Mini Normal 1460 - Normalville Mafia (GAME OVER)

Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:11 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 648, Slandaar wrote:She is like the kingpin, everything falls into place when she flips.
Could you already point out how the falling into place-thing would happen for the scenario where she flips scum and for the scenario where she flips town? No harm in doing that in advance, right?
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:43 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Vote Count

Elyse (4) - Baezu, Slandaar, SunnyDays, grimgroove
(L-3)

Nachomamma8 (3) - Red Dragon, PeregrineV, Ztife
Baezu (4) - Nachomamma8, Elyse, Nachopappa, Darthe (L-4)

Red Dragon (1) - chernobylcitybus

Not Voting (1) - BP
With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch or no lynch. No deadline until BP is replaced.

Mod Note:

I made this votecount on my 3DS so my apologies for its' quality.
Not a dayvig.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:58 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Yeah...

Sorry about that, guys...

Back to Nacho I go

Unvote: Baezu

Vote: Nachomamma
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:25 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Nacho is scum for drivelling

I will never again be swayed by his evil ways.

Pure, pure evil
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:55 am

Post by Darthe »

I so hate you.

Grim, I don't see the point in arguing with you about my alignment. The only way that you would know it is if you were mafia and I doubt severely that you are so either point out logically why I am not in your eyes *without* having to use the scapegoat of my connection to other people that you find scummy aka why you do so on its own merits, or you won't have credibility in this.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:00 am

Post by Grimgroove »

@Darthe:

Well, for starters, I think my is what you are looking for, or at least a start of it.
I think your switch to Baezu is too sudden given the poor reason you provide with it.
So yeah, mind responding to that one?
I'll ISO myself to see what else I commented on with regards to you, but you pop in and out of my attention zone quite easily, that's why I don't have a case on you ready yet.

PS: I never claimed I was certain of your alignement? I just feel more confident in thinking you are scum, but that doesn't make me dead-certain.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:23 am

Post by Darthe »

Easy enough. I didn't want Beazu lynched before his directly contradictory statement. He has been town (if not pro-town) in my eyes for most of the game and yet I recognize that the RD train isn't going anywhere and Beazu has managed to diminish my confidence in him by introducing blatantly poor statements, the one that I quoted being the tipping point for me.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:26 am

Post by Grimgroove »

But it's not a contradictory statement, using hypocrisy as an argument against someone is very common practice. I've never seen it happen that when someone uses it, he gets a scumread on him instead of a townread as a result. Yet it happened here.

I'd ask which other statements you find blatantly poor, but given the tipping point has not succeeded in convincing me, I don't think the others will either.

Is RD your only alternative scumread?
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:27 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Miss Stranger replaces BP effective immediately.

Day 1 will end on July 6th, at 12:30 PM EST (In (expired on 2013-07-06 12:30:00)).
Not a dayvig.
Miss Stranger
Miss Stranger
Goon
Miss Stranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:59 am

Post by Miss Stranger »

Hello dears, I've been reading the topic since I applied for replacement but it's going to take me a few hours more, probably. Once I'm done I'll give my initial thoughts!
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Goon
Red Dragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:24 am

Post by Red Dragon »

In post 652, Nachopappa wrote:Yeah...

Sorry about that, guys...

Back to Nacho I go

Unvote: Baezu

Vote: Nachomamma
man, I'm really not liking your schizophrenic behavior right now.
In post 657, Grimgroove wrote: Is RD your only alternative scumread?
yes, he has on;y made points on me for the past 20 pages.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:40 am

Post by Baezu »

Lmao!!!

