BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:31 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

Zdenek wrote:
In post 2373, BulbaFenix wrote:Personally, I do not. Bulba and I have been going back and forth on this in our conversations.
Looks like fake hydra-dissonance.
This is laughable.

-Fenix
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 2367, Serene wrote:No he's just trying to throw fucking dirt on us for sinister long term.

Typical scum response.

#3 back, why the fuck can't we lynch Fenix again? I know there are so many easy mislynches to roll through, but we GOT our trim the fat lynch out of the way with Nero.

Today its real scum like Cacifer or Fenix. My vote's for Fenix
I was all for Bulbafenex yesterday and my opinion is unchanged today. There has been very little appetite for his lynch, though. And you guys drifted away from his wagon. :/
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2375, BulbaFenix wrote:
Zdenek wrote:
In post 2373, BulbaFenix wrote:Personally, I do not. Bulba and I have been going back and forth on this in our conversations.
This is laughable.

-Fenix
Tell me about your discussions.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:33 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 2374, Zdenek wrote:
How do you tell the difference?
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:34 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 2376, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 2367, Serene wrote:No he's just trying to throw fucking dirt on us for sinister long term.

Typical scum response.

#3 back, why the fuck can't we lynch Fenix again? I know there are so many easy mislynches to roll through, but we GOT our trim the fat lynch out of the way with Nero.

Today its real scum like Cacifer or Fenix. My vote's for Fenix
I was all for Bulbafenex yesterday and my opinion is unchanged today. There has been very little appetite for his lynch, though. And you guys drifted away from his wagon. :/
I'm starting to think scum here (being fenix). I was not all gung ho about it yesterday (because mac replacing out does not a scumcase make) but it looks worse and worse today on its own. I'd be willing to give you my vote now.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2378, Rift Adrift wrote:
How do you tell the difference?
I have an answer, but I'm not giving it until one of them tells me about their discussions.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:35 am

Post by KingCrabd »

But my vote stays put until stevie answers. It's an important question.
Brian Hollywood
Brian Hollywood
Townie
Brian Hollywood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Brian Hollywood »

In post 2360, Calcifer wrote:
In post 2304, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2301, Calcifer wrote:
In post 2298, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2296, Calcifer wrote:Let Brian Holliday live until Day 3 or Day 4 if he keeps this kind of play up.
I might agree with you if Goat weren't doing the same thing only worse.
so you agree that goat should also die?
what's preventing you from voting them now?
I'm too busy voting Thirdkoopa, and if I wasn't voting him I'd probably be voting letters.

There are a lot of players in this game who need to die.
I don't really think letters is scum this game.
In post 2312, Shadi1337 wrote:Why do people still see Serene as strong town after what happened last round?
Mason claim, general play.
In post 2340, Brian Hollywood wrote:Funny this was the same guy who backed me up as town first day after coming out and getting discussions for me "being scum"
You focus on him calling you town and switching on that read, you don't focus on anything else. Why?
Simple. My vote is on him and its not being removed.

I'm not necessarily focusing on just the fact he called me town and switched but the issue I have is the fact that just bc I asked for a reason behind his logic on Stevie and all of a sudden I'm scum for tryin to "role fish." Hell it would have been more convienent for him to call me scum when I said I was "scum"

I don't see the harm in finding a reasonable explanation in why he voted for Stevie. But I'm scum now for it apparently. *Shrugs* That makes no sense to me.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:43 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 2382, Brian Hollywood wrote:
In post 2360, Calcifer wrote:
In post 2304, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2301, Calcifer wrote:
In post 2298, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2296, Calcifer wrote:Let Brian Holliday live until Day 3 or Day 4 if he keeps this kind of play up.
I might agree with you if Goat weren't doing the same thing only worse.
so you agree that goat should also die?
what's preventing you from voting them now?
I'm too busy voting Thirdkoopa, and if I wasn't voting him I'd probably be voting letters.

