Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:18 am

Post by Generic »

So I'm being voted for for over defensiveness now? Two people attacking me with points I have disputed. Defender I think it was said I was unsuccessful in defending them, can I ask them which were the valid points?

The self awareness of image coupled with no consideration for image by scattered voting?

Or was it not analysing 4 people claiming a role that's not in the game?

And I'm fighting my corner against three people, because notmara presented the weak case, and hana and voodoo lady were opportunistically trying to push on it. Neither brought anything extra to the table.

As for scum hunting, I am voting tip, was voting hana and both had reasons attached that were my own. Hana has been doing more scum hunting by riding notmaras coat tails, changing her opinion of tip based on defenders comments, and called treble scummy for fluffiness.

Wow, scumhunting here is different to what I'm used to, I put independent thought into mine, guess I shouldn't other.

I haven't got a chance of defending myself because a few of you are setting boundaries to stop me. Can't fight my corner cos I'm being over defensive, the only thing people are apparently voting for me on. When should I defend myself then? I had three votes on me, that's now 4 (possibly 5 when notmara jumps back on).

Do very on with lynching me, at least there will be my wagon to analyse day 2 and those who boxed me in so I can't even defend myself.

Good luck.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:23 am

Post by Generic »

Oh and taskmaster, you really think the only way mislynches occur is when mafia start them? Nothing to do with them knowing who the mafia is so joining and supporting wagons they know are on town players then?

Mafiascum have a very odd way of looking at games
Taskmaster
Taskmaster
Goon
Taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:28 am

Post by Taskmaster »

In post 151, Mutleyddmc wrote:Where do you think I havent caught up? I gave reasonings. cos they are scum
Do you think they are bussing?
Hydra of notscience and DoctorPepper. Yes, seriously.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster
Goon
Taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:35 am

Post by Taskmaster »

Generic, there are lots of problems with your posts.

First. Being defensive indicates you have something to hide, this is why defensiveness is a scum tell.
Second. The thing was obviously a joke. 4 people (including my other head) claimed doc in a game with no doc. There are only 2 explanations. a) we were dumb as fuck or b) we were joking
Third. I never said you weren't hunting, I said you were being overly defensive. And thats bad. Stop being so concerned with how you look and who is on you.
Fourth. Why haven't we also put independent thought in our posts? So just because we dont agree with you, it automatically means we are wrong, right?
Fifth. When should you defend yourself? Townies should never be fazed with such questions
Sixth. I never said mislynches occur when mafia start them. Even people jumping on wagons make cases. And youre saying only mafia make flawed cases. By that logic, we'd have no games because town will always win. The fact is, mafia makes cases too, if they dont, mislynches cant be caused by them. I never said they'll start it. Misrep

also that whole "Things are different in Mafiascum" Feel like AtE
Taskmaster
Taskmaster
Goon
Taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:40 am

Post by Taskmaster »

1) I'm the only one around these parts allowed to have a defeatist attitude.

2) I think the case against Generic is crap, but I'm not dismissing he can be scum.

3) I think Sakura is town.

P-Edit GODDAMNIT IRONMAN
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:42 am

Post by Mutleyddmc »

In post 154, Taskmaster wrote:
In post 151, Mutleyddmc wrote:Where do you think I havent caught up? I gave reasonings. cos they are scum

Yes if they are both scum
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:50 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 157, Mutleyddmc wrote:
In post 154, Taskmaster wrote:

Yes
if
they are both scum
Yet you seemed very certain earlier that we were both scum, were you never certain of it?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
NotMara
NotMara
Townie
NotMara
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:52 am

Post by NotMara »

Generic's #84 and #91 - Four doctor claims in a game that has no doctors still deserves analysis. It's a very easy place for scum to hide in RVS. They aren't actually doing anything and aren't actually calling anyone out. This wasn't a mistake of mine - I fully realize there are no doctors in this game. A large group of people perpetuating a joke without making any attempt to scum-hunt or call out anything at all is entirely worth discussion, though. And yes, I do think MS players are the best at RVS because our experienced players know how to get out of it early. In most games I'm in, either I or someone else gets to serious discussion by the bottom of page 1. That's pretty good.

TIP's #87 - We're out of RVS. Contribute something.

Siv's #93 - You've played a year
on MS
, which is a big difference to playing two years elsewhere. The expectation is that you're decent by this point. I've played with you in games where you played much better than you did in this RVS.

