Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:11 am

Post by Amrun »

Metal Sonic was still pretending to be dayvig when he said we should lynch Generic so we don't "waste his shot." Implying he would be alive tomorrow, which doesn't make sense since his ruse was still alive.

I was almost giving him towncred for his generic case, even though I disagree with it, until that.

No, this needs to die.

Also I love cdb
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Ankamius »

UNVOTE: Cabd
VOTE: Metal Sonic

QUINTUPLE POWER VOTER GO

=====[]
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:03 am

Post by Andrius »

VoteCount

Metal Sonic [5] - Amrun, AurorusVox, Generic, macmollie, Ankamius
Dekes [2] - Nachomamma8, tsunami
Amrun [2] - ChannelDelibird, Venmar
Desperado [2] - Tierce, Dekes
Generic [2] - Metal Sonic, xReckonerx
Nexus [1] - Desperado
xReckonerx [1] - Cabd

Not Voting [2] - Nexus, BROseidon

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
Deadline will be July 9th 2013, 4:00pm PST.

Cabd will be V/LA July 4-7.
BROseidon has requested replacement.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:15 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

UNVOTE: Amrun
VOTE: Desperado
#greenshirtthursdays
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:17 am

Post by Venmar »

No... CDB.... no c'mon man. Please don't leave Venny hanging.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:20 am

I'll vote for whichever of Amrun, Desperado and Generic has more votes and I arbitrarily chose Desperado over Generic for now.
#greenshirtthursdays
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 779, macmollie wrote:I think I might honestly be okay with a nexus lynch
Sweet. What did you think about his completely out of proportion self-meta defense?

@ Venmar: Why'd you jump ship so quickly? Your case was good and his initial response was really bad...he took one line from your whole post, tried to cast suspicion on everyone else who did the same thing he did, and tried to say that you writing the case was scummy because you weren't looking at other people too (it didn't make sense the first time, either).

I'm going to remind everyone how inconsistent Nexus' scumhunting has been:
In post 540, Desperado wrote:Last fake dayvig I saw came from scum. Metal Sonic's attempt here looks no better. Someone is going to have to link me to some games with town fake dayvigging before I consider him as town.

Venmar's Nexus case is good. Like really good. Like, I'ma sheep it good.

Vote: Nexus

I'm also going to add to it.

Spoiler: Nexus' idea of scumhunting
In post 224, Nexus wrote:
In post 44, KillerApple wrote:I like this wagon.

UNVOTE: macmollie
VOTE: Generic
Bad
In post 48, Generic wrote:And ain't I the popular one :p

A down day and I now am lead wagon :D
Bad
In post 70, Amrun wrote:Quick question, Tierce -- why aren't you voting me?
This made me uncomfortable
In post 75, Amrun wrote:wait

did my two scummies and join date two years prior to you fool you? :P

I'm not offended at all -- it's a valid question, though way off base. I'm not new to mafia in the slightest, though I don't pretend to be t3h best player evar.

More likely, you are new to MS meta, because the townhunting comment is pretty straightforward and common.

Full town cases are, in fact, terrible, and that's also a pretty standard opinion. Many people here actually believe that sharing townreads at all is something you shouldn't do.

So I return the question to you: how new to mafia games are YOU?
This made me uncomfortable on initial read, re-read showed me I had missed context so nvm.
In post 115, KillerApple wrote:
Ankamius wrote:All 3 of his posts give me bad vibes.
I usually come across as scum when I'm town. I play on another site and my scum survival rate is 100%, but my town survival rate is probably like 5%. And then I say these types of things that make my situation even worse :lol:

@BROseidon- What makes Nacho seem off to you?

Metal Sonic is seriously bothering me. He jumps on the early wagon and then doesn't even bother to say anything after. But because of this he is probably town.

