Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3622, Metal Sonic wrote:hydra dissonance within their red team is highly unlikely, so its unlikely i'm on red

and then if so, rach and orcinus talking about me so blatantly in the thread if i was a scumpartner is also unlikely, so its also unlikely im on blue
is this the best you've got for you being town?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3599, Nachomamma8 wrote:it comes immediately after he drops the TD read and Ghostlin votes Sajin, meaning that it's sheepy and he's trying to get away from the him-TD slapfight, which isn't good

of course i get away from a slap fight

TD slapfight makes brain cells die

look at his arguments for me(already highlighted previously by waynegg) and they arent even valid

and then he throws shit on everyone and calls them stupid

i'd get away asap
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Do you not think if I'm scum I would actually BS a reason and lay a vote so I look like I have reads instead of when people look back they see I haven't voted once? Hahaha your tunnel vision is hilarious.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3598, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3568, Nachomamma8 wrote:And I think that SAD should be the first lynch because I'm extremely confident that he's scum.
Bullshit. You can't possibly have that strong of a read on me when I'm barely posting (yes... I admit it, trying my best to look at this game any chance I could though...). Anyway, though, if you really think I'm not posting enough or w/e, I think town you would try to pressure me to post more or just to engage something or ask questions. Instead, you camp a vote and yell every once in a while "Oh yeah lynch SAD". Pathetic. Don't really see you as trying to figure out my alignment as much as just trying to push a mislynch.

Vote: Nacho

Still willing to vote TD or MS.

^I'm pretty sure this is legit, prior to him triple posting insta lurker bad posts

prior to that I got a null read, but after 3-post-scum-sandwich its a scum read as you say
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by spinachattack »

In post 3624, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3620, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Er... if I had more reads I would certainly share them, do you not think? I'm not secretly holding back on SUPER SECRET READS. It's dumb to think that?
It's also dumb to think that you somehow have three scumreads, a townread, and nothing else. What's your read on spinach?
Enemy of you enemy is now your friend? Nice!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3627, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Do you not think if I'm scum I would actually BS a reason and lay a vote so I look like I have reads instead of when people look back they see I haven't voted once? Hahaha your tunnel vision is hilarious.
"NACHO YOU'RE NOT GIVING ME ENOUGH CHANCES TO POST GOOD THINGS IN THREAD HOW CAN YOU READ ME AS SCUM???"
"WELL OF COURSE ALL I HAVE IS READS ON HALF THE GAME. OF COURSE I WOULD HAVE MORE READS IF I WAS SCUM! HAHAHAHA THE FACT YOU THINK OTHERWISE IS SO RIDICULOUS HAHAHAHAA"

what was the reason for you yelling at me for not having reads on half of the game when we're essentially fucked with a mislynch if you didn't actually have anything more to give us? And no, I don't think that as scum you would have to give reads on every living player.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3627, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Do you not think if I'm scum I would actually BS a reason and lay a vote so I look like I have reads instead of when people look back they see I haven't voted once? Hahaha your tunnel vision is hilarious.

when nacho called you out in the thread you suddenly appeared from a super long 1 or 2 week "lurk spree" to hastily post up some defense which nacho just explained why it was bad?

you do know that is quite grounds for scum lurker right
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:54 pm

In post 3624, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3620, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Er... if I had more reads I would certainly share them, do you not think? I'm not secretly holding back on SUPER SECRET READS. It's dumb to think that?
It's also dumb to think that you somehow have three scumreads, a townread, and nothing else. What's your read on spinach?
Not much of a read. Problem with that? (in the sense that it is scummy... not a problem with my lack of contribution because I'm not posting much). (I mean I don't want to come off as a jerk but I'm not going to materialize reads when I don't have them.)
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3626, Metal Sonic wrote:i'd get away asap
and you drop your scumread immediately?
In post 3629, spinachattack wrote:Enemy of you enemy is now your friend? Nice!
I've been calling you town for a while now. How the hell does this make any sense whatsoever?

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

well you materialised almost immediately when you were called out
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3633, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3626, Metal Sonic wrote:i'd get away asap
and you drop your scumread immediately?

Since when did I drop my scum read?

