Newbie 1378 - Game Over! (Town Wins)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by uctriton00 »

enomis I understand your concern and get your point, but holy ****, mastin is the last scum.

we're at the finish line already.
"Also the town owes uctriton an apology for throwing him under the bus." - RXK
"I hate whoever shot triton." - Bumi
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:59 pm

Post by uctriton00 »

I also have a V/LA starting but i'm going to try to check in as much as possible
Linxie
Linxie
Townie
Linxie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by Linxie »

In post 718, mastin2 wrote:
In post 711, Linxie wrote:I understand what you're saying but remember that A) Triton wasn't the only one to pick up on the Mattel crumb and B) you're focusing on a scenario which doesn't apply. Mattel was town and Jason was scum. The flip revealed that... also I'm pretty sure that had Jason flipped town and Triton died instead of Mattel, Mattel would have had major pressure from you since you picked up on Mattel's crumb as well.
Linxie, you're applying future knowledge to the past.

Go back to that time period. Ignore the flip we had later. Think of that time.
triton wouldn't know anybody else had picked up on the crumbs
. (Almost) everyone said they picked them up on day three, but NOBODY had made it clear they saw the crumbs on day two.
A triton-as-town at the time would have had no way of knowing he was not the only one to have seen them
. That is something which was ONLY clear come day three.

And this is the more critical par you're missing.
Triton-as-town WOULD NOT HAVE KNOWN that mattel was town and Jason was scum
. The ONLY way triton would have known mattel was town and known Jason was scum is if he were scum with Jason. This is exactly what I've been arguing. Yes, as it turned out, mattel was town and Jason was scum. So yes, I'm arguing about a scenario which ended up not applying. But go back to the time--A TOWN TRITON HAD NO WAY OF KNOWING IT WOULDN'T HAVE APPLIED. That is something
only
possible from a scum-triton.
Ok I get what you're saying, but you picked up on Mattel's crumbs before hand, that's why you unvoted Lucky and voted Jason instead. Your argument here is that "what if Uct died and couldn't tell anyone about the crumbs" so if he died, you'd still be alive to point it out. This also means that your second paragraph applies to you as well since you picked up on Mattel's claim first.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:04 am

Post by enomis »

@Lucky: Then what was the point of that post. Obviously you posted it to do something. With some purpose.
I don't see any other purpose then trying to use it to earn town cred. And it poped out of no where when nobody even said you were town because there was no way Jason was "bussing" you.

And i see a lot of wrong things in your post.

1)You did not cause his death. You basically OMGUS and jumped on him after he vote you.
2) You screaming and pushing for Ucrit to hammer doesn't do shit. You think you screaming and begging him do anything?
3) You can't just let yourself die like that. You mean you push him all the way up to L1 and just say " OH jason is not scum, i am scum, lynch me!". How do you explain you do that?
4) In the case that you are scum, jason wanted to buss you to earn town cred. But in the unexpected sit of mattel copping on him, it turned out that both of you are wagoned. Thus to make full use of the sit, you two pushed each other wagon "fully" so that whoever is lynched, the other would have town cred.

I don't like talking about these scenarios as these are all hypothetical and is of little use. But i am using this to show that your defense is bullshit.

And all those sit, i don't like considering them because i find them of little use. I would rather see who is scummy.

I will try to reread now. Brb.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:10 am

Post by enomis »

@Ucrit: Mattel said the I know he is scum phrases so many times. Why did you only catch it at the last post?

@Lucky: It seems that now you think me and linxie is town.
I can't see the transition.

Explain how you went from:
Linxie scum --> Linxie town and me scum --> me town to mastin scum -->If mastin flipped scum, you think ucrit is scum.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:15 am

Post by enomis »

Oh. Ucrit is most likely town.
due to this when isoing Jason:
In post 11, JasonWazza wrote:
VOTE: uctriton00

Because a quick look over your other games show's you RVS half the time and i don't like that, either RVS or don't man.
I find it hard to believe that scum would look over their scum buddies past games in their first post.

