Mini Normal 1460 - Normalville Mafia (GAME OVER)

Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Darthe »

Why oh why is MS filled with apathetic mafia players? Do you all just spam multiple games until you find something you like?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Elyse »

1 day till deadline!
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Goon
Red Dragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by Red Dragon »

In post 697, Nachopappa wrote:Um, Nacho

I'm gonna cry if you die

<3
why are you constantly on his dick all the time?
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Goon
Red Dragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Red Dragon »

Ahh I got a day and a half to change my vote, should be fine.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 700, Darthe wrote:Why oh why is MS filled with apathetic mafia players? Do you all just spam multiple games until you find something you like?
Agreed very much with that.
I won't be part of a lynch on Baezu though.
Will get into your other reply later.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:55 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

@ Darthe, to your (not going to quote it, it's a bit too long for that and I see no ponit of a quote war).

First thing I need to say: Stranger = BP. If you were very suspect of BP, there's no reason to be null on Stranger. I think it was brought up by someone before, but if your top-suspect replaced out, it's quite scummish not to be aware of that.

This part I have to quote because it shows the way how you are so terribly wrong about your reasons for voting Baezu, and how you are probably misrepping her on purpose:
However, literally attacking someone for something as you yourself do it is not the kind of illogical belief that I ever allow to go on without repercussion in a game.
This is NOT what Baezu did. Look at your own post when voting her:
In post 640, Darthe wrote:
In post 629, Baezu wrote:
Elyse, why do you have a problem with me doing the same stuff you're doing?
Why does that make me scum? I have voted on 3 people this entire game. You've had your votes on: Kattaze, gooner, Slandaar, reddragon, and me; you've FoS'd future (post #155). Perhaos the people you haven't voted are your scum buddies.
\
Fuck, I really wanted you to be town. How did this drivel make its way into a case? How can you admit to doing one thing and simultaneously continue to accept it in yourself while condemning it in another? Worse, using that as a point against them.

I want this day to end, I want info, and it is tiring to watch continue.

unvote vote: beazu
This is not the same thing. Baezu didn't vote someone for doing the same thing as he did, he voted someone who blamed him for doing something she did herself. In fact,h e's doing toh er what you later claim to do to him. Except that you're lying. You really should be lynched.

This is exactly why I wanted you to explain in detail why you voted on Baezu: to make it as clear as possible to anyone your reasons are very, very flawed. Like I said before: the switch from "Baezu is not an option" to "Lynch Baezu" after one post by her is not backed up in a satisfactory way, despite the switch being close to 180 degrees (even though you now claim you had doubts about her before, you did say she was not an option. You can't weasle your way out of that, yet you try).

About my play being derp: it quite possibly is. But I have no way to know if your comments are honest or if you're just scum trying to make me doubt my reads. I propose we move this subject to the post-game discussions, where I will be open to any crticisms on my play. It's obvious I'm still learning.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 698, ac1983fan wrote:
Ztife and chernobylcitybus will be prodded. If they do not post before the deadline they will be replaced during the night.
@mod: not meaning to question your authority, but isn't it more customary to replace players during the phase we're currently in, and extend the deadline until they are? Two flaking players in a field of generally inactive ones is a considerable handicap for progress.
Miss Stranger
Miss Stranger
Goon
Miss Stranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:17 am

Post by Miss Stranger »

@Darthe:
Do you seriously think I'm buying your case against Baezu? I already pointed out in my previous, independent, post-by-post analysis on Elyse: she contradicts herself all the time and then accuses people of being scum for things she herself does. First post: "I want to kill someone without influence". Rest of the game: "I agree with that", "Yes, that's sort of true", "Mhm, lynch him". I don't want to repeat myself. Read my own post about Elyse. The essence is: accusing someone of things you yourself do renders your case void and drops you down the scumslope. Do I need to explain that? Fine, I will.

Assume Johnny does X. According to Alfred, X is very scummy. Alfred has been doing X all game. By Alfred's own logic, he himself is mafia. The self-declared mafia accuses Johnny of being scum. Johnny points out how Alfred is wrong. You say pointing out how Alfred is wrong is scummy.

