BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:36 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

Page 119-125:
In post 2950, DOMO wrote:I think we're mutliball, but be careful saying that word because bulba has a hard on for me for suggesting it.
I love the attempt to discredit me. Recent events have made me think that I may be right.
In post 2962, DOMO wrote: ok
unvote
, I'm just being paranoid.
This feels fake.
In post 2998, Zdenek wrote:The pressure comes off BulbaFenix and they vanish. I'm shocked.
In post 3003, Serene wrote:
In post 2998, Zdenek wrote:The pressure comes off BulbaFenix and they vanish. I'm shocked.
VOTE: BulbaFenix
Activity levels and replacing out are not scumtells. No wonder you 2 are bad at finding scum with thought processes such as these. I mean, sheesh, Zdenek called me scum in a previous game, because he didn't like to read walls! These are not scumtells! Basing your reads on stupid crap such as this is going to do the town more harm than good, and we will end up losing the game, because you 2 can't learn to figure out what is and is not scummy!
In post 3006, Calcifer wrote: Hey, Serene. Legit question. Which between BulbaFenix and Thirdkoopa do you want to lynch more? They're both scum, and quite blatantly obviously so, but we only have the power to lynch one of them. Will happily switch to BulbaFenix if that's your preference.
What was your case against us again? Because I don't believe you've ever legitimately made one. Also, attempt to buddy up to Serene noted.
In post 3017, Serene wrote: BFenix is scum voting a townie, should switch vote.
You seem to have gotten your reads mixed up again.
In post 3103, Cephrir wrote:I don't think you're picking up what I'm putting down, Bulba. I gathered that, despite my defense, you suspect me over that. But since then you've been fitting the evidence to your read instead of vice versa and criticizing me for completely innocuous things. I'm not sure how you managed to interpret me saying, albeit indirectly, that I wasn't on board with the Ank wagon as a filler post. That is literally a concrete opinion.
In post 2898, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2894, Thirdkoopa wrote:Page 60. I've been super busy. Trying to FINALLY finish Day 1.

Anyone have an actual reason for voting me asides from lurking?
Yes.

I didn't really get the argument against Ank until we got to his reads changing, at which point I understood it but didn't think it was very good.

The idea that mentioning one of the masons but not the other could be a scumtell is ridiculous. There's no scum motivation, and in fact no reason anyone would do it at all.
You put little effort into answering Koopa's question concerning your case on him (a "yes" is not sufficient). You then comment on the recent events surrounding Ank, saying that you understand the argument but don't agree with it, and you disagree with the "not including both masons" scumtell. In essence, you are putting forth like you are contributing, but in actuality, you aren't saying much.
In post 3109, KingCrabd wrote:
Also lol at fenix's "PL crabd" thing. You're a decent enough player that I would have expected you to recgonize the play.
I was quite behind at the time. I didn't know the status of the Koopa wagon, nor who was on it. The only reason I knew about the hammer was because posts about it ninja'd my post. If I was caught up, I probably would have noticed it.

On to page 126. Going to catch up on this game tonight.

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:50 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 3151, Rift Adrift wrote:Where the fuck is orcinus?
soon
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3131, DOMO wrote:
I smell a rat. If they have daytime talk, they could've hatched a plan to save koopa. If one flips scum, the other is an easy lynch. He couldn't wait to claim, he kept hinting he was PR before.
So you criticize and call people scum for questioning a PR claim (mason), but then you proceed to...question a PR claim? This is the most ridiculous attempt to try to mislynch a town PR that I've ever seen. You're going, "Ooooh, scum could have day talk, and they came up with a 2-shot vig that hasn't shot. When some mystery person flips scum, we should lynch the confirmed town, because he was breadcrumbing his role." Seriously, that is ludicrous. There were at least a couple times catching up that I noticed almost blatant breadcrumbing from BEFORE Koopa was ever ran up. Not to mention that if this was a scum gambit, Koopa could have gotten away with claiming one of the night kills (I'm thinking TIP.), instead of admitting that he hasn't shot yet. Essentially, this is pure desperation on your part.

I was going to switch my vote, but this needs to be lynched ASAP.
In post 3134, Cephrir wrote: Pedit: DOMO is clearly referring to Koopa and Crabd, and I find his hypothesis somewhat silly.
It's like you're going out of your way to be as non-committal as possible.
In post 3145, Serene wrote:@ Thirdkoopa

Do everyone a favor and shoot BFenix tonight.
Really, this is flattering and all, but I'm starting to consider taking out a restraining order.