And ucrit, dont take this as a point to not answer my questions

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:58 am

Post by enomis »

Fk ucrit, what was that unvoting jason based on hunch thingy then wanting to hammer lucky.

First give me why you think jason is scum.

Second, give me why you unvoted jason.

Third, why was lucky scum at that time.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:02 am

Post by enomis »

In post 514, Lucky2u wrote:I still favor Jason.
Hey Lucky, this is after you saw Mattel soft-claim cop. Wtf was this. You are lying. Hey guys, lynch him.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:05 am

Post by enomis »

Ok nvm. I never saw the back part. But why don't you want to rely on that? Isn't it obvious to you an obv cop claim? And why would you say out the obv cop claim if you saw it.(It would let scum kill him?)

uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:04 am

Post by uctriton00 »

In post 729, enomis wrote:Mattel said the I know he is scum phrases so many times. Why did you only catch it at the last post?
If there were, I didn't see them.

And the one pointed out earlier (two pages back or something) looks like just someone talking out of conjecture, not as someone as proof. People say "i know he's guilty trust me" all the time in mafia.

But the claim that I saw from mattel was way in my face after I had been posting, with a genuinely serious appeal I felt, and I couldn't possibly miss that.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:12 am

Post by enomis »

In post 734, uctriton00 wrote:
In post 729, enomis wrote:Mattel said the I know he is scum phrases so many times. Why did you only catch it at the last post?
If there were, I didn't see them.

And the one pointed out earlier (two pages back or something) looks like just someone talking out of conjecture, not as someone as proof. People say "i know he's guilty trust me" all the time in mafia.

But the claim that I saw from mattel was way in my face after I had been posting, with a genuinely serious appeal I felt, and I couldn't possibly miss that.
Even after Lucky said that mattel hinted at cop and Linxie gave an "How do you know he is scum" reply?

uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:22 am

Post by uctriton00 »

In post 731, enomis wrote:Fk ucrit, what was that unvoting jason based on hunch thingy then wanting to hammer lucky.

First give me why you think jason is scum.

Second, give me why you unvoted jason.

Third, why was lucky scum at that time.
I voted Jason on a hunch (mostly due to RC willing to die over something he felt that strongly about, even wasting his PR role). That and I seriously don't want him around in a situation where he's unreadable. His playstyle is to talk massive **** to cover up anyone picking up tells. (Seriously, this must be how he gets by in almost every game).

Then I started to listen to the Lucky naysayers, and to be honest he does have an awful scumhunting and awful posturing approach from Day 1. Do I really want to go on a 50/50 for Jason just because I find him insulting and hard to read, or use logical hunting on lucky? Mehhhh I better use logic.

****, Mattel is outright pleaing as if he's a cop with definitive proof. I'll take him up on his offer. If he's telling the truth, we kill a scum. If he's lying, I'll run him into a train. And bring along Lucky with it too, my original read.

YOLO: whack him.

Jason = you idiot you killed me i'm a cop
Me = **** dude I had to. ****. Alright, I'm knocking out Lucky and Mattel.
Jason = lol i'm scum
Me = HERO STATUS

mastin = WE MUST KILL TRITON NOW

Me = ...... hello, final scum.

Me = *reads evidence* still scum
Me = *more evidence* still scum

Mastin = Triton has holes in his story here, here, and here

Me = *shoots down every hole*
Everyone else = yeah mastin your case is actually pretty bad
Mastin = i'm emotionally drained
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:24 am

Post by uctriton00 »

In post 735, enomis wrote:Even after Lucky said that mattel hinted at cop and Linxie gave an "How do you know he is scum" reply?
Anyone who says "i know he's scum" can be talking with straight conjecture.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:40 am

Post by enomis »

Really, I get the feeling this is town v town. Lets wait for lucky reply.

