Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by Toomai »

I'm not ready to end this day.

Unvote
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Captain Corporal
Captain Corporal
Goon
Captain Corporal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Captain Corporal »

In post 105, pitoli wrote:
Captain
, I just realized I wasn't voting you due to the server rollback. Can you explain why you didn't like me dismissing omgus as a null tell? Would you disagree with that statement? Anyway, gut feels like you actually believe your vote (maybe Monkey too, to a lesser extent).

But I think Feels is sheeping so VOTE: FeelIt
I WOULD disagree with the statement "OMGUS is a null tell". Especially since you're dismissing your own actions as a null tell. You can't do that. It's like saying "I did something scummy, look how not scummy it is". It only reaffirms my thinking you're scum.
In post 134, pitoli wrote:
In post 126, MonkeyMan576 wrote:The fact that neither of the top 2 wagons are willing to vote for each other further suggests they could be a scum team. I am almost willing to switch to md to move the day along.
Don't switch your vote yet >< that wouldn't be moving the day along, it would be ending it prematurely since he's L-1 now. I don't like that mnemonic is so vague, but I'm not sure he's scum yet.
Apart from the fact that MD wasn't even actually on L-1, or even L-2, this makes it more and more likely that there's a MD + Pitoli scumteam. As I said earlier, I'm fairly set on MD + Pitoli, so I'm happy to vote either, and I think my vote would be better served on MD.
(Despite the fact that I've been mostly attacking Pitoli)
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mnemonic
 ̄\_(ッ)_/ ̄
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:57 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

In post 140, N64Lord wrote:
In post 139, 2birds1stone wrote:
I'm cool with being wrong about Toomai if Zhero and mnemonic are scumbuddies.
If you think zhero is cum bussing mnemoic, please be more direct, especially since, having two weeks, we can replace the "fallen" pitoli wagon with almost anything and still win infomration. Although I'll probabbly right an iso on pitoli once I've read her new posts.
This doesn't really make sense. As in, asking me to be direct makes sense, because seriously, subtlety sucks, but that's not the rationale you gave.

Anyway, that's not what I thought, I was just failing at reading the thread. I do that a lot.

Gotta go, may be back with a revote if mnemonic isn't at L-1. I like the case.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
Captain Corporal
Captain Corporal
Goon
Captain Corporal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:52 pm

I think my vote puts MD on L-1. Time to say stuff, MD.
 ̄\_(ッ)_/ ̄
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Vote Count 1.5

mnemonicdevice (6)
- Zhero, Haschel Cedricson, Feel It, Daemon385, Monkeyman576, Captain Corporal
(L-1)

Feel It (2)
- mvmafia, Pitoli
Toomai (2)
- 2birds1stone, mnemonicdevice
pitoli (1)
- N64Lord
Captain Corporal -
2birds1stone -
Daemon385 -
Haschel Cedricson -
Monkeyman576 -
mvmafia -
N64Lord -
Zhero -

Not Voting (1): Toomai

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2013-07-14 23:00:00) from now.

Prodding: N/A
Replacing: N/A
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

Alright. It looks as if I am at L-1. Just a few more things you need to know about me before I am lynched.
1.I am the doctor. I figure I am going to get lynched anyways, so I might as well roleclaim
2.This is how I play town. look at Newbie 1374: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28783
3. Heres how everyone stands in my eyes:
So here's my stance on pitoli first, because that was the other large wagon (isn't now though). She hasn't really been inconsistent in any of her posts, and thus far hasn't really given me any good reason to change my vote. Currently I think that Zhero should be voted for, because he decided that RQS is a scum tell, while it is simply me trying to get people posting and have some basis for voting instead of just randomly doing so. Currently 2birds and Zhero's only stated reason for voting me is because they dont like RQS. Also, if me and Pitoli were a scum team, like most people seem to think, and her posts in my defence were her coaching me, why would she do it here, instead of talking through mafia chat. Lets see... who haven't I mentioned. Monkeyman likes to make short ambiguous posts, unless he can find an attack that most people seem to agree on, and then he attacks them. Captain corporal hasn't really posted much, but I am not finding him very scummy yet. Toomai doesn't seem as scummy as he did before, I'm thinking town. Feelit is seeming kind of scummy. Daemon, MVM, N64 all haven't posted much, so cant get a read on them. Haschel I dont like because of reasons stated before.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zhero

That should be everything. If I get lynched today, lynch the others in this order:
Zhero
Haschel
2birds
Toomai
Monkey
Corporal
N64
Everyone else.

