StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:33 am

Post by StubbsKVM »

I hope you're actually going to post content this time.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:34 am

Post by StevieT92 »

In post 1300, StubbsKVM wrote:I hope you're actually going to post content this time.
i've been posting content??
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:35 am

Post by Calcifer »

So, Nacho recommended me not bothering to read the whole thread and to just get the gist of the happenings right now.

What I got from the last five pages is...not much. :P Metal Sonic looks town, Rift obviously looks town, too.
Selkies
orcinus might be scum (or not, now that I know it's him, but worth looking into further). Ankamius looks like scum to me, too.
Granted, both of these are partially reliant on BulbaFenix being scum. Though I certainly sorta lean that way, it's far from solid, regrettably.

Stubbs looks town, too.
Granted, still need 52 and 53, and this is weak-as-hell, but it's where I stand. :P
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:36 am

Post by StubbsKVM »

In post 1301, StevieT92 wrote:
In post 1300, StubbsKVM wrote:I hope you're actually going to post content this time.
i've been posting content??
where's your case on BROseidon?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1299, StevieT92 wrote:
In post 1297, Zdenek wrote:I think if you look, you'll see that you OMGUS voted me, and I've given reasons for why I am voting you, so eat rope.

you know when you get lynched, you don't put the rope in your mouth, right?
I'm happy to see that you are not interested in addressing the game-relevant parts of my sentence.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:43 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1302, Calcifer wrote:So, Nacho recommended me not bothering to read the whole thread and to just get the gist of the happenings right now.

What I got from the last five pages is...not much. :P Metal Sonic looks town, Rift obviously looks town, too.
Selkies
orcinus might be scum (or not, now that I know it's him, but worth looking into further). Ankamius looks like scum to me, too.
Granted, both of these are partially reliant on BulbaFenix being scum. Though I certainly sorta lean that way, it's far from solid, regrettably.

Stubbs looks town, too.
Granted, still need 52 and 53, and this is weak-as-hell, but it's where I stand. :P
I'd like to discuss the Ankamius read. I thought he looked scummy early in the game, but later put him in my townpile.

What do you see as the alignment indicators between Ankamius, orcinus and Bulbafenix?

I agree with you on Stubbs. Once I realized how new to the site and mafia he is, his play snapped into focus.

Agree re MS, too.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:46 am

Post by Baby Spice »

That really reads like scum who lurked out of trouble and is now trying for town points.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:50 am

Post by Calcifer »

In post 1305, Rift Adrift wrote:I'd like to discuss the Ankamius read. I thought he looked scummy early in the game, but later put him in my townpile.

What do you see as the alignment indicators between Ankamius, orcinus and Bulbafenix?
They both have something in common:
In post 1256, Selkies wrote:"you are ignoring person X in a 24 player game"

jesus fucking god you have no case on bulba
When I didn't know Selkies was orcinus, this statement stuck out to me as scum. Knowing it's him, I can see it being either alignment, but it's still making me think he might be scum, and should be evaluated further.
In post 1257, Ankamius wrote:Fuck, catching up is harder than I originally thought it would be.

What's the case on BulbaFenix? That would be a good place to start pinning down some updated reads.
Doesn't look like town asking for the case on a player; looks like scum trying to soft-defend scumbuddy.

I told you it was weak. :P
Listen to Nacho; he's more caught up than I am.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

I did a double take over the Selkies post. thought I was in the wrong thread for a moment. I doubt orcinus would hard-defend a scumbuddy that hard, though.

(I'm the other half of Selkies)

ISO Ankamius. He has a way of phrasing things that pings. I was ready to string him up over post 41 (think it was 41). But, town motivation seems more clear in other posts.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 1290, Calcifer wrote:
In post 1285, Rift Adrift wrote:Also, I am pretty sure you picked up on the point in the thread where I decided to go with that.
I did.
In post 1287, Shadi1337 wrote:What do you think makes my wall town, and do you agree it's "ass"? In addition, what makes me so town here? What difference did I in the newbie game? You must remember I was in a huge-ass pinch there and other than following Gameite's horrible gameplay I couldn't have done much.
No, I don't think it's ass. It was very entertaining. But I do think that the way you crumpled under the slot's pressure showed that you can't handle pressure the way you have here; I understand that yeah you'll play a better game when the slot is not one you inherited, but I think that if you were capable of faking something like that as scum I would've seen at least a glimpse of it.
A lot of that decision came from the BP claim that I had not noticed, if I had acted so horribly here here the previous rounds I would have done the same (I think). Then again that was my only scum game so far so maybe I am wrong.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