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:00 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 727, Linxie wrote:Ok I get what you're saying, but you picked up on Mattel's crumbs before hand, that's why you unvoted Lucky and voted Jason instead. Your argument here is that "what if Uct died and couldn't tell anyone about the crumbs" so if he died, you'd still be alive to point it out. This also means that your second paragraph applies to you as well since you picked up on Mattel's claim first.
For the first half--again, triton had no way of knowing I had picked them up. I had, but how would he have known that? He wouldn't have.

For the second half--unlike triton, I had zero doubts on mattel's claim. Triton's claimed logic is, "oh, mattel claimed cop with a guilty, so let's lynch Jason; if Jason flips town, I can lynch mattel tomorrow".

My logic was, "derp, mattel has a guilty." I did have a brief thought about "how legit is it?", but it was just that: a brief thought. I checked his posting history on D2, and found literally every single post telling the same thing. I also thought about mindset (and, critically, newbie mindset--mattel's not a veteran player, and vets have a fundamentally different approach to the game), and that was the thought: "What's the scum motivation for heavily 'crumbing a guilty against a player, when it's not lylo and you're bound to be counterclaimed?" As a vet, I can maybe think of a reason or two. From the perspective of a newbie who has no on-site gaming experience, I can't. A newbie doesn't take that kind of gambit, at least, not when they're under zero pressure. Maybe,
maybe
if mattel were the leading lynch candidate, but he wasn't.
In post 730, enomis wrote:Oh. Ucrit is most likely town.
due to this when isoing Jason:
In post 11, JasonWazza wrote:
VOTE: uctriton00

Because a quick look over your other games show's you RVS half the time and i don't like that, either RVS or don't man.
I find it hard to believe that scum would look over their scum buddies past games in their first post.
Enomis, you've got that backwards: Why would a scumbuddy look over a random townie's first post? He could just as easily look over the post of any other player; why single out triton?

Hint: he wouldn't. It's a very, VERY frequent part of scum QTs, to have the scum talk about some of their past games, past experience, past voting histories, and (this is the vital part) what to expect in their play, especially early in D1. "A quick look over your other games" was probably done, yes...but much earlier, after a scum-triton linked Jason to some of his past games.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Lucky2u »

I'll go through the posts one by one, excuse me if I miss something.
In post 728, enomis wrote:@Lucky: Then what was the point of that post. Obviously you posted it to do something. With some purpose.
I don't see any other purpose then trying to use it to earn town cred. And it poped out of no where when nobody even said you were town because there was no way Jason was "bussing" you.

And i see a lot of wrong things in your post.

1)You did not cause his death. You basically OMGUS and jumped on him after he vote you.
2) You screaming and pushing for Ucrit to hammer doesn't do shit. You think you screaming and begging him do anything?
3) You can't just let yourself die like that. You mean you push him all the way up to L1 and just say " OH jason is not scum, i am scum, lynch me!". How do you explain you do that?
4) In the case that you are scum, jason wanted to buss you to earn town cred. But in the unexpected sit of mattel copping on him, it turned out that both of you are wagoned. Thus to make full use of the sit, you two pushed each other wagon "fully" so that whoever is lynched, the other would have town cred.

I don't like talking about these scenarios as these are all hypothetical and is of little use. But i am using this to show that your defense is bullshit.

And all those sit, i don't like considering them because i find them of little use. I would rather see who is scummy.

I will try to reread now. Brb.
I disagree with 1 and 2, but these are matters of opinion on how you viewed yesterday. For 3: You really can't see a way I could have influence my own wagon to lynch me? Hell as town I got myself to L-1 without even trying, imagine if I WANTED people to lynch me. 4 is another possibility I suppose, but then why did I start bussing him from the get go? Hypothetically I am pretty quick on the improvisation.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:40 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 729, enomis wrote:@Ucrit: Mattel said the I know he is scum phrases so many times. Why did you only catch it at the last post?

@Lucky: It seems that now you think me and linxie is town.
I can't see the transition.

