Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:49 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

anything other than*, if you wanna go for me, fine. * (punctuation!)
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1671, Brian Hollywood wrote:Deadline should be approaching rather quickly.
Thank you for that timely observation.

Who do you want to lynch, and why?
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Zdenek »

So Ank is soaring up the scum-charts, and Nero constantly insulting Serene makes no sense if he's town.
I still want to lynch the obv-scum Stevie, but Calcifer is probably scum so he can go too.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1677, Zdenek wrote:So Ank is soaring up the scum-charts, and Nero constantly insulting Serene makes no sense if he's town.
I still want to lynch the obv-scum Stevie, but Calcifer is probably scum so he can go too.
There is not a single phrase in this post that I agree with. Aside from Nero's insults, but they make no sense whatever his alignment.

In other news, Syr pointed out a little while ago that this game could use some policy lynches. I'm kinda sad that I don't really favor policy lynches.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1637, Rift Adrift wrote:So, after our conclave, I'm reversing course again on bulbafenix. Syr tells me that not flipping a shit over a healthy lookig bandwagon is a null tell with the bulba half of the hydra.

We'd also be willing to compromise on TMT or Goat, but this is what we want to happen.

VOTE: bulbafenix
Serene, Orcinus, work with us here.

Babel-17
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:50 am

Post by KingCrabd »

What am I, chopped liver?

TMT looks to have flaked multiple games, and he's getting replaced/prodded seemingly everywhere.
Goat... I don't even remember goat. That's not really good.
Stevie has gone how long with his case promise now?
Once is forgivable, twice is meh, third time is OMGWTFBBQ.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:52 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 1376, Metal Sonic wrote:Cabd where'd you get that checklist

i want one for my self

if you have more please do share
http://craphound.com/spamsolutions.txt
I just modified that. It's the source of them all.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:55 am

Post by Serene »

In post 1678, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 1677, Zdenek wrote:So Ank is soaring up the scum-charts, and Nero constantly insulting Serene makes no sense if he's town.
There is not a single phrase in this post that I agree with. Aside from Nero's insults, but they make no sense whatever his alignment.

In other news, Syr pointed out a little while ago that this game could use some policy lynches. I'm kinda sad that I don't really favor policy lynches.
I agree with 100% of what Zdenek says, and 0% of what you say - exceptt that I don't policy lynch either.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Serene »

In post 1680, KingCrabd wrote:Stevie has gone how long with his case promise now?
I'd rather lynch Neroscum first, or Calciscum, but Steviescum works too.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1680, KingCrabd wrote:What am I, chopped liver?

TMT looks to have flaked multiple games, and he's getting replaced/prodded seemingly everywhere.
Goat... I don't even remember goat. That's not really good.
Stevie has gone how long with his case promise now?
Once is forgivable, twice is meh, third time is OMGWTFBBQ.
No, you're just not around much. How are you feeling about your Shadi vote?
In post 1682, Serene wrote:

I agree with 100% of what Zdenek says, and 0% of what you say - exceptt that I don't policy lynch either.
In post 1682, Serene wrote:

We have some points of agreement, I think. If I were the policy-lynching type, Nero would be pretty high up on my list.

Babel-17
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Serene »

In post 1684, Rift Adrift wrote:We have some points of agreement, I think. If I were the policy-lynching type, Nero would be pretty high up on my list.
Yeah but he's scum
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

You have me right now, though, don't you?

I dunno. This isn't the town-shadi I brutally murdered last time I played with him, but I'm not 100% sure it's scum-shadi either.

If we can form a townbloc I'm fine with us voting together. I just had a realization about orci I need to check on though, so i'm going to get back to you on that in a bit.

Also, from a quick-re-skim, my blood is boiling for a VT claim way outside of any wagon being formed on TIP.
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Nero »

serene you're an egregious piece of shit. just stop fuckingt contributing in this thread for the love of god. why the fuck does the ignore button not work in games?
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Also WTF was that "deadline is approaching quickly" shit. Did he mean to post that somewhere else, perhaps? Scum might have daychat, not sure, is Encryptor defined as normal?
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Nero »

you're like the most intolerable cunt to grace the site. your claim was not required, your mental breakdown was pathetic. your reads are irrational, incoherent and just generally trash. why the fuck are you even on this site? what motivates you to post?
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1685, Serene wrote:
In post 1684, Rift Adrift wrote:We have some points of agreement, I think. If I were the policy-lynching type, Nero would be pretty high up on my list.
Yeah but he's scum
We are all pretty stubborn apparently. When I feel like my reads are shit, then I'm a lot more open to what other people's reads are. I don't feel like my reads are shit, and I'm getting pretty decent read-consensus with my partner.

Babel-17
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Nero »

you're the literal epitome of retarded. you're incredulously delusional and just plainly terrible.

jesus christ just self delete serene.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Never mind about orci, I was getting vibes of him suggesting policying his scum partner like another game I saw orciscum in, but it was drmaonic he wanted to PL. Forget it.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Nero, you're really not helping anything. Can you two please go get a room or take it to general chat boards or something?

Do you even have reads in this game other than serene?
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by Nero »

stop fucking imitating serene by adding the -scum prefix to people who you fos. its fucking pathetic.
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Nero »

i've told you who i townread and why, i've told you who i fucking fos. kingcrabd, hydra with serene next game pl0x.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1686, KingCrabd wrote:You have me right now, though, don't you?

I dunno. This isn't the town-shadi I brutally murdered last time I played with him, but I'm not 100% sure it's scum-shadi either.

If we can form a townbloc I'm fine with us voting together. I just had a realization about orci I need to check on though, so i'm going to get back to you on that in a bit.

Also, from a quick-re-skim, my blood is boiling for a VT claim way outside of any wagon being formed on TIP.
We have quite a few players contending for the village idiot crown.

I am feeling better about orcinus.

Babel-17
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Rift, town block building, talk to me.

And yes, I honestly worry that if we get to LYLO it is going to be a "I vote for you because I dislike you not because I scumread you" idiot ball festival.
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Nero »

no one's going to fuycking do that and if they do they're mentally regressed retards who deserve to lose. stop being unnecessarily paranoid and vote who you fucking scumread.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1697, KingCrabd wrote:Rift, town block building, talk to me.

And yes, I honestly worry that if we get to LYLO it is going to be a "I vote for you because I dislike you not because I scumread you" idiot ball festival.
dude I've been talking town block to blockheads for days.

orcinus, serene, dramonic you.

Domo, Ank, Zdenek, Metal Sonic, Baby Spice

Nero, TiP

All in my townpile/sorta-townpile at the moment, grouped more or less in the order of willingness to work with/compromise.

Babel-17

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”