Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 975, BulbaFenix wrote:@Rift: Talk to me about Orcinus.

-Bulba
He's giving off vibes suggesting he doesn't trust that my alignment is town, and is therefore discounting my reads (shadi read in particular). Which is cool.

But, he's not trying to sort me or interact much with me. Which worries me a bit. There's an interaction on the table for when he's back in the thread.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

Thoughts on the Dramonic wagon? You seemed to question it.

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 977, BulbaFenix wrote:Thoughts on the Dramonic wagon? You seemed to question it.

-Bulba
What I questioned was your reason for voting dramonic over others in your scumpile, given your viable lynch argument. And I questioned that you have engaged minimally with dramonic and not built a whole lot of case compared to your case on ProHawk.

dramonic is in my scumpile, but I'm weighing Nacho's comment that it could take more time to sort him. And he's not the scummiest looking player in my scum pile. I'm not ready to give up and go for a less scummy looking player at this point. I feel like Doc Holliday is benefiting from disappearing after picking up some votes, and I don't like to see that.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

The whole case on Dramonic is that he's active lurking and not saying anything of substance. As far as ProHawk goes, I don't think we'll be able to get him lynched today, therefore we're focusing on our other scumspects. I think we'll be able to make a better push on ProHawk's slot on d2.

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by Serene »

Dramonic showed me his role PM telepathically and he's town. I saw it with my third eye.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Agree with Orc on Shadi's 797. It's the sort of work scum could easily fake because it's fairly surface-level analysis of specific people he's been asked to ISO. He spends a lot of time describing what happens in every single post and then provides fairly cursory analysis.

Like ffery and Crabd's meta argument though.

Bulba can join the town pile for now for 832. His reads seem genuine, like they come from reading the thread instead of just sheeping consensus.

Don't like what Serene is doing. Hyper disruptive and not scumhunting effectively.
In post 864, ProHawk wrote:Also, this sounds eerily like you know what BRO would flip... why is that? Your rationale of why he is town consists of: He is doing genuine scum-hunting and the things he has done aren't scummy (In your opinion). Because scum would never genuinely hunt-scum. Amirite? Scum could never not do something scummy.
So how do you decide who is town and who is scum then, if not looking for who is scumhunting and who is being scummy?

Okay Serene you can be scum too. Also:
In post 913, Serene wrote:FUCK YOU TOO NERO, YOU SHIT TALKING LITTLE NANCY
Mod: Can we get a warning on this?

In post 917, Nero wrote:autism alert.
Mod: This too

In post 925, Serene wrote:SHUT YOUR FUCKING WHORE MOUTH
Mod: This too

Also wow this is such fake rage holy shit. I CAN GET LOUD TOO WHAT THE FUCK???
In post 963, KingCrabd wrote:Skipping the rage walls with no substance, but uh... No. I'm not playing "Hydra Whack-a-mole", I'm playing "find scum and lynch them".
Are the rage-walls relevant to your read on Serene?

VOTE: Serene
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

BRO is town nvm

It might be my suspectibility to flattery but I don't think he would give such strong town reads as scum

I think I understand my hydra partner's thought process enough to let her do her own thing. I'll figure out her alignment eventually.

I'm getting sick of serene. I asked you to give me reasons for your read on dramonic and mac. Listen, if you're not going to give me your hydra names, then you fucking need to give me reasons on your reads because it is currently impossible for me to read you.
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 981, BROseidon wrote:Bulba can join the town pile for now for 832. His reads seem genuine, like they come from reading the thread instead of just sheeping consensus.
Don't be too complacent about bulba. My first game with him. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=27049 Night kill cardflips weren't revealed, so town didn't know when we'd hit our last possible day to pull out a win.

He won at endgame as SK. He was thought to be town by most players, including the mafia.

Babel-17
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by Nero »

BROseidon, how old are you?
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

This is not even remotely interaction, orcinus.
In post 982, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:I think I understand my hydra partner's thought process enough to let her do her own thing. I'll figure out her alignment eventually.

Also, ftr I was not even remotely offended by serene #2's comment in my direction.

Babel-17
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:28 pm

In post 985, Rift Adrift wrote:This is not even remotely interaction, orcinus.
In post 982, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:I think I understand my hydra partner's thought process
enough to let her do her own thing
. I'll figure out her alignment eventually.
Bolded part means that I don't have a lot of interaction planned with you.

Why is something worrying you
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:36 pm

Post by Calcifer »

/The other head of Calcifer.
You, uh, don't wanna know how far back I am. :P

Haven't been keeping up, and Nacho hasn't been yelling at me for my opinion that much, so kinda been putting this game off. :P

Don't worry, will get back into it. Now, consider me to be a replacement who just came in and has no clue what's going on in the game. (Not nearly as inaccurate as you'd think. :P) Give me a summary of what's gone on in these 40 pages.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 986, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 985, Rift Adrift wrote:This is not even remotely interaction, orcinus.
In post 982, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:I think I understand my hydra partner's thought process
enough to let her do her own thing
. I'll figure out her alignment eventually.
Bolded part means that I don't have a lot of interaction planned with you.

