BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:58 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 1409, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:and because "i'm not kuribo" is a part of his shitcase on bulba

and because bulba is town
why is bulba town and why does his shitcase matter when he's not really pushing it anymore?[/quote]

I know he's got a lot to catch up on and will do so in time. I do expect a phone call and a catch up post from him today at SOME point.
Shadi1337 wrote:I'm not sure I like the Calc wagon, not really receiving those overly scum vibes from him/her.
Nor am I. He/She is active hunting and asking questions (if everyone checks out the hydra's ISO). So, I want to know why the people that are voting him are voting him...
Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 1428, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
i know our reads clash a lot in hydra

but this is getting ridiculous

talk to me about why you think bulba is scum

and nacho isn't
In brief, I initially read Mac as town and wound up changing my mind in part due to Mac and in part due to Syr's thoughts. Bulba's early posts pinged hard. Their push on serene looked even worse than yours did.

Much like my read on you, my read on Calcifer (which is mostly based on Nacho) is a shaky slight town.
Exactly what, might I ask, within Mac's post changed your mind?

P-Edit: What had you scumreading mac, Orc?

-Fenix
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:02 am

Post by Serene »

Holy fucking buddha on a stick

If you guys don't want to lynch people for flimsy reasons, why are you even playing this game?

Shit

You guys can't even get your shit together for a TMTURIYTURIOF wagon! If we can't lynch that obv-scum, we're never going to lynch anybody.

Nero can you please fake claim a guilty on TMTURIYTURIOF? We all know he's the Godfather. No one in this rat-infested temple can find their ballwzzz to take the most simple and obvious decision.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:02 am

Post by Cephrir »

21-30
In post 523, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:
In post 366, The Goat wrote:Tough to see a lot through all the bickering...TSO and Metal Sonic in particular.

Initial read stands.

vote Stevie.
Hops on a person that people continue to push for bad reasons, easy target
In post 461, The Goat wrote:What...

...in the actual fuck?
Expresses "surprise" towards a joke
Does not further comment on his vote

VOTE: The Goat
Do you have a post restriction that says you have to post two quotes and amke useless iioa comments on both of them in every post

because that is the only thing you have done this game
In post 549, DOMO wrote:zdenek, is quoting someone and saying "scum" your idea of analysis? What's weird about me making a typo and then correcting it? And why am I scum for my quoted post at MS?

I think I might have been wrong to town read zdenek, his push at me comes right after rift names me and him as scum... fishy timing. If I get lynched first, it discredits rift's list... and if he gets lynched first and flips scum, rift's thoughts looks good and his comments at me will be interpreted as blatant distancing, maybe resulting in my mislynch. I also don't like his reasoning for pushing TMT... I have my doubts about TMT, but this goat fellow is certainly someone who deserves scrutiny, I mean he has 3 posts yet has an important vote down... zdenek calling TMT scummy for pointing this out is questionable.

Orc is town anyway. He doesn't forget a game where he draws scum. rift is town too, despite ff scumreading me. It would surprise me if scum could be bothered to read overly posh to compare my meta.

pedit - I might join you on this orc, I'll wait to see what he has to say.
I don't remember why I quoted this post, I think I didn't like it
In post 559, Metal Sonic wrote:did you not go to sleep and wake up to find that 20 pages just appeared spontaneously?

or were you at it every hour so you didn't have to catch up on much
Okay, your level of filler is bothering me a little. I still think you're probably town, but it would be sweet if you could try harder.
In post 561, KingCrabd wrote:
In post 543, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:VOTE: Shadi
Nah. Shadi is playing his town game, orci. His backing down when interacting with prohawk rings so much town.
Maybe. When I quoted this post it was to agree but there have been developments since then.
In post 577, DOMO wrote: Me talking shit is more likely to be an indication of the quality of weed I'm smoking. If you can be bothered to meta me, you'll see I talk a lot of crap.
Oddly reflective.
In post 585, T S O wrote:
So instead of then quoting the questions I missed for me, you said nothing and silently added me to the scumpile?

weak
No, you know what's weak? This post. How have you not figured out that RA is going to play like that (developing scumlists without explicitly discussing every single ping)? It seems to be a hydra thing.
In post 616, T S O wrote:
I've played with MS before and he's not a bad player. I think he'd be clever enough to play like an idiot so people ignore him for ages and write anything he does off as "lol it's ms". The crap he was posting was either totally irrelevant "Stevie and Evie" or stuff a 6 year old would understand (asking hydra questions when they're obviously in the OP). When I took notice of this he started trying to discredit me by saying "I'M VERY VERY SURE TSO DOESN'T READ!" which was different to his random posting as it had clear scum motives. So I kept after him and he eventually started relatively normally and playing to a standard expected.

