Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:32 am

Post by Generic »

In post 468, Taskmaster wrote:Im not denying I do it. You are too though.
It appears you (as a team) and I are very similar then. And on yhat basis I can't justify still voting for you. If our approaches are he same it means your is actually coming from a town mindset after all.

unvote
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Mutleyddmc »

In post 473, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 471, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Sakura remember deckard's reads in 506?

These look super similar.
I do, tho i thought the issue was that Deckard put the reads in the exact same order as the playerlist? Guess i'll need to recheck on that, since i was all out of the loop that game i already forgot X_X

Yer that list thing came after. I called deckard out straight away for saying it was scummy not having any real reads but putting a list out. Yesterday then figured out the you were out of place
Taskmaster
Taskmaster
Goon
Taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:30 am

Post by Taskmaster »

In post 452, Generic wrote:I see you have started signing posts, the plan to hide behind the hydra setup failed miserably for you.
This is a terrible discredit. After saying this you have the gall to flip flop on reads and say we arent scum anymore?

You need a vig kill.

DP
Hydra of notscience and DoctorPepper. Yes, seriously.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:40 am

Post by Generic »

In post 477, Taskmaster wrote:
In post 452, Generic wrote:I see you have started signing posts, the plan to hide behind the hydra setup failed miserably for you.
This is a terrible discredit. After saying this you have the gall to flip flop on reads and say we arent scum anymore?

You need a vig kill.

DP

Keep arguing with your other head DP, I've got what I need from the exchange.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster
Goon
Taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Taskmaster »

In post 441, Taskmaster wrote:D3fs reads look like somethimg he pulled out of his ass.

Theyre all fencesitty as hell, and the ones that have alignments are for shit reasonings. Might move our vote there, have to run it by dp
You have my approval
VOTE: d3f3nd3r

Those "leaning scum reads" avoid taking a hardline stance, which gives the impression of trying to please everyone. Those "town for content" reads are bad.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster
Goon
Taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Taskmaster »

In post 470, Sakura Hana wrote:At first i thought he was just putting leaning everywhere, but after your post i realized there is ONE read that isn't leaning, you do have a point there
FoS: Defender
You do realize FOS has no place in a non lylo situation right? Why not actually back it up with a vote?

DP

Oh yeah we are signing posts now because apparently it wasnt obvious who was posting before.
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:33 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

I was asked for a reads case.
In post 423, TheIrishPope wrote:Speaking of lurking, hi D3f :D
Reads if any, please
FYI, I reserve Town and Scum (without leaning) for reads I am almost positive on. For example, if I had someone as Town and they flipped scum, I'd be very surprised.

I did something similar here http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p4348598 and here http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p4497393.

I was town in both games, and my reads were called "varying degrees of null" at least once between them.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster
Goon
Taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:00 am

Post by Taskmaster »

"I do this,as town" and provides links to town,games without scum games.

Why? So we cant see he more resembles his scum games.

Ns.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:02 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Self-meta?
VOTE: defender
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:17 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

I have no alternate evidence for scum. My only scum game, http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=21855 (my first game), outright has no reads posts.
NotMara
NotMara
Townie
NotMara
Townie
Townie

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:29 am

Post by NotMara »

I've been busy/lazy, but I am working on this game RIGHT NOW and will continue to do so until I have a substantive post with detailed reads and reasoning for all of them on all players. Might take a few hours, though, to compile it all.
Voodoo Lady
Voodoo Lady
Goon
Voodoo Lady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by Voodoo Lady »

In post 401, TheIrishPope wrote:First post is a great example
Hey, Tipsy, if you're going to accuse me of buddying hard I'd appreciate more evidence.
In post 440, TheIrishPope wrote:Right now, I do think he's scum for trying to implicate me out of the blue
I fail to see how posting a fence-sitty null read on you implicates you in any way whatsoever.

Defender's reads are pretty bad for the reasons previously stated, but also because they look an awful lot like NotMara's-- the only solid townread he has. The reasoning behind his reads on Generic and Siv in particular look exactly like the arguments NotMara made earlier, which lead me to believe there's some buddying going on.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Karnage »

I'm can see defender as scum.
- he's been "in the butter" (i believe its called) on generic and taskmaster bandwagons
- he excused siv's sheeping so that he could in turn sheep himself
- he made a bunch of half-assed reads
- he isn't really looking for scum

UNVOTE: sakura hana VOTE: defender I believe that puts him at L-2

i still think sakura is scum though,
NotMara
NotMara
Townie
NotMara
Townie
Townie

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by NotMara »

Ok, reads time.

Voodoo Lady:

I like Voodoo if only by process of elimination. Early in their first post, I could potentially see them as scum trying to manipulate me away from Generic (by claiming that I "quietly dismissed" my case on Siv, forcing me to circle back and talk about it when I clearly said why I stopped talking about it earlier - it wasn't my best lead). This could be either a scum move to move me off Generic (meaning that Voodoo is scum with Generic) or a town move trying to hold me accountable for my reads. Voodoo's next post (#82) is questioning Generic and calling him out for dodging stuff. It doesn't make sense for Scum-Voodoo partnered with Generic to try hard to throw my attention off of him only to circle back around and make him the subject of conversation. By process of elimination, that makes him town.

Later call-outs of TIP for refusing to get involved, good analysis of Sound of Silence, and all around good scum-hunting instead of picking the low-hanging fruit makes Voodoo a fairly obvious
Strong Town
read.

