Captain Corporal
Captain Corporal
Goon
Captain Corporal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:58 am

Post by Captain Corporal »

At the moment I'm leaning towards a Pitoli + MD scum team. Pitoli moreso. In 41 Pitoli dismisses Monkey's vote fairly quickly and seems to take it far too seriously, especially considering it was on page 2. The whole answering for MD isn't a scumtell as such, but Pitoli's response just doesn't work. In #49 she quickly agrees with Monkey on the fact it was only an observation, then dismisses it as a null tell. Also the latter part of #50 half condemns anyone who calls her out on the fact she answers another question for someone. Answering the question isn't scummy, but fact she felt the need to add the last part of #50 in starts to ping the scumdar.

Also I think the fact that Toomai posted the vote log is a null tell, and I'm not sure why 2birds feels the need to make a deal out of it.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Pitoli
 ̄\_(ッ)_/ ̄
Captain Corporal
Captain Corporal
Goon
Captain Corporal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:48 am

Sorry I haven't been posting regularly guys, I've been really busy with a couple of assessments that I had to do.
I'm about to sleep now because I'm dead, I'll read the last page and a half and give my thoughts in the morning.
 ̄\_(ッ)_/ ̄
Captain Corporal
Captain Corporal
Goon
Captain Corporal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:31 pm

In post 105, pitoli wrote:
Captain
, I just realized I wasn't voting you due to the server rollback. Can you explain why you didn't like me dismissing omgus as a null tell? Would you disagree with that statement? Anyway, gut feels like you actually believe your vote (maybe Monkey too, to a lesser extent).

But I think Feels is sheeping so VOTE: FeelIt
I WOULD disagree with the statement "OMGUS is a null tell". Especially since you're dismissing your own actions as a null tell. You can't do that. It's like saying "I did something scummy, look how not scummy it is". It only reaffirms my thinking you're scum.
In post 134, pitoli wrote:
In post 126, MonkeyMan576 wrote:The fact that neither of the top 2 wagons are willing to vote for each other further suggests they could be a scum team. I am almost willing to switch to md to move the day along.
Don't switch your vote yet >< that wouldn't be moving the day along, it would be ending it prematurely since he's L-1 now. I don't like that mnemonic is so vague, but I'm not sure he's scum yet.
Apart from the fact that MD wasn't even actually on L-1, or even L-2, this makes it more and more likely that there's a MD + Pitoli scumteam. As I said earlier, I'm fairly set on MD + Pitoli, so I'm happy to vote either, and I think my vote would be better served on MD.
(Despite the fact that I've been mostly attacking Pitoli)
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mnemonic
 ̄\_(ッ)_/ ̄
Captain Corporal
Captain Corporal
Goon
Captain Corporal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:52 pm

I think my vote puts MD on L-1. Time to say stuff, MD.
 ̄\_(ッ)_/ ̄
Captain Corporal
Captain Corporal
Goon
Captain Corporal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:13 pm

UNVOTE:
Well that's awkward.
VOTE: Pitoli
Back to my original vote. Unless there are any CCs on the doctor, MD is not going to be lynched.
 ̄\_(ッ)_/ ̄

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”