PEdit: explain "PL dram".
Metal Sonic has not done a single thing that has 'clear scum motives'. He's just an easy target and you're trying to take advantage of that.
In post 632, DOMO wrote:Why am I focussed on the nero wagon? Because I don't like it, I don't like those on it.
I have to agree with this. I'm null-reading Nero, I don't see that as likely to ever change so long as he continues to play the way he has been, and it disturbs me that anyone could think differently. I don't actually remember who's voting Nero right now; I should check after I post this.
In post 686, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 674, Shadi1337 wrote:Can you guys tell the reasons for your 3-4 strongest reads?
Can you stop being so freaking obvscum

Like you are pressuring people about their reads in this shitty general manner that does nothing but try (unsuccessfully) to look like you are doing something, while having basically /no reads of your own/.
My thoughts exactly upon reading 674. The only counterargument I could see is that the hypocrisy is almost too obvious to be scum, but that's a dumb argument and I know it.
In post 692, Shadi1337 wrote:
In post 686, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 674, Shadi1337 wrote:Can you guys tell the reasons for your 3-4 strongest reads?
Can you stop being so freaking obvscum

Like you are pressuring people about their reads in this shitty general manner that does nothing but try (unsuccessfully) to look like you are doing something, while having basically /no reads of your own/.
Finally someone jumped onto the fact that I wasn't giving reads myself, shame it had to be one I personally read scum.

Unsuccessfully? It worked fine up until now; and I want to work my own reads out of other people's reads instead of spamming reads more than Google is used.

If you want reads so badly then ask for them, give names preferably I cannot be bothered with a full reads list.
hbdjfhhgfoewngfuwefiehqof
Vote: Shadi

In post 698, StubbsKVM wrote:
so you're not giving reads, while giving reads in the quoted posts. Your posts are contradicting.
Also, your ISO strikes me as very defensive.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Shadi
I realize I just voted in time with this bandwagon but there's something about this vote that tastes wrong to me.
In post 715, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:appeal to fear

except i'm a cocky bitch

try a different route
This is Town with a capital T
In post 743, StubbsKVM wrote:
In post 740, Shadi1337 wrote:Oh, now I might understand wtf you meant.

I gave the reason for my read, not the reason as of why I posted it. Nobody questioned WHY I really saw him as town and why it kept building up.
you're not getting it.

You say you don't give reads-I prove you wrong by quoting your "more or less " town read on kingcrabd
Then you say the reason why you did post that read is because kingcrabd was "extremely towny" at that time.

That does not make sense because you posted "more or less". If you thought he was "extremely towny", you wouldn't have posted "more or less" towny. You telling him it was built up does not make sense either, because I'm talking about 1 post. Sure, it's possible your town read on him improved later, but you never mentioned that again.

I'm not saying people can't be wrong. But you're trying to defend yourself using a false argument.

You're piling up the contradictions and you keep defending them too.
The amount of air quotes going on here is unacceptable. Without even reading this post carefully I can tell you're nitpicking at stupid wording choices. I'd bet good money this guy or Shadi is scum, but not both.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:05 am

Post by Serene »

In post 1452, Cephrir wrote:
In post 577, DOMO wrote: Me talking shit is more likely to be an indication of the quality of weed I'm smoking. If you can be bothered to meta me, you'll see I talk a lot of crap.
Oddly reflective.
Do you not recognize the pre-emptive "Imma gonna be scummy all game hehehhee but I beat you to the punch with an excuse SUKERZ"?????

YOU CANNOT REACH ENLIGHTENMENT WITHOUT OPENING YOUR EYES
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:07 am

Post by Cephrir »

Scumlist at present consists of Shadi, Stubbs, TSO, letters, and Bro. Lesser concerns include Calcifer (should be heavily obvtown posting by this point but isn't, RA is doing a little better on this front) and Brian Hollywood.
Bartleby the Scrivener
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:11 am

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 1451, Serene wrote:Nero can you please fake claim a guilty on TMTURIYTURIOF? We all know he's the Godfather. No one in this rat-infested temple can find their ballwzzz to take the most simple and obvious decision.
i'll do it after we lynch calcifer

bulb: calcifer is scum because nacho meta. mac is scum because he seemed very disinterested and quiet and useless which i typically associate with his scumplay. why do you even care why i was scumreading mac
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:14 am

