Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

Orcinus what was it you wanted to talk about?
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Eh, I actually like associative hunting early a lot. It helps me figure out good places to try to poke holes.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Guys the xenoblade forum is over in Theme park, not new York.

As much as I love happy reunions, we do have a game to play here kthnx.

Rift, obvious the townbloc has hella shifted. Who you thinking? Because at this point we really ought to get this scrambled mess of a town in order again.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 3250, Rift Adrift wrote:Orcinus what was it you wanted to talk about?
I will address the more controversial issues later

But BRO is town and if he isn't I will scummy nom him a thousand times over. I will fly to wherever he is and I will grovel at his feet because that would be a higher plane of existence than what my life otherwise would ever be

But he is town

So yeah

Look at the genuineness of his messages. None of that showed in xenoblade--there, he posted when he needed to post, and definitely maintained a cool countenance that was for show. None of that shows in here. I am incredibly satisfied with my interactions with him. At 3 man lylo with me and BRO I would vote the other person without blinking because he is conftown to me right now
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:53 pm

BRO and I are in-thread masons

You guys do whatever the fuck you want but if you scumread BRO you scumread me
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Rift:

You-me-orci-bro-thirskoopa-serene-maonic. Any objections?
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3253, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 3250, Rift Adrift wrote:Orcinus what was it you wanted to talk about?
I will address the more controversial issues later

But BRO is town and if he isn't I will scummy nom him a thousand times over. I will fly to wherever he is and I will grovel at his feet because that would be a higher plane of existence than what my life otherwise would ever be

But he is town

So yeah

Look at the genuineness of his messages. None of that showed in xenoblade--there, he posted when he needed to post, and definitely maintained a cool countenance that was for show. None of that shows in here. I am incredibly satisfied with my interactions with him. At 3 man lylo with me and BRO I would vote the other person without blinking because he is conftown to me right now
No, I mean what you wanted to talk with me about a couple days ago.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3178, Baby Spice wrote:Bulba, where were those breadcrumbs you mentioned?
In post 2966, Thirdkoopa wrote:
In post 2088, Zdenek wrote:
In post 2084, Rift Adrift wrote:I don't get the Stevie hate.
Look at the thread.
Look at the things Stevie has chosen to comment on.
^ This

not to add more WIFOM but stevie's either incredibly anti-town town or scum. after a mislynch yesterday though I'm not sure whether vigging him (If we have one) or VCA would be better. Hmm, choices.
He essentially soft claimed vig here.
In post 3180, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3177, BulbaFenix wrote:Page 119-125:
In post 2950, DOMO wrote:I think we're mutliball, but be careful saying that word because bulba has a hard on for me for suggesting it.
I love the attempt to discredit me. Recent events have made me think that I may be right.
*attempts to discredit DOMO right back*
How is that discrediting DOMO? I've said multiple times that I think he is scum and why I think so.

Also, why would you defend someone else, especially on something that has nothing to do with you or anybody else, but are questions aimed specifically at that person. That is incredibly scummy, especially since what you did was not so much defending, but rather attacking, on a case that had nothing to do with you.
In post 3180, Cephrir wrote: Disappearing under pressure is scummy if you were posting elsewhere (I don't know whether this is the case).
I explained that I have hardly been posting anywhere on site, mainly focusing on my first modded game. But you already know that your accusation is false, which makes this the equivalent of throwing dirt.
In post 3180, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3177, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 3006, Calcifer wrote: Hey, Serene. Legit question. Which between BulbaFenix and Thirdkoopa do you want to lynch more? They're both scum, and quite blatantly obviously so, but we only have the power to lynch one of them. Will happily switch to BulbaFenix if that's your preference.
What was your case against us again? Because I don't believe you've ever legitimately made one. Also, attempt to buddy up to Serene noted.
How dare you agree with or suggest sheeping the essentially confirmed town, Calcifer! :roll:
Stop cutting me off and answering other people's questions! I wanted Calcifer to restate his case, and you essentially patted him on the head and said, "It's okay. Cephy's here...".
In post 3180, Cephrir wrote: "Yes" indicated that I had already given my reasons. I don't disagree with your summary of my post, but I do disagree with your assertion that I wasn't really contributing. I don't see how this post is unlike any other in that regard, and I'm literally giving my opinion on recent events.
What exactly did you contribute? That you understood the reasoning but didn't agree with it? All while not moving the conversation forward or contributing in the scumhunting effort whatsoever? That's not content. That's the illusion of content.
In post 3180, Cephrir wrote: Your opinions lately feel really manufactured. I regret defending you.
Translation: "You should feel bad that I'm not on your side."