Generic's #96 - Your assumption that a joke does not deserve analysis is wrong, but this reasoning is classic noob-town. I was probably wrong about Generic.

ITT Ducks

D3f3nd3r gets town points for #104/#105 - I don't even know what TIP is doing at this point.

Ah, so #107 claims that TIP doesn't like to participate in the early stages of the game. Well, that's anti-town as hell, but let's see if it holds water in meta. In [http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28962]Newbie 1384[/url], TIP calls RVS the "main promoter (sic) for discussion in any case, with OMGUSs and accusations and such" (post #8). So if he thinks RVS is a positive thing for town (and that is 100% wrong, by the way - it isn't), then this regression to it kind of fits.

#112 also highlights how I was 100% wrong on Generic's level of experience, as was called out by Hana in #114 and D3f3nd3r in #115.

Also, my gut read on #117 is that it's angry town, not angry scum. That's entirely gut, though.

#149 - I think I've highlighted why I think Generic is starting to lean townish above. My read on him was largely based on an assumption that he had a certain level of experience. His posting clearly shows he does not, so far.

#152 - This is classic noob-town, again. Generic is turning into a town read.

Taskmaster is looking like town.

Ok, now on to Mutley. He's scum. It's obvious. Do I really need to even say any more about this? His reads are going unexplained. He refuses to provide any reasoning at all on them. When asked about the bussing issue if they ARE scum (#157), he shows that he clearly isn't trying to analyze the information in the game to come up with reads, but rather he's pulling reads out of his ass. No explanation of why they would be bussing or any analysis about that at all. I mean - really?

Vote: Mutley
NotMara
NotMara
Townie
NotMara
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:52 am

Post by NotMara »

^

~Rob
Sound of Silence
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:54 am

Post by Sound of Silence »

I think I caught up to most of the part.

#78 - um aren't those basically the same thing?
#80 - my note says "TIP" and I forgot why I wrote that. Will go back and check.
#81 - null, because scum have no reason to do so either.
#84 - woah. Super-defensive against VL's little points.
#87 - you are actually a even-night tracker.
#89 - wha-
#90 - wha- (yes, this is how exactly I wrote down in my note.)
#96 - "Why me?" = "Fry me!"
-TIP continues to B fluffeh at this point-
#106 - ....
#107 - eww. Fencesitting.
#112 - wait, which one was a pressure vote? Sakura vote or TIP vote?

At this point
VOTE: Generic
Sound of Silence
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:54 am

Holy shit there are more posts.
Treble
Treble
Goon
Treble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:57 am

Post by Treble »

In post 152, Generic wrote:So I'm being voted for for over defensiveness now? Two people attacking me with points I have disputed. Defender I think it was said I was unsuccessful in defending them, can I ask them which were the valid points?

The self awareness of image coupled with no consideration for image by scattered voting?

Or was it not analysing 4 people claiming a role that's not in the game?

And I'm fighting my corner against three people, because notmara presented the weak case, and hana and voodoo lady were opportunistically trying to push on it. Neither brought anything extra to the table.

As for scum hunting, I am voting tip, was voting hana and both had reasons attached that were my own. Hana has been doing more scum hunting by riding notmaras coat tails, changing her opinion of tip based on defenders comments, and called treble scummy for fluffiness.

Wow, scumhunting here is different to what I'm used to, I put independent thought into mine, guess I shouldn't other.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I haven't got a chance of defending myself because a few of you are setting boundaries to stop me. Can't fight my corner cos I'm being over defensive, the only thing people are apparently voting for me on. When should I defend myself then? I had three votes on me, that's now 4 (possibly 5 when notmara jumps back on).

Do very on with lynching me, at least there will be my wagon to analyse day 2 and those who boxed me in so I can't even defend myself.

Good luck.

The first section reads strong town, the second section reads strong scum.

Ugh.

#Head 2

@Mutley

You're not funny. TiP is much more experienced than you, you need to learn from him.
(ノ
◕ヮ◕
)ノ
*:
・゚
M&Ms
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:58 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

Generic, claim
Are you the doctor?

That's nice Treble, but don't buddy sooo blatantly
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"
- Varsoon
Come play Skype Mafia with us!
Sound of Silence
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:58 am

Nope.

I can agree that defender and task looks town.

@Mutley re: bus - Not likely. Unless they're me.