In post 1453, Serene wrote:YOU CANNOT REACH ENLIGHTENMENT WITHOUT OPENING YOUR EYES
i feel like buddha achieved enlightenment through meditation

which i feel includes closing the eyes

i may be wrong
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:15 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1450, BulbaFenix wrote:Exactly what, might I ask, within Mac's post changed your mind?
This post I initially liked, mostly because I agreed with the reason for voting TMT, though I thought he was ignoring other, more scummy looking, stuff that was happening in the game around that time. I'll talk about why I changed my mind at the end.
In post 177, Mac wrote:stevie:
In post 84, StevieT92 wrote:
In post 47, Mac wrote:
In post 44, StevieT92 wrote: Scum suspect #2 is BROseidan for making a town read on page 2.
can you tell me how this is scummy and how this doesn't work in reverse?
Because in the beginning of the game a good town is supposed to be suspicious of everyone. It should take more than 2 pages of fluff/RVS for you to determine that someone is a townie.

Scumhunting, on the other hand, is always encouraged.
this is a terrible post. at the beginning of the game, good town can also get reads from early posts. the fact that you are trying to discourage this in such a way is pretty anti-town.

like Rift (??) said, scumhunting and townhunting work in unison together, and make for an easier life.

there was something else that caught my eye on a brief skin of the 8 pages:
In post 131, KingCrabd wrote:Nulls:
Orc (not enough posts yet)
Everyone Else because it’s like page 6 and several people only have RVS posts.
Krab person (cabd?) - why did you feel the need to seperate orc for not having enough posts from everyone else who don't have enough posts? I found this kinda bizarre behaviour.
In post 76, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:
In post 46, Calcifer wrote:ProHawk is town, despite how stupid his idea was.
TiP, BROseidon, and Stevie are all scum.
In post 53, Calcifer wrote: I have Zdenek, BRO, Prohawk, TiP, and maybe Stevie as town.
Wait... so one of you has Stevie as scum and one of you as town? Could you please sign?
why did you pick out Stevie here and not BRO? both in differing piles from Calcifier. also this post does nothing. as have the rest of your other two posts, letters chap.

vote TMT

TMT and possibly stevie for scum at the moment.
This post clanged in a huge way. My reaction to DOMO's catch up post was a very strong "not liking this".
In post 371, Mac wrote:k I think I really like DOMO for town because that catchup felt genuine.
Back to the first post. I started thinking about his positions on players as a whole.

- Other scummy stuff ignored
- Posted in support of what was becoming a very credible wagon on a player I wasn't scumreading while voting someone who looks scummy but wasn't getting much attention.
- Strong town read from a post that was iffy at best.

The picture this paints has two main themes: setting up a trajectory for a vote change to the stevie wagon, and an odd combiniation of perceptiveness and glossing over. Scum sometimes do this sort of thing because they know alignments. Stuff that may strike a townie as off may not draw any attention from a scum player because they know the post is coming from a town player.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:18 am

In post 1450, BulbaFenix wrote:I know he's got a lot to catch up on and will do so in time. I do expect a phone call and a catch up post from him today at SOME point.
jesus christ

fery we gotta learn from these people

they
call
each other
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:22 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 1455, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 1451, Serene wrote:Nero can you please fake claim a guilty on TMTURIYTURIOF? We all know he's the Godfather. No one in this rat-infested temple can find their ballwzzz to take the most simple and obvious decision.
i'll do it after we lynch calcifer

bulb: calcifer is scum because nacho meta. mac is scum because he seemed very disinterested and quiet and useless which i typically associate with his scumplay. why do you even care why i was scumreading mac
Because asking questions is the only way to get answers about things. Also, Nacho meta? I'm not as well versed as my partner is where Nacho is concerned. Mind tl;dring me on that?

P-Edit:
orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 1450, BulbaFenix wrote:I know he's got a lot to catch up on and will do so in time. I do expect a phone call and a catch up post from him today at SOME point.
jesus christ

fery we gotta learn from these people

they
call
each other
Does no one use the telephone anymore :lol:????? Besides, that's about the ONLY way we can talk to one another on a consistent basis about everything and we have known each other irl for a few years now.