Explain how you went from:
Linxie scum --> Linxie town and me scum --> me town to mastin scum -->If mastin flipped scum, you think ucrit is scum.
Hi, welcome to Mafia, where the views of people change and the points don't matter ("Who's line is it anyway?" reference!)
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:47 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 736, uctriton00 wrote:
I voted Jason on a hunch (mostly due to RC willing to die over something he felt that strongly about, even wasting his PR role). That and I seriously don't want him around in a situation where he's unreadable. His playstyle is to talk massive **** to cover up anyone picking up tells. (Seriously, this must be how he gets by in almost every game).

Then I started to listen to the Lucky naysayers, and to be honest he does have an awful scumhunting and awful posturing approach from Day 1. Do I really want to go on a 50/50 for Jason just because I find him insulting and hard to read, or use logical hunting on lucky? Mehhhh I better use logic.

****, Mattel is outright pleaing as if he's a cop with definitive proof. I'll take him up on his offer. If he's telling the truth, we kill a scum. If he's lying, I'll run him into a train. And bring along Lucky with it too, my original read.

YOLO: whack him.

Jason = you idiot you killed me i'm a cop
Me = **** dude I had to. ****. Alright, I'm knocking out Lucky and Mattel.
Jason = lol i'm scum
Me = HERO STATUS

mastin = WE MUST KILL TRITON NOW

Me = ...... hello, final scum.

Me = *reads evidence* still scum
Me = *more evidence* still scum

Mastin = Triton has holes in his story here, here, and here

Me = *shoots down every hole*
Everyone else = yeah mastin your case is actually pretty bad
Mastin = i'm emotionally drained
Yea that summary sound about right...
Linxie
Linxie
Townie
Linxie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Linxie »

Wall incoming...

Spoiler: Lucky post 724
In post 724, Lucky2u wrote:I understand your argument Enormous, but that statement that anyone could be town "even me" is being read in to too much. The "even me" part was suppose to be the highly unlikely of the possibilities. For example at the beginning of the nfl season they might say "this could be anyone's year! Even the Miami Dolphins!" They don't stand a chance but it's fun saying that it's possible.
Is it possible that I am scum? Sure. Everything I've said and done could be a highly intricate ruse designed to sheep ucrit and draw attention away from me. The only way to be %100 sure of anyone's alignment (in this setup) is to be the cop. Unfortunately he is dead and said nothing about me or anyone else that is alive today. So with that in mind we have to make our decisions by what is most likely...

Is it more likely that Jason and Me came up with a strategy to bus him and make me immune to suspicion in the following days? Let's think about this. It CANNOT be said that the strategy was to bus ME and JASON to be here today. Why? Simple, I caused his death. Once Jason was at L-1 there was NO reason for me to continue a push or BEG ucrit to hammer. If the plan was for me to die, all I had to do was get him to L-1 and shut up and let myself die or do anything that would incriminate myself further, NOT continue to push Jason. SO, clearly the hypothetical scenario was that I was bussing Jason. The biggest problem with this was that it was a miracle that Jason did get lynched. Mattel as the cop investigating Jason was not something we could have known or expected him to support me, would ucrit and mastin (who in this scenario has to be town) have switched sides without mattel's support? A scum team of me and Jason could not have foreseen a Jason lynch even being possible.

Here are the other more likely scenarios:
Mastin picks up on mattel's crumbs or just realizes that Jason is going to be lynched and he switches to look better.
Ucrit, with everyone saying that I should be hammered can wash his hands of responsibility by hammering me but misses his chance when Linnie unvotes me, so switches to a bus Jason strat when tides turn.
Linnie votes me with Jason and Mastin so that he and Jason can blame Mastin in the resulting LYLO.
Enormous the sneakiest scum on the field makes no decision thus he can't be blamed for anything and intended to let the others lynch me, it doesn't happen so today he is voting me so that when we incorrectly vote mastin he can kill ucrit and Linnie will drink the kool-aid and vote me.

