orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:55 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 698, StubbsKVM wrote:so you're not giving reads, while giving reads in the quoted posts. Your posts are contradicting.
what 'reads' are you seeing
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Post by StubbsKVM »

but so far I'm having a town read on Krab more or less
and then
I just thought I could share my thoughts
contradicts with:
I wasn't giving reads myself
and
I want to work my own reads out of other people's reads instead of spamming reads more than Google is used.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:27 am

Post by DOMO »

I have a hangover. Please be nice to me for the next hour or two.
In post 655, The Goat wrote:Sorry I've been non-participative. A myriad of minor reasons, not the least of which is...I managed to break my foot.

I'll try to catch up tomorrow. If I can't deal, I'll ask to be replaced.
Ouch that sucks. Take your time, don't worry about this game for a week or whatever, anyone who moans at you for low activity during the remainder of this mafia day can suck my balls. Sounds like you'll have plenty of time off work, so don't replace out, you could become useful!
In post 656, Zdenek wrote:Oops I misreqd and thought you said that you thought his logic was terrible. Your logic actually is terrible, so I guess I have no problem with him based on this.
lol, people calling me terrible is fast becoming my favourite scumtell.
In post 658, Baby Spice wrote:Original Orc, I really don't get what you mean by saying some of Bro's posts seemed forced.

Please explain.
haha this seems forced. Forced = unnatural.
In post 666, Serene wrote:Indeed, and in the name of restoring unity and harmony I will:

VOTE: Calcifer
Interesting vote
In post 672, Serene wrote:Calcifer actually went along with the bone-headed idea of supplying 4 players for some insane lynch pool.
In post 13, Calcifer wrote:TheIrishPope
BROseidon
Nero
Zdenek

VOTE: TheIrishPope.
Then voted a townie.

I want to hang this scummy thing in the temple of all that is sacred.
ok that's actually an interesting line.
In post 683, Rift Adrift wrote:dramonic meta
This is interesting. Anakamius' dram defence next post is also noteworthy.
In post 689, Calcifer wrote:Rev's postings have been pinging for me in little ways all game. Mastin disagrees, so I'm sitting back and watching him for now.
But yeah, that stinks.
Hi nacho. Tell me why my posts ping, and I'll talk to you.
In post 694, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:VOTE: Shadi

We're done for today. Lynch his face lol
This is better than calcifer imo.

Right, up to date.

I'm still happy with my zdenek vote, he's saying my vote for BRO is weird, but he didn't even bother to read why I was voting for him, therefore he's bullshitting scumreads.

I don't hate this shadi wagon, but baby spice being on it alarms me. baby spice could be scum, her posts seem awkward.

dram is also a viable lynch, based on orc's earlier points and the meta post of rift's.

calcifer I'm still reading as town, but serene's reason for voting is certainly noted. I'm not seeing serene as likely scum, truly's replace out seemed town and serene is targetting someone considered a universal townread, not a great line for scum to take at this stage, especially since calcifer isn't getting lynched.

BRO and doc have disappeared, and now votes are being thrown in other directions. Just wanted to point that out.

djd has posted in our QT apologising for being too busy to find time, so at least he's alive and well. It remains to be seen if he'll get involved, for the time being it's still just me.

-rev
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:28 am

Post by DOMO »

Oh and I think stubbs is looking more of recent.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:29 am

Post by DOMO »

*more town
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:14 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 685, Ankamius wrote:As someone who was in LoL mafia, I'm not really convinced about Dram-meta in that case. Most of his content in that game was more on the setup than actual reads and other things. Honestly, he might have done exactly the same thing he's doing here if LoL mafia didn't start off with something he had strong feelings against.

Yay tablet posting.
Yeah I noticed that there was a set-up argument on day 1 of the LoL game. I think the Gay II game is probably a better baseline for his town game. Did you look at the other two games? What are your thoughts on them?
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:18 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

I'm pretty sure Domo is town

I'm fairly sure stubbs is town

And I think that town idiots are still smarter than bad players
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:44 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 690, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:VOTE: calcifer
elaborate?
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:52 am

Might be a hydra effect but I think this is nacho's scum game

And you know how I read hydras
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:56 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 695, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:And of course you note that I scumread you within like 30 minutes of starting to read up in the game

so

Unsuccessfully, yes.

You've let your scumbuds down
Nah wasn't really unsuccessful, your read isn't necessarily right.
In post 696, T S O wrote:"I want to work my own reads out of others." What the hell does this even mean?

