but when pointed out that Mothrax did the same thing it is irrelevant? You constantly contradict yourself saying something is scummy if one player does it but then it isnt if another does it? So who is scum then, is it Mala or is it mothrax?
In post 367, jmo16mla wrote:Like I said, I want who everyone wants to lynch tomorrow, NOW.
In post 369, jmo16mla wrote:That proves nothing? Who are you lynching tomorrow? Or are you not going to reply because you are scum?
In post 373, jmo16mla wrote:Because it holds you to your reads. Now answer it scum.
It doesn't hold you to anything, you are just stirring the pot before deadline so that people start accusing one another hoping it inevitably leads to a no lynch or a mislynch. JMO you are blatant scum.

Both Greywing and Tybalt have been very quite, I would be interested to know what their views on the current situation are?

@Talah, why are you so worried about if JMO thinks you are scum or town??

Rach, can we get vote counts a little more often please, just makes things a tad easier to follow. Dankie :D (It means thank you ;))
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:26 am

Post by talah »

I've already posted a shitload of times but I'm just trying to get this slow-boat of death moving. In answer to your questions, I wanted factual and objective proof that JMO is lying, and also the mothrax breadcrumbing thing was strange to me and WIFOM and I wanted to know. I go the impression Mala wanted me to drop it due to JMO RL considerations and so I did but the question afterward caused me to re-state and in fact give the reason, ie, I can test whether or not that's truth or lie. I think it's pointless and not needed to prove lynchability. Regarding wanting to know whether JMO thinks I'm town or scum, he loses either way. Either I'm scum and the 'tool of mothrax' which means mothrax dies tomorrow (which doesn't make sense) or I'm town and mothrax dies tomorrow. Best he could have said is 'I don't know'.
/ende
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:06 am

Post by talah »

So, JMO, I answered, you gonna take a stab?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:09 am

Post by Honey bee »

Tybalt, Grey, and Hyperion are on my bad list, from greatest to least.

Jmo please stop with all the paranoia stuff, It's not helping. I'm not going to get night killed.
why would I night kill myself :P

Mala, tell me your reads as of now. And maybe help me sell the Tybalt lynch.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:09 am

Post by talah »

GAH! Let me rephrase for yet another triple-post.

JMO, I've answered both you and Gen and I would like to know whether you think I'm a town role or a scum role.

I'd also like feedback on Gen's questions because they seem valid.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:00 am

Post by talah »

HB, allow me to implore - do you not want to see JMO's claim tonight? We leave ourselves with virtually nothing to go on unless it happens now. Mala earlier expressed that she's somewhat partial to a JMO lynch. The arguments he makes don't make sense. At this stage I don't even care what he claims, I just want some rational discussion with some meat. He's already soft-claimed conflicting roles. Please! A dead JMO helps town more than continued obfuscation tomorrow. Everyone else is answering questions rationally! He's not the tortured genius he makes out; he can't be. Even if you vote him me, gen and moth are on the line before you are.

Mala! Help a good decision, please! You too Mothrax (the dude).
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:27 am

Post by Honey bee »

Oh your avatar is so appropriate Talah. You are very energetic.

No I don't want him to claim. All slots are useful, no matter how confusing. My confidence in him flipping scum is low, because he's been the center of attention all game and the way people are reacting around him are more bothering than himself. It is likely in my opinion that the scum are avoiding his wagon because they know he can be lynched on his own merits. Look at how fast tybalt fell off his wagon for... a gut read? He fleshed out his opinion on him before hand, and then just fell off saying "well he's obviously just anti-town". Look at how quickly grey jumped on the counter wagon, and then assumed jmo's will obviously be the lynch for the day.

Jmo himself really just doesn't make much sense to me as scum. How would you consider his play to be? He's all over this thread, he hasn't bothered to defend himself. I just can't bring myself to support this lynch, considering other players.

I'll expand on this later if need be.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:34 am

Post by talah »

:cry:
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:13 am

Post by jmo16mla »

GEN WOLF, WHEN DID I SAY MALA WAS SCUM AFTER MOHRAX?

Why does my spelling of his name have to do with the game?
town: 15:13 Scum 4:4
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:38 am

Post by talah »

I said, that both Mothrax and Mala had said you were grasping at straws. Gen called you out for the inconsistency of implying that one was scum and the other was not.

Can you please answer if you think I'm town or scum. It will make things much clearer for me.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:46 am

Post by jmo16mla »

Not sure. You could be scum pushing my lynch, you hopped right back on my wagon once it was started up. I found the suspicious. If you were scum, I'd put you with mothrax by how it seemed to try to cover up my argument of moth scum with phone talk.

If you aren't scum with him, you probably aren't scum.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:51 am

Post by talah »

Is that truth or some kind of insane masterplan? I don't see how you could credit me being scum. I just haven't played that way.

Plus if you flip town, doesn't that guarantee Moth is tomorrow's lynch? Why would he put himself in that position? Nobody's going to forget the early call and it's common knowledge I'm a shithouse player.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:01 am

Post by talah »

Let me interject some fluff here.

Judge Judy says 'If you tell the truth, you don't need a good memory'.

You don't want to be saying inaccurate or fallacious things about me in this role because I'm very, very good at explaining why I've said or done things.

And now it's time for me to go to bed. Nighty x
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:02 am

Post by jmo16mla »

I don't think I've played a scum game.
Did that convince you I'm not scum? Okay I didn't think so.

No, it doesn't guarantee moths lunch tomorrow. The rest of your argument is WIFOM. Or wine in front of me.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:44 am

Post by Hyperion »

VOTE: JMO
lets get this over with. We cant waste anymore time
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:11 am

Post by jmo16mla »

We had plenty time. Thanks for allowing everyone to post who they were going after. Now town has nothing to keep people to. It's not setting up mislynches. And I fact, I even said those same words as scum before. You know what happened later in the game? I was caught because if my three listed scum suspects. Plus, you said I suspected mala after I went after mothrax. You never pointed out where this was.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:33 am

Post by jmo16mla »

Whatever. I'm vanilla townie. Have at it town.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 391, Hyperion wrote:VOTE: JMO
Tunneling sure is scummy, eh?

So is teachin' them newbies nothing, what typical scum behavior.

Is that all you got to say?
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

Exactly. I want anyone who used the excuse that I was a bad IC, then voted me, looked at very hard. In no way shape or form does me being an IC have to do with my alignment.
Greywing
Greywing
Goon
Greywing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Greywing »

In post 367, jmo16mla wrote:Like I said, I want who everyone wants to lynch tomorrow, NOW.
Mothrax, although I'll accept a lynch of Talah or Wolf. They've been pushing your wagon heavily. If you flip Town (which I highly suspect you will,) then I don't see how the scum team isn't in this group.

@Jmo: Before someone hammers you, do you see Talah as the most likely partner for Mothrax then?
Show
"One arrow alone can be easily broken, but many arrows are indestructible."

Genghis Khan.

Records

(wins-losses)

Town
: 3-1
Mafia
Independent
: 0-0
Overall
: 6-2
Times Lynched
: 4
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

I've already been hammered.

Yes. Those two seem like they can be partners with each other.

Bee is town. Grey is town.
Greywing
Greywing
Goon
Greywing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by Greywing »

I thought so too at first so I went back and checked before I made that last post. You're at L-1: Wolf, Mothrax, Talah, and Hyperion.
Show
"One arrow alone can be easily broken, but many arrows are indestructible."

Genghis Khan.

Records

(wins-losses)

Town
Mafia
Independent
: 0-0
Overall
: 6-2
Times Lynched
: 4
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by talah »

In post 387, jmo16mla wrote:Not sure. You could be scum pushing my lynch, you hopped right back on my wagon once it was started up.
Nope, actually I've been both running beside and helping to drive that wagon ever since I spotted the pointless questions way back when. I jumped off the wagon briefly to whack Tybalt with a stick.
I found the suspicious.
Good-o, so did several other people, which is why I explained myself as soon as I was asked about it.
If you were scum, I'd put you with mothrax by how it seemed to try to cover up my argument of moth scum with phone talk.
I explained this too. You stating that I had no basis for pursing what could possibly be proven as a bald-faced lie, whether it was a worthwhile line of questioning in your mind or not, does not make it a 'cover-up' simply because you say it.

Now, if you are Town, perhaps the mothrax-is-scum argument is a credible defence? But hang on, both Gen and mothrax are on your wagon, and they're both obv-scum:
In post 200, jmo16mla wrote:Wait, he is that slots replacement? Hahaha! This is great. That slot is scum.
In post 202, jmo16mla wrote:I'm not tunneling!?!?! I think he is scum. He needs to be lynched.
In post 274, jmo16mla wrote:Morthax is scum.
Trust me on this one

VOTE: morthax
In that case, why can't you say whether I'm scum or not, the only other person on your wagon at that time? By your reasoning a process of elimination should say that I'm stoopid noob-town, if those two are def-scum and I'm whipping the oxen.
Which is to say, you're no longer sure about Gen? Why not say that? You were pretty sure before, but you didn't say why anyway.
In post 387, jmo16mla wrote:Not sure. You could be scum pushing my lynch, you hopped right back on my wagon once it was started up. I found the suspicious. If you were scum, I'd put you with mothrax by how it seemed to try to cover up my argument of moth scum with phone talk.

Fallacious and inaccurate. Classic scum play. Nudging at doubts and misrepresenting events. Sorry JMO but I don't believe your defence is believable.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”