@NotMara - so iiuc, your read change on generic is based on his experience level?
Treble
Treble
Goon
Treble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:59 am

Post by Treble »

Aww Pope

;3

<3
(ノ
◕ヮ◕
)ノ
*:
・゚
M&Ms
Sound of Silence
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:00 am

Um there were supposed to be a quote at the top of my post re: never played with TIP scum.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:00 am

Post by Generic »

In post 149, Taskmaster wrote:This head is just catching up. A lot of useless shit came from the last 5 pages

For instance:
- Generic overreacting to the obvious joke doctor claims
- Generic changing RVS votes (Notw: he claims that its OMGUS, but muttley voted him even before his first vote)
- Treble doing the same with the second RVS OMGUS
- Generic changing again. Seriously, we do not need 3 RVS votes
- Generic being defensive as hell for one post made by NotMara
- TIP doing absolutely nothing but stalling
- Treble's 'go team'

This makes the whole thread a huge headache to read. Theres lots of unnecessary shit here.

Aside from that
- Why is defender defending all the doctor claims? And defending Generic after VoodooLady accused him of the weird OMGUS
- Why is Sakura OMGUS-ing everyone who suspects her?
- Rob, why is Generic looking better? IMO he looks a lot worse
- Generic's vote on Sakura was pretty much OMGUS on the WEAKER target. Generic made a case on him. Sakura agreed. Generic then tunnels on Sakura but rarely focuses on NotMara.
-
BTW Generic's "Mafia dont bother making cases" is a lot of crap. If they dont make cases, they cant get mislynches.
Simple as that. It seems like youre trying to make us think you're making cases, so you can't be mafia
- TIP is literally doing nothing this game
- SOS, why is TIP town for an RVS joke that literally anyone can make?
- Pope's was bad. Now thats a shit vote
- Muttley also hasn't caught up and decided to comment on the ducks. And not give reasons for why both are scum. Are they bussing, muttley?

People I like: NotMara, VoodooLady
People who deserve votes: Generic, Muttley, TIP
So the vote was already on TIP, but I like a Generic vote better

VOTE: Generic

- Ironman

If they don't make cases, they can't get mislynches... Your exact words. So I pointed out mafia have other methods so they aren't even in focus when the shit hits the fan.

And is there more of you who don't read? I NEVER brought up the thing about the doc jokes. Notmara and then voodoo lady both claimed as part of a case against me that I had joked about the doc claims but not ANALYSED it??? I mentioned this 4 times, yet every time people respond back like its me making a big deal about it, I'm defending a spurious point, one of many.

I'm accused of over defensiveness and defeatism, too ducking right I am now. I've been worn down, frustrated like you wouldn't ducking believe at having to re dxain every single point because people like hana and taskmaster are either misinterpreting or misrepresenting me.

So take the easy lynch, I've had enough for today. I have to repeat myself and I'm accused over over defending, it's bullshit.
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:03 am

Post by Mutleyddmc »

How do you know TIP is more experienced than me?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:05 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I do admit mutley's accusations seem kind of weird, also I don't like how fast votes are piling up on Generic, he's not a strong scum read for me, just a small one, i'll have to check it from the perspective that NotMara is pointing tho
UNVOTE:
Because I dont like the speed votes are piling up on Generic when he isn't as close as obv. scum, tho i still leave my FoS on him.
VOTE: TIP
When will you decide to start contributing?
P-Edit: Lots of posts while i'm typing lol, tho i still don't like TIP's attitude, however my question changes, what makes you think that is buddying?
P-Edit 2: huh? o_o
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:07 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

:facepalm: didn't I just point out that Treble is buddying
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"
- Varsoon
Come play Skype Mafia with us!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:10 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Gah
UNVOTE:
Hold on gonna analyze this page since everything happened while i was posting.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:15 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

TIP: Do you think Treble is mafia?
NotMara: Have you checked mutley's meta?
Sound of Silence: Have you checked TIP's games for a scum game? I know my first game, which was also his first game he was scum if you wanna look into it.

I think TIP might be town at this point, his post tendency remind me a lot of his posts in another game where he was Town, seems like he scumhunts more and fluffs less when he's scum... wth? O.o

Still getting an odd feeling from Treble, but i don't think it's enough to warrant my vote yet.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sound of Silence
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:16 am

In post 171, TheIrishPope wrote::facepalm: didn't I just point out that Treble is buddying
But I know who posted that so its null.

Return to “Completed Open Games”