Vote: Shadi1337
It means that I see other people's reads and work my own reads out of it.

e.g a group of people could jump on someone who I see town, so I could see that group of people or some in it as scum.
In post 697, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 556, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Why do you think I'm voting you?
If you were really reaction testing, this was your chance to own up to you. You would've noticed that I was scumreading you. In response, however, you said
I don't know
Yeah bullshit. If you were reaction testing then you would've known what it was that you were doing that I found scummy.

:)
I genuinely didn't know the term towncred, it was a genuine question it had nothing to do with reactions. And I STILL don't fucking know what you found scummy and you STILL haven't really explained it.
In post 698, StubbsKVM wrote:
In post 179, Shadi1337 wrote:
In post 176, ProHawk wrote:For the record, I hate all of you that have nothing to say but criticism. It's honestly not all that dumb, but I do suppose change is hard for the simple minded. Regardless it has served its purpose regardless of whether or not you agreed with the idea or not.

VOTE: Shadi

From him I get the shielded scum-vibe.
Sorry dude, but what are you searching for? A medal? I mean kudos for (perhaps) trying to scum hunt and set some pressure on a few players but other than kicking off the game a bit your reasoning was weak; just rvs for that.

The simple minded would let it go and think it meant nothing, smart people question the purpose of a lot and criticise stuff rather than going along blind-folded.

What do you mean with shielding scum-vibe, and once you have explained it tell me which posts you see this in or which part of them.
In post 177, Mac wrote: Krab person (cabd?) - why did you feel the need to seperate orc for not having enough posts from everyone else who don't have enough posts? I found this kinda bizarre behaviour.
I think (not sure) what was meant is that Orc posted unlike many others, but not a lot. Just a shoot in the dark though. It does indeed seem a bit off, but so far I'm having a town read on Krab more or less; unlike the one I had in newbie newbie by Maestro with him. Then again he's a split personality this time.
In post 306, Shadi1337 wrote:
In post 305, Baby Spice wrote:The last.

You answered a question directed at someone else. It could even be said that you defended someone whom you could not possible have a town read on from a question directed at someone else.

I can even see you leaving the vote in there as an attempt to direct the attention of others away from you question to me.
"Look I'm just asking a question, she's voting someone else"
As for the part, fair point. I'm not going to argue against it. I just thought I could share my thoughts about it while /maybe/ answering his question. inb4 this post is also very scummy :P

As for the second part, welp wasn't the intention but whatever; I genuinely just... left it.
In post 692, Shadi1337 wrote:
In post 686, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 674, Shadi1337 wrote:Can you guys tell the reasons for your 3-4 strongest reads?
Can you stop being so freaking obvscum

Like you are pressuring people about their reads in this shitty general manner that does nothing but try (unsuccessfully) to look like you are doing something, while having basically /no reads of your own/.
Finally someone jumped onto the fact that I wasn't giving reads myself, shame it had to be one I personally read scum.

Unsuccessfully? It worked fine up until now; and I want to work my own reads out of other people's reads instead of spamming reads more than Google is used.

If you want reads so badly then ask for them, give names preferably I cannot be bothered with a full reads list.
so you're not giving reads, while giving reads in the quoted posts. Your posts are contradicting.
Also, your ISO strikes me as very defensive.

UNVOTE:
Granted, I kinda forgot I gave a read on Krab and therefore stated I didn't give any reads so I'm guilty as charged there and contradicted myself. Reason for the read in case anybody cares; He stood out extremely town to me in this game because if you look at the Maestro newbie newbie game he was being quite aggressive while he's more careful and gives more time to his posts and reads.

Defence is a decent weapon, but I seem to have used it wrong.
In post 699, Baby Spice wrote:Yeah, early read firming up.

Vote Shadi
Fair do's.
In post 700, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 698, StubbsKVM wrote:so you're not giving reads, while giving reads in the quoted posts. Your posts are contradicting.
Ask for a name.
In post 701, StubbsKVM wrote:
and then
contradicts with:
and
I want to work my own reads out of other people's reads instead of spamming reads more than Google is used.
True, as I said earlier I forgot I gave a read on him. Guilty as charged if you really wanna keep jumping on that fact be my guest.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:56 am

Post by Serene »

#2 here

The Shadi wagon does not seem to be composed of holy rightousness

but then again I'm the head that hasn't read the entire thread.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:08 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 708, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Might be a hydra effect but I think this is nacho's scum game

And you know how I read hydras
What aspects of his play look scummy to you? Right now, what I have is some free-floating unease.

