Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Ankamius »

And now I've lost all my motivation to try catching up today.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Serene »

In post 950, Ankamius wrote:And now I've lost all my motivation to try catching up today.
better watch it bulba will call you scum

but he's scum so his opinion means less than dirt anyway
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:46 am

Post by DOMO »

Hey everyone look at me I'm head #2 and I'm going to do a giant shit all over the thread.

BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:50 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 951, Serene wrote:
In post 950, Ankamius wrote:And now I've lost all my motivation to try catching up today.
better watch it bulba will call you scum
Hello strawman. My issue is not with you not catching up, rather it is with you refusing to provide actual analysis and contribute to discussion.

-Bulba
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:53 am

Post by Serene »

Except that I DID.

I've explained my slot's scumread on Calcifer
I've explained my own scum read on you
I've explained that I see shadi as town
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Serene »

and ask yourself this, jizz genius

if i were scum, why would I even bother saying I hadn't read the thread? my other heads would just carry on

and for the record, if I was, i'd be powerfucking shadi right now because he'd be SO FUCKING EASY to mislynch
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 954, Serene wrote:Except that I DID.

I've explained my slot's scumread on Calcifer
I've explained my own scum read on you
I've explained that I see shadi as town
So Calcifer is scum, because he went along with ProHawk's idea (which I will agree was bad), and I'm scum, because Mac replaced out? Am I understanding your cases correctly?

-Bulba
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Serene »

now who's not fucking reading?
In post 944, Serene wrote:Head #1 felt strongly enough about it to put down a vote but admitted that it was gut and that wasn't much to go on

Head #3 agreed that Nacho may be scum

Head #2 is me and I trust the other two's reads above even my own
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Serene »

and for the record I have no clue what idea of ProHawk's your referring to
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 957, Serene wrote:now who's not fucking reading?
In post 944, Serene wrote:Head #1 felt strongly enough about it to put down a vote but admitted that it was gut and that wasn't much to go on

Head #3 agreed that Nacho may be scum

Head #2 is me and I trust the other two's reads above even my own
In post 958, Serene wrote:and for the record I have no clue what idea of ProHawk's your referring to
In post 672, Serene wrote:Calcifer actually went along with the bone-headed idea of supplying 4 players for some insane lynch pool.
In post 13, Calcifer wrote:TheIrishPope
BROseidon
Nero
Zdenek

VOTE: TheIrishPope.
Then voted a townie.

I want to hang this scummy thing in the temple of all that is sacred.
Want to run the not reading thing by me again?

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Serene »

you'll just have to sit on your thumb and wait for the head that posted that now won't you
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

You still haven't addressed the case on our slot.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Serene »

In post 961, BulbaFenix wrote:You still haven't addressed the case on our slot.

-Bulba
you seem awful concerned about what one head of a schitzophrenic hydra thinks of you

and I've already explained why you're scum. that's my own personal thought. i don't expect you to try and defend it but i'm god damn well not going to make up some bullshit to support my gut-read either
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 960, Serene wrote:you'll just have to sit on your thumb and wait for the head that posted that now won't you
Skipping the rage walls with no substance, but uh... No. I'm not playing "Hydra Whack-a-mole", I'm playing "find scum and lynch them".

Hey rift I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who feels orci disregarding our opinions on shadi at a glance is a bit weird.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Serene »

In post 963, KingCrabd wrote:Skipping the rage walls with no substance, but uh... No. I'm not playing "Hydra Whack-a-mole", I'm playing "find scum and lynch them".
yeah well, I refuse to pretend to be able to explain something that I didn't post, so
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

All I've heard from your hydra is that we are scum due to Mac replacing out, which as I've explained, is a null tell and is not indicative of alignment. If you have something better, then by all means, let's hear it so that we can actually discuss something.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by Serene »

In post 965, BulbaFenix wrote:All I've heard from your hydra is that we are scum due to Mac replacing out, which as I've explained, is a null tell and is not indicative of alignment. If you have something better, then by all means, let's hear it so that we can actually discuss something.

-Bulba
If I had something better, I'd be voting you, and I'd damn sure say so. I'm not gonna make up some bullshit reads just to appease you nor anyone else. What I've got is what I've got.