I just let someone "smarter" kick his ass

such as waynegg

what are you daft
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

you do know that you can't beat an idiot slinging shit in a 1v1, right?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3632, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Not much of a read. Problem with that? (in the sense that it is scummy... not a problem with my lack of contribution because I'm not posting much). (I mean I don't want to come off as a jerk but I'm not going to materialize reads when I don't have them.)
ISO him. Look for things you find strange, things you find good. I don't believe you'll find absolutely nothing. You didn't have a horrible problem coming up with reads in Castle Zar.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3635, Metal Sonic wrote:Since when did I drop my scum read?
you started voting Sajin the next day
you could've scumhunted elsewhere while voting TD, but you didn't. Why?

spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by spinachattack »

In post 3633, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3626, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 3629, spinachattack wrote:Enemy of you enemy is now your friend? Nice!
I've been calling you town for a while now. How the hell does this make any sense whatsoever?
Because its a nice out if someone else does your work? You'd been calling me town for a while when I gave you reason to cast doubt on me (read started attacking you) so you need some other tool to take me out? That's my thought process anyhow.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3638, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3635, Metal Sonic wrote:Since when did I drop my scum read?
you started voting Sajin the next day
you could've scumhunted elsewhere while voting TD, but you didn't. Why?

Dropping vote =/= dropping scumread

Nacho I'm pretty sure you're a lot smarter than that

I'm p sure this guy is scum according to meta(or he is drunk,I don't know)

I stuck my vote on TD for 3 days, are you implying I should have stuck it on him for 5?

I doubt your alignment, nacho
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:01 pm

In post 3630, Nachomamma8 wrote:And no, I don't think that as scum you would have to give reads on every living player.
Wait, let me get this perfectly straight. You thinking the above and you think that it is scummy to not give reads on every player? So... why wouldn't I as scum just BS reasons and give reads on eveyone :?

(not exactly sure I get what you're trying saying, so ignore that ^ if it doesn't make sense?).
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

wayne i've played with nacho in multiple games before and his town meta is way cleaner than that
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

i also love this 5-player-mafia-realtime chat party
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3641, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3630, Nachomamma8 wrote:And no, I don't think that as scum you would have to give reads on every living player.
Wait, let me get this perfectly straight. You thinking the above and you think that it is scummy to not give reads on every player? So... why wouldn't I as scum just BS reasons and give reads on eveyone :?

(not exactly sure I get what you're trying saying, so ignore that ^ if it doesn't make sense?).

nacho said, if you are town you dont need to give reads on everyone

so if you're scum you'd try your best to give reads on everyone which is what you were just saying

:shifty:
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3639, spinachattack wrote:Because its a nice out if someone else does your work? You'd been calling me town for a while when I gave you reason to cast doubt on me (read started attacking you) so you need some other tool to take me out? That's my thought process anyhow.
or maybe
just maybe
SAD hasn't been doing shit this entire game. And now that he's finally showed up, he's doing absolutely nothing and telling me to his face that he can't get a read on anyone outside of me/MS/TD/Andrius.
and maybe
just maybe
I wanted to see if I could try to see if I could get him to comment on someone who's been fairly vocal about their opinions this game day.
but instead you think I want SAD, the person whose best case is "I don't like how Venmar dropped his Sajin read" to think of my reasons for me? No.

Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:04 pm

In post 3637, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3632, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Not much of a read. Problem with that? (in the sense that it is scummy... not a problem with my lack of contribution because I'm not posting much). (I mean I don't want to come off as a jerk but I'm not going to materialize reads when I don't have them.)
ISO him. Look for things you find strange, things you find good. I don't believe you'll find absolutely nothing. You didn't have a horrible problem coming up with reads in Castle Zar.
Umm.. what? What the hell makes you think I'm not going to do that? Obviously I want to get a read on him? And I'm obviously gonna do that.

Anyway, really have to go now. But I'll have tomorrow somewhat free(ish), so I'll take a looksie at ISO and such.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:06 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

have a nice day

arthur plays a lot better than that, but i dont know if this game he's saddled with irl issues or not

can someone check his activity in other threads
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by spinachattack »

It wasn't
my
logic I used to come to the conclusion. I realize I have plenty to learn, so I started reading theory. In there, I stumbled across Scumputer and being that I understand numbers better than people (placed out of math requirements as a freshman at Texas A&M) it made perfect sense to me. Scoring a zero this late in the game is a very strong scum tell. You scored a zero.

So, TD can go tomorrow.

UNVOTE TD

VOTE SAD
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by spinachattack »

It wasn't
my
logic I used to come to the conclusion. I realize I have plenty to learn, so I started reading theory. In there, I stumbled across Scumputer and being that I understand numbers better than people (placed out of math requirements as a freshman at Texas A&M) it made perfect sense to me. Scoring a zero this late in the game is a very strong scum tell. You scored a zero.

So, TD can go tomorrow.

UNVOTE TD

VOTE SAD

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”