Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:08 am

Post by Serene »

In post 1547, Baby Spice wrote:It's insulting rubbish like this that suck any will to bother reading the game.
Then don't read the game and make some of us happy by voting Calcifer.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:19 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

BS, just skip the posts which contain bs

;)
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:40 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1546, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Cephrir: Nero is town. His scumgame is far less useful (no I'm serious)

I thought BRO was your favorite lynch
During the early part of the thread. This changes about when I voted Shadi. I saw a couple posts from Bro that could have been town since his massive awkwardness earlygame, and I've seen zero of these from, say, letters. Here's where I'm at now...

Want to lynch: Letters > TSO > Shadi > Bro > Stubbs
Willing to lynch: {Calcifer, Ankamius, Baby Spice, Domo}
I'll look into Nero.

I don't like how the BulbaFenix wagon formed, I should take a look at that.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:50 am

Post by Serene »

I agree with a lot of Cephrir's list minus bro & shadi and plus Nero.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:58 am

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1551, Metal Sonic wrote:BS, just skip the posts which contain bs

;)
Pls don't use BS, it really does confuse with the phrase bullshit.

Don't know about voting Ceph. I have liked a few of his posts as town.

Iffy on Shadi. Thinking I agree with the Stubbs/Shadi bussing comments.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:33 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

pun intended <3

Baby Honey
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:48 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1543, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 1532, Rift Adrift wrote:So your concerns about Mac are no longer relevant?

I will go through and pick out some of the Bulbafenix posts that pinged for me, but probably not until tomorrow. It's past midnight here.
No, I don't trust my early game reads very much
In post 1533, Rift Adrift wrote:Oh wait...you think I'm still scumreading DOMO?

Dude, you picked up on the post where my read changed and you're asking me that?
no my question was to the effect of "how is DOMO only now getting town why was he scum before" like seriously
He was not in my town pile before because his catch up post really sounded off notes. I read his posts in the Posh game and they were nothing like his posts here. He didn't post enough town-sounding stuff to change my impression until that post, though I had him down as someone to review again.

Then he made that post.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:58 am

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 1549, Serene wrote:
In post 1546, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Nero is town. His scumgame is far less useful (no I'm serious)
His town game is his scum game. I think your Nero read is wrong. He's super-scum to me.
well i got him right in BSG
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:58 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

DOMO IS TOWN BECAUSE DOMO IS BROWN

it rhymes so it must make sense

nosrsly, domo is probably town yep
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:27 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

What is snarkbucket
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:52 am

Post by Nero »

apologies fellas, not be online for the last few days, will reread.

also, serene sucks.
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:56 am

Post by Nero »

In post 1452, Cephrir wrote:
In post 632, DOMO wrote:Why am I focussed on the nero wagon? Because I don't like it, I don't like those on it.
I have to agree with this. I'm null-reading Nero, I don't see that as likely to ever change so long as he continues to play the way he has been, and it disturbs me that anyone could think differently.
I don't actually remember who's voting Nero right now; I should check after I post this.

lol has he read anything?
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:58 am

Post by Nero »

In post 1549, Serene wrote:
In post 1546, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Nero is town. His scumgame is far less useful (no I'm serious)
His town game is his scum game. I think your Nero read is wrong. He's super-scum to me.
yeah you're a fucking idiot.
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:59 am

Post by Nero »

orc, ceph and whoever replaced truly14 are town.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

Bulbafenix

In post 749, BulbaFenix wrote:Ok! Haihai everyone! Fenix here. Bulba will be coming tomorrow and posting his catch up and reads list for everyone to view. For now though

Unvote
Vote StevieT92
^^ Bandwagon Ho!
In post 832, BulbaFenix wrote:Caught up and have snuck onto a computer. Disappointed with Fenix, as he was supposed to help me by getting me live reads while I read through the game. Anyway, here is the official reads list and catchup post:

Town

Rift Adrift
: 1 of 2 strong town reads from when I was initially skimming the thread before we replaced in. They are actively scumhunting, and all of their posts read genuine.

Calcifer
: 2nd of the strong town reads from initial skim. Same as Calcifer, only not as strong.

King Crabd
: All of their posts read as genuine. There is no attempt at fakery here.

Ankamius
: There is some genuine thought here. I was a little nervous about his mention of LYLO in #328, but I get the sense that he's the type of player to consider that as town.

DOMO
: Not as much of a gut read as the others. They appeal to the logic part of me, and they are actively scumhunting. Everything they do comes from town motivation. Therefore, they're town.