-Fenix

Embrace the dissonance.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:25 am

In post 1459, BulbaFenix wrote:Because asking questions is the only way to get answers about things. Also, Nacho meta? I'm not as well versed as my partner is where Nacho is concerned. Mind tl;dring me on that?
Nacho was obvtown by the second page whenever he enters the game as town

last time i had doubts about nacho I was correct

He is not giving me the town play i know and love

I've been stepping back and waiting for it to happen but it never did

Yes I fucking know that asking questions=getting answers. WHY do you want an answer? Are you being deliberately obtuse?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:27 am

Post by Cephrir »

just page 31 because I think my posts are more likely to be read if I make more and smaller ones
In post 754, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 751, StubbsKVM wrote:I'm tired of trying to explain and no-one is backing me up. No point in continuing a lost cause, I suppose
see this here

this is scum too
Damn straight.
In post 756, Metal Sonic wrote:VOTE: orc

no
Thirty pages and this is all you can come up with?
In post 757, T S O wrote:
In post 745, KingCrabd wrote:
Dear Orci: Your read on Shadi is wrong

Sincerely, Cabd

No but seriously, this is his town meta, my goodness. It’s blindingly obvious. Go metadive him.
My goodness, why don't you actually SHOW us the game you're referencing instead of wasting your time making a pretty box?
:biggreencheckmark:
In post 759, StubbsKVM wrote:You're not getting my point either. I'll try and explain one more time:

Shadi:
I have a more or less town read on this guy.

x amount of posts later:

Shadi:
I don't share my reads

Stubbs:
you did --> points at first post

Shadi:
yeah but I only shared because he was extremely towny at that time.

Can you not see the contradiction in this?
I take back what I said about Stubbs not being Shadi's scumbuddy. Scum tend to look for logical hangups like this and finding them is a great way to bus a buddy. It's especially interesting because Shadi has just said something seriously legitimately scummy and Stubbs is ignoring that aspect.
In post 761, Shadi1337 wrote: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28000 (my first game on site btw) I don't really see why Cabd thinks I'm that strong of a town, but then again he read my ass pretty fucking well in this game and with that I don't mean alignment as Cab was scum but my thoughts and future actions. He hasn't yet seen me as a
confirmed
scum to say what my town meta is and not, although I guess it's a similar feeling I have with him now but this time I'm reading town.
So he has seen you as scum, but he doesn't know it yet? Got it.
In post 761, Shadi1337 wrote:I already flipping told you I see the contradiction with saying I had reads and then not, if it's honestly the one thing you're trying to point out then fine you've already done so and I agreed ages ago. I forgot I typed one read sue me. And I never said "I ONLY SHARED COZ HE WAS EXTREMELY TOWN AT THAT TIME" I just said IN CASE ANYBODY CARES I THINK HE LOOKS EXTREMELY TOWNISH

As for the read, it's completely natural to get a different read later. So I will repeat: If you're gonna jump on that you might want to question what's really scummish.
In post 760, StubbsKVM wrote:my point is not that he made an error. If he had said. My bad, I screwed that up, I would have let it go.
But he started lying about his reason for sharing, which I think is what scum does, not town.

It's what I've been saying the entire f***** time, please iso I never said "I only posted coz he seems extremely townish". Why do people follow obviously blatant/twisted and fabricated words of this silver tongue?
You're not reacting very well to this pressure. Last sentence still sounds like something one would say about a scumbuddy.
In post 766, Serene wrote:Bulba replaced Mac right?

This head reads Mac as scum because he complained in one game about being scum alot and then replaced out.
I don't think this is valid because of reasons.
In post 772, T S O wrote:On a scale of Stevie to Nero, what end is the towncred I get for voting Stevie at?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:29 am

Post by Calcifer »

In post 1454, Cephrir wrote:Scumlist at present consists of Shadi, Stubbs, TSO, letters, and Bro. Lesser concerns include Calcifer (should be heavily obvtown posting by this point but isn't, RA is doing a little better on this front) and Brian Hollywood.
Hmmm?
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:29 am

Post by Calcifer »

Rift, my concerns with orc are gone.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:31 am

Post by Serene »

Orc how do you call Mac scum and bulbafeenix town
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:32 am

Post by Serene »

Oh wait Orc has BULBA as scum too

Disregard, I suck cocks
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:33 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 1460, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 1459, BulbaFenix wrote:Because asking questions is the only way to get answers about things. Also, Nacho meta? I'm not as well versed as my partner is where Nacho is concerned. Mind tl;dring me on that?
Nacho was obvtown by the second page whenever he enters the game as town

last time i had doubts about nacho I was correct

He is not giving me the town play i know and love

I've been stepping back and waiting for it to happen but it never did

Yes I fucking know that asking questions=getting answers. WHY do you want an answer? Are you being deliberately obtuse?
Nope. Just asking you to specify. That's all.