Babel-17
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:14 am

just trust me here

shadi is so scum i can't be bothered to build a full case on him, my strongest scumread

he's
that
scum.

Pedit: 13, not talking to me, mostly throwing out reads with limited (imo) interaction, at least different from the other games we've played, and 689
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:18 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

The Doc wagon bored me
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"
- Varsoon
Come play Skype Mafia with us!
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:25 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 712, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:just trust me here

shadi is so scum i can't be bothered to build a full case on him, my strongest scumread

he's
that
scum.

Pedit: 13, not talking to me, mostly throwing out reads with limited (imo) interaction, at least different from the other games we've played, and 689
And you're gonna realise you're that retarded if I get lynched.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:28 am

appeal to fear

except i'm a cocky bitch

try a different route
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:31 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 709, Shadi1337 wrote:Granted, I kinda forgot I gave a read on Krab and therefore stated I didn't give any reads so I'm guilty as charged there and contradicted myself. Reason for the read in case anybody cares; He stood out extremely town to me in this game because if you look at the Maestro newbie newbie game he was being quite aggressive while he's more careful and gives more time to his posts and reads.

I just want to point out that playing as a hydra tends to make it more difficult to play aggressively, if what you mean by aggressive play is being proactive, putting timely votes down, etc. It's not impossible, and it gets easier with more games played as partners. The timing of synch-ups and in-hydra discussions affects the timing of decisive in-thread activities.

Babel-17
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:53 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 715, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:appeal to fear

except i'm a cocky bitch

try a different route
Your vote is bad and you should feel bad.
In post 716, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 709, Shadi1337 wrote:Granted, I kinda forgot I gave a read on Krab and therefore stated I didn't give any reads so I'm guilty as charged there and contradicted myself. Reason for the read in case anybody cares; He stood out extremely town to me in this game because if you look at the Maestro newbie newbie game he was being quite aggressive while he's more careful and gives more time to his posts and reads.

I just want to point out that playing as a hydra tends to make it more difficult to play aggressively, if what you mean by aggressive play is being proactive, putting timely votes down, etc. It's not impossible, and it gets easier with more games played as partners. The timing of synch-ups and in-hydra discussions affects the timing of decisive in-thread activities.
No, he attacked a lot of players for small stuff and was much more eager to get wagons going.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:53 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

But yeah, I guess he might be forced to be more passive but the way he is in this game is nothing like the way he was in my previous game with him at all.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:31 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 683, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 670, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 659, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:I dunno if TIP is scum or not

I want to policy lynch dramonic, not TIP. Talk to me about that fery.
My opinion of policy lynches hasn't changed much.

I have zero experiential meta on dramonic. What about you?

I haven't done a meta dive yet. Will find some time for one tonight.
League of Legends game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26305 (sorry can't get an iso link to work). dramonic was town. The difference in content and seriousness between this game and that one is pretty dramatic. Nacho played that game, so I'd like to hear his thoughts.

Gay Mafia II game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4531749. dramonic was town in this game, too. A little more goofiness than the League of Legends game, but it looks like more content than this game.

Experimental Role Mafia: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=21773. paydirt, I think. dramonic was scum.

gonna have a talk with Syryana.
In post 684, Rift Adrift wrote:Cabd, did you do meta research on dramonic for this game?
A slight bit, but your post above firms up our read on him, of the 3 games linked above he seems even less contributing even less in this game than experimental role mafia that he was scum in. The other two games read as "different" play to us, other head will be getting with me to evaluate feeling on this, but we've been in and out of touch for different reasons, none the least of which is time zones. Currently our vote on him stands as at least this half of the brain thinks the meta only solidifies the read.

Other head and I will be getting together to discuss Shadi today.
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:34 am

Post by StubbsKVM »

In post 709, Shadi1337 wrote:
In post 695, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:And of course you note that I scumread you within like 30 minutes of starting to read up in the game

so

Unsuccessfully, yes.

You've let your scumbuds down
Nah wasn't really unsuccessful, your read isn't necessarily right.
In post 696, T S O wrote:"I want to work my own reads out of others." What the hell does this even mean?

Vote: Shadi1337
It means that I see other people's reads and work my own reads out of it.

e.g a group of people could jump on someone who I see town, so I could see that group of people or some in it as scum.
In post 697, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 556, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Why do you think I'm voting you?
If you were really reaction testing, this was your chance to own up to you. You would've noticed that I was scumreading you. In response, however, you said
I don't know
Yeah bullshit. If you were reaction testing then you would've known what it was that you were doing that I found scummy.