There are a lot of players in this game who need to die.
I don't really think letters is scum this game.
In post 2312, Shadi1337 wrote:Why do people still see Serene as strong town after what happened last round?
Mason claim, general play.
In post 2340, Brian Hollywood wrote:Funny this was the same guy who backed me up as town first day after coming out and getting discussions for me "being scum"
You focus on him calling you town and switching on that read, you don't focus on anything else. Why?
Simple. My vote is on him and its not being removed.

I'm not necessarily focusing on just the fact he called me town and switched but the issue I have is the fact that just bc I asked for a reason behind his logic on Stevie and all of a sudden I'm scum for tryin to "role fish." Hell it would have been more convienent for him to call me scum when I said I was "scum"

I don't see the harm in finding a reasonable explanation in why he voted for Stevie. But I'm scum now for it apparently. *Shrugs* That makes no sense to me.

That will certainly take up most of a two week or w/e game day.

Babel-17
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:44 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 2382, Brian Hollywood wrote:Simple. My vote is on him and its not being removed.
This is horrible. You're voting for a town player and have no intent to make yourself useful?
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:50 am

Post by StevieT92 »

In post 2300, KingCrabd wrote:
In post 2271, KingCrabd wrote:
In post 2270, StevieT92 wrote:
In post 2266, KingCrabd wrote:
In post 2258, StevieT92 wrote:
It wasn't a reaction test.
What was it, then?
I joked about only signing up for this game if I got a daykill in the signup thread. It was a joke. I make jokes. I don't go reaction tests cause i'm not a fooking noob
And you thought it was a good idea to bring in a pre-game joke to day two of a game because....?
Still waiting on this too.
Because I f**ing felt like it, you dumbass.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:51 am

Post by StevieT92 »

Also, why does Zdenek think everyone is town? Maybe I should read him next.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:53 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 2312, Shadi1337 wrote:Calcifier seems off compared to last round, or at least not the "usual" Calcifier
Are you soft pushing a Calcifer lynch now?
In post 2312, Shadi1337 wrote: Why do people still see Serene as strong town after what happened last round? He intentionally fucked someone he "knew" was town over when another lynch was still possible (granted, under much pressure but possible) I guess a wagon after Nero's would have been more suspicious as it seems like vote-sniping but the result should have been better on a possible mafia, right?
Translation: "Hey, we had a mislynch d1. Let's get another one by lynching the wagon's perpetrator!" Just going to state for the record: Serene is likely town for the mason claim. He is a troll, yes, but he's still likely town. I still don't disagree with the Nero lynch, since that was a policy lynch that we desperately needed to bring order to the game.
In post 2312, Shadi1337 wrote: I used to support the Stevie wagon but I'm really not sure anymore, now it just seems like we're hunting his ass because of very early r1 derps that didn't last forever iirc. I guess he wouldn't be the worst to lynch, though.
Translation: "I don't want you to lynch my scum buddy, but if I have to, I'll totally bus him."
In post 2320, Metal Sonic wrote:lol tip and prohawk dying

funny

good thing only VTs died
What is this?
What makes it fake? Fenix doesn't think that Serene's mason claim is legitimate and thinks that he's scum. I've had to remind him countless times that scum masons do not exist in normal games, but he's adamant on pursuing Serene. Personally, I think discussion can't hurt, so I've given him the okay to push Serene a little bit, but that we are not going to vote for them. I figure he can do his thing, and I can do mine, and in the end we'll discuss our results and find scum.

-Bulba

P-edit:
Unvote

Vote StevieT92

Yeah, not going to take your hint and look at Zdenek for scum. Nice try though.

Embrace the dissonance.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:57 am

Post by Zdenek »

Rift wrote:You disbelieve the mason claim?
-Fenix
In post 2387, BulbaFenix wrote:Fenix doesn't think that Serene's mason claim is legitimate and thinks that he's scum.
Bingo!
Vote: BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:59 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

Zdenek, it should be apparent that Fenix does not trust Serene given everything he's said since the claim. A simple ISO can prove that.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1552, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1546, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Cephrir: Nero is town. His scumgame is far less useful (no I'm serious)

I thought BRO was your favorite lynch
During the early part of the thread. This changes about when I voted Shadi. I saw a couple posts from Bro that could have been town since his massive awkwardness earlygame, and I've seen zero of these from, say, letters. Here's where I'm at now...