Generic is coming across as frustrated townie so... UNVOTE: Generic
And Ankamius is probably town.
Wow. Bad.
In post 149, Venmar wrote:Yeah no I smell scum screwing up,

Vote: KillerApple
Easy jump. Reck pointed it on, you went straight on that wagon. +100000 sp
In post 172, KillerApple wrote:
In post 168, Generic wrote:The additional case reckoner has begun to poke apple with is even more concerning. I'm not encouraged by apples responses to what seem decent points. And post 150 is a hand waving away of it without looking like he is reacting in a negative way to a momentum gaining wagon.

vote killerapple

You seem to be attempting to hold a measure of control under pressure but you aren't effectively answering the points raised against you, it's vague and dismissive.
Lol I have no control. I will most likely be lynched. The points raised against me are pretty stupid considering I would never be so careless as scum. But I might as well shut my mouth because this post will also be used against me in some way.
xRECKONERx wrote:Trying to offset your scumminess by daring us to lynch also isn't going to work BZZZZZZZZZZZZT
How about this? I
triple dog dare you.
Trying to decide whether this is cocky scum or cocky town. I'm leaning the former now.
In post 173, KillerApple wrote:Btw, Reck is the most town person here.
vote KillerApple
NEVERMIND
In post 186, Dekes wrote:
In post 182, Nachomamma8 wrote:all three have lurking tendencies, so I think they're doing their lurking tendency thing.
I call 'em like I see 'em. I checked Bro's games and he doesn't strike me as the lurking type (in the Newbie you two actually played together he posted like every day). Neither does CDB in the games I checked.

Guess, it's a matter of opinion then whether they're laying low (don't act as if scum never do that) or just lurking for other reasons.
If you are going to use meta, at least use it right.
In post 220, Metal Sonic wrote:Posting on phone

The Apple guy just called me scum when I had only 1 post at rvs? How does that even happen

VOTE: killerapple
In post 221, Metal Sonic wrote:Btw I finished all 9 pages yeah I'm up to scratch
And your opinion is?

I'd be happy with a lynch on Apple or Sonic. I would like to see more from CDB, and I feel that Nacho is town.
In post 280, Nexus wrote:
In post 251, KillerApple wrote:
In post 248, Venmar wrote:Oh my god, just die, take a crossbow to the face or something.
Why don't you just use your scum powers to NK me? I know you're scum, and I'm not moving this vote.
This is a fucking awful fucking post
In post 285, Nexus wrote:
In post 281, macmollie wrote:
In post 280, Nexus wrote:
In post 251, KillerApple wrote:
In post 248, Venmar wrote:Oh my god, just die, take a crossbow to the face or something.
Why don't you just use your scum powers to NK me? I know you're scum, and I'm not moving this vote.
This is a fucking awful fucking post
I agree, I hate them.

it was almost as terribad as your #224
Thanks. It's not quite as bad as your vote on me though. That was fucking spectacular.
In post 298, Nexus wrote:I'm not particularly interested in your reasons, since I know you're wrong. It's not me you have to convince, it's everyone else.

I'm more interested to know why you dislike KA's posts, are happy to call them bad, yet won't help to lynch them, instead preferring to go after me.
In post 298, Nexus wrote:I'm not particularly interested in your reasons, since I know you're wrong. It's not me you have to convince, it's everyone else.

I'm more interested to know why you dislike KA's posts, are happy to call them bad, yet won't help to lynch them, instead preferring to go after me.
In post 371, Nexus wrote:I find Metal Sonic less obnoxious so personally would prefer to see Venmar.

Do you notice a theme? Everyone he attacks, he attacks for either being bad, doing bad things, or making him uncomfortable. #298 in particular seems to be a nice summation of Nexus' theory of scumhunting: "I'm more interested to know why you dislike KA's posts, are happy to call them bad, yet won't help to lynch them, instead preferring to go after me."