-1x here (obv)
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by Calcifer »

In post 1291, StevieT92 wrote:
In post 979, BulbaFenix wrote:The whole case on Dramonic is that he's active lurking and not saying anything of substance. As far as ProHawk goes, I don't think we'll be able to get him lynched today, therefore we're focusing on our other scumspects. I think we'll be able to make a better push on ProHawk's slot on d2.

-Bulba
on page 40 and this reads as scum to me.
Vote it!
In post 1306, Baby Spice wrote:That really reads like scum who lurked out of trouble and is now trying for town points.
What?
In post 1309, Shadi1337 wrote:A lot of that decision came from the BP claim that I had not noticed, if I had acted so horribly here here the previous rounds I would have done the same (I think). Then again that was my only scum game so far so maybe I am wrong.
I also think the fact that you're telling me that I'm underestimating you is a strong towntell.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

umm okay xD Well this doesn't hurt me so let's keep it there.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Serene »

In post 1306, Baby Spice wrote:That really reads like scum who lurked out of trouble and is now trying for town points.
Who? I hope you mean who I think you mean.
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

I'm not sure what post you're talking about here.

Calcifer, am I correct in saying you townread Stevie?
i-i
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1313, Serene wrote:
I meant Stevie.

(For someone who usually bangs on about context, that was especially bad from me)
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 1268, StubbsKVM wrote: Bulbafenix, why does that make him your biggest scumread?
We never said that Stevie was our biggest scumread. ProHawk is. However, we realize that it will be impossible to get a ProHawk lynch today. Therefore, we are voting for Stevie, the scumread with the biggest wagon, while we engage with everyone else, especially ProHawk.
In post 1273, Calcifer wrote:
In post 832, BulbaFenix wrote:but also because I like the idea of all the hydras being town together.
This is weird and I have no idea why you said this.
I have strong townreads on you and Rift. DOMO is major scumhunting, which makes him a townread. We're town. If Serene is town, that would make every hydra in this game town, and that possibility intrigues and excites me, if only for the reason that it would allow for the possibility of a hydra town bloc. And I find that idea to be awesome.
In post 832, BulbaFenix wrote:Normally when I've seen town super secret hydras, they are not worried about being lynched should the heads become known, rather, they're worried about being NK'd. The fact that Serene said lynched suggests that they're not worried about the NK.
But they're worried about scum lynching them, meaning do you think they are worried about being bussed?
It takes 13 to lynch, and we have 6 scum at most, and there are no plurality lynches. With that in mind, why would they be afraid of being lynched by scum, since scum do not have the power to enforce it? Unless they thought that maybe town would want to policy lynch them if we found out who made up the hydra?
In post 832, BulbaFenix wrote:Honestly, I keep flip flopping on him. He'll post something I'll believe is scummy, such as some of his initial cases, or his attack of Metal Sonic, or his recent push for town cred. But then he'll post a bunch of things that are strongly town. I'll probably watch him and see what I think about him tomorrow.
Better yet, you can show us the scummy things and show us the townie things. Maybe it will help you decide for yourselves, but at the least it'll show us where you're coming from.
I'll do some in-depth analysis tomorrow. I had a busy day today and simply don't feel like doing it right now. I would like to point out, though, that the whole point of the catchup post was to give my general thoughts on the game and its players, and as such, is not as in depth.
In post 832, BulbaFenix wrote:I almost want to call him town. However, he's done a few things that I've never seen from him before when he was town in Voided's game. I want to observe him a little bit more first before I put him fully in the town pile.
His play here looks nothing like it did in Voided. Why are you reading him as town?
To be honest, I didn't pay that much attention to him in Voided, as I had an incredibly strong townread on his slot due to BT. The highlights of his play in my mind are: "I haven't read your stuff. You post walls. You are scum." I do remember that he did do some genuine scumhunting in that game, which he is doing here as well. The differences that I saw were what kept me from putting him fully in the town pile, but I'm thinking that they're more due to the different circumstances between the games, rather than based on alignment.
In post 832, BulbaFenix wrote:I don't like his blatant opportunism. I also feel that he and TIP are not on the same team, due to his #75 and TIP's response. If Doc is actually town, I'm actually going to take a second look at TIP.
I don't like this at all. Why does #75 & response make one of them scum?
Doc made a post that was blatantly opportunistic, given the attention on TIP at the time, that tried to paint TIP as scum due to his play in another game. That by itself is scummy. Then TIP makes a post that says, "Don't listen to Doc." Which I also found scummy. I really don't see them as partners. Therefore, that leaves 2 possibilities: 1.) Doc is scum and was being opportunistic and trying to incriminate TIP via a previous game. TIP is town that thinks that the rest of the town might fall for it and is trying to prevent it. 2.) Doc is town who is trying to use TIP's meta to show TIP as scummy. TIP, as scum, panics and says, "Don't listen to Doc."
In post 1288, TheIrishPope wrote:VOTE: BulbaFenix
Scuuuum
Are you planning on posting original content anytime soon?
In post 1291, StevieT92 wrote:
In post 979, BulbaFenix wrote:The whole case on Dramonic is that he's active lurking and not saying anything of substance. As far as ProHawk goes, I don't think we'll be able to get him lynched today, therefore we're focusing on our other scumspects. I think we'll be able to make a better push on ProHawk's slot on d2.

