Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Cabd »

Sup. Mostly caught up, gimme a few minutes.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 535, Andrius wrote:
VoteCount

KillerApple [4] - Ankamius, xReckonerx, Metal Sonic, macmollie
So why are you four voting for blindingly obvious town? Especially you mollie I missed you sooo much and this isn't you.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Because you replaced scum.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Cabd »

Nah. But whatevers I'm sure i'll see your flawless reasoning as I read up.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by macmollie »

oh god cabd you are fucking scum aren't you

if you read the game you would know your slot is not obvious town. and no way you read the entire game from the time you replaced in to the time you posted. hint: I have an idea of the speed that you read.

jesus christ

@ venny

your nexus case is good. we had him as scum, then mac and he got into a fight and he looked better but I did not like how I had to yank reads out of him so he has been moved back to unsure.

mac wants metal deaddeaddeaddead
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by Desperado »

Mollie, Andrius contacted me several hours before I actually replaced in. That looks like 100% confirmation bias to me.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 555, Desperado wrote:Mollie, Andrius contacted me several hours before I actually replaced in. That looks like 100% confirmation bias to me.
that is a different situ desp cos yours was a game flake while apple quit cos she got caught in a lie

can you appreciate the difference?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Cabd »

I've been on standby for a while now actually. Like I was only three pages not current. I like watching games. I love Andy. I live the flavor. He put the request out and I jumped into his lap.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by Cabd »

But I'm still gonna have to re read etc.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 556, macmollie wrote:
In post 555, Desperado wrote:Mollie, Andrius contacted me several hours before I actually replaced in. That looks like 100% confirmation bias to me.
that is a different situ desp cos yours was a game flake while apple quit cos she got caught in a lie

I don't think you understand what I meant. You said you didn't believe that he had caught up that fast and implied it had reinforced your scumread.

I was telling you that your accusation doesn't necessarily hold because it assumes he had no knowledge prior to replacing.

And while I do appreciate the differences I also think it's a little arrogant to assume that you are the reason they quit. They weathered a lot more heat earlier in the game without quitting.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 559, Desperado wrote:
In post 556, macmollie wrote:

I don't think you understand what I meant. You said you didn't believe that he had caught up that fast and implied it had reinforced your scumread.

I was telling you that your accusation doesn't necessarily hold because it assumes he had no knowledge prior to replacing.

And while I do appreciate the differences I also think it's a little arrogant to assume that you are the reason they quit. They weathered a lot more heat earlier in the game without quitting.
I think you misunderstand me. I don't think that I am the reason they quit, I think they quit cos they got in a lie. <---- the reason is entirely their own and I don't think it mattered who pointed it out.

if you want to make a case as to why they would have pulled a stunt like that and be town, go for it. the thing is, is what they have said does not add up. are you just going to ignore this? have you even done any thinking about it? what is the town motivation for saying "oh I read some games and metal is always like this" when if you read his games he isn't. she then pulled an example out of her ass that did in no way justify the "he always plays like this" stance.

if cabd subbed into a town slot then he is going to have to work at it. so far I am unimpressed. and your defense of him lacks even the sophistication of a chainsaw it looks more like a machete or mebbe even scissors.

cabd if you are town then show me you are town. coming into the thread and saying "oh mollie why do you wanna lynch obvtown it is not like you" is the lamest entrance I have ever seen and makes me think that cabd has
not
been keeping up with the game or read it like he implied that he did in his very first post.

have you even read the game desp? cos right now I am thinking no. or at least not fully. you just kinda sheeped onto venny's case on nexus and blustered about how you were sheeping to begin with.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by Cabd »

I know you really want me to be scum mollie. But i'm not.

I knew my wincon way before my bro Andy hooked me up. It's obvious from an outside perspective but whatever. You wanna lynch me after I'm done talking then fine, btu I'm gonna get my say out there. Also andy hooked me up with a deadline extension so I got my time to do this right.

I'm working on a nice big post to kick off our dinner date, if you want one? Cause I can get us a reservation at a nice mexican place down the street.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by macmollie »

will anxiously await that for that wall...
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Post by Cabd »

I’ll start with the four people voting for me cuz whynot. One per post, I like mini-walls more.

Ank first.

50 is where the vote goes down. It’s pretty damn RVS-ish from where I stand.

Unvotes in 61 for tierce’s questioning

Votes back to KA in 105. Man if all it takes for you to drop a scumread is a simple response like 104, you must really like waffles.

