Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by StubbsKVM »

In post 747, Shadi1337 wrote:
In post 743, StubbsKVM wrote:
In post 740, Shadi1337 wrote:Oh, now I might understand wtf you meant.

I gave the reason for my read, not the reason as of why I posted it. Nobody questioned WHY I really saw him as town and why it kept building up.
you're not getting it.

You say you don't give reads-I prove you wrong by quoting your "more or less " town read on kingcrabd
Then you say the reason why you did post that read is because kingcrabd was "extremely towny" at that time.

That does not make sense because you posted "more or less". If you thought he was "extremely towny", you wouldn't have posted "more or less" towny. You telling him it was built up does not make sense either, because I'm talking about 1 post. Sure, it's possible your town read on him improved later, but you never mentioned that again.

I'm not saying people can't be wrong. But you're trying to defend yourself using a false argument.

You're piling up the contradictions and you keep defending them too.
Read my post again pls, not gonna repeat.
You say it's not possible that I got a stronger town read of him later, yet you say it is??

I'm not defending myself on a wrong argument, I told you I'm guilty as charged for forgetting that one read.

What I'm defending is that my read became different later, if you're gonna keep on your vote for that. Be an idiot, and be my guest being an idiot.
Whether or not your read became different later on is irrelevant, because we're talking about the time of the post.
Call me an idiot all you want, you're just not getting my point.
I'm tired of trying to explain and no-one is backing me up. No point in continuing a lost cause, I suppose
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 745, KingCrabd wrote:
Dear Orci: Your read on Shadi is wrong

Sincerely, Cabd

No but seriously, this is his town meta, my goodness. It’s blindingly obvious. Go metadive him.
no
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Sincerely, Cabd

No but seriously, this is his town meta, my goodness. It’s blindingly obvious. Go metadive him.
no
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:21 pm

In post 751, StubbsKVM wrote:I'm tired of trying to explain and no-one is backing me up. No point in continuing a lost cause, I suppose
see this here

this is scum too
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:57 pm

Post by StubbsKVM »

whatever

I'm not going to explain a 4th time.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:59 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

VOTE: orc

no
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Post by T S O »

Sincerely, Cabd

My goodness, why don't you actually SHOW us the game you're referencing instead of wasting your time making a pretty box?
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:32 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 751, StubbsKVM wrote:

I gave the reason for my read, not the reason as of why I posted it. Nobody questioned WHY I really saw him as town and why it kept building up.
you're not getting it.

You say you don't give reads-I prove you wrong by quoting your "more or less " town read on kingcrabd
Then you say the reason why you did post that read is because kingcrabd was "extremely towny" at that time.

That does not make sense because you posted "more or less". If you thought he was "extremely towny", you wouldn't have posted "more or less" towny. You telling him it was built up does not make sense either, because I'm talking about 1 post. Sure, it's possible your town read on him improved later, but you never mentioned that again.

I'm not saying people can't be wrong. But you're trying to defend yourself using a false argument.

You say it's not possible that I got a stronger town read of him later, yet you say it is??

I'm not defending myself on a wrong argument, I told you I'm guilty as charged for forgetting that one read.

What I'm defending is that my read became different later, if you're gonna keep on your vote for that. Be an idiot, and be my guest being an idiot.
Whether or not your read became different later on is irrelevant, because we're talking about the time of the post.
Now hold on. Someone changing their mind or getting a different vibe from a player is quite common. I noticed what Shadi has done and he's not getting off the hook that easy.
StubbsKVM wrote: Call me an idiot all you want, you're just not getting my point. I'm tired of trying to explain and no-one is backing me up. No point in continuing a lost cause, I suppose
But, neither are you. For me, you sitting here trying to make a case from the timing of his posts is a terrible argument to try and make a stand on. Complaining about no one backing you up on it doesn't help your case against Shadi either.

Shadi
, your case is a very piss poor one too. Firstly, how does you not giving reads and forming them through other reads help any case you're trying to make right now? I'm willing to accept the fact that you are human and therefor are susceptible to error as far as your posting issue goes. But, from a player stand point, you trying to use other reads to form your own reads REEKS of something scum would do.

As of now, besides Crab, who do YOU
Shadi
have where in your reads? And don't give me this "I don't have reads" bullcrap either.

@MetalSonic

Why the vote on Orc?

-Fenix
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:56 pm

Post by StubbsKVM »

You're not getting my point either. I'll try and explain one more time:

Shadi:
I have a more or less town read on this guy.

x amount of posts later:

Shadi:
I don't share my reads

Stubbs:
you did --> points at first post

Shadi:
yeah but I only shared because he was extremely towny at that time.

Can you not see the contradiction in this?
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:59 pm

Post by StubbsKVM »

my point is not that he made an error. If he had said. My bad, I screwed that up, I would have let it go.
But he started lying about his reason for sharing, which I think is what scum does, not town.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:45 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

you're not getting it.

Call me an idiot all you want, you're just not getting my point.