And yet, look at this quote from #501 again: "Need to look at the reactions, but anyone saying MS has to be scum is probably stupid.
Bad, yes, scum, i'd say not.
"

Come again? You've made it abundantly clear that bad = scum. What did Metal Sonic do that differentiates his brand of bad from KillerApple and macmollie?
I know Nexus read it because he said my jump was "horrific," but he never answered my question. Probably because he can't.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:06 pm

Nexus is town, be better
#greenshirtthursdays
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 832, ChannelDelibird wrote:Nexus is town, be better
Yeah I heard you say that the first four times. Do you have anything new to add to the conversation or would you like to needlessly reiterate your townread on Nexus again?
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:09 pm

What I'm adding is: You need to stop trying to get a lynch that won't happen. It's not pro-town.
#greenshirtthursdays
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Desperado »

If I had accepted you as the arbiter of which lynches may or may not be viable today I would consider entertaining your opinion on whether me pursuing a scumread were pro-town or not.

But I haven't. So unless you're going to attempt to justify Nexus' inconsistencies for him, can we just take your protestation of his wagon as a given and forgo your incessant, toothless naysaying?
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:20 pm

I'm not trying to paint myself as the arbiter of all lynches. People can feel free to ignore my reads on everyone else. However, on Day 1, when we can lynch literally anyone in the whole game, I am putting my foot down and declaring that I know Nexus well enough that my townread on him is a pretty damn good reason to lynch one of the 16 people who aren't him. It would be pretty silly to do otherwise.
#greenshirtthursdays
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by Desperado »

OK

My point is that I'll be the judge of how silly it would be to pursue Nexus' lynch as soon as he addresses what I asked of him.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:25 pm

That attitude doesn't make you look like determined town in the way you want it to.
#greenshirtthursdays
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by Venmar »

@Desperado - I still think Nexus is scum, his lynch just ISN'T going to happen today though, best you realize that.

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Amrun »

Cdb, is there a post(s) somewhere that explains why you no longer want metal sonic to die and/or why you want me to die? But I'm more interested in your reasons for metal sonic tbh.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 838, ChannelDelibird wrote:That attitude doesn't make you look like determined town in the way you want it to.
That's a shame...I put a lot of work into it.

Venmar: Why, because CBD says so? I don't understand how you put that much effort into a case and then just tossed it aside without anything even approaching a legitimate response from Nexus.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:30 pm

Amrun, I think Metal Sonic's death would be a public service and I'll gladly help lynch him if none of my scumreads are getting lynched. But I'd rather he was killed at night because I don't particularly have a scumread on him.
#greenshirtthursdays
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by Venmar »

No, because everyone says so ( if not said directly then it's painfully obvious ).

Just because i'm not on his wagon doesn't mean I still don't STRONGLY believe him to be scum, it's just a bad time to push his lynch when there's no support for it whatsoever at the moment, that should be the end of the argument. And I did respond to Nexus, FTR.

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 843, Venmar wrote:No, because everyone says so ( if not said directly then it's painfully obvious ).

Just because i'm not on his wagon doesn't mean I still don't STRONGLY believe him to be scum, it's just a bad time to push his lynch when there's no support for it whatsoever at the moment, that should be the end of the argument. And I did respond to Nexus, FTR.
I just don't understand this. Mollie has already supported the wagon and voted with it, and outside of Nacho and CDB I really don't see all of the "painfully obvious" distaste for a Nexus lynch that you do. Can you show it to me?

And I know you responded to him, but he didn't respond back (you might even say, he ignored it), and two days later you unvoted because the wagon was going nowhere. How can you expect it to gain traction when you aren't even invested in it?

You let him off the hook for no discernible reason, even though you just now told me that you STRONGLY believe him to be scum.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I don't want to have to read a wall to understand why people are voting Desperado. Can someone summarize, please?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

please vote generic he is scum so bad

tammy, nacho, even you cdb, nexus too

that guy needs to go

the scum needs to be lynched

if he flips VT I will eat my hat

he will flip scum because he is pinging 100% of the scumtells in the book. he doesn't even deny my accusations against him, just goes "but johnny is doing it too!"

I mean, if you stole the cookie from the cookie jar you are a thief and it it does not matter if johnny did it or not

lynch scum plx
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

if he flips scum we get amrun or ankamius for assoc tells
Ankamius
Ankamius