The replace out IS indicative of alignment to me. And honestly, that's all I really give a damn about. I read you as scum--- ONE head of a slot, even. One of the others said they trusted me and the third didn't comment.

If you're that upset that I see you scummy, then that's a you problem.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by Serene »

Remember--- I called you scum, and YOU threatened me.

Don't you ever in your fucking LIFE call my bluff Bulba.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by Serene »

anyway, I'm leaving for the night

MAYBE I COULDA READ THE FUCKING THREAD IF YOUR IDIOT HEAD HADN'T FUCKING DRIVEN ME TO MURDER

WHY THE FUCK YOU MAKE ME HIT YOU BABY

GOD
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Serene »

I'm sorry. I drowned some ceremonial kittens in the Ganges and I'm feeling better.

VOTE: Stevie
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

My other head has a scum read on your slot, Bulba, and it's based on Mac's posting here in this thread compared to his town and scum meta. Mac plays more aggressively as town.

From what I've seen, he kinda warms up to a more aggressive level over the course of the day as he finds things to sink his teeth into, and doesn't necessarily start out of the blocks that way. For me his posting wasn't enough for a sure read. I went from town to leaning scum, though I'm sure Syr had a lot to do with my read changing.

That goonies game, where he replaced out, I was leaning scum prior to his (and my) being replaced.

You/Fenix haven't dug out of the Mac scum read in this game.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 969, Serene wrote:I'm sorry. I drowned some ceremonial kittens in the Ganges and I'm feeling better.

VOTE: Stevie
#2?
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 967, Serene wrote:Remember--- I called you scum, and YOU threatened me.

Don't you ever in your fucking LIFE call my bluff Bulba.
First, if you want to be technical, it was actually Fenix who threatened you, which I felt wasn't necessary. However, I would look at it less like being threatened, and more like being warned, since he knew what was coming and only wanted to give you a heads up. He knows that being dismissed and having my posts discredited without them actually being addressed is a major scumtell of mine, and that I'm willing to call anybody out on it and reveal such blatant scumposting for what it is.

Second, I'm not afraid of going toe to toe with you or anybody else, especially if I can get some valuable information from it and bring certain truths to light, such as the fact that you don't have anything substantial case-wise.
In post 966, Serene wrote: The replace out IS indicative of alignment to me. And honestly, that's all I really give a damn about. I read you as scum--- ONE head of a slot, even. One of the others said they trusted me and the third didn't comment.
So that IS the entirety of your case, and YOU are the only one pushing it, which means that I addressed my original question to the right source. It is not too much to ask a player to provide analysis on the slot that they are accusing of being scum. Your refusal to do so speaks volumes about your actual case and your slot in general. It would have taken maybe 10 min. to do an ISO of both Mac and our hydra and give your thoughts on what was actually posted. Instead, you have sought to sling insults and discredit us without even addressing our concerns, which is way scummier than simply replacing out. In this regard, your excuse about not reading is crap. Simply put, if you are going to accuse someone of being scum, you better be prepared to back it up. If not, admit it is a gut read and move on so that the rest of us can continue scumhunting in peace.

-Bulba

P-edit: Rift, what did you think about Mac's TMT case? I thought it was actually pretty good, and I'm actually sorry that he wasn't able to keep on pushing it. Also, you had him as a town read earlier in the game. I can understand the read changing due to him not posting, but why was your slot convinced Mac was town near the beginning of the day?

Embrace the dissonance.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 972, BulbaFenix wrote:P-edit: Rift, what did you think about Mac's TMT case? I thought it was actually pretty good, and I'm actually sorry that he wasn't able to keep on pushing it. Also, you had him as a town read earlier in the game. I can understand the read changing due to him not posting, but why was your slot convinced Mac was town near the beginning of the day?
Like I said, I have this idea that there's a ramp-up to his town game. The TMT case was the main reason I agreed with Nacho when he suggested Mac was town iirc.

Syr disagrees, and I think he has more games with Mac than I do. I have two completed games with Mac (including the one where we both replaced out), and both are scum games. I have a town-Mac model, but it hasn't been tested to completiion.

Babel-17
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Kinda liking Shadi's last few posts actually, and not exactly liking who else is on that wagon. Not saying he's town yet though.

Unvote, Vote Stubbs

I hate it when you discover that a post got ninja'd and you didn't see it happen, then find it the next day still waiting
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”