So to sum up, you:
1) switch sheepportunistically on Baezu, ignoring your mega-suspect (his wagon had lost momentum by that time)
2) ignore all town reads on Baezu
3) say Baezu is scummy using a self-contradictory logic
4) say I'm committing a logical fallacy for ignoring town reads on you

Explain to me how is your case valid and why you shouldn't be lynched already. "Talking out of your ass" is not an acceptable defence. Also I'm a she (and so is Baezu).
Miss Stranger
Miss Stranger
Goon
Miss Stranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:20 am

Post by Miss Stranger »

@EVERYONE

Make sure you vote today to achieve a lynch. It was already explained how no-lynch is a poor development.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:08 am

Post by Grimgroove »

@EVERYONE:
GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE!!!
Damn. 1 day until deadline and everyone decides to evaporate?
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:17 am

Post by ac1983fan »

In post 706, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 698, ac1983fan wrote:
Ztife and chernobylcitybus will be prodded. If they do not post before the deadline they will be replaced during the night.
@mod: not meaning to question your authority, but isn't it more customary to replace players during the phase we're currently in, and extend the deadline until they are? Two flaking players in a field of generally inactive ones is a considerable handicap for progress.
Under most circumstances you would be correct. However, Day One already has one extra week, and I have already extended the deadline once. Any further deadline extensions and we'll be in Day One for close to four weeks. Additionally, neither Ztife nor chernobylcitybus have recieved the three prods normally necessary for a replacement, so in order to replace them I must give them a fair warning.
Not a dayvig.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:10 am

Post by Ztife »

Unvote, Vote: Baezu

Gonna post more later, but of the 2 im liking this one better.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:12 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Not surprised.
Anyone who's town and currently voting Baezu should switch votes.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:14 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Unvote, vote Darthe
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:12 am

Post by SunnyDays »

If we don't get a majority needed on a player prior to deadline what happens? Do we just not lynch?
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:15 am

Post by SunnyDays »

I'm going to give my townreads if that helps anyone at all

One second
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:16 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Townreads are good, but voting is better.
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:21 am

Post by SunnyDays »

Actually looking at the player list I feel like everyone is exactly where I thought previously, varying shades of towniness other than my top three of four scumreads, which I'd rather not talk about because then scum will know who I'm reading as town and scum (besides Elyse and Darthe). If anyone NEEDS a specific read let me know.

VOTE: Darthe
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:27 am

Post by SunnyDays »

By the way, in case the mod missed these gems:
In post 654, Darthe wrote:I so hate you.
In post 681, Darthe wrote:Nacho, stop being fucking retarded plox.
In post 691, Darthe wrote:Beazu said something retarded.
In post 699, Darthe wrote:Nachopop is officially the second worst player that I have ever encountered.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:32 am

Post by Darthe »

^Totally okay to say things like that. It's the difference between the attack of calling someone something and the personal attack of stating that someone is something Ie: you're a retard versus you're being retarded. Welcome to Mafia!
In post 713, Nachopappa wrote:
Unvote, vote Darthe
You realize that you're already voting me.. don't you?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:33 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 717, SunnyDays wrote:Actually looking at the player list I feel like everyone is exactly where I thought previously, varying shades of towniness other than my top three of four scumreads, which I'd rather not talk about because then scum will know who I'm reading as town and scum (besides Elyse and Darthe). If anyone NEEDS a specific read let me know.

VOTE: Darthe
I R Disappoint.

Past that, still have a town read on you but this post is bad. You don't want scum to know your scumreads so you won't share them on the game thread.. What the literal fuck is that accomplishing?
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:34 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Nope, I wasn't Darthe, you missed it. Check 698 votecount.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:38 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 705, Grimgroove wrote:@ Darthe, to your (not going to quote it, it's a bit too long for that and I see no ponit of a quote war).

First thing I need to say: Stranger = BP. If you were very suspect of BP, there's no reason to be null on Stranger. I think it was brought up by someone before, but if your top-suspect replaced out, it's quite scummish not to be aware of that.