All of these are possibilities are they not? Which are more likely? What are other scenarios? We aren't LYLO, so your strategies have to be two days long as a townie. I CANNOT elaborate on this more without tipping my hand to the scum. But you better believe I am ready for every scenario for a hypothetical day 4. WITHOUT SAYING IT, think about the scenarios where you are wrong about me and it is one of the other three, how do they look in day 4?

What did I just read? It's not what you said, but the way you said it that has my brow raised here...
In post 732, enomis wrote:
In post 514, Lucky2u wrote:I still favor Jason.
Hey Lucky, this is after you saw Mattel soft-claim cop. Wtf was this. You are lying. Hey guys, lynch him.
enomis wrote:Ok nvm. I never saw the back part.
But why don't you want to rely on that? Isn't it obvious to you an obv cop claim? And why would you say out the obv cop claim if you saw it.(It would let scum kill him?)
This isn't the first time you (Lucky) have ignored questions.

Spoiler: Mastin post 739
In post 739, mastin2 wrote:
In post 727, Linxie wrote:Ok I get what you're saying, but you picked up on Mattel's crumbs before hand, that's why you unvoted Lucky and voted Jason instead. Your argument here is that "what if Uct died and couldn't tell anyone about the crumbs" so if he died, you'd still be alive to point it out. This also means that your second paragraph applies to you as well since you picked up on Mattel's claim first.
For the first half--again, triton had no way of knowing I had picked them up. I had, but how would he have known that? He wouldn't have.

For the second half--unlike triton, I had zero doubts on mattel's claim. Triton's claimed logic is, "oh, mattel claimed cop with a guilty, so let's lynch Jason; if Jason flips town, I can lynch mattel tomorrow".

My logic was, "derp, mattel has a guilty." I did have a brief thought about "how legit is it?", but it was just that: a brief thought. I checked his posting history on D2, and found literally every single post telling the same thing. I also thought about mindset (and, critically, newbie mindset--mattel's not a veteran player, and vets have a fundamentally different approach to the game), and that was the thought: "What's the scum motivation for heavily 'crumbing a guilty against a player, when it's not lylo and you're bound to be counterclaimed?" As a vet, I can maybe think of a reason or two. From the perspective of a newbie who has no on-site gaming experience, I can't. A newbie doesn't take that kind of gambit, at least, not when they're under zero pressure. Maybe,
maybe
if mattel were the leading lynch candidate, but he wasn't.

Brain fart, I understand what you mean. I think you're wrong about Triton though, and I think Enomis is right that this is town vs. town, I agree Lucky is the last scum.

To elaborate on why I've changed my mind about you. You've made a mistake and owned up to it and I haven't been able to find much fault or doubt in the rest of your replies either. The other thing is that you (and Triton) have fought for your cases, never letting up, never allowing someone to change your mind. I only hope that your minds aren't so set you aren't willing to hear the rest of us.

Spoiler: Massive Wall - Lucky's posts and interactions with Jason
  • #Post 84 Lucky votes for Jason because "
    he would be worth getting rid of either way. He is borderline crazy, (see the "GIBWPGEIHBOAIN" in his last post) and even if he is a town will do more damage than good
    " Now why would a towny say "
    Even if he is a town
    "? He then goes on to say "
    Also, while he contests my logic on his read (and thats fine, it makes sense atleast), he shoots down the rest of my reads by just saying they are terrible and not saying why
    " yet he does the very same thing to me with my last reads.

#post 93 he's still happy with a Jason vote, but says he'll also join the paradigm wagon (whom Jason had FoS on)

#Post 119 Lucky2u slightly puts FoS on RadiantCowbells

#Post 126 Jason unvotes Lucky2u and votes RadiantCowbells

#Post 135 Lucky2u unvotes Jason then says this further down in his post "
    This means that whoever you are voting for, probably isn't scum. So follow me down this thread for a second. With my vote removed, there are five people with votes on them. Me, Mastin, Radiant, Crazzy, and Jason. The people voting for those people can't ALL be right, but you could ALL be wrong. We have nine days left, which is good because we aren't even close. I'm putting myself back at square one and going to redo my reads, because something is wrong
    " Trying to sow confusion with this post... says he's going to redo his reads...