Metal Sonic
: Trust me, he's town. I wish he'd post more, though, without me having to tunnel him to death...

Baby Spice
: What little she's posted has consisted of actual scumhunting. I'd like to see more, but I'm willing to call her town for now.

BROseidon
: Everybody who thinks he's scum needs to have their heads examined. Calling out a stupid anti-town plan is not scummy. Self-voting is not scummy (contrary to popular opinion). Heck, in Voided's Nightless Mountainous game, there were 4 self votes (including myself). Guess what? They were all town. He's doing some genuine scumhunting here. He's town. Deal with it.

Null/Town

Zdenek
: I almost want to call him town. However, he's done a few things that I've never seen from him before when he was town in Voided's game. I want to observe him a little bit more first before I put him fully in the town pile.

TheIrishPope
: Fenix convinced me to put him more in the null section. Personally, I like him for town. I'm not sure I see the scum motivation in his posts. Regardless, he makes me laugh, so I'm not keen about lynching him anytime soon.

Null

Orcinus_theoriginal
: Not sure how to take this one. On the one hand, I like him for town, due to him actively scumhunting. On the other hand, I'm not agreeing with a lot of his reads, and he's been too eager lately to jump on some really fishy wagons. I think I'll need more time to sort this one out.

Serene
: Personally, I'd love to list this slot as town, not only because I liked the Newbie rage quit from their predecessor, but also because I like the idea of all the hydras being town together. However, I really do not like #646. Normally when I've seen town super secret hydras, they are not worried about being lynched should the heads become known, rather, they're worried about being NK'd. The fact that Serene said lynched suggests that they're not worried about the NK. I also do not like their push of Calcifer. The only reason they are null is because I see reasons why they could be town, and I originally wanted to put them as null/town. However, Fenix wanted to put them as scum. We compromised, hence the null.

The Goat
: Nothing much has been posted from this slot. The closest we get to anything alignment indicative is #461, which feels slightly town to me. Interested in what we get from his replacement.

TSO
: Honestly, I keep flip flopping on him. He'll post something I'll believe is scummy, such as some of his initial cases, or his attack of Metal Sonic, or his recent push for town cred. But then he'll post a bunch of things that are strongly town. I'll probably watch him and see what I think about him tomorrow.

Nero
: Eddie likes him for town. I have a bit of a scum lean on him. However, I'm not sure if this is due to actual scumminess or a difference in playstyle. He posts similarly to TIP, but he's not doing so to be funny. He doesn't explain any of his reads, he attacks players without basis, and I'm sure I've seen him arbitrarily sheeping at points (I need to check this one out later.). At best his play is anti-town. I'm just not sure if it's actually scummy.

?Null/Scum?

Shadi1337
: To be honest, I'm beginning to like him more, so he may move up before long. I just didn't like his flail earlier, as I didn't think that it felt like town flail. Fenix and I struggled real hard on his placement. Actually, screw it, he's plain null. Fenix, we can talk about it later.

Actual Null/Scum

StubbsKVM
: Fenix and I went back and forth on this one. Admittedly, it's a gut read. I don't think that a lot of his posts feel genuine. Definitely going to watch this slot as the day progresses.

Brian Hollywood
: Fenix fought for his placement closer to the scum pile. Brian hasn't posted anything game related. All of his posts have avoided what was actually happening at the time. I also don't buy his reaction to Zdenek's fake day kill, as that gambit is common enough that Brian's reaction could be faked (I've actually seen it at least twice before, and I'm relatively new to the site.).

Scum

TMTOLBTWNTOF
: I actually agree with our predecessor on this slot, although I get the feeling that Fenix is not convinced. TMT is active lurking. What he posts appears to be content at first glance, but it is actually saying nothing of importance.

Doc Holliday
: I don't like his blatant opportunism. I also feel that he and TIP are not on the same team, due to his #75 and TIP's response. If Doc is actually town, I'm actually going to take a second look at TIP.

StevieT92
: His reasons for voting and suspecting slots near the beginning of the day were bad, and I also didn't like how he said that no one should be townreading anybody so early in the game. It felt like he was trying to keep town from finding each other for as long as possible, and instead wanted them to focus on who he deigned as scum. His posts since then have not improved.

Dramonic
: His posts have contained absolutely no content. #734 feels more like knowledge than actual setup spec. He feels sure in his answer, where anybody speculating would use language that indicated that they were unsure or guessing.

