DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:35 am

Post by DOMO »

Oh hi scum. No I don't want to lynch stevie until you're dead.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:35 am

Post by Serene »

It's not the fact that he doesn't believe the claim.

It's the fact that even the specific head contradicts his own stance on it.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:37 am

Post by Serene »

Ignore the fact that its a hydra. If a player said "I don't disbelieve the claim" and TEN POSTS later said that they had disbelieved it all along, how does that not look bad?
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:37 am

Post by BROseidon »

Serene you're wrong. Double negative != positive in all languages or even English dialects.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:40 am

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 2352, Serene wrote:
"Been trying to get reads to settle in my head the past couple of days."

For the past two days I've been lurking hard and have no reads whatsoever, sorry. I've even been scum-QT-prod. My head is dizzy and overly medicated and I have spells of amnesia and uncontrollable epileptic fits.

"I looked around a bit and didn't find a whole lot; not really that difficult with all the nonsense in the thread."

It's not my fault, it's your fault.

"The game's still moving pretty damn fast"

Being scum makes me lazy, don't expect reads anytime until the Apocalypse.

"but a lot of it is just talk that isn't really alignment-indicative either way"

Buddhascum says: "There is no good nor evil, only reincarnation into slime molds."

"I'll probably look into ProHawk sometime tomorrow to see if anyone's interactions with him stand out."

And by "probably" I mean "never" and I hope you'll soon forget that I made this promise. See you in LYLO, suckers!
From the makers of the above post:

ANOTHER retarded case on a townie!

No holy shit no that is not how scum slips work

It was a slight change in language that you have blown completely out of fucking proportion. Listen to BRO ffs he's more towny than you are and he doesn't even have a mason claim right now
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:41 am

Actually I take that back

Ank might be scum I haven't taken a close enough look but the case on his post is batshit retarded
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:42 am

In post 2478, BROseidon wrote:Serene you're wrong. Double negative != positive in all languages or even English dialects.
You and I are in-thread masoning right now
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:47 am

Post by Zdenek »

In English and in this instance, the contradiction is clear. So Broseidon and Orc are dumb or scum (scum especially if BulbaFenix does flip town).

That said, it is possible that it was just a mistake, which is why I asked them about their hydra discussions. Apparently Fenix was adamant about tangoing with Serene today, but he's not done that at all, so I don't believe their explanation either.

There are also other reasons why they are scummy.

So they are a fantastic lynch.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:49 am

VOTE: Zdenek
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Serene »

In post 2478, BROseidon wrote:Serene you're wrong. Double negative != positive in all languages or even English dialects.
It wasn't a double negative. It was flat out a yes or no question to which he responded no.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:50 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 2468, Serene wrote:How did Zdenek twist your words?

Asked: DO YOU DISBELIEVE THE CLAIM
Answer: (YOU) No I do not
Answer from Bulba: No but Fenix does.

He is not twisting your words, you flat out said you did not disbelieve.
I do not believe the claim AT ALL. From DAY 1 when it was revealed by you when Dramonic was getting a wagon started, I've not believed it. Not once.
Serene wrote:It is the opinion of the Serene ones that your apparent dissonance is for a twofold reason: you wish to instill a sense of townie paranoia without going at us too hard, and further you fear confirming too many townsmen via POE later down the line.
No. I just don't believe you one fucking bit. You spearheaded a campaign against Nero which turned up Nero flipping town. You're "mason" is coasting by and doing jack dick, only voting when it's relevant for a wagon and then disappearing again.
DOMO wrote:Ok fenix, but you're failing to show how such a fakeclaim can be a viable stratgey. It's all very well coasting by on day two, but how are they going to explain how they're still around in endgame? That's assuming they don't get picked off by another scum team, and if we are multiball, scum will know due to team size. So, for these two to fakeclaim masons successfully, they need to know there's no other scum team, they need to gamble there's no actual masons to counterclaim (it only takes one), and they need a bloody good reason for not getting killed if they're still around when numbers matter, a reason that I'm struggling to come up with.

So please, educate me, because way I see it, fakeclaiming mason with a buddy on day one is absolutely retarded, more so if multiball. It only takes on to die and the jig is up.

They're masons. Stop hiding behind hydra disagreements in order to muddy the waters.
You're post reads as very WIFOM. But, I will show the facts of why I think they are scum.

At post 1106, Dramonic had the highest vote count. At post 1120, Serene just waltz's in and goes, he's my mason... And the wagon stops! This is a normal game. As my partner has pointed out to me as well as someone else in this thread, there are no such things as bastardized roles like Mafia-Townie masons. Now, this is before both the day and night kills happened. Dramonic is coasting and coasting HARD with little to no question after the claim because we're all attacking other people. It makes it very easy to just lie low in the chaos of it all and post here and there. Serene is creating a shit ton of noise and a lot of it is pointless. He spearheaded the Nero lynch, that flipped town.