RD that is pretty scummy to tunnel on you so hard...I as well noticed the schizophrenic behavior in vote jumping but it's still not as scummy as having only one read.
Miss Stranger
Miss Stranger
Goon
Miss Stranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Miss Stranger »

Okay, I'm mostly done reading this, it took me a lot more than I initially thought.. -_-

Well, I better get some sleep now, I'll try to post my reads as soon as possible, and perhaps a collective table with everyone's reads so we can compare and analyse easier. Good night ^^;
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

The deadline is in 3 days. I have the feeling quite some people are hiding as this moment of truth draws nearer.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 650, Grimgroove wrote: Could you already point out how the falling into place-thing would happen for the scenario where she flips scum and for the scenario where she flips town? No harm in doing that in advance, right?
Scum: Baezu and Dragon
Town: Uh won't happen. Baezu, PV, Cher.
Miss Stranger
Miss Stranger
Goon
Miss Stranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:01 am

Post by Miss Stranger »

So, current reads, will start with people with most votes first since the deadline is approaching.

Elyse:
First thing that strikes me about her is contradiction ("I like being able to kill someone without anyone else weighing in." vs "Wagons... vote" / "I agree with Slandaar... vote"). Clearly she is okay with sheeping and being influenced by someone else. I like her stance on NL, I'm against it, too (but then, everybody sort of is). indicates further "good point, let's lynch those". I like , she finally appears with strong opinions on her own. Post is off. Elyse accusing someone else of sheeping reads? 2 posts later, she sheeps Nachomamma's reads.
He says that he's willing to be lynched, but then asks if we want him to claim? What's that about? If you want to be lynched, what's the point of claiming and possibly stalling your lynch?
I hope she's not being serious here. Nobody is willing to self-lynch, that's gamethrowing. Obviously he was reaction testing to see if someone will wagon him. I'm going to have to say I don't like her defence against Nachomamma, although she makes a few good points. I really, really don't like the further contradiction "I agree about this lynch" vs "I like to kill someone without influence" vs "Am I supposed to have unique reads or something? Am I not allowed to agree with the general consensus?". Some backseat scumhunting posts. I like . In fact I like the further posts.

In general however, Elyse shapes up as more of an enigma, very slightly leaning towards mafia, but I'm going to go currently with a null. Sheeping reads is simply not alarming enough for me.
Miss Stranger
Miss Stranger
Goon
Miss Stranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:34 am

Post by Miss Stranger »

Baezu:
Insta-FoS on BP for voting NL. Apparently that alarmed everybody, and I'm not going to lie, it alarmed even me when I was reading the thread before replacing. Defending someone for a good reason is not scummy. I like she picks on classic scum tells, these are likely the most genuine ones and not something scum would twist and fabricate to frame an innocent. "I feel the scum would want to NK me" is quite bold, but could be WIFOM. Everybody found Future scummy, the point about Slandaar is null. I agree about Darthe however, that "let's hammer" was suspicious (could have been reaction test, not sure?). I think calling out scumteams this early is a waste of time however, we could definitely use D1 reads to link scumteams, but I don't think that could happen during D1. Her scumteam couples change with every other post, further confirming my view. (this is more of a null tell). If a post seems "incredibly scummy", why aren't you voting the poster? "I'm town as fuck" is not going to work on anybody. She points out the same things about Elyse I noticed before without even reading Nachomamma and her comments. Clearly I'm not the only person who feels irked about it. I like that. Baezu, what are your general reads, specifically about people on your wagon?

I'm leaning town on Baezu at this point.
Miss Stranger
Miss Stranger
Goon
Miss Stranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:59 am

Post by Miss Stranger »

Nacho, I'd really like to know how Elyse suddenly ceases being scummy and Baezu becomes scummy. Without referencing ongoing games, I'm also eager to call out scumteams and change my opinion mid-day. That's something coming from excitement at seeing something others probably don't see. It's not helpful and most likely a waste of time, but not necessarily scummy. Her vote on you was not opportunistic, it was out of annoyance that everyone sort of suspects you but nobody actually votes you. Fair point on chaining lynches however, but not scummy enough. I think you are wrong about Baezu, all in all.