ProHawk
: Post #10 was really bad, as has been repeatedly explained. However, I can understand why people are hesitant to use that as their only reasoning. His later posts, though, do not feel like town. They have a slimy quality to them, and it feels as if he's trying to manipulate people when he addresses them so that they say something that he can attack as scummy. He's scum and needs to be lynched as soon as possible. I'll be addressing some of his posts soon.

Going to address a few more recent posts before I go. Any questions?

-Bulba
^^ This came off to me as an amalgamation of the "feel of the thread". To the extent they went against what was emerging as consensus, it was to echo stuff that Calcifer and I were saying.

From this point on, the stuff that struck off notes to me were mostly the slapfights with serene-2 and Prohawk.

orcinus, I wonder how much your town read of bulbafenix is predicated on them picking fights with the same player you've fisticuffed with.

However, I kinda like the "yeah, so?" attitude toward their bandwagon. I don't think scum would just go on about their business in the face of votes piling up the way they did.

UNVOTE: Bulbafenix

Synch up time
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:07 am

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 1564, Rift Adrift wrote:orcinus, I wonder how much your town read of bulbafenix is predicated on them picking fights with the same player you've fisticuffed with.
if this is a reference to serene

serene gave bulba grief, not vice versa, so i don't think the term 'picking fights' is even applicable
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:11 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

My impression was that it went both ways and that although the trash talk was one direction, the fight picking wasn't. But, I tend to scroll past in-thread shitfests. Will recheck how that one started.

Babel-17
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:24 am

Post by DOMO »

I really want to see a VC.

Just done a calcifer ISO, I don't see the scum case on him at all. Nacho meta isn't going to cut it alone. If anyone has any actual dirt on him, I've missed it. There's way scummier targets imo.

bulba ISO next...
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:25 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 1567, DOMO wrote:I really want to see a VC.

Just done a calcifer ISO, I don't see the scum case on him at all. Nacho meta isn't going to cut it alone. If anyone has any actual dirt on him, I've missed it. There's way scummier targets imo.

bulba ISO next...
Thank you I was worried I was the only one @ Calc...
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:26 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

Domo, what's your read on me?
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:29 am

Post by Calcifer »

Haven't read 62 or 63 yet, but a message to the primary member of the Serene hydra.

If my hunch is correct...I've seen your posts before, and I know that your posts here are you. (They certainly fit what I know to be your modus operandi.) But I'm going to try and do my best to keep your anonymity while also letting you know who I think you are.

Mr. Red:
(You got a better idea for an alias? :P I could give a full name alias, but I fear that'll make it slightly more obvious)

I know you have a beef with Nacho. And I have to thank you--a wagon on us is exciting. But a lynch on town is boring, and if you actually push this through, it'll be exactly that: lynching town. So, your wagon's great to motivate us. Honestly, this game
is
kinda boring to me, personally, and feels like a drag. So pressure should help me. But you're wrong about Nacho this game. He is town.

So, talk to me, here. I'm not going to ask "who are my other scumbuddies". Instead, I'm asking you to deal in a situation where our slot is town. Ignoring the HEAVY hand our slot has in tainting your reads (and don't claim that we haven't tainted your reads; if you're who I think you are, I KNOW that this fits your methodology), and assuming our slot to be town, what are your reads? Humor me.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:40 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1569, Shadi1337 wrote:Domo, what's your read on me?
I'll ISO you next, at the moment I can't say I have a strong read on you at all.

I can see bulba scum more easily. I got a weak townread from mac, but he hardly posted. Bulba pinged a few times but at the same time there's scumhunting going on, I thought his pressing of prohawk felt town so I'm not sold. But not as town as calcifer.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Serene »

Calc which head do you consider my primary head
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

Sounds good, waiting excitingly for the result. Hope you'll get at least something out of it.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:46 am

Post by Calcifer »

In post 1572, Serene wrote:Calc which head do you consider my primary head
The head I called "Mr. Red". (Full name--J. Idiot* Red.) I don't know who else is in your hydra, mind you. Heck, I could be wrong about Mr. Red even being a member of your hydra, even though a ton of your posts I can read in
exactly
his tone, matching perfectly what I've seen of his playstyle. But I'd say that he'd *probably* be the one posting the most (he posts a lot), and almost certainly would be the strongest advocate of our slot being scum. And while he
has
played with me, the scumread is far, FAR more probable to be due to Nacho.

Like I said, if I'm correct, he should know that I know.

*Not meant as an insult. Just part of the alias. :P While lynching me is certainly idiotic, the people on my lynch are by no means idiots.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”