#... but doesn't, in post 137 he says "
    Side note: It doesn't alter my read in either direction but wasn't Nul telling ME not to use Ad Hominem? Perhaps I touched a nerve somewhere... ;)
    "

#And in post 147 (Lucky's next post) he defends himself against a vote made by RC (which wasn't counted) and he says "
    Of course I'm trying to fit into the crowd. That doesn't mean I'm scum. Something you and Nul don't seem to understand is that townies need to fit in or atleast appear innocent too or the other townies (who don't know whos who) will lynch them, with the scum cheering them on . Sadly my point will be illustrated best if you DO lynch me. Because then you will see I was right, townies do need to try to fit in, or they die.
    " concerned about fitting in or dying on D1... as a VT?! Interesting to note is that Jason jumped on this wagon (#142) immediately after RC voted for Lucky.

#Up until a point when someone asks Lucky a question, he does not question other people about their posts, and only gives reads unless asked.

#Post 179 Lucky gives another "list" and says this about Jason: "
    Moose... I mean Jason - Rude, Huge ego, and intelligent. If he is a scum, I doubt I would be able to tell. He is too good for a day 1 read. If the scum have any intelligence at all they will kill him night 1 and take him out the game since he is clearly the best player. If he lives though... it might be because he IS the scum. No read.
    " Interest use of "
    IS
    scum"

#Post 194 Lucky says "Ah hell, just go ahead and do it. I've played terribly. I think my lynch might contribute more to the team than me sticking around and still talking. " Now that statement right there is a double edged blade. Was that supposed to be team or town? And since Jason was scum, I think team.

#Post 211 of Jason, everyone is either a "probs, possibly, or leaning towards" Nul, Town or Scum; except Lucky who is just "scum"

#Post 236 Jason unvotes Lucky2u again and votes Mattel instead. (I find it interesting how many times he's jumped off the Lucky2u wagon and onto another one instead.

#Lucky doesn't question anyone or do any scum hunting. He sits back, watches, comments here and there, prods here and there, but never scum hunts. In post 246 he responds to Jason's "coaching" (read post 245 of Jason's) and gives his reads on Mattel saying: "
    Well that's the thing, my read on him is still as a lazy player. He is flailing a little now that he is under the spotlight but I doubt he'd flip scum. I would like to not be the vote but if my read is correct, this is what happens if the wagon switches: We lynch mattel, he flips town
    " (you can go read the rest yourself) for so little to read from Mattel, he
    knows
    Mattel will flip town?

#Post 257 Lucky switches his vote back to RC (no reason given) and put hims at L-1

#In post 361 Lucky is against the idea of RC calling Jason scum and by doing this could screw up D1 & D2 as scum would use RC's request as an opportunity.

#Then in post #379 ask Mastin about his vote on Enomis and #382 asks Uct about his vote on Jason.

#Post 388 Lucky votes Jason. Wait! What? After what he said in post #361? This is his reason: "
    His last two posts bother me... OMGUS, past game reference, defending himself against a single vote like he was L -1. Allow me to put him there and see what happens
    ."

#Then in post 392 he says: "
    To be perfectly honest my vote has to do with a hunch that ucrit is the detective. He came out the gate today with a vote on Jason. I think he did what radiant wanted and checked up on Jason at night. I could be wrong but Jason voting for me strengthens my confidence
    ." Why would he out the cop like this? And why feel the need to add this as an after thought?