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:17 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Bulba, where were those breadcrumbs you mentioned?
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:28 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

For the people who based their arguments on Koopa having previous games; did any iso discussion pop up with him in his past games?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:18 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3177, BulbaFenix wrote:Page 119-125:
In post 2950, DOMO wrote:I think we're mutliball, but be careful saying that word because bulba has a hard on for me for suggesting it.
I love the attempt to discredit me. Recent events have made me think that I may be right.
*attempts to discredit DOMO right back*
In post 3177, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 2962, DOMO wrote: ok
unvote
, I'm just being paranoid.
This feels fake.
No, it really doesn't?
In post 3003, Serene wrote:
VOTE: BulbaFenix
Activity levels and replacing out are not scumtells. No wonder you 2 are bad at finding scum with thought processes such as these. I mean, sheesh, Zdenek called me scum in a previous game, because he didn't like to read walls! These are not scumtells! Basing your reads on stupid crap such as this is going to do the town more harm than good, and we will end up losing the game, because you 2 can't learn to figure out what is and is not scummy!
Disappearing under pressure is scummy if you were posting elsewhere (I don't know whether this is the case).
In post 3006, Calcifer wrote: Hey, Serene. Legit question. Which between BulbaFenix and Thirdkoopa do you want to lynch more? They're both scum, and quite blatantly obviously so, but we only have the power to lynch one of them. Will happily switch to BulbaFenix if that's your preference.
What was your case against us again? Because I don't believe you've ever legitimately made one. Also, attempt to buddy up to Serene noted.
How dare you agree with or suggest sheeping the essentially confirmed town, Calcifer! :roll:
In post 3103, Cephrir wrote:I don't think you're picking up what I'm putting down, Bulba. I gathered that, despite my defense, you suspect me over that. But since then you've been fitting the evidence to your read instead of vice versa and criticizing me for completely innocuous things. I'm not sure how you managed to interpret me saying, albeit indirectly, that I wasn't on board with the Ank wagon as a filler post. That is literally a concrete opinion.
In post 2898, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2894, Thirdkoopa wrote:Page 60. I've been super busy. Trying to FINALLY finish Day 1.

Anyone have an actual reason for voting me asides from lurking?
Yes.

I didn't really get the argument against Ank until we got to his reads changing, at which point I understood it but didn't think it was very good.

The idea that mentioning one of the masons but not the other could be a scumtell is ridiculous. There's no scum motivation, and in fact no reason anyone would do it at all.
You put little effort into answering Koopa's question concerning your case on him (a "yes" is not sufficient). You then comment on the recent events surrounding Ank, saying that you understand the argument but don't agree with it, and you disagree with the "not including both masons" scumtell. In essence, you are putting forth like you are contributing, but in actuality, you aren't saying much.
"Yes" indicated that I had already given my reasons. I don't disagree with your summary of my post, but I do disagree with your assertion that I wasn't really contributing. I don't see how this post is unlike any other in that regard, and I'm literally giving my opinion on recent events.
In post 3179, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 3131, DOMO wrote:
I smell a rat. If they have daytime talk, they could've hatched a plan to save koopa. If one flips scum, the other is an easy lynch. He couldn't wait to claim, he kept hinting he was PR before.
So you criticize and call people scum for questioning a PR claim (mason), but then you proceed to...question a PR claim? This is the most ridiculous attempt to try to mislynch a town PR that I've ever seen. You're going, "Ooooh, scum could have day talk, and they came up with a 2-shot vig that hasn't shot. When some mystery person flips scum, we should lynch the confirmed town, because he was breadcrumbing his role." Seriously, that is ludicrous. There were at least a couple times catching up that I noticed almost blatant breadcrumbing from BEFORE Koopa was ever ran up. Not to mention that if this was a scum gambit, Koopa could have gotten away with claiming one of the night kills (I'm thinking TIP.), instead of admitting that he hasn't shot yet. Essentially, this is pure desperation on your part.
It really isn't. It's clear that we aren't going to lynch Koopa today, so the argument that DOMO was trying to mislynch it is ridiculous. Setting up for it way down the line, maybe, but there's no way he's trying to do it today. THere's nothing wrong with being a bit paranoid about the claim, his theory isn't so hot, but the thought crossed my mind as well. Koopascum absolutely would not have claimed one of the kills, seeing as when an SK/second mafia turned up or that kill kept appearing after N2 he's be lynched on the spot...

Your opinions lately feel really manufactured. I regret defending you.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:39 am

Post by Serene »

In post 3175, Rift Adrift wrote:Are you drunk, trolling or both?
Marquis is obviously counterclaiming cop.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:43 am

Post by Serene »

I can't believe you noobs can't spot such an in-your-face crypto-counterclaim.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:46 am

Post by DOMO »

Why is ceph defending me so hard? You're the doc slot, right? I went after doc pretty hard d1, I've backed off you a bit but you should be at least a little bit suspicious of me if you're town.

Ceph could be scum trying to bring me down when he flips.

Anyway, bulba...

Of course I'm attempting to discredit you. I think you're scum talking out of your arse.