I'm tired of trying to explain and no-one is backing me up. No point in continuing a lost cause, I suppose
It is not, and yes you're an being an idiot.
And maybe noone's backing you up as it's not that strong, and/or have stronger reads. Also a human act you don't seem to accept.
In post 757, T S O wrote:

Sincerely, Cabd

My goodness, why don't you actually SHOW us the game you're referencing instead of wasting your time making a pretty box?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28000 (my first game on site btw) I don't really see why Cabd thinks I'm that strong of a town, but then again he read my ass pretty fucking well in this game and with that I don't mean alignment as Cab was scum but my thoughts and future actions. He hasn't yet seen me as a confirmed scum to say what my town meta is and not, although I guess it's a similar feeling I have with him now but this time I'm reading town.
In post 758, BulbaFenix wrote:

you're not getting it.

Now hold on. Someone changing their mind or getting a different vibe from a player is quite common. I noticed what Shadi has done and he's not getting off the hook that easy.
StubbsKVM wrote: Call me an idiot all you want, you're just not getting my point. I'm tired of trying to explain and no-one is backing me up. No point in continuing a lost cause, I suppose
But, neither are you. For me, you sitting here trying to make a case from the timing of his posts is a terrible argument to try and make a stand on. Complaining about no one backing you up on it doesn't help your case against Shadi either.

Shadi
, your case is a very piss poor one too. Firstly, how does you not giving reads and forming them through other reads help any case you're trying to make right now? I'm willing to accept the fact that you are human and therefor are susceptible to error as far as your posting issue goes. But, from a player stand point, you trying to use other reads to form your own reads REEKS of something scum would do.

As of now, besides Crab, who do YOU
Shadi
have where in your reads? And don't give me this "I don't have reads" bullcrap either.

@MetalSonic

Why the vote on Orc?

-Fenix
As I said earlier pls give me names then I will give a few reads. I don't really understand why reading other people's reads and form your own out of actions and possible groups is scum, I can see why scum would do it but I really don't see why it's a stupid villager move. Isn't that how most wagons and such start?
In post 759, StubbsKVM wrote:You're not getting my point either. I'll try and explain one more time:

Shadi:
I have a more or less town read on this guy.

x amount of posts later:

Shadi:
I don't share my reads

Stubbs:
you did --> points at first post

Shadi:
yeah but I only shared because he was extremely towny at that time.

Can you not see the contradiction in this?
I already flipping told you I see the contradiction with saying I had reads and then not, if it's honestly the one thing you're trying to point out then fine you've already done so and I agreed ages ago. I forgot I typed one read sue me. And I never said "I ONLY SHARED COZ HE WAS EXTREMELY TOWN AT THAT TIME" I just said IN CASE ANYBODY CARES I THINK HE LOOKS EXTREMELY TOWNISH

As for the read, it's completely natural to get a different read later. So I will repeat: If you're gonna jump on that you might want to question what's really scummish.
In post 760, StubbsKVM wrote:my point is not that he made an error. If he had said. My bad, I screwed that up, I would have let it go.
But he started lying about his reason for sharing, which I think is what scum does, not town.

It's what I've been saying the entire f***** time, please iso I never said "I only posted coz he seems extremely townish". Why do people follow obviously blatant/twisted and fabricated words of this silver tongue?
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:56 pm

Post by StubbsKVM »

Granted, I kinda forgot I gave a read on Krab and therefore stated I didn't give any reads so I'm guilty as charged there and contradicted myself. Reason for the read in case anybody cares; He stood out extremely town to me in this game
Your reason for the "more or less towny" read is he stood out extremely town.

That's exactly what it says.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:35 am

Post by ProHawk »

Dear Crabd, Would I be able to catch you as scum by looking at your scum game? Or would it look eerily like your town game? Hmmmm....

Don't want to lynch Shadi today.

On my phone, but want to reiterate what someone said about the BRO wagon disintegrating due to his absence. Outta Sight Outta Mind.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:36 am

Post by The Goat »

Mod, I could use replacing - I'm just not going to have the time to participate for the next few days.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:44 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 750, TheIrishPope wrote:^ I can see this slot as scum
Indeed. They are bussing right now. Fenix even makes sure everyone knows his vote is temporary.

Bro's even joining other games, so town read cancelled.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:36 am

Post by Serene »

Bulba replaced Mac right?

This head reads Mac as scum because he complained in one game about being scum alot and then replaced out.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:03 am

Post by Serene »

Shadi's #761 feels genuine to me.

I personally see Shadi as a village idiot and thus town, but at least one of my other heads disagrees.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:08 am

Post by Serene »

I will add that I'm again the head that hasn't caught up.

I plan on doing so tonight and Serene will combine our reads.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:47 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 757, T S O wrote:

Sincerely, Cabd

Shadi linked the game, but yeah. People were going after him for the same thing as here, and his reaction was identical.

In post 753, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:

Sincerely, Cabd

no
Love you orci, but yes, you're wrong.

In post 763, ProHawk wrote:Dear Crabd, Would I be able to catch you as scum by looking at your scum game? Or would it look eerily like your town game? Hmmmm....

Don't want to lynch Shadi today.

On my phone, but want to reiterate what someone said about the BRO wagon disintegrating due to his absence. Outta Sight Outta Mind.
Yeah, I've gotten better at normalizing my game, but the other head has not. Nor is shadi a metagame-style player, really.
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:51 am

Post by Nero »

#votestevie2k12+1
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:59 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 753, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:

Sincerely, Cabd

no
I'm leaning a little town.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:00 am

Post by T S O »

On a scale of Stevie to Nero, what end is the towncred I get for voting Stevie at?
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Nero »

im assuming im a synonym of town.
T S O
T S O
Survivor