That's not town thought at all.
In post 3183, DOMO wrote: If you think my paranoid comment is fake, then I assume you feel the previous comment is fake too? You're suggesting that I'm faking retarded town thought process to gain town cred?
No, I think you're faking paranoia in an effort to look town.
In post 3183, DOMO wrote: And how am I trying to get a town PR mislynched? I notice you didn't quote my unvote of the very same town PR in the very same post. That wouldn't suuport your bullshit case though, would it? Check some rev meta, see my first game where rapid canyon scum pulls out a cop guilty on some guy I can't remember the name of. I smelled a rat then. rapid won lylo becuase I hammered majiffy. My paranoia of these kind of gambits is natural.
First, self-meta makes said meta invalid. Second, you are trying to soft push Koopa as likely scum by shedding doubt on his claim. You want others to do the work for you, and it's the same sort of thing you were criticizing just pages earlier. Not only do I think this is ill timed, but I also think that is hypocritic, since you were calling others scum for something similar only pages earlier. I just find the whole thing highly suspect.
In post 3187, Cephrir wrote:Even if I was defending you though, I don't see what would be wrong with that.
Translation: "If I was buddying you, and I'm not saying I am, how would that be scummy?"
In post 3190, Cephrir wrote:I'm not buddying you, you'll know when I'm buddying you because I'll call you town and agree with your points.
Translation: "I couldn't possibly be buddying you, because if I was, I'd be blatantly obvious. WIFOM. WIFOM. WIFOM."
In post 3203, StevieT92 wrote: The more Bulba and DOMO go at it, the more I think Bulbafenix is town and DOMO scum.
Go buddy someone else.
In post 3205, Calcifer wrote: Our lynch for today is the horribad posting of BulbaFenix.
VOTE: BulbaFenix.
Case. Now.
In post 3207, DOMO wrote:
In post 3203, StevieT92 wrote:The more Bulba and DOMO go at it, the more I think Bulbafenix is town and DOMO scum.
Well vote for me then. I won't argue with a DOMO vs bulba race. If I die, ceph shoots bulba, problem solved. No town roleblocker will stop ceph shooting bulba. I'm confident enough bulba will flip scum. I don't care which way round we die, so long as he flips scum. If he gets lynched and flips town, well ceph should probably shoot me.

I like a BRO vs bulba race more though. That's scum vs scum imo. I'm happy on either of these.
How could you get Ceph confused with Koopa?
In post 3212, KingCrabd wrote: In 3088 bulba goes straight for the PL. Not "oh shit day is ending here are my reads" but "omg lynch Crabd tomorrow on policy" Priorities, eh?
I happen to agree with BBMolla: Quickhammer without a claim or final thoughts is an automatic policy lynch. No exceptions.

Side note to Kuribo: You lied to me in Jungle Republic. I thought you had really caught up with the game. :(

Unvote

Vote Cephrir

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3255, KingCrabd wrote:Rift:

You-me-orci-bro-thirskoopa-serene-maonic. Any objections?
I have a readslist incoming in a few. ok with this. But, I have a few more people in my lean town pile.

Babel-17
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:00 pm

Lol considering fery has her vote on BRO right now? I think there'll be an objection

Crabd and BRO are my strongest town reads, followed by DOMO, then the 'masons' and fery

I am having a lot of trouble with scumreads lately but I still like calcifer for scum and Stevie should go at some point or another

I am very much avoiding bulba-case because it looks intimidating

EDIT: I forgot let me ISO myself

LET ME POST
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

Town

serene
dramonic
Thirdkoopa

Leaning Town

KingCrabd
Calcifer
orcinus_theoriginal
BROseidon (because orcinus)
Zdenek
The Goat
Baby Spice
DOMO
Marquis

Null

Shadi1337 - lean-town read has seriously frayed around the edges
Cephrir
StevieT92
StubbsKVM
TMTOLBTWNTOF

Leaning Scum

BulbaFenix - reaction to crabd's fakehammer
Ankamius - shady looking roleclaim, breadcrumbs
Brian Hollywood

UNVOTE

Babel-17
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:05 pm

Stuff I need to do for fery: Calcifer, Bulba

That's all I found I think
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:06 pm

I am very much in sync with that list aside from calcifer, zd, goat, and BS. my marquis read is entirely based on sonic

I will read up and report on those three maybe after calcifer/bulba
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

That's my list. Syr thinks there has to be scum in the leaning town pile.

p-edit you missed an interaction with the goat that was town as fuck. BS is there because either ankamium viewed her or he's making shit up. Either way that puts her leaning town IMO. Though she could be on a different scum team and going along with it.

calcifer and zd are the most shaky of those reads.

Babel-17
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

So, help me fix that list guys.

Babel-17
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Explain marquis because that CC looked like shit too. The replace out seemed off too. Like "oh I fucked up herpaderpderp I give up"
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Also did you see the whole "hey guys look I think I found a PR that doesn't even have a majority wagon" post or are we ignoring that?
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3265, KingCrabd wrote:Explain marquis because that CC looked like shit too. The replace out seemed off too. Like "oh I fucked up herpaderpderp I give up"
Mostly because I was reading metal sonic as sorta town. I haven't really figured out what to make of marquis' pseudo-CC.

I wouldn't lynch him today, but I'm ok with dropping him out of leaning town.

p-edit I don't remember that post. hmm.

Babel-17
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3264, Rift Adrift wrote:So, help me fix that list guys.
Cephrir is scum. DOMO should at least be moved to null.

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

-Bulba (I need to stop forgetting that.)

Embrace the dissonance.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Rift:
In post 3217, KingCrabd wrote:
In post 3214, Baby Spice wrote:Fooled me too, but I got to it late.

Anyway, this is the post I was thinking of as a pr result soft claim:
In post 2781, StevieT92 wrote:Orcinus definitely is not scum, guys.
What the fuck? Why would you highlight this?
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 2945, Marquis wrote:hi i'm confirming i'm here

did we get any PR info out yet because i don't want to read 118 pages
You mean this post asking if there had been reports from night 1? Am I reading this wrong?

Babel-17
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3270, KingCrabd wrote:Rift:
In post 3217, KingCrabd wrote:
In post 3214, Baby Spice wrote:Fooled me too, but I got to it late.

Anyway, this is the post I was thinking of as a pr result soft claim:
In post 2781, StevieT92 wrote:Orcinus definitely is not scum, guys.
What the fuck? Why would you highlight this?
I chalked that up to VI. hell if I'd ever post something like that as scum.

You think scum-BS would post that?

Babel-17
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:24 pm

So wait we're scum reading Ank for beig a bad crumbed

Am I reading that right
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:25 pm

*being a bad crumber

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”