:)
I genuinely didn't know the term towncred, it was a genuine question it had nothing to do with reactions. And I STILL don't fucking know what you found scummy and you STILL haven't really explained it.
In post 698, StubbsKVM wrote:
In post 179, Shadi1337 wrote:
In post 176, ProHawk wrote:For the record, I hate all of you that have nothing to say but criticism. It's honestly not all that dumb, but I do suppose change is hard for the simple minded. Regardless it has served its purpose regardless of whether or not you agreed with the idea or not.

From him I get the shielded scum-vibe.
Sorry dude, but what are you searching for? A medal? I mean kudos for (perhaps) trying to scum hunt and set some pressure on a few players but other than kicking off the game a bit your reasoning was weak; just rvs for that.

The simple minded would let it go and think it meant nothing, smart people question the purpose of a lot and criticise stuff rather than going along blind-folded.

What do you mean with shielding scum-vibe, and once you have explained it tell me which posts you see this in or which part of them.
In post 177, Mac wrote: Krab person (cabd?) - why did you feel the need to seperate orc for not having enough posts from everyone else who don't have enough posts? I found this kinda bizarre behaviour.
I think (not sure) what was meant is that Orc posted unlike many others, but not a lot. Just a shoot in the dark though. It does indeed seem a bit off, but so far I'm having a town read on Krab more or less; unlike the one I had in newbie newbie by Maestro with him. Then again he's a split personality this time.
In post 306, Shadi1337 wrote:
In post 305, Baby Spice wrote:The last.

You answered a question directed at someone else. It could even be said that you defended someone whom you could not possible have a town read on from a question directed at someone else.

I can even see you leaving the vote in there as an attempt to direct the attention of others away from you question to me.
"Look I'm just asking a question, she's voting someone else"
As for the part, fair point. I'm not going to argue against it. I just thought I could share my thoughts about it while /maybe/ answering his question. inb4 this post is also very scummy :P

As for the second part, welp wasn't the intention but whatever; I genuinely just... left it.
In post 692, Shadi1337 wrote:
In post 686, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 674, Shadi1337 wrote:Can you guys tell the reasons for your 3-4 strongest reads?
Can you stop being so freaking obvscum

Like you are pressuring people about their reads in this shitty general manner that does nothing but try (unsuccessfully) to look like you are doing something, while having basically /no reads of your own/.
Finally someone jumped onto the fact that I wasn't giving reads myself, shame it had to be one I personally read scum.

Unsuccessfully? It worked fine up until now; and I want to work my own reads out of other people's reads instead of spamming reads more than Google is used.

If you want reads so badly then ask for them, give names preferably I cannot be bothered with a full reads list.
so you're not giving reads, while giving reads in the quoted posts. Your posts are contradicting.
Also, your ISO strikes me as very defensive.

UNVOTE:
Granted, I kinda forgot I gave a read on Krab and therefore stated I didn't give any reads so I'm guilty as charged there and contradicted myself. Reason for the read in case anybody cares; He stood out extremely town to me in this game because if you look at the Maestro newbie newbie game he was being quite aggressive while he's more careful and gives more time to his posts and reads.

In post 699, Baby Spice wrote:Yeah, early read firming up.

Vote Shadi
Fair do's.
In post 700, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
Ask for a name.
In post 701, StubbsKVM wrote:
and then
contradicts with:
and
True, as I said earlier I forgot I gave a read on him. Guilty as charged if you really wanna keep jumping on that fact be my guest.

Another contradiction: you have a "more or less" townread on kingcrabd. And now that I point it out, he was extremely townish...
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:39 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

Yes it built up.
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:06 am

Post by StubbsKVM »

You give a "more or less" townread
You say you don't give reads.
You say you only posted the read because he was extremely towny

That's just not right...

Built up?? That's bs...
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:22 am

Post by Serene »

The Shadi wagon is a shoddy contraption built on lies and weakness to deflect us from the path to peace.

Calcifer has entered the thread-not as an uninformed townie-but as one who knows more.

That burden comes through in his post, and he speaks like someone with a plan.

A plan that his hydra buddy is not on board with.

The dissonance shrines forth from his true self.

Scum.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:26 am

Post by Zdenek »

I thought he was town because his buddying with ffreyllt of Rift Adrift felt alienating, so I figured that he probably wouldn't want to do that as scum.
Maybe I'm just crazy.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”