Now explain me what made Elyse town to you.
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:12 am

Post by SunnyDays »

Sorry guys, I'll post after work today
Miss Stranger
Miss Stranger
Goon
Miss Stranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:09 am

Post by Miss Stranger »

Darthe:
Claim and hammer, I hope that was a reaction test. Post may seem like a joke, but I actually somehow like it. It feels uneasy when you don't know how many enemies you are facing and to what extend you should trust others around you. I don't however see how Future's post screamed town or how Ztife's case was "town read". It was a long wall of information instead of analysis, everyone can tell why NL on D1 is bad. BP was obviously playing too much EpicMafia. Next, Darthe says NL on D1 is good? Didn't he just award Ztife a town read for saying the opposite? I think he either didn't read Ztife's post or didn't understand it; or probably goes with the flow, all of those speak bad. If he doesn't like people on Future's train, why is it that he doesn't like people jumping off either? Next, he predicts scum team right after accusing Baezu of doing the same, Elyse style. Nice reaction test, though, if it indeed was intended as such. I agree about SunnyDays, he's most likely a VI, sorry no offence. Some fluff posts, ignoring them. What does even mean? He criticises the poorly made analysis but bases conclusions off it? : of course RD didn't want to die, that's just stupid. Again, Elyse style he takes his actions as literally as possible, because that's most convenient (he thinks he can't get blame for misinterpretation, because after all RD said "lynch me" in straight text).
Weak shit bargaining here, this is definitely what I expect of scum play. So, yes. I will happily vote myself if you flip town. Question is, since you don't actually think I am scum as evidenced by your response to Grimgrooves post above, why do you want to kill another townie if you flip as one as well?
Except you don't actually mean that, do you?
Then comes this:
Fuck, I really wanted you to be town. How did this drivel make its way into a case? How can you admit to doing one thing and simultaneously continue to accept it in yourself while condemning it in another? Worse, using that as a point against them.

I want this day to end, I want info, and it is tiring to watch continue.

unvote vote: beazu
All this game, throughout the entire game, you build a case against Red Dragon, you are certain he is scum and all that jazz. Suddenly Baezu looks like a sizeable wagon and you instantly forget about Red Dragon and hop there immediately, based on completely nonexistent scum read. I'm sorry, but that's as scummy as it gets. Refer to Antagon in Newbie 1391 and Honest Abel in Newbie 1344.

VOTE: Darthe
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:47 am

Post by Grimgroove »

I like the new arrival a lot.

Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:05 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Me too. He explains it so well for a dummy like me. It's like Scumcases for Dummies

Well done.

Vote: Darthe

You goin down down down
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:21 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Vote Count

Elyse (3) - Baezu, Slandaar, SunnyDays (L-4)
Nachomamma8 (3) - Red Dragon, PeregrineV, Ztife (L-4)
Baezu (3) - Nachomamma8, Elyse, Darthe (L-4)
Darthe (3) - Miss Stranger, grimgroove, Nachopappa (L-4)

Red Dragon (1) - chernobylcitybus

Not Voting (0) - No One; yay democracy!
With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch or no lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2013-07-06 12:30:00)).
SunnyDays and chernobylcitybus were prodded.
Not a dayvig.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Will catchup here tonight.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:36 am

Post by Baezu »

Miss Stranger, thank you for your very thorough analysis and recap of the past posts. Thank you for believing that I'm town. I am extremely new at this forum and grim had it right when he analyzed my reads to nacho in post 623. I honestly think Nachomamma is town. I agree with him being on my wagon - I've played like shit. Elyse I'm feeling more and more null towards. She and Nacho may actually both be town. Darthe I think is scum especially how Darthe flopped from me being town to an immediate vote once momentum was high. Since I've said before that I think Darthe is scum and his wagon is now picking up, I'm willing to jump on. I also really like Grim's case on Ztife. It actually seems almost as strong as the case on Darthe. That would be my pick for tomorrow's lynch. Yes, I've been coasting and mostly reading other people's posts and going off of those and not really having many new nor original ideas but I imagine that's how all people start out. It's not a scumtell - at least it's not in my case.

Not sure of the roles in this game or even what they are and how many they are but I'd love to have doc prot tonight. Thanks!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”