This part I have to quote because it shows the way how you are so terribly wrong about your reasons for voting Baezu, and how you are probably misrepping her on purpose:
However, literally attacking someone for something as you yourself do it is not the kind of illogical belief that I ever allow to go on without repercussion in a game.
This is NOT what Baezu did. Look at your own post when voting her:
In post 640, Darthe wrote:
In post 629, Baezu wrote:
Elyse, why do you have a problem with me doing the same stuff you're doing?
Why does that make me scum? I have voted on 3 people this entire game. You've had your votes on: Kattaze, gooner, Slandaar, reddragon, and me; you've FoS'd future (post #155). Perhaos the people you haven't voted are your scum buddies.
\
Fuck, I really wanted you to be town. How did this drivel make its way into a case? How can you admit to doing one thing and simultaneously continue to accept it in yourself while condemning it in another? Worse, using that as a point against them.

I want this day to end, I want info, and it is tiring to watch continue.

unvote vote: beazu
This is not the same thing. Baezu didn't vote someone for doing the same thing as he did, he voted someone who blamed him for doing something she did herself. In fact,h e's doing toh er what you later claim to do to him. Except that you're lying. You really should be lynched.

This is exactly why I wanted you to explain in detail why you voted on Baezu: to make it as clear as possible to anyone your reasons are very, very flawed. Like I said before: the switch from "Baezu is not an option" to "Lynch Baezu" after one post by her is not backed up in a satisfactory way, despite the switch being close to 180 degrees (even though you now claim you had doubts about her before, you did say she was not an option. You can't weasle your way out of that, yet you try).

About my play being derp: it quite possibly is. But I have no way to know if your comments are honest or if you're just scum trying to make me doubt my reads. I propose we move this subject to the post-game discussions, where I will be open to any crticisms on my play. It's obvious I'm still learning.
First, I treat people as their own player. If I replace into games then I treat myself as different to my replacement to measure myself in comparison to them. Likewise, I do this with other replacements when I see differences. Thus, BP was on my radar and I talked about him but I haven't much about stranger yet because I don't consider him in the same light. I have done this in past games as town and mafia.

Second: Beazu's vote and my stance on Beazu's vote are different entities entirely tied to the scenario. You can choose to read it that way if you wish to, however I did not see Beazu's statement as anything other than hypocritical and opportunistic. To me, this is enough to roll the dice on for D1.

Your play is not bad, I quite enjoy it and the analysis is good honestly. I simply have insight to my alignment and perhaps that is coloring my judgement. Post game sounds nice.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:45 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 707, Miss Stranger wrote:
@Darthe:
Do you seriously think I'm buying your case against Baezu? I already pointed out in my previous, independent, post-by-post analysis on Elyse: she contradicts herself all the time and then accuses people of being scum for things she herself does. First post: "I want to kill someone without influence". Rest of the game: "I agree with that", "Yes, that's sort of true", "Mhm, lynch him". I don't want to repeat myself. Read my own post about Elyse. The essence is: accusing someone of things you yourself do renders your case void and drops you down the scumslope. Do I need to explain that? Fine, I will.

Assume Johnny does X. According to Alfred, X is very scummy. Alfred has been doing X all game. By Alfred's own logic, he himself is mafia. The self-declared mafia accuses Johnny of being scum. Johnny points out how Alfred is wrong. You say pointing out how Alfred is wrong is scummy.

So to sum up, you:
1) switch sheepportunistically on Baezu, ignoring your mega-suspect (his wagon had lost momentum by that time)
2) ignore all town reads on Baezu
3) say Baezu is scummy using a self-contradictory logic
4) say I'm committing a logical fallacy for ignoring town reads on you

Explain to me how is your case valid and why you shouldn't be lynched already. "Talking out of your ass" is not an acceptable defence. Also I'm a she (and so is Baezu).
This post is, in its entirety, bullshit. From the get go we have useless rhetoric (self directed, which helps nobody as its a trap), comment on Elyse who I haven't spoken about besides to mention him/her in my town reads, a completely and utterly illogical hypothetical situation (try and figure out Johnny and Alfred, the only way it works is if one of them knows that they are mafia already and town doesn't so is this a scumslip or am I misreading?), a summation that doesn't work because it ignores my actual points in favor of the players perspective, and then sums it with more self directed rhetoric.

^Everyone should take the time to read my analysis of this post. Death can vindicate this one. Seriously, I wouldn't mind dying to prove myself so long as you all weigh the above post heavily.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:51 am

Post by Darthe »

Btw I'm at L-1, Beazu is L-2.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”