There are too many if's in play to not question or start hacking away at that claim so we can get a better read on it, then just taking it at face value. We DON'T know if it's multiball. We DON'T know if there's a vig in play. We DON'T know if there are even multiple teams for that matter. Too many factors to be taken into account.
Zdenek wrote:In English and in this instance, the contradiction is clear. So Broseidon and Orc are dumb or scum (scum especially if BulbaFenix does flip town).

That said, it is possible that it was just a mistake, which is why I asked them about their hydra discussions. Apparently Fenix was adamant about tangoing with Serene today, but he's not done that at all, so I don't believe their explanation either.

There are also other reasons why they are scummy.

So they are a fantastic lynch.
I'd like for you to point out these "other" reasons. Just for clarification sake. Because it seems you have a shit reason for now.

-Fenix
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:51 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 2484, Serene wrote:
It wasn't a double negative. It was flat out a yes or no question to which he responded no.
I. do. not. believe. the. claim. at. all.

-Fenix
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:51 am

Post by Serene »

And what Zdenek said is true, the hydra stated that fenix had wanted to do battle with my slot. Well he's had plenty of opportunity and now plenty of reason to bring the hate. Yet nothing.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:52 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2485, BulbaFenix wrote:I'd like for you to point out these "other" reasons. Just for clarification sake. Because it seems you have a shit reason for now.
Considering that Serene just posted some, I'm not going to do this.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:52 am

Post by Serene »

You say now you don't believe it AFTER YOU GOT CAUGHT SAYING YOU BELIEVED IT.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:53 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 2481, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:You and I are in-thread masoning right now
<3

Do you still think Calcifer is the best lynch for today? I'm not seeing Calcifer as scummier than Stevie or DOMO.

pedit: HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU GUYS DON'T GET IT.

IN MANY LANGUAGES, REGARDLESS OF WORDING, NO MEANS NO.

SO, FOR EXAMPLE, IF I AM ASKED "DO YOU NOT HAVE MONEY?" AND I RESPOND "NO," IN MANY LANGUAGES AND SOME DIALECTS OF ENGLISH THAT MEANS I DO NOT HAVE MONEY. IT'S WHY YOU HEAR MANY PEOPLE, PREDOMINANTLY FROM URBAN AREAS, SAY "I AINT GOT NO MONEY" TO MEAN "I HAVE NO MONEY."

GO STUDY SOME FUCKING LINGUISTICS BEFORE TRYING TO ARGUE LINGUISTICS WITH A LINGUIST.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:53 am

Post by BROseidon »

ka mate ahau i koutou.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:54 am

Post by BROseidon »

err, *E mate ana.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:55 am

DOMO is town. Rev is a bad scum hunter

Stevie I could live with but calcifer is more dangerous

Can everyone just read what BRO posted in all caps right there
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:55 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2490, BROseidon wrote:
In post 2481, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:You and I are in-thread masoning right now
<3

Do you still think Calcifer is the best lynch for today? I'm not seeing Calcifer as scummier than Stevie or DOMO.

SO, FOR EXAMPLE, IF I AM ASKED "DO YOU NOT HAVE MONEY?" AND I RESPOND "NO," IN MANY LANGUAGES AND SOME DIALECTS OF ENGLISH THAT MEANS I DO NOT HAVE MONEY. IT'S WHY YOU HEAR MANY PEOPLE, PREDOMINANTLY FROM URBAN AREAS, SAY "I AINT GOT NO MONEY" TO MEAN "I HAVE NO MONEY."

GO STUDY SOME FUCKING LINGUISTICS BEFORE TRYING TO ARGUE LINGUISTICS WITH A LINGUIST.
You're partially missing the point.

Go read Fenix's posts today and tell me if they look like those of someone who was desperate to tango with Serene.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:56 am

Read it twice, actually, because some of you are apparently bad at that

pedit: okay so Zdenek is also a good lynch
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:57 am

Post by Cephrir »

Bro wins the argument, the argument about that being a slip is now over.

There is a semi-valid point about BulbaFenix not going after Serene today except then they started doing it.

Yeah so basically apologies for my momentary lapse, BulbaFenix are still probably town.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:57 am

Post by Serene »

And what scum motivation would I have for lynching Nero? And admitting we read him as town? Because he was such a great scum hunter that we needed him lynched? No. He directly and admittedly played against his win condition and had to die. I will not mourn him. Remember, he called us town: he didn't have to die to protect me, he died to protect the town from himself.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:58 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2496, Cephrir wrote:Bro wins the argument, the argument about that being a slip is now over.

There is a semi-valid point about BulbaFenix not going after Serene today except then they started doing it.

Yeah so basically apologies for my momentary lapse, BulbaFenix are still probably town.
Go read Fenix's posts today and tell me if they look like those of someone who was desperate to tango with Serene.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:58 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2494, Zdenek wrote:
In post 2490, BROseidon wrote:
<3

You're partially missing the point.

"You're missing the point in that you blasted half my argument to smithereens so I'm going to keep arguing the other part of it".

=/
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”