If you think my paranoid comment is fake, then I assume you feel the previous comment is fake too? You're suggesting that I'm faking retarded town thought process to gain town cred?

And how am I trying to get a town PR mislynched? I notice you didn't quote my unvote of the very same town PR in the very same post. That wouldn't suuport your bullshit case though, would it? Check some rev meta, see my first game where rapid canyon scum pulls out a cop guilty on some guy I can't remember the name of. I smelled a rat then. rapid won lylo becuase I hammered majiffy. My paranoia of these kind of gambits is natural.

I didn't critisise the mason claim because I think it's a retarded fakeclaim. This gambit of cabd's wouldn't be retarded, seeing as it saved koopa to the point he's almost confirmed town. There's potential scum motivation there. But hey koopa claims 2-hshot vig and he didn't shoot, so there's two scum teams to pick him off. I don't expect him to last long, scum or town. So I'm not intending to push for his lynch at all, the idea I'm trying to get a PR mislynched is ridiculous, because how the fuck am I going to talk the town into that? You think I have that much sway?

bulba, you're really stretching now.

I can switch to cephrir though. I don't think anyone has defended me so much before.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:54 am

Post by dramonic »

If he wants to Counterclaim he's going to have to grow a pair and do it properly, because I am not gonna be dealing with some BS "I NEVER SAID I WAS COP WTF" shit from him tomorrow if we decide to push on the Ank lynch.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:03 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3184, Serene wrote:I can't believe you noobs can't spot such an in-your-face crypto-counterclaim.
Nice work spotlighting it.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:08 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

leaving that aside, here are some reasons why I don't like Ank's claim

- His initial breadcrumb doesn't look like a breadcrumb at all
- He didn't post that reads list until after koopa claimed
- the symmetry with the earlier claim - 2 shot cop. In a game this size does a limited cop make sense? Site meta?
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:29 am

Post by Cephrir »

I thought Marquis was counterclaiming at first but then some of his posts got weird, so I wasn't sure. I think we're going to need him to out with it.

I'm not really defending you DOMO, much as that may have been a side effect, I'm attacking Bulba. While I think there are legitimate criticisms to be made of you, he's reaching to criticize things that aren't scummy, just like he's doing with me. Even if I was defending you though, I don't see what would be wrong with that.
Bartleby the Scrivener
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:43 am

Post by DOMO »

Yeah I'm waiting for marquis to clear things up before thinking too hard about this claim.

And ok ceph, it's just that's not the first time you've countered bulba's points against me before I've had chance to. It's annoying at best, and scummy at worst. Last time someone tried to buddy me hard, it was uberninja in posh. He was scum. So that's why I find it supicious.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:13 am

Post by Marquis »

ank is probably likely maybe surely possibly scum
link in bio
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:15 am

Post by Cephrir »

I'm not buddying you, you'll know when I'm buddying you because I'll call you town and agree with your points.

Marquis you are pretty much out at this point, just spit it out.
Bartleby the Scrivener
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:26 am

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 3099, Cabd wrote:Yeah. It was totally 120% fake. I was already voting you, so by unvoting and re-voting, my post had no ACTUAL affect on you.
Copycat
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:28 am

Post by BROseidon »

Either Marquis should actually counterclaim or we should go lynch someone else. Regardless of whether Ank's claim is legit, Baby Spice is probably clear unless Ank is town fakeclaiming cop with a town result for some reason.

Don't like the BulbaFenix lynch, I still think he's town. Would much prefer a Stevie lynch, but would also be willing to compromise and lynch Ceph or one of the non-Dramonic lurkers.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:39 am

Post by Cephrir »

You would? First I've heard of it.

Boy, the suspicions of me are really coming out of the woodwork, huh?
Bartleby the Scrivener
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:41 am

Post by BROseidon »

I had a scumread on Doc and you haven't shaken it. DOMO's point against you is also solid, as much as I hate to admit that he's made a valid point. Stevie wagon isn't gaining traction, so I'm going down my list of reads.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:51 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

VOTE: BROseidon

Babel-17
Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:54 am

Post by Thirdkoopa »

Two-shot cop? Removing WIFOM, you're probably sane, but iunno. It seems weird to have another two-shot role. I'm curious to this: Why'd you investigate Baby Spice? (Assuming you're telling the truth)
In post 3197, Rift Adrift wrote:VOTE: BROseidon
i'm okay with this
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:29 am

Post by StubbsKVM »

That claims looks pretty ridiculous to be true.

2-shot cop?
Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Thirdkoopa »

The other problem I have with it, not to outguess the mod, but Cop is usually a role that can go on without being limited. Full Vig, on the other hand, could screw up an entire scum team in the right hands or screw a game over for town in the wrong hands.

Then again, I see little benefit (Unless he were Mafia) in lying about it.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:56 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

yep.

Babel-17

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”