Mini Normal 1460 - Normalville Mafia (GAME OVER)

Miss Stranger
Miss Stranger
Goon
Miss Stranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Miss Stranger »

I was waiting for Baezu to answer the question, but her response is pretty satisfactory. I think her claim is genuine. I've been suspecting it since the beginning, but kept my mouth shut. The way she requested doctor protection several times before even claiming was a huge giveaway. Baezu is 100% town in my eyes.

It's beyond question she was roleblocked.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:27 am

Post by Nachopappa »

From Baezu's ISO, I can't help but like her "I swear to you" part.
In post 137, Baezu wrote:You guys need to listen to Slandaar. I am TOWN. I swear to you. The reason that I want to lynch BP is because he just seems to me to REEK of scum so why not continue to try to push for someone that I feel is scum? That is also the reason I was not willing to move my vote. But, since people obviously cannot be convinced by my words I will just have to wait for the mafia to NK me n1 to show you my role PM. Maybe there is a doctor out there who is willing to protect me because as I said before, I am TOWN. Also, when I get killed will you please vote for BP. That is my dying wish. For now, I will vote with those who are more experienced and take their word that future is indeed scum. Hopefully you guys are right.

VOTE: Future
I'll finish reading a few more ISOs later. Is it just me, or are Red Dragon's reactions to being pressured way over the top
chernobylcitybus
chernobylcitybus
Townie
chernobylcitybus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:40 am

Post by chernobylcitybus »

VOTE: RedDragon
Because reasons
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:44 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Vote: Red Dragon

Today, you will not distract us with all the AtE to cover up your scumminess this time. You tried to blind us with it, but that's not gonna work.
Miss Stranger
Miss Stranger
Goon
Miss Stranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:47 am

Post by Miss Stranger »

Sometimes I wonder if this is a village or a flock of bleating animals.
Miss Stranger
Miss Stranger
Goon
Miss Stranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:48 am

Post by Miss Stranger »

Elyse, this posts sounds seriously murky.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Baezu »

I just reread nachos iso. He voted for Elyse 3 times and was pretty convinced she was scum. Then when we came back from n1 she immediately puts a vote on rd and gets a Wagon going. I think Elyse is scum trying to earn town cred by bussing her partner bc I believe both Elyse and rd are scum. Even though rd is closer to being lynched I gottavgo with the instigator here. I've gotten bad vibes from her all game. She's a good player, she's just scum.

VOTE: Elyse
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Yeah, it does look like bussing:
In post 369, Red Dragon wrote:
In post 342, Baezu wrote:Dragon, your last few posts :igmeou:
fucking lynch me. ohh and also, scum are on my wagon. Look at the quick hops.
In post 345, Elyse wrote:I think RedDragon is bluffing or something.

He says that he's willing to be lynched, but then asks if we want him to claim? What's that about? If you want to be lynched, what's the point of claiming and possibly stalling your lynch?
fine
vote: reddragon

There is literally no bluff.
In post 347, Baezu wrote:
In post 346, ac1983fan wrote:
BP and thegooner have not posted since the site came back up. I will begin looking for replacements for the both shortly.
I feel good about my gooner vote! :wink:
yeah, and this is not hypocritical in any way at all.
In post 370, Elyse wrote:So you are taking a stand and wanting to lynch yourself because you think that SunnyDays (Future) is scum for replacing in and dropping a towntell, even though you didn't want to lynch him when his wagon was actually popular.

Hm. It's not going to work, so either shape up or commit suicide for no reason because no one will listen to you when you're dead either.
In post 403, Elyse wrote:@RedDragon
I'm "attacking" you because you need some tough love and are acting like a whiny baby for no reason. Come on now.

As far as Baezu is concerned, I never thought her "I swear I'm town" bit was very townie and she does want to lynch ASAP for no real reason. A good deadline lynch if necessary.

Still, my top three scumreads are RD/gooner/Nachomamma.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:21 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 769, Baezu wrote:I checked peregrine. No result. What does that mean?
Why did you check Peregrine? He was not among your scumreads.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 771, Elyse wrote:Scum roleblocked you or you're lying.

It would be best if I went another day without explaining but I will if necessary.

VOTE: RedDragon
You will definitely have to explain it today as far as I'm concerned.

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:50 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 781, Baezu wrote:I just reread nachos iso. He voted for Elyse 3 times and was pretty convinced she was scum. Then when we came back from n1 she immediately puts a vote on rd and gets a Wagon going. I think Elyse is scum trying to earn town cred by bussing her partner bc I believe both Elyse and rd are scum. Even though rd is closer to being lynched I gottavgo with the instigator here. I've gotten bad vibes from her all game. She's a good player, she's just scum.