Sound of Silence:

Have I still not answered your question about Siv? Damn - forgot all about it and re-discovered it in your ISO. He's not a super-serious or super-laid back player, he falls somewhere in the middle in the limited experience I have with him (1 game). I do know from games that I've spectated though that he lurks more and contributes less as scum than town, which is some of the reason for my initial concern. This paragraph has nothing to do with a read on SoS, I just wanted to make sure I finally answered this.

SoS overall hasn't raised any town or scum flags for me. I don't really have much else to say on him at all. He has some semi-decent analysis, but nothing that stands out as something that has a great town motivation or a great scum motivation.
Null read

Karnage:

I wish Karnage was a bit more active and I had more to work with, but no scum flags raised from him. While I don't agree with them, persay, the callouts of Sakura were decently motivated. The general tone of #383 sounds like town that thinks they're onto something - I very rarely see that tone replicated from scum with any level of success. The only thing I don't like so far from Karnage is #416 - finds time to directly address a criticism of him, but not anything else in the game. I don't like that focus, but I do it too sometimes as town pressed for time. Not a huge deal, but worth noting. Overall, I have him as
Leaning Town.

TheIrishPope:

Early doc claim is a very weak town point in his favor, but he very quickly erased that for me. Way too occupied with the fact that I gave him weak town points from that. I specifically responded to that saying it was a VERY weak towntell and then later called him null to see his response. He gave the worst possible one by trying to remind me of the earlier town read. Overall, way too occupied with himself while not contributing anything or scumhunting in any way in the early game. He also directly refused to participate when asked too - very anti-town. Continues RVS jokes all the way to #164 but continues to refuse to participate in any fashion.

#182 is another post that demonstrates him being overly concerned about himself. When he finally decides to kind of participate in the 200s (still not really, though) he doesn't scumhunt and consistently goes after low-hanging fruit if he decides to state reads or make arguments at all.

Oh, hey, just got to the part where TIP scum-claims. Yeah, I just said that. Let's rewind to the 200s. In #240, TIP claims Hana claimed scum and should be lynched. He unvotes here in #251. In #263, when questioned on the abrupt turn-around, he claims it was a reaction test and Hana's response was good enough to get an unvote. Except...Hana had no posts between #240 and #251. So this is a blatant lie. Lying about motivations for your actions is a pretty obvious scum indicator.

TIP continues to blatantly slip by without contributing anything of substance or offering any detailed reads for a long, long time. Nothing else worth talking about - it's a whole lot of the same behavior. Nothing even remotely shows town motivation. TIP is a fairly obvious
Strong Scum
read.

Mutleyddmc:

No reasoning to anything. Playing incredibly anti-town. Tries to stir up some action in my direction by misrepping me (taking a statement that anyone playing a certain way deserves a lynch if only to make them play better to equal me saying we should policy lynch that player and that I don't believe them scum, despite the fact that I'd clearly stated that I believed the person to be scum for a long time) but doesn't follow through with a vote or anything else. I generally hate someone trying to stir up action without committing to it themselves - that's not a good sign. Generally isn't driving any scum-hunting himself - none that I'm able to detect anyway. Having said that, while this is all anti-town behavior, it is not inherently scummy behavior. The only thing that is scummy here is the stirring up action without committing a vote, but that could just be consistent with meta -
Does anyone have meta on mutley to be able to confirm/deny that? Does he tend to be stingy with his vote?

Overall,
Null read
but he is 100% not someone that makes it into LyLo.

Ok, I have to take a break from this - I'll continue ISOing people and compiling reads tomorrow morning. In the meantime:

Unvote
Vote: TIP
Sound of Silence
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by Sound of Silence »

dat wall.

We need to catch up and synch up. Both should happen by sometime tomorrow.
NotMara
NotMara
Townie
NotMara
Townie
Townie

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by NotMara »

That wall was all me by the way - not sure where Maestro is at nowadays.

Also, if you don't want to read the entire wall, I highlighted and color-coded the reads themselves for you. One part you SHOULD read is the TIP area, especially because I highlighted a major contradiction in there that I think everyone missed.

~Rob
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by Generic »

Very good spot on the point on tip and his reason for unvoting hana.

Question on that though, was he unvoting because he got no traction on the wagon, or because he needed an excuse to move his vote to the more popular wagon?
On my phone do being lazy, was it an unvote or a move of vote I guess is my question.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Generic »

Had a look back, the unvote came immediately after the vote count.
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by TheIrishPope »

In post 262, Sakura Hana wrote:ScumMaster...

that made me LOL

btw TIP, if you said i claimed mafia then why did you unvote?
In post 263, TheIrishPope wrote:Reaction test
I guess your reaction was ok
Back to the null bucket
lol at Rob misrepping me
Her post 262 was the one that sent her to null again
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"
- Varsoon
Come play Skype Mafia with us!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

^
wrong, 262 i was asking why you unvoted, so you had already unvoted me
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by TheIrishPope »

Yeah, I wanted to see your reaction to the unvote silly Hana
just the tIP
- Varsoon
NotMara
NotMara
Townie
NotMara
Townie
Townie

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by NotMara »

Uh...what? You wanted to see Hana's reaction to...less pressure?
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by Mutleyddmc »

@notmara

I'm actually normally a lot less stingy with my vote, don't know why I have been here
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:12 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

Yes; if she loosens up, she's scum for being carefree after an unvote
just the tIP
- Varsoon
Taskmaster
Taskmaster
Goon
Taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 am

Post by Taskmaster »

Cough bullshit cough

Oh hi tip

Ns

Return to “Completed Open Games”