#In post 514 (still no actual scum hunting by now, he has mostly jumped on wagons, and has subtly fossed people either using other people's reasoning or his own weak reasoning) he again responds to a request for his reads and what he says about Triton interests me:
    "ucrit. I share mastin's suspicion of your unvote on jason when he got in trouble. I don't like that you tried to hammer me, but that doesn't make you scum. You are new,
    so if Jason IS scum
    and you are his partner, it's easy to imagine a scenario where he took charge in the pregame and night phase planning and has been telling you to distance yourself from him so that you don't appear as buddies. You've not liked each other but you've never really threatened one another have you? You may have started the Jason wagon today with the intention of never letting it go all the way. I am probably reading too much into this though... leaning scum for ucrit.
    " He doesn't say, "so IF Jason is scum", he says, "so if Jason IS scum" again with the "
    IS scum
    " Here he also agrees with Mastin's read on Triton.

#Post 534 after Jason's hammer, before his flip Lucky says: "
    don't prevote anyone ucrit,
    Jason may just be fucking with you
    , which is highly likely since if he was cop he would know I'm townie.
    " and #539: "
    if you really flip cop, I promise to follow this.
    " These posts scream that Lucky knows Jason won't flip cop and that he is messing with town.

#In posts 542, 546, and 556 Lucky becomes anxious and wants Jason to stop talking and the mod to flip him. He looks scared Jason might say something incriminating.

#D3 Lucky starts with a vote on me. His logic, because neither enomis nor I voted for Jason, either one must be his scum buddy. Mastin and Uct come one and start accusing each other. Lucky asks them why, then proceeds to hop onto the Mastin wagon. I refer now to his post 514 and reads on Triton. End D2 he agrees with Mastin's thoughts on the Triton hammer but then beginning D3 he goes the complete opposite and no longer agrees.

#Again he doesn't do scum hunting until I ask in post 636. His response is post 640, he now agrees with me and votes enomis. In post 651 Mastin gives a town read on Enomis. Post 652 Lucky agrees with Mastin and unvotes Enomis.

#678 Lucky is back on the Mastin wagon, then proceeds to plead that Enomis and I jump on board.

In short:
Lucky has; A) jumped from wagon to wagon, all of his reasons have either been poor or borrowed; B) he's only given reads when asked; C) As a "vanilla towny" he was afraid to be noticed or lynched; D) his eagerness to get a lynch today; E) he has not scum hunted at all this game and only makes a feeble effort when this is pointed out, and there's a lot of random chatter in between (not scum or even town hunting for that matter)

Jason said a few things on purpose, I can only think they were said in order to throw town:
  • One was that he NEVER coached scum as scum, but he would coach town as scum. (Did this to many people in order to cover his tracks: RC, Lucky, Linxie)
  • The other was that he bussed his partners, especially if they were bad players. (He also did this to many people in order to cover his tracks, Uct, Paradigm, Lucky)
  • His performance end D2. (Throwing focus on Triton for the Hammer, setting him up for a lynch)
Let me end with this message to you, Lucky, and this is in no way justification towards your lynch, it's the truth. If I am wrong and you are town, as you claim to be, then at least you won't be an easy target and the focus on D4 (since Enomis and I have reason to suspect you, if either of us survive, it might be easy to persuade us to vote for you). If I have noticed
this much
scumminess about you - and I've felt this way since I replaced into the game mind you - imagine what would be used against you tomorrow and possibly cause a loss to town. I would rather take my chances with you today and trust that I am right, than take my chances tomorrow and get it wrong.

VOTE: Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

You've got to be kidding me... I can't believe we are back to this again. So I was L-1 yesterday, and I am L-1 today. The townies were right yesterday, what's the difference today? This isn't LYLO. You are making a mistake.
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by uctriton00 »

I dare you to hammer, mastin
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:10 pm

Post by uctriton00 »

You know what

Intent
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by uctriton00 »

Linnie and enomis

Are you absolutely not moving to Mastin today?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Go ahead ucrit, do it. You have my consent.
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by uctriton00 »

*tears in eyes*

May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead