Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3653, Remembrance wrote:
In post 2134, buldermar wrote:
In post 2130, borkjerfkin wrote:I was on fate until you all bailed on it

mollie is a claimed PR so that's not today
Why isn't mollie today just because she's a claimed PR? I don't get that logic at all.
Why did you revise your position on this type of thinking later down the line Buldermar?
I don't remember what I had in mind when I asked the question.

Remembrance (L-2): I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent (L-2): SE-Asians
buldermar (L-2): Remembrance

Not Voting: buldermar

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Deadline is on Sunday, June 16th at 8:00 PM EST.
Last edited by Majiffy on Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by buldermar »

Why isn't mollie today just because she's a claimed PR? I don't get that logic at all.
Why did you revise your position on this type of thinking later down the line Buldermar?
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by buldermar »

buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by buldermar »

buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by buldermar »

buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by buldermar »

buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by buldermar »

buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by buldermar »

buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by buldermar »

buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by buldermar »

Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Lol
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Godfuckingdamnitbuldermar.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Holy shit how did you manage that.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Remembrance »

He forgot he posted already.

So he kept rewriting it.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Majiffy »

I'm not sure if it's the most terrible or most beautiful thing I've ever seen, really. That's something like a 20-post copy. Fuck double/triple posts, Buldermar just won the entire internets.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by Majiffy »

26 posts. In a time period lasting <60 seconds.

It's a fucking Act of God. I need to go to sleep now so I can get up for church in the morning.

Praise Jesus.

||
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:21 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: buldey
whew!
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:09 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

I'm going to suspect that Bulder had some computer problems last night. Want to hear from him first before we make this the final decision.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:36 am

Post by macmollie »

UNVOTE: UNVOTE:
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:47 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 3736, Majiffy wrote:Godfuckingdamnitbuldermar.
Ye I had major lag. Then I went to bed in frustration because it wouldn't post the fucking post. Turns out it did.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:52 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 3655, Remembrance wrote:Then he has.
And there is no point continuing this conversation further. Since he can hammer for the win tomorrow.

VOTE: IaI

I don't think IaI is scum. And I think we just lost. His dissatisfaction and anger at his plans being ignored seems no less genuine than it was originally.

However it means nothing if you won't reconsider Mollie. None of it means anything.

3 months to vote someone I don't think is scum so I can get hammered by PoE.

*sigh*

Oh well. I think Buldermar is the last scum personally. He forgets way to much and it sticks to what he imagines himself to be as scum, someone who doesn't say anything that is necessarily scummy, yet somehow votes wrong when he should vote right. Plausible deniability is a scum tell and Buldermar has excelled at it. He has not pressured people, but has taken on a more fatalistic stance, he reneged on a read that he seemed absolutely sure of. And did it using someone he himself thought was scum along with most of the town and for good reason. And then reveals he had no special reason for the read and has given one of the worst reasons for thinking someone is town I've seen in a while. There is so much there, but he never looks in the right places or concentrates on the right things.

His two hunting contributions for scum hunting are things that someone had pointed out or said before. It doesn't feel right.

Part of me wanted to keep Se-Asians here and just ask him to vote Buldermar and then get IaI to vote Buldermar with me. But I couldn't do that because he just wasn't active enough. So this is it.
This looks like you know IAI is town and you're setting yourself up to mislynch me tomorrow.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:59 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 3668, Remembrance wrote:Early this day Buldermar immediately sent IaI after me, by asking for his case, when he had seen the information before, it was simply a prompting to get him back onto me. Buldermar has not spent his time wisely this day cycle if he is town, but for scum he has prioritized the right (inconsequential) things. IaI might be scum, It's not inconceivable. The Se-Asians and Mollie town read comes along with a plan that keeps both of them alive, yet conveniently ignores the third player that spared him. His list request and the prioritizing on me going first might be fear that he can't beat Buldermar and wants to see if he can push for his lynch today and then can lynch the more plausible player tomorrow. But there's also other things that don't point this way. Which I've discussed already. It's also not necessarily scum motivated, just him playing in line with the hand he has been dealt.
How the fuck did I supposedly "send" IAI after you?

How have I not spent my time wisely? I can understand an argument of me not spending enough time on this game today, but how was the time I spent poorly distributed?

What kind of right (inconsequential) things have I prioritized?

You accuse me of mirroring others reads, yet you blatantly copy things I pointed out with respect to IAI. For instance, what you mention regarding his reads list is
exactly
what I pointed out.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:02 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 3668, Remembrance wrote:I think the subtle pushes that Buldermar made between Kuror0 and himself is a lot more likely to be a scum partner thing, than the huge scum theater thing which requires more effort. Kuror0 didn't have time to put that much effort into the game, so why plan a big fight when he didn't have the time for it? While Buldermar called Kuror0 out on the investigation he never voted him for it, but IaI did.
What "subtle" pushes? I've been very explicit about my priorities wrt IAI and kuro, and you seem to just ignore that to conveniently fit the picture into your personal frame.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:11 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 3668, Remembrance wrote:Buldermar's case for Se-Asians is strange. I've pointed out things that make Se-Asians most likely town, but Buldermar didn't, Nothing in that quote actually points to a town alignment, the information just points to the possibility that he joked around about his fake claim, yet he satisfied himself with it and then used that to town read him (to the point of excluding him as a possibility) he then goes on to compliment him for a "brilliant" plan that he won't elaborate on. It might not be what Se was thinking(or if Se-Asians even had a plan at all), it is essentially an under the table compliment that is untraceable.
If does point to a town alignment when a town-hydra specifically is more likely to do something as a joke than is a scum-hydra. It isn't the only thing regarding him. We were talking about one thing specifically, which I found, and now you're holding it against me that I didn't find other things as well that you never asked for and I never saw an incentive to find.

I didn't say it was a plan IIRC, but if I did use the word plan that was misleading. He is doing a brilliant thing in announcing that he is protecting mollie because it frees him up to protect others as well while still guaranteeing that mollie isn't nk'ed because scum can't know for sure whether he actually protects mollie 100% of the time or some lower percentage of the time. I was positive that this is what he intended to do because he phrased his post like "actually I'M PROTECTING MOLLIE" or something like that with emphasis on protecting mollie. Fuck you for pushing this retarded point of me giving him some sort of under the table compliment.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:15 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 3668, Remembrance wrote:This isn't the product of someone who is actually thinking of what they're doing as town. Simply deciding what they need to do to win as scum. He used the logic that he himself disagreed with earlier in the game to renege on his town read of me. He consistently challenged players that had me as scum or suspected me, yet now I learn he had nothing in particular that made him have that belief. Why? What is the purpose of doing that? Why did he invite me to a town block when he had nothing substantial the whole game that warranted that conviction?
You are making up something again. This time you're making up that I did not have something substantial because I cannot currently remember one particular post. I'm sure that if I go back, I can figure out why I read you as town and what I was thinking regarding specific posts, but you never made a point of this being so important to you (presumeably because you were hoping for this particular scenario to base a push on).

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”