You say 115 and 121 pinged in 123. But then in 137 you say it was actually a super weak case? IDGI.

Re: 465, does bad logic a scum make?

All I see is killer using the wrong phrase, people pushing apple for it, them realizing they fucked up, and replacing out from sheer stopped-trying-ness?

Also, some lie that is. I’m current on plenty of ongoing games that i'm not playing in too. All I see is a newbie giving up here when they get stonewalled by a very intimidating player.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 562, macmollie wrote:Image

will anxiously await that for that wall...
Dammit I'm middle class but I can't afford that.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

Guess that make reckoner next. here goes.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I like how Cabd is trying to diffuse his own wagon instead of scumhunting.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by Cabd »

One thing at a time, Ank. You can answer my questions though.

My first job is to derail this shitty wagon on a town player, and then you get to suffer through my reads.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by Cabd »

Reckoner, Re: 134, what exactly do you mean by connotation. Your experience does not necessarily match everyone’s experience/definition. Can you explain that post?

151/152 Not gonna disagree there in that superflorous adjectives are scummy.

193/197, Any reason you’re telling nacho no instead of actually looking at his case for appletown? Because I don’t really see you actually evaluating the case.

239, THAT IS A FUCKING NEWBTOWN TELL MY ARCEUS

241 It’s still a newbtown tell. You’re like me, you read VIs as scum often. I bet you always scumread varsoon and his type too.

250 you’re still not actually engaging nacho on his case?

400 Flavor claims mean jack shit but it’s still the truth so meh

457 How is a wagon with 4 votes on it “fallen to pieces?”

So basically what I don’t get in case it’s not painfully obvious, reckoner, is why you’ve been sidestepping any evidence to the contrary on your scumread of apple? I mean you keep interacting with Nacho but not any of his POINTS.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by Nexus »

In post 536, Venmar wrote:I feel like Nexus far too easily flips his reads upon light of a claim.
Isn't this what most people do?

Surely you should be saying this about everyone who unvoted when KA claimed? They're changing their reads in light of a claim. Particularly those who jumped on a different wagon straightaway.

The rest of your post is just you saying things that I can't particularly argue against, and using my scum game as Breaking Bad is cute but this is the way I've spent the last year or so playing, scum or town so.

The fact that you're absolutely adamant that I'm scum, and wasted your time making that post, but don't seem to be looking at other candidates is worrying.

Desperado's jump is horrific.

I would like to discuss the merits of scum/town replacing out at some point, but either way it's a dick move by KA, and it only serves to cause more confusion.
Trans rights are human rights.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by Ankamius »

All quotations from #563.
50 is where the vote goes down. It’s pretty damn RVS-ish from where I stand.
It wasn't.
Unvotes in 61 for tierce’s questioning

Votes back to KA in 105. Man if all it takes for you to drop a scumread is a simple response like 104, you must really like waffles.
No. The three reads I gave were the only non-null reads I had at the time, which I specifically said at the time. I gave the reason for the Tierce scum read, and the response from her made me return that point to null. That's not waffling.
You say 115 and 121 pinged in 123. But then in 137 you say it was actually a super weak case? IDGI.
No. I said #123 was the result of me pushing a weak case to get a response (which I said at the time). #114 was the case I referred to.
Re: 465, does bad logic a scum make?
The logic he specifically used looks like scum.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by Cabd »

Walk me through that part about 465 then, please?

And what exactly prior to post 50 made you vote apple?
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by Nexus »

Newbie game where I insult people and am confident and right and TOWN

Upick game where I insult people and am sort of confident and TOWN

Blablah aggressive and TOWN

Aggressiveish and SCUM OMG

Lurky as fuck and SCUM

Also there's Ponybash where I was lurky as fuck and TOWN and then Breaking Bad where I was confident and SCUM

So like, using one game as meta is dumb. I've got three TOWN games where I go hypo aggressive and two SCUM games so it's not indicative of alignment.

Done with this argument not, going to work, BYE
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:55 pm

Post by Nexus »

Oh wait I was scum in Ponybash but I was still LURKY AS FUCK
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Ankamius »

#245 is a completely disorganized mess. He's basically continuing his thoughts in #243 and it looks more like he's looking for an excuse to start something on his town reads than anything else. I don't see how town would ever make that kind of statement.

--
Both the posts he had made before I voted him.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”