Why would I kill Nacho as scum? I would've killed you/Slandaar/Grim probably. It doesn't make sense for me to kill Nacho and I don't get why you would vote for someone with less votes if you think both are scum.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 785, Elyse wrote: I would've killed you/Slandaar/Grim probably.
I found that whole defense very cringeworthy, but especially this stuck out. Why, as town, would you be thinking in terms of who you'd kill.
And why those three?
And why the hell not nachomamma? Half of this game was you having quote wars with him.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by Elyse »

Baezu said I would kill Nacho. And I said I wouldn't. God forbid I hypothesize who I would've killed as scum.

Those three all had/have scumreads on me and I had/have townreads on them so I can't get them lynched.

And Nacho wasn't even scumreading me near the end.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 785, Elyse wrote:
In post 781, Baezu wrote:I just reread nachos iso. He voted for Elyse 3 times and was pretty convinced she was scum. Then when we came back from n1 she immediately puts a vote on rd and gets a Wagon going. I think Elyse is scum trying to earn town cred by bussing her partner bc I believe both Elyse and rd are scum. Even though rd is closer to being lynched I gottavgo with the instigator here. I've gotten bad vibes from her all game. She's a good player, she's just scum.

Why would I kill Nacho as scum? I would've killed you/Slandaar/Grim probably. It doesn't make sense for me to kill Nacho and I don't get why you would vote for someone with less votes if you think both are scum.
That is EXACTLY why you would kill nacho as scum. You were scared of him and knew he could push a wagon on you and get you lynched. Of anyone else you have the most motivation to want him dead. Also I love how you associated yourself with the nacho kill. I never mentioned that anywhere in my post. Sounds like a line that scum preplanned to say. Is that a slip? It certainly looks like a blatant scumtell if nothing else. I agree with grim you keep pushing for extensions to explain yourself. Explain yourself now because time is ticking and stalling will only make you look more scummy.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by Baezu »

Cmon guys we've got one

let's do this

its nigh guaranteed

Elyse = scum
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Elyse, if you don't explain why you wouldn't want to be investigats N1, you're getting my vote too.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Votecount

RedDragon (3) - Elyse, chernobylcitybus, Nachopappa (L-3)

Elyse (2) - Baezu, grimgroove

Not Voting (6) - PeregrineV, Slandaar, Ztife, Red Dragon, Miss Stranger, SunnyDays

With 11 players alive it takes 6 votes to lynch or no lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2013-07-22 09:00:00).
Not a dayvig.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by Elyse »

Fine. I'm a miller JOAT.

I have one track, one protection, and one vig shot.

I didn't want Baezu to check me because I appear guilty obviously and it would've been a waste. I used my protection on her.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

@Elyse:

My scenarios after a second of reaction-time to process what you just said:

1) It is a good, solid claim if you are scum; it was very risky to explicitly state that you would not like to be investigated on D1 without any further clarification. I want to say "what?? why did you think you would survive after you breadcrumbed publicly like that - why didn't you say more in case you get NKed?"

2) The claim is out of left field, and it is made with a town mindset.

I would like to hear Baezu explain why he chose to investigate Peregrine. Currently, my recollection of Peregrine is being quite useless and lurky. Also, Nacho has called out Peregrine for not being useful, to the point where he "would not mind if Peregrine had died 10 pages ago." I am concerned, and weary that one of these claims is fake.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by Elyse »

I can prove it with a vig shot tonight.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by Baezu »

Guys, I fucked up. I thought I told the mod I wanted to investigate Peregrine. The reason I was going to investigate him was because he was a null for me and I wanted to confirm or deny whether or not he's town. The mod just informed me that I actually told him that I would investigate Slandaar. Again, same reasoning for investigating him. I didn't investigate nachos cuz I think they're both town. I didn't investigate Elyse bc she told me not to. The other person I would have liked to investigate is Ztife but that will have to wait til n3 if i'm still around.

Again, this might look scummy that I made a mistake in who I thought I investigated but before you get all over my shit, realize that I'm just a person (a person who gets high a lot) and my memory is not as good as it should be and I can make mistakes.

@Elyse, this isn't a bastard game. I highly doubt we have such a complex role as part of this setup. It sounds absurd and completely fabricated tbh. Someone was very creative in making that role - either you or the mod. So again, well played.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by Elyse »

What the fuck? So you're saying you thought you investigated Pere because you were high? But you actually investigated Slandaar? Did you still get no result.

Also, I CAN PROVE MY ROLE WITH A VIG SHOT. You're dumb if you still want me lynched. Or scum.

If anyone's claim is questionable, it's your's, miss odd-night-cop-no-result-on-Pere-JK-I-was-high.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Elyse »

Yeah I don't believe this
VOTE: Baezu
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by SunnyDays »

I'm off of work tomorrow, I'll read through then
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:42 pm

Post by Ztife »

Are millers common here? Haven't encountered one tbh.

Need to think abit about baezu's claim as well, but definitely looks fishy.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”