Goodbye.
Captain Corporal
Captain Corporal
Goon
Captain Corporal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:13 pm

UNVOTE:
Well that's awkward.
VOTE: Pitoli
Back to my original vote. Unless there are any CCs on the doctor, MD is not going to be lynched.
 ̄\_(ッ)_/ ̄
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Toomai »

Vote: MonkeyMan576
In post 130, MonkeyMan576 wrote:No but if you add one and one together you get two.
Non sequitur post, apparently in response to something I said but not making apparent effort to explain.
In post 126, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I am almost willing to switch to md to move the day along.
In post 150, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Unvote:
Vote: mnemonic
Yeah he did sorta-kinda tell us in advance, but he still jumped onto the L-1 spot of the mnemonicdevice wagon with no real rationale other than "this could be coaching and they aren't cross-voting, so let's get through the day fast".
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

In post 156, mnemonicdevice wrote: 1.I am the doctor. I figure I am going to get lynched anyways, so I might as well roleclaim
Not buying it. I think it's more probable based on your behavior that you're trying to force a counterclaim.
In post 156, mnemonicdevice wrote: Also, if me and Pitoli were a scum team, like most people seem to think, and her posts in my defence were her coaching me, why would she do it here, instead of talking through mafia chat.
I don't recall anything saying the scum had daytalk in this game. Why would you make that assumption?
In post 156, mnemonicdevice wrote:Haschel I dont like because of reasons stated before..
No, you haven't stated reasons before. You have literally stated no reasons as to why you don't like me, and when I specifically asked you in 133 to elaborate, you COMPLETELY IGNORED THE QUESTION YET AGAIN.

Frankly, I don't care about his claim; mnemonicdevice is so scummy that I feel comfortable lynching him despite the claim.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

By the by, just to cut off any speculation, I will unequivocally state that I am not the doctor.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:17 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Toomai, you are nuts. I've been advocating the pitoli-mnemonic team since PAGE 2!!!!! That is far from "kinda warning us in advance".

I still think mnemonic is scum, but Pitoli is the safe way to go at this point.

Unvote:
Vote: Pitoli
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:42 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

Haschel Cedricson wrote:By the by, just to cut off any speculation, I will unequivocally state that I am not the doctor.
No, but you are town.

Mnemonic is a dangerous lynch as of 156, although
mnemonicdevice wrote:why would she do it here, instead of talking through mafia chat.
The assumption that scum have daytalk is a strange one (and almost makes me want risk the wagon anyway).

Keeping vote where it is for the time being.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Feel It »

Why did mm claim Doctor so easily, nobody gave an intent to hammer him? I'm not convinced and need to hear more before I move my vote.
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by Feel It »

^Also, what does he find scummy about me? That I voted him? If I'm on his scum agenda why am I not on his list to lynch? I'm confused by him and he smells desperate to turn attention away from himself.
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Post by pitoli »

Monkeyman
by suggesting the me/mnemonic scumteam so early on today, you gave scum the perfect out to straddle both wagons.
Sigh...

If it was a fakeclaim, I'm of the opinion that doc shouldn't cc; if MD's alive D2 we'll have some difficult questions for him.
That being said I'm going to bed, hopefully to reread/bring fresh thoughts tomorrow.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:45 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In 0 Percent Flavor Mafia there was a big fiasco where someone THOUGHT I scumslipped by talking about daytalk. I was actually referring to someone else's post, so it wasn't actually a scumslip, but I was actually scum, so the daytalk comment makes me very weary of him.
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:00 am

Post by 2birds1stone »

In post 165, pitoli wrote:if MD's alive D2 we'll have some difficult questions for him.
Scumpoints.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:00 am

Post by mnemonicdevice »

1. the reason why I roleclaimed is because I figure I will be dead anyways tonight.
2. This is only my second game, and since I didn't play scum in my first game, I did not realize that scum don't usually have daytalk. Sorry about that.
3. Ugh. I forgot to put Feelit on my list of people. Sorry Feelit. Should have given you more respect. I would put him after Haschel.
4. Haschel. The entire game, you have made a total of two posts (outside the RVS stage) that haven't been directed at me. You have spent your time nitpicking what I have to say, instead of pointing out other people's flaws. You have used sarcasm, and the Burma shave thing to make yourself seem like a joking townie, instead of mafia like I think you are. That should hopefully answer your question.
5. Well, I guess if I get nightkilled, oh well, at least it won't really be my fault due to my posts. Well, except for roleclaiming.
6. When you find out, day 2 or beyond hopefully, that I am who I say I am, follow my lynch order.
Zhero
Zhero
Goon
Zhero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Zhero »

I think I believe the claim, actually.

UNVOTE:

Need to reread the thread, content post probably later tonight.
-Zhero
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:58 am

Post by Feel It »

In post 165, pitoli wrote:
Monkeyman
by suggesting the me/mnemonic scumteam so early on today, you gave scum the perfect out to straddle both wagons.
Sigh...

If it was a fakeclaim, I'm of the opinion that doc shouldn't cc; if MD's alive D2 we'll have some difficult questions for him.
That being said I'm going to bed, hopefully to reread/bring fresh thoughts tomorrow.
Why? Scum can easily leave him alive.
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:02 am

Post by Feel It »

Oh yeah, forgot to UNVOTE:
Daemon385
Daemon385
Goon
Daemon385
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Daemon385 »

In post 170, Feel It wrote:
In post 165, pitoli wrote:
Monkeyman
Sigh...

Why? Scum can easily leave him alive.
Yes they can. Which causes a lot of irritating confusion.
Daemon385
Daemon385
Goon
Daemon385
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Daemon385 »

I don't know I am a bit skeptical about the doctor role claims personally. I'm keeping my vote where it is for the current moment, till I decide it needs changing.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:51 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

How about this? We ask pitoli to kindly tell us who she will kill so we can test mnemonics doctor ability?:p

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”