Why is something worrying you
Yeah, you are. You don't generally leave players be when you aren't sure of their alignment.

How are you planning to figure my alignment out?

Babel-17
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:40 pm

by watching what you do

i know how you work so

:)
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 984, Nero wrote:BROseidon, how old are you?
This isn't relevant to anything, and if you are going to attack me for pointing out that people are being disrespectful as fuck, then have at it. Look at all the fucks I won't give.
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Post by StubbsKVM »

In post 974, Baby Spice wrote:Kinda liking Shadi's last few posts actually, and not exactly liking who else is on that wagon. Not saying he's town yet though.

Unvote, Vote Stubbs

I hate it when you discover that a post got ninja'd and you didn't see it happen, then find it the next day still waiting
what exactly are you referring too?
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:10 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 989, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:by watching what you do

i know how you work so

:)
I'm glad somebody does.
In post 987, Calcifer wrote:/The other head of Calcifer.
You, uh, don't wanna know how far back I am. :P

Haven't been keeping up, and Nacho hasn't been yelling at me for my opinion that much, so kinda been putting this game off. :P

Don't worry, will get back into it. Now, consider me to be a replacement who just came in and has no clue what's going on in the game. (Not nearly as inaccurate as you'd think. :P) Give me a summary of what's gone on in these 40 pages.
Doc Holliday doesn't have nearly enough votes. You guys should try talking that bandwagon up.

Babel-17
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:49 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

Yo, my last exam is over. Despite really wanted to sleep I have delayed my answers here quite a bit. Catching up with a reads on Orc.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:50 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

the fact that I really wanted*
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:23 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

I'll start with isoing orc before I catch up.

#526 = Town read on Prohakwk because of his crazy approach
#527 = Mentions what Bro said looks forced, so read shouldn't be that townish I guess.
#528 = Mentions he likes Stevie's posts despite him being wrong (elaborate?)
#533 = Reads Bro as strong town and Stevie as well is his second strongest, those 2 are his strongest reads
#537 = Announces Nero as probably town but wanted a list
#543 = Vote on me and starts seeing me as scum, I obviously didn't like that vote as it was placed without a reason
#548 = Announces Zdenek should be a bigger worry than me
#596 = Interesting, he manages to call scum on like three players after calling it on me as well.
#663 = Sees Prohawk as better as good for voting on
#688 = What makes that so townish?
#694 = Your hardcore read on me as scum, can I ask what your current view is?
#712 #715 = Seems a bit too sure/forced, imo. But then again maybe it's biased as it's a scum read on me, nearly all your reads sound very strong
#835, = I firmly disagree

You seem to force some actions and you sound too sure about stuff. The people you read as scum as little as I like to admit it are people I could see being scum as well. You seem to make reads too fast though and throw them left to right and your thoughts lack organisation and logic sometimes, you seem to forget a case too fast and jump onto the other. So far in my very, very short experience on MS that's usually scum play. However, because of the people you target and some of your thoughts you process I can't really read you that well yet I'd have to say null.

Yeah this post is probably disappointing but w/e I'm gonna catch up now.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:28 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 846, StubbsKVM wrote:Rift Adrift and Crab make some good points on Shadi's gameplay. I'm not convinced he's town yet, but I think there are better options for now.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Dramonic

Back to the dead weight.
In post 849, Serene wrote:How cute. Bulba starts calling us scum after the site deleted our post where i referred to him as scum.
In post 860, StubbsKVM wrote:
In post 852, dramonic wrote:
In post 846, StubbsKVM wrote:Rift Adrift and Crab make some good points on Shadi's gameplay. I'm not convinced he's town yet, but I think there are better options for now.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Dramonic

Back to the dead weight.
I'm not dead-weight, I just don't put any faith in Day 1.
So you're dead weight on day 1, at least
In post 910, Serene wrote:
In post 909, BulbaFenix wrote:So you're dodging my questions, avoiding giving actual analysis, and trying to discredit my points. Remind me why you're not scum again?
Because, and I can't stress this enough

I HAVENT READ THE FUCKING GAME YOU SCUM FUCK
Hi, Kuribo

this is Kuribo's town play from the one game I've had with him, can't really call a lie on him catching up. Not sure if he does this as scum, I cba to metadive.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

I'm not sure I'm the biggest fan of the pressure given on Bulba, it's not like he defends it in a bad way.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

Also Bulba, it's what Kuribo always does. Just yell his gut feelings out and they can be both wrong and right, however, he can't admit being wrong.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:32 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

I think I'm starting to see Stubbs as more town than before

Also, whether you are town or mafia you are being completely dead-weight atm.

VOTE: dramonic

I will probably change my vote, just rather have it at a place I feel confident rather than nowhere.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”