Want to lynch: Letters > TSO > Shadi > Bro > Stubbs
Willing to lynch: {Calcifer, Ankamius, Baby Spice,
Domo
}
I'll look into Nero.

I don't like how the BulbaFenix wagon formed, I should take a look at that.
You had DOMO as town on day 1. I don't remember your stance on the other players listed here. There may be others that have changed.

Babel-17
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:02 am

Post by Zdenek »

You're welcome to tell me about your conversations about Serene too.
To Bulba.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:02 am

Post by StevieT92 »

My previous post meant to read: Why does everyone think Zdenek is town?? Not what I posted.

Also Bulba, you are so scum it's hilarious. You or BRO are the 2 best lynches today
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:04 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 2299, KingCrabd wrote:
In post 2297, StevieT92 wrote:
In post 2288, Serene wrote:
In post 2286, Zdenek wrote:Deal.
VOTE: Stevie

scum.
So you doubt the mason claim, then? This is New York, scum masons are not a thing here.
Third time is the charm, stevie. How about you actually address this instead of selectively answering me?
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:05 am

Post by StevieT92 »

In post 2393, KingCrabd wrote:
In post 2299, KingCrabd wrote:
In post 2297, StevieT92 wrote:
In post 2288, Serene wrote:
In post 2286, Zdenek wrote:Deal.
VOTE: Stevie

scum.
So you doubt the mason claim, then? This is New York, scum masons are not a thing here.
Third time is the charm, stevie. How about you actually address this instead of selectively answering me?
That's kinda implied, isn't it?

How about you fist yourself?
Brian Hollywood
Brian Hollywood
Townie
Brian Hollywood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Brian Hollywood »

In post 2384, KingCrabd wrote:
In post 2382, Brian Hollywood wrote:Simple. My vote is on him and its not being removed.
This is horrible. You're voting for a town player and have no intent to make yourself useful?
Is he town? Because I have not seen a shred of evidence that proves he is. Unless you would care to make yourself useful and give me a good reason he's town cause unless I missed it I have not seen anything official thus makes him town.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2390, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 1546, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Cephrir: Nero is town. His scumgame is far less useful (no I'm serious)

During the early part of the thread. This changes about when I voted Shadi. I saw a couple posts from Bro that could have been town since his massive awkwardness earlygame, and I've seen zero of these from, say, letters. Here's where I'm at now...

Domo
}
I'll look into Nero.

You had DOMO as town on day 1. I don't remember your stance on the other players listed here. There may be others that have changed.
That list was from Day 1 so I'm not sure what you're getting at here. I had Domo as town early in my reread but had dropped him to null by the time I caught up, and he's doing worse today. The only lynches I feel strongly in favor of right now are Thirdkoopa and Letters, but none of those others have made it out of my suspicious pile.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:32 am

Post by Cephrir »

Brian, I get the feeling you're from a place that no lynches a lot. Otherwise your latest posts are kind of silly especially given that Zdenek is hardly the only one who's done what you're complaining about, he just happened to pick a topic you didn't like I guess?

I'd also like to hear at least a vague hydra summary from BulbaFenix. I thought it was possible that could be fake-hydra-dissonance just purely because it's a really easy thing to be dissonant about.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 2396, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2390, Rift Adrift wrote:

Domo
}
I'll look into Nero.

That list was from Day 1 so I'm not sure what you're getting at here. I had Domo as town early in my reread but had dropped him to null by the time I caught up, and he's doing worse today. The only lynches I feel strongly in favor of right now are Thirdkoopa and Letters, but none of those others have made it out of my suspicious pile.
Hm. It was the last post where you mentioned DOMO. And I thought that you said something about DOMO being scum near the start of day 2. I must have you mixed up with someone else.

Babel-17
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

I've reread day 2 to see if I could figure out what post about DOMO I was attributing to you Cephrir. I think it was an Ank post.

Babel-17

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”