-Bulba
on page 40 and this reads as scum to me.
What about it do you find scummy?
In post 1294, StevieT92 wrote:
In post 1149, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 1136, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote: Bulba, please explain Stevie
In post 832, BulbaFenix wrote:
StevieT92
: His reasons for voting and suspecting slots near the beginning of the day were bad, and I also didn't like how he said that no one should be townreading anybody so early in the game. It felt like he was trying to keep town from finding each other for as long as possible, and instead wanted them to focus on who he deigned as scum. His posts since then have not improved.
I'd also like to add his backpedaling when confronted on his townreading comment, as well as him taking potshots at players without taking stances or providing analysis.

-Bulba
lol @ backpedaling.

lol @ how having a different idea about scumhunting theory makes you scum somehow

lol @ my wagon
You haven't actually addressed my actual points. Also, how can you have a different idea about scumhunting theory if you're not actually scumhunting?

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Serene »

In post 1315, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 1313, Serene wrote:
I meant Stevie.

(For someone who usually bangs on about context, that was especially bad from me)
I am so disappointed. I thought you meant Calciscum.
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Post by StubbsKVM »

VOTE: Stevie

Even after pointing out he's not doing anything, he still doesn't want to post something meaningful.

Maybe a vote will help.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:41 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

Whom was this directed towards again? The answer might be on the thread but it's 3:41 PM and I haven't slept all night so please bear with me xD

Good night.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:57 am

Post by Serene »

In post 1314, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:Calcifer, am I correct in saying you townread Stevie?
Oh look, we have intercepted scum-to-scum communication.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:02 am

Post by Zdenek »

Maybe across scum teams. They probably aren't all buddies.

TMT is trying to get calcifer to do his dirty work and defend his buddy.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:52 am

Post by DOMO »

Sorry guys I'm finding it tough to find the time right now, busy week, will try my best over the weekend.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:32 am

Post by ProHawk »

So ultimately... meta-searching on Fenix left BulbaFenix leaning more town although what I was looking for was fairly inconclusive. Town-Fenix is quite a bit less winded than scum-Fenix from what I read. What concerned me was his lack of response to my attack below.
In post 1154, ProHawk wrote:What are you like his little wench? This isn't the only time you have cried "Just wait till daddy gets home!!!"
My first inclination was scum trying to avoid a fight, however reading from Fenix's game showed he is fairly non-confrontational in general... so it might not actually be what I had originally thought.
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:38 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

Doc hasn't posted in 10 days...
*cough* Replace him *cough*
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"