Embrace the dissonance.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:33 am

In post 1464, Serene wrote:Orc how do you call Mac scum and bulbafeenix town
town>scum because i am more sure about the bulba read how do you even have to ask this question

no, i have bulba as town, keep sucking the cock tho

pedit LET ME POST
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:34 am

Post by Serene »

Wait I was right the first time.

Pedit: damn your heart
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:35 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 775, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 772, T S O wrote:On a scale of Stevie to Nero, what end is the towncred I get for voting Stevie at?
Why would you even ask about your towncred?
In post 778, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 776, T S O wrote:Exactly.
Then what prompted your question?
In post 779, T S O wrote:An urge to troll lightly.
Posting this separately because it deserves its own post. This is just the most massive bullshit of all time.
Bartleby the Scrivener
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:36 am

In post 1463, Calcifer wrote:Rift, my concerns with orc are gone.
????????

Pedit: i like you cephrir. we should work together.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:39 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1463, Calcifer wrote:Rift, my concerns with orc are gone.
Interesting.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:41 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1448, Rift Adrift wrote:Domo, I discounted your BRO case at the time because I had you leaning scum. That read has softened, but I was townreading BRO earlier. I'll reread your case and BRO's posts today.
Fair enough, but I see very little town motivation in asking how many masons there are, and even less in ignoring my comments.

Your mac comments are interesting. I had a weak townread on mac, but I ofc didn't read my catch up post thinking "that's iffy", so I see no problem with mac giving me town points for it. But from your POV, I can see where you're coming from.
Stuff that may strike a townie as off may not draw any attention from a scum player because they know the post is coming from a town player.
Hard to argue with that. I'll have a good look at bulba soon, I should have more time over the next day or so. I prefer to lynch bulba than calcifer, that's for sure. My experience with nacho is that he's a fucking good townie, so I want more than meta on d1 to lynch him. If there's a scum case on him, I've missed it.

cephrir reads more town than doc, but I'll need more than his catch up posts to convince me I was wrong about doc.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:45 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

Yeah. I may be a luddite for leaving Cephrir in my willing to lynch pile right now, but his catch up posts aren't giving me unadulterated warm fuzzies.

Babel-17
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:46 am

Post by Cephrir »

32-33
In post 785, BROseidon wrote:
In post 607, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Why should this change anything
Nacho pointed out that something I thought was scum-driven was likely just meta-driven.
And the fact that he has played on another site leads you to this conclusion how, exactly?
In post 607, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Why is a shit case null, to you
There is both scum motivation (pushing a bad lynch) and town motivation (getting reactions, forcing content) to a bad case. Hence null.
Only if you believe said town motivated player was pushing a bad case deliberately...
In post 694, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Reaction testing is a bullshit excuse. I've always held that if you can't tell me what you've learned through your reaction test, it's not a reaction test, it's just a scummy thing that you did that you're trying to wiggle out of.
This. Also not liking the way Shadi is jumping in, posting shit that doesn’t interact with anything, then going away. Also, what follows from Orc is really solid. Orc is a townread.
Again I say unto ye: There are good reasons to suspect Shadi and this is not one of them. It's also not even true, really.
In post 785, BROseidon wrote:If Shadi flips scum I want to lynch the fuck out of Serene. Actually Serene is just pissing me off generally giving off reads with no real scumhunting or content.
What? Why? I have them as nulltown.
In post 765, Zdenek wrote:Bro's even joining other games, so town read cancelled
In post 785, BROseidon wrote:Liking Calcifer/Rift/Orc for town. Like TIP but less so, will probably just sheep ffery/Nacho/Syr with respect to him. Liking Zdenek a lot for town as well. I think I like MS for town, but I am much less certain in that respect. Also think Nero is more likely town than not. Still suspicious of Stevie and Doc, and also suspicious of Serene for coming in and being disruptive to everything that was going on. But yeah, I think Shadi is the best lynch right now.
Outside of Serene these reads are incredibly lazy.
Shadi wrote:a big long analysis post with only a few actual sentences of content
I really don't understand why you haven't been doing this all along. Could it be... you had to make up all these reads on the spot? Yeah, probably.
In post 818, KingCrabd wrote:Totally open with his thoughts and motivations.
But I'm not really seeing that here =/
In post 821, Shadi1337 wrote:
Orc said that my reads wall only had content of the game and no actual analysis other than the little part tacked on it under the conclusion in which Serene posted that this wasn't the case and those posts showed how he came to his conclusion